Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

This is the person arguing with you online about the vaccine being safe

Untitled.jpg

Is it just me or do all the most hysterical, fanatical Karen's have a certain look about them ??

To keep it short have any of you seen a Karen who was even moderately physically attractive ??

On 3/26/2021 at 3:03 PM, oz93666 said:

This is not about ethylene oxide , it's very volatile  evaporates at 10C and is toxic in large amounts , which would not be present  on these swabs .... and it's not as primitive as just killing people 

It's about getting nano bots into the brain...

Watch the vary scary video in this thread  ... 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18467-watch-this-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-upload-nano-bots-in-the-test-shows-it-getting-tested-in-a-crime-lab/

VAPOR TRAK® ETHYLENE OXIDE MONITORS (8500)Dosimeters for Personal and Area Monitoring for ETHYLENE OXIDEVapors. https://www.kemmed.com/pdf/ifu/EO Instructions.pdf

During the great COVID-19 pandemic, millions of people are being tested to see if they are infected with the virus SARS-CoV-2. The test involves a sample being taken deep into a nasal cavity, using a medical swab. Naturally, a sterile swab must be employed, and these devices are sterilized with ethylene oxide in large batches. The sterile swabs are then shipped to contract warehouses, strategically located around the country.

Ideally, these sterile loads should be aerated for a number of hours, but the pandemic and the attendant and growing desire for testing inevitably means that corners may sometimes be cut. Thus, there is a concern on the part of both the warehouse operators and swab manufacturers regarding the potential exposure of their employees to toxic levels of ethylene oxide. https://www.gasdetection.com/gas-detection-knowledge-base/interesting-applications/covid-19-swabs-ethylene-oxide-and-warehouses/

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Is it just me or do all the most hysterical, fanatical Karen's have a certain look about them ??

To keep it short have any of you seen a Karen who was even moderately physically attractive ??

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Out of likes but yeah there does seem to be a recurring theme that every single one of them is butt ugly, there's got to something psychological to it. Same goes for Woke females, outside of celebrities I haven't seen a single one that was physically attractive.

If they made an effort with their appearance and got some attention from men I suspect they'd lighten up and relax a bit.

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Out of likes but yeah there does seem to be a recurring theme that every single one of them is butt ugly, there's got to something psychological to it. Same goes for Woke females, outside of celebrities I haven't seen a single one that was physically attractive.

If they made an effort with their appearance and got some attention from men I suspect they'd lighten up and relax a bit.

The girl at 6:29 is pretty cute [ https://youtu.be/AA6_GuZOyAI?t=389 ], but in general, agreed. 99% ugly bitches.

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I triggered some Karens, trying to point out to them what happens when you give your power up to tyrants & they call me racist & say I should be locked up for hate crimes.

2022 Caught out after curfew without a mask:

Must be a bloody sharp blade. Damn.

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

agreed, no likes lest👍

What does concern me is that maybe Orwell was asked to write 1984 as a plan, a programme to be followed. He was a Fabian along with Huxley. Both novels I now find very troubling....perhaps they weren't warnings to future generations but rather statements of intent? This is how society will change and there's nothing that can be done to resist it.

Just now, Outsider said:

What does concern me is that maybe Orwell was asked to write 1984 as a plan, a programme to be followed. He was a Fabian along with Huxley. Both novels I now find very troubling....perhaps they weren't warnings to future generations but rather statements of intent? This is how society will change and there's nothing that can be done to resist it.

It would make sense. These people all love writing about what they are going to do to us, many years in advance. Then again, it's up to the reader. If you're smart, you'll take it as a warning and take action long in advance. If you're a control freak psychopath, you'll use it as inspiration for your future endeavors and evil planning.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Nice work! But don't forget, the pro-covid wankers probably can't read sentences that long 😅

Wont be taking my daughter to any more tho, trying to get out was lairy.....but just needed my little girl to see.....that there is some of us out there, and we are not alone. 

But..........................the front line beckons im afraid.

I was gunna go with wake up silly bastards...but the wife said no.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

She's the first one I've ever seen that was good looking !! LOL but then right after her there's a march of Woke women who are a more accurate representation.

If you were turned on by that cute little chick above, don't worry. I have an instant cure for you 😅😅 ...

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Wont be taking my daughter to any more tho, trying to get out was lairy.....but just needed my little girl to see.....that there is some of us out there, and we are not alone. 

But..........................the front line beckons im afraid.

I was gunna go with wake up silly bastards...but the wife said no.

You did well. At least you have saved one young one from the mass Covid brainwashing.

4 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

this is fantastic

Epic. This is the kind of shit that gives me hope. Now let's hope all stores and other businesses start doing the same. Let's turn this around on these new world order bastards! They say you can't go into a business unvaccinated - no, fuck that. We say YOU can't come in VACCINATED! Piss off mate, sorry, you voluntarily took an experimental shite vaccine, and we don't serve your kind here.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

It would make sense. These people all love writing about what they are going to do to us, many years in advance. Then again, it's up to the reader. If you're smart, you'll take it as a warning and take action long in advance. If you're a control freak psychopath, you'll use it as inspiration for your future endeavors and evil planning.

We have had 1984 as part of our culture for 70 odd years but we are where we are now because it was meant to be....we on here are the Winston's and Julia's of the novel.... constantly being tricked by O'Brien characters....whilst the dumb proles are the masked wearing drones oblivious to anything of meaning.

Was Orwell a friend or foe?....I'm afraid these last month's have made me think the latter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

We have had 1984 as part of our culture for 70 odd years but we are where we are now because it was meant to be....we on here are the Winston's and Julia's of the novel.... constantly being tricked by O'Brien characters....whilst the dumb proles are the masked wearing drones oblivious to anything of meaning.

Was Orwell a friend or foe?....I'm afraid these last month's have made me think the latter.

If Orwell's work had never been published, I'm pretty sure we'd still be in the same kind of shitty predicament. These psychopaths would have made sure this all happened no matter what; Orwell or no Orwell.

20 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I triggered some Karens, trying to point out to them what happens when you give your power up to tyrants & they call me racist & say I should be locked up for hate crimes.

2022 Caught out after curfew without a mask:

Fuck me....

but it just  shows how the media is such a cancerous organisation. Obv we sell arms to this nation...so all you get is Saudi is becoming liberal and changing etc etc...............BBC and Sky are just public relation terrorists.

fucking disgusting..........

we really are gunna have to cleanse this sick fuckin corrupt industry

dont know how true it is but at a speech today, it was actually said people high ranking in the military are taking note of whats going off and are moving into position against the government........ fingers crossed

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic