Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Hi. Am desperate for any links to vids showing empty hospitals which reveal the  " nhs is being overwhelmed " lie.

I'm talking to the sheep today and all my evidence keeps disappearing from the net. I had one vid but it got taken down, then i found another and it quickly disappeared.

Many thanks.

Please do not reply with fuck off and go do it yourself

Go to Bitchute and put 'empty hospitals'  in the search box.

Loads and loads of videos.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, zArk said:

Had to check that phrase cause I genuinely hadn't read it before

Ended up on Adl site explaining it but at no point in the speel did they write another shower in plain English or phonetically explain the phrase 

Apparently it's meant to be another holocaust but sho ah...show a , shower ...shurrrelly? 

Yeah, holocaust & just over 6 million in Israel last time I checked, all jabbered up exclusively by Pfizer.ūü•ī

This is an excellent analysis of the Covid mortality rates using a year's worth of NHS England mortality data against ONS population figures.

The NHS data used can be found on the link below. The file used in the video was the one called COVID 19 daily announced deaths 18 March 2021.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

And the link to the ONS population estimates are here - the tool used can be found as figure 3.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/bulletins/annualmidyearpopulationestimates/mid2019estimates

I have screen-grabbed the results which compares the chances of dying "with" / surviving Covid per age range for those with pre-existing conditions and those without. It is the odds column that is perhaps most revealing showing that even the most vulnerable only have a 1 in 62 chance of dying from this so called deadly disease.

image.png.41d4278fd1ebe85abebdcf502ed30853.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Artificial wombs could soon be a reality. What will this mean for women?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/04/artifical-womb-women-ectogenesis-baby-fertility

Get your clone baby grown with CRISPR upgrades.

"It could offer a safer alternative to traditional pregnancy and childbirth and provide a healthier environment for the foetus by eliminating the risks of drugs or alcohol and providing an ideal balance of nutrients, temperature, movement and sound."

According to the article.

Aldous Huxley eat ya heart out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Oh....so they have moved to 'double mutant' now, have they?

Expect a very very infectious unstoppable 'triple mutant strain' in the future.

Just as they are coming up with creative names for mutant, variant, we should start saying we are immune from Covid.

Tell them that your god protect you and if they challenge that you could say that it's a religious discrimination i.e. against your belief. yes, belief....that is all it is based on...the whole thing....is it not?

alexa would know a scripture somewhere in the bible that god protects his believers. lol

2 Samuel 22:4 "I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies."

Psalms 23:5 "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

I added another link that's live still but it won't last long. 

Can you upload it to Bitchute or Brandnewtube and post a link ? 

(if I was on my laptop I'd do it myself) 

BC  

Edit; Bitchute link for when this is removed - https://www.bitchute.com/video/4PT9sy8ljY0p/ 

So sad after watching this, i know quite a few people who work for the NHS and only 1, a consultant gastroenterologist, agrees with me about this being BS, the rest are totally either stupid or lying.

The consultant wrote a thesis years ago on the PCR test, interestingly enough.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)00517-1/fulltext?dgcid=raven_jbs_etoc_email

This above article is interesting, shows what the mainstream seem to be saying about Guillain- Barre syndrome, which anti vax people like me associate with vaccine injury.

From the article:

Several microorganisms have been associated with Guillain-Barré syndrome, most notably Campylobacter jejuni, Zika virus, and in 2020, the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. 

18 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Soon after this all kicked off and I realised it was a total scam - well before the cray-cray was ratchet up - this was my first thought too!

Why the actual FUCK is EVERYBODY unquestioningly believing what the politician's and the media are saying all of a sudden?!!!!!

Everyone KNOWS they are proven liars who don't give a shit about us, proven time and time and time again, so often that it was an accepted cultural norm, as you said, ...but suddenly everything is gospel truth coming from a place of love?!

And as it unfolded and become obvious that, at the very least, something 'a bit fishy' was going on, well before everything went into overdrive- the most bizarre thing seemed to occur: as the narrative became increasingly OTT, people doubled down on their commitment to this as 'truth' in equal measure?! - truly bizarre.

And then it reached a runaway global warming threshold  in about September when the Police-state trial run in Melbourne was triggered and those UK charts with 50,000 infections  and 200,000 'deaths' in the US and the unquestioning blind belief that the total destruction of global economies, societies and civilisations was all about this deadly virus has just snowballed.

in the UK Handcock literally pretended to cry, smirked and winked on morning TV and in the US triple masking became a "scientific" thing as experimental, unprecedentedly rushed medical injections rolled out to fanfare of the most grotesque propaganda EVER.

What caused this catastrophic collapse in the basic cynicism of govts and media I thought was almost innate which lead to the total submission of the human psyche in such horrifying a manner?

It has to be more than fear and the psychological warfare.... something happened where the more obvious and sickening the lies and evil was rolled out, the more deeper and stronger the masses followed along to the slaughterhouse.

Good points but as other posters have said it's the use of fake experts and scientists by the MSM that really sways public opinion.

Perhaps also a lot of peoples mindset towards the 'pandemic' is "Well while I don't normally trust politicians this situation is too serious and dangerous for them to lie, politicians only lie when money and power are at stake but with a deadly virus and peoples lives at stake they wouldn't play games and lie about that."

Edited by Lamp Of Truth

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic