Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

12 minutes ago, perpetual said:

May be not but she does look like Karen. We shall call her Karen. lol

I wont be...it is insulting to all people called Karen... over and out. ( PS, no I am not called Karen, but have respect for people who are)

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I wont be...it is insulting to all people called Karen... over and out. ( PS, no I am not called Karen, but have respect for people who are)

Karens Lives Matter 🤣

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Soon after this all kicked off and I realised it was a total scam - well before the cray-cray was ratchet up - this was my first thought too!

Why the actual FUCK is EVERYBODY unquestioningly believing what the politician's and the media are saying all of a sudden?!!!!!

Everyone KNOWS they are proven liars who don't give a shit about us, proven time and time and time again, so often that it was an accepted cultural norm, as you said, ...but suddenly everything is gospel truth coming from a place of love?!

And as it unfolded and become obvious that, at the very least, something 'a bit fishy' was going on, well before everything went into overdrive- the most bizarre thing seemed to occur: as the narrative became increasingly OTT, people doubled down on their commitment to this as 'truth' in equal measure?! - truly bizarre.

And then it reached a runaway global warming threshold  in about September when the Police-state trial run in Melbourne was triggered and those UK charts with 50,000 infections  and 200,000 'deaths' in the US and the unquestioning blind belief that the total destruction of global economies, societies and civilisations was all about this deadly virus has just snowballed.

in the UK Handcock literally pretended to cry, smirked and winked on morning TV and in the US triple masking became a "scientific" thing as experimental, unprecedentedly rushed medical injections rolled out to fanfare of the most grotesque propaganda EVER.

What caused this catastrophic collapse in the basic cynicism of govts and media I thought was almost innate which lead to the total submission of the human psyche in such horrifying a manner?

It has to be more than fear and the psychological warfare.... something happened where the more obvious and sickening the lies and evil was rolled out, the more deeper and stronger the masses followed along to the slaughterhouse.

Good points but as other posters have said it's the use of fake experts and scientists by the MSM that really sways public opinion.

Perhaps also a lot of peoples mindset towards the 'pandemic' is "Well while I don't normally trust politicians this situation is too serious and dangerous for them to lie, politicians only lie when money and power are at stake but with a deadly virus and peoples lives at stake they wouldn't play games and lie about that."

Edited by Lamp Of Truth

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616860294265.jpg.12fc0cba1cd9eefd0d0e1f7f9cb40ac2.jpg

Unsourced (part of an image compilation sent to me)

They should have been the first to cry this out at the very start of the coven swindle. Its what we have been saying for nearly a year.

Money earned... 

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616860171602.jpg.09beb8dbc5c935fc29972e7628fcddb3.jpg

Anyone like to say a few words in memory of the deceased? 

I don't think it would be politically correct and unpseudoscientific... Just another case of covid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Staeld said:

I don't know if this had been posted before but here is a link to the ONS website and you can enter your postcode to see how many died of Covid since March 2020. Some interesting statistics.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/deathsduetocovid19interactivemap/2021-02-

Yes, I've seen this site posted here a while back, it is certainly interesting now we have a year of data to look at.

28 deaths in my area:

image.png.644c2cedb557f5c57f2a1d2cee052024.png

I like the way they define these areas, not by postcode or council ward, but some other bizarre method, probably a way of 'balancing the numbers out better'.

Would also be interesting if they put up the approximate total population in these areas, but then again it wouldn't really look like much of a 'pandemic'.

The Billesley ward had a population of 19748 as of the 2011 Census. If I add the 22 deaths recorded in the neighbouring Billesley Common area, that gives me 50 deaths, or 0.253% of the local population, rough maths of course.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Yes, I've seen this site posted here a while back, it is certainly interesting now we have a year of data to look at.

28 deaths in my area:

image.png.644c2cedb557f5c57f2a1d2cee052024.png

I like the way they define these areas, not by postcode or council ward, but some other bizarre method, probably a way of 'balancing the numbers out better'.

Would also be interesting if they put up the approximate total population in these areas, but then again it wouldn't really look like much of a 'pandemic'.

The Billesley ward had a population of 19748 as of the 2011 Census. If I add the 22 deaths recorded in the neighbouring Billesley Common area, that gives me 50 deaths, or 0.253% of the local population, rough maths of course.

Apparently there have been 559 covid deaths in Lambeth (where I live) since March 2020 https://beta.lambeth.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19-lambeth/covid-19-stats. The population was 325,917 (mid 2018) meaning the percentage of deaths is 0.17152% Used this percentage calculator: https://www.percentagecalculator.co.uk/

18 hours ago, Fluke said:

@Mr H Yes!!! I was thinking the same. They have changed. Something very inhuman about most people today. But there was a massive change in 2020 and its like we are a different species to them now.. 

Yeah we disagree on things but i believe we actually need a sort of tribe to survive this insanity. Because many are still sentient. They might not go to protests or be truther types but i am sure there are thousands that feel the same way.

I dont like chill charlie turn coat but this video from 2009 made me sad. 

Note the 3 silly young girls at the begining. I am not a dirty nonce or anything but the first thing that struck me was they seemed to have souls. They were not taking the piss, and were just fucking about. Just kids, innocent and not caring. Now they would be older than me now.

But in 12 years look how much has changed. Not only was everybodies energy in the video more upbeat, something seems a lot darker about society. 

I get what you're saying mate but really hope nobody is getting nostalgic for 2009 or any year since the mid to late 90's and that is even that is a subjective opinion.

Yes things are much more extreme now but in 2009 we were still living in a politically correct, dumbed down, multi cultural, soulless corporate control system with an entirely controlled and manipulated mainstream media. Anyone with a little awareness of the NWO agenda could see what was coming a mile off.