Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Reread nineteen eighty four the other day. First time since I was at school. So good thirty years ago.

Remembering the story and then rereading I have come to the conclusion that no one can be that bloody right about the future, surely.

Woke has brought 1984 into being with the media temples of big brother.

The world is also pretty much divided into three parts. East, west and the rest. With areas of Africa seeing more strife as they fight over their resources. Most African countries should be enormously wealthy.

Whatever you believe to be the true covid narrative. Third world countries are still taking it in the backside as usual

 

I studied it at school and then again at university. But only now has it fully hit me that Orwell knew exactly what was coming. The only thing is, I think it's 50 times worse than he could ever have imagined.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I get what you're saying mate but really hope nobody is getting nostalgic for 2009 or any year since the mid to late 90's and that is even that is a subjective opinion.

No no I get what you mean I was just making the comparison that even a very short time ago people seemed to have changed. More narcissistic perhaps. It actually shocked me when I saw that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TRIGGER WARNING (trust me, it's bad...)

 

France’s misinformation fight

The Anti-Vax Files

France is one of the most vaccine sceptical countries in the world. A recent poll suggests just 40% of French people intend to take a Covid-19 vaccine, but what's fuelling the doubt?

We meet the superstar doctor whose anti-authoritarian zeal has inspired an army of devotees, and the conspiracy obsessed shaman with a huge following on social media.

Plus, the activists staging a fightback. “Marie” runs a pro-vaccine Facebook group aimed at countering disinformation but wants to remain anonymous following a string of death threats. And Tristan Mendes France works with the team behind “Conspiracy Watch”, a site that keeps a close eye on the spread of toxic information online.

Presenter: Mike Wendling
Reporter: Marianna Spring
Producer: Sam Judah

AUDIO: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3ct2dmc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

This is huge and needs to be spread far and wide.

Needs to go viral in fact.

 

Can someone get this to Gareth Icke? Would be great if the Icke team could draw attention to it. Not much we can do with it here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Reread nineteen eighty four the other day. First time since I was at school. So good thirty years ago.

Remembering the story and then rereading I have come to the conclusion that no one can be that bloody right about the future, surely.

Woke has brought 1984 into being with the media temples of big brother.

The world is also pretty much divided into three parts. East, west and the rest. With areas of Africa seeing more strife as they fight over their resources. Most African countries should be enormously wealthy.

Whatever you believe to be the true covid narrative. Third world countries are still taking it in the backside as usual

Ninteen Eighty-Four is my absolute favourite book. You should read/re-read Brave New World and just try not to see it all around you right now!

 

One aspect of Nineteen Eighty-Four that should wkae pople up is the fact that Orwell's Ministry of Truth is based on his own experiences working for the BBC 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Another idea. Send it to @Grumpy Owl . Hey Owl, correct me if I'm wrong, but you mentioned you have a website that you can upload PDF's to that can't be deleted?

I've saved that image. That's a smoking gun that is! If no one has any luck getting a response from Icke I will drive to his house and deliver the thing to him.

Edited by Doc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I've saved that image. That's a smoking gun that is! If no one has any luck getting a response from Icke I will drive to his house and deliver the thing to him.

 

If you do, tell him to buy a proper microphone for his Dot Connector videocasts - like Gareth has.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

If you do, tell him to buy a proper microphone for his Dot Connector videocasts - like Gareth has.

 

YES, AGREE with this about the SOUND level from DAVID ICKE on his videocasts.

I have computer volume up to max AND my "hearing aids" on FULL!!!! and he is still very low on volume.

PLEASE PLEASE UP THE VOLUME as there is no facility for sub-titles!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...