Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Velma said:

The Vaccine Minister plans a September roll-out of booster vaccines for the over-seventies to protect them from variants.

Therefore, we must assume that if the first two doses of vaccine did not offer that protection, against variants, then do they have a different vaccine that does and how were they able to develop it in a matter of weeks, since these new variants appeared?

I could have ‘covid’ right now, according to Hancock, but don’t know it. So, that’s fine by me, since I feel perfectly healthy. However, they claim you can transmit it to the “vulnerable groups” who will die and you will be a killer. But, these people are all vaccinated now, so my asymptomatic transmissible covid, will affect no one, except me and it doesn’t.

i think at this point it doesn't matter....people listent to media and obey 

goverments will say what the cult ordered them to....

they are pushing it in intervals from the start,if it is a major holiday or start of fall/winter....you know the narrative 

sowing fear and paranoia through media

killing people while calling it " we are taking care about you"

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Pre jabbered.

Read the links in the post above about mRNA.👍

I was just joking, but by God I wouldn't put this past them and gullible people to ask for it.

9 hours ago, Matistuta said:

I can't help but wonder about the circumstances of Alan Watt's death, news of which hit me quite hard.

To lose him at such a pivotal moment seemed like a devastating blow. For my money, he was the best of the best.

It's as if this material plane is finally being merged with their technological, Through the Looking Glass sub-reality.

It seems an absurd thing to say, but I'm beginning to feel as though the time has come to make peace with the idea that our days are now numbered. I'm not doctrinally religious by any means, but I feel very strongly that to accept their New Normal is to tether one's soul to this realm of the fallen.

I've long since known that this "reality" is just a vibrational field within a greater reality, and this shit show for sure is to somehow vibrationally entrap and control certain fields of consciousness. Which is all we are ultimately. 

But where to go with this from there is the question.

The vaccine really must be pivotal to their evil plan, as they have put everything into making people beg to be jabbed.

But what nobody anywhere has raised, that I can see, is how it could, theoretically, affect not just coding DNA but also non-coding, so called junk DNA.

The key difference between us as humans and all other life on this planet is our "junk DNA", 98.5% of our DNA. This is our link to source, our ability to think, imagine, co-create, our intelligence.

???

• Like 1
Just now, shadowmoon said:

I was just joking, but by God I wouldn't put this past them and gullible people to ask for it.

Slave new normies..chasing the carrot to be like the immortal alpha supermen.

1 minute ago, wingwang said:

Not to worry, I woke up this morning and realised I couldn't see my ears...

😅

I did post this rather early, I don't know what I must have been thinking!:classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Kirsty Miller, a Band 5 NHS nurse, has resigned as she cannot stay silent any more over Covid.

She says that the NHS has not been overwhelmed and hospitals have been quiet throughout the pandemic with lockdown restrictions causing more damage than respiratory illnesses. She says that other staff want to speak out too but are afraid of losing their jobs. But some healthcare professionals are, like her, willing to start coming forward to speak out.

Brave woman for speaking out.

I knew the YouTube nazis would soon remove this video so I’m glad I downloaded it to show other people.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

I wonder when some marketing prick will pick up the fact they can use COVID as an acronym for CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION ID.

we "the nutters" blow that idea the next day after the plandemic started to be advertised

51 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

The vaccine really must be pivotal to their evil plan, as they have put everything into making people beg to be jabbed.

But what nobody anywhere has raised, that I can see, is how it could, theoretically, affect not just coding DNA but also non-coding, so called junk DNA.

The key difference between us as humans and all other life on this planet is our "junk DNA", 98.5% of our DNA. This is our link to source, our ability to think, imagine, co-create, our intelligence.

Here is link, it tells you all about your junk DNA,

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genoma112.htm

I reckon our junk DNA is about to wake up and it is for this reason that they are trying to synthetically change it. They are panicking.

IMO it is also the reason that China is collecting all our DNA samples

I maybe wrong, but I don't think I am.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, alexa said:

I reckon our junk DNA is about to wake up and it is for this reason that they are trying to synthetically change it. They are panicking.

Out of likes, but spot on. I reckon this is the point in human history when there will be an awakening, even predicted in the bible, and they know it, and are attacking us with the air, the food, the water and now the vaccine to try and stop it happening. They have control over humanity in its unawakened,  fear-based state but once we rise above it, and them, they no longer have the control.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Artmuzz said:

Brave woman for speaking out.

I knew the YouTube nazis would soon remove this video so I’m glad I downloaded it to show other people.

I added another link that's live still but it won't last long. 

Can you upload it to Bitchute or Brandnewtube and post a link ? 

(if I was on my laptop I'd do it myself) 

BC  

Edit; Bitchute link for when this is removed - https://www.bitchute.com/video/4PT9sy8ljY0p/ 

Edited by Basket Case
Added bitchute video link
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Kirsty Miller, a Band 5 NHS nurse, has resigned as she cannot stay silent any more over Covid.

She says that the NHS has not been overwhelmed and hospitals have been quiet throughout the pandemic with lockdown restrictions causing more damage than respiratory illnesses. She says that other staff want to speak out too but are afraid of losing their jobs. But some healthcare professionals are, like her, willing to start coming forward to speak out. 

Hiya 2nd video has been removed, I was stupid enough to get some sleep and the youtube nazis have deleted it.

Was it any good?

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

Hiya 2nd video has been removed, I was stupid enough to get some sleep and the youtube nazis have deleted it.

Was it any good?

It's the same video - different link

BC 

2 hours ago, Velma said:

The Vaccine Minister plans a September roll-out of booster vaccines for the over-seventies to protect them from variants.

Therefore, we must assume that if the first two doses of vaccine did not offer that protection, against variants, then do they have a different vaccine that does and how were they able to develop it in a matter of weeks, since these new variants appeared?

I could have ‘covid’ right now, according to Hancock, but don’t know it. So, that’s fine by me, since I feel perfectly healthy. However, they claim you can transmit it to the “vulnerable groups” who will die and you will be a killer. But, these people are all vaccinated now, so my asymptomatic transmissible covid, will affect no one, except me and it doesn’t.

Aargh! Does not compute... using reason and logic.. poster is a heretic, an enemy of the one true Covid faith. Glory be to the sacred hand sanitizer, and to the holy helpers Handcock, Whitty and Ferguson.

But seriously the Branch Covidians are a cult, and one that almost makes Witchfinder General Mathew Hopkins seem like a model of sanity.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I was about to post this video. Confirms what we all knew from the start, this whole thing is a massive fraud. 

58 minutes ago, alexa said:

Thanks for that, very interesting indeed. Alexa, have you seen the Jay Weidner film "The Last Avatar"? Think you'd find that film to be very enlightening as well.