Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, perpetual said:

Interesting. So Zionists are destroying own people i.e. Israeli?

Then we have no chance. 😂

There was a documentary on Theodore Herzl a few years back. It did street interviews using quotes from Herzl and all the Israelis thought they were Hitler quotes..

He hated the common Jew especially orthodox Jews. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peter said:

Went to the beach yesterday,there was a news flash on the radio apparently there is one case of covid  in Brisbane and they don't know where it came from ,but the person involved traveled to more places in a few days than most do in a month, and just before the Easter break , what a fucking coincidence the same thing happened just before the Xmass break, but this time it is much worse apparently this is the ,wait for it, a very infectious double mutant strain. 

You couldn't make this shit up, I guess next holidays we can all look forward to the super duper infectious triple mutant strain😒. This is an unamused face apparently ,I was looking for a bored shitless one  but it doesn't exist

The Vaccine Minister plans a September roll-out of booster vaccines for the over-seventies to protect them from variants.

Therefore, we must assume that if the first two doses of vaccine did not offer that protection, against variants, then do they have a different vaccine that does and how were they able to develop it in a matter of weeks, since these new variants appeared?

I could have ‘covid’ right now, according to Hancock, but don’t know it. So, that’s fine by me, since I feel perfectly healthy. However, they claim you can transmit it to the “vulnerable groups” who will die and you will be a killer. But, these people are all vaccinated now, so my asymptomatic transmissible covid, will affect no one, except me and it doesn’t.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, perpetual said:

Gareth is right you know.

It's probably not funny to those that are involved...delayed parcels and all that but this is a sign.

We've been talking about sea and this news came.

Block the hell out of the cabels plan. Disrupt using only your mind. Thought crime isn't illegal...yet so use it while you can. ;)

Thought crime might not be legal yet but plenty of children would grass on their parents now , I reckon.

Reread nineteen eighty four the other day. First time since I was at school. So good thirty years ago.

Remembering the story and then rereading I have come to the conclusion that no one can be that bloody right about the future, surely.

Woke has brought 1984 into being with the media temples of big brother.

The world is also pretty much divided into three parts. East, west and the rest. With areas of Africa seeing more strife as they fight over their resources. Most African countries should be enormously wealthy.

Whatever you believe to be the true covid narrative. Third world countries are still taking it in the backside as usual

Hi. Am desperate for any links to vids showing empty hospitals which reveal the  " nhs is being overwhelmed " lie.

I'm talking to the sheep today and all my evidence keeps disappearing from the net. I had one vid but it got taken down, then i found another and it quickly disappeared.

Many thanks.

Please do not reply with fuck off and go do it yourself

Edited by jack121

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

"If trials proved they were safe, I would vaccinate every child old enough to receive it, as a condition of receiving a state education."

The ‘no jab, no job’ for care workers is a start – but the government needs to go even further

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/vaccine-covid-pandemic-b1821183.html

No state education without a jab. Sounds like a win win situation to me👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Follow the science!! Its all in the "Grandmother Hypothesis"

Snip-it_1616812985210.jpg.a9ed8b4d4461696e9d5185c2721d6f01.jpg

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/new-evidence-that-grandmothers-were-crucial-for-human-evolution-88972191/

Snip-it_1616812942274.jpg.b59cb50c97989f5c5c9cce8c732ec1c2.jpg

It starts and ends with grannies 🤣

My experience of Italy taught me that grandparents are the rock on which the whole society rests. Always looking after the children, feeding etc, whilst the parents work and play.

I do see the funny side, but IMO removing the possibility of meeting your own family, is a deliberate act to break down the family dynamic. No need for families and loved one the government is your family

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Hi. Am desperate for any links to vids showing empty hospitals which reveal the  " nhs is being overwhelmed " lie.

I'm talking to the sheep today and all my evidence keeps disappearing from the net. I had one vid but it got taken down, then i found another and it quickly disappeared.

Many thanks.

Please do not reply with fuck off and go do it yourself

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AUkThlQ1wmqX/

• Thanks 1

Kirsty Miller, a Band 5 NHS nurse, has resigned as she cannot stay silent any more over Covid.

She says that the NHS has not been overwhelmed and hospitals have been quiet throughout the pandemic with lockdown restrictions causing more damage than respiratory illnesses. She says that other staff want to speak out too but are afraid of losing their jobs. But some healthcare professionals are, like her, willing to start coming forward to speak out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Reread nineteen eighty four the other day. First time since I was at school. So good thirty years ago.

Remembering the story and then rereading I have come to the conclusion that no one can be that bloody right about the future, surely.

Woke has brought 1984 into being with the media temples of big brother.

The world is also pretty much divided into three parts. East, west and the rest. With areas of Africa seeing more strife as they fight over their resources. Most African countries should be enormously wealthy.

Whatever you believe to be the true covid narrative. Third world countries are still taking it in the backside as usual

We should support a developing Africa as it worries nwo so much.

Winston should have pushed his wife off the cliff.🤣

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zArk said:

There was a documentary on Theodore Herzl a few years back. It did street interviews using quotes from Herzl and all the Israelis thought they were Hitler quotes..

He hated the common Jew especially orthodox Jews. 

Agreed the final solution apartheid within a an apartheid is a puzzler & the silence from world Jewry is deadly.

Its definitely looking like anudda shoah.

Remember Jordan Maxwell used to go on about the birth certificate number & how we are all traded on the stock market..

I never really bought into that, but with the new id2020 Great Reset I think we will all become assets & traded like slaves.

You will be valued on your social credit status & allocated DNA upgrades or CRISPR maybe to stop your dying from the increased toxic environment.

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/cancer-is-next-target-for-mrna-vaccine-technology/5821599.html

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

1 hour ago, Velma said:

The Vaccine Minister plans a September roll-out of booster vaccines for the over-seventies to protect them from variants.

Therefore, we must assume that if the first two doses of vaccine did not offer that protection, against variants, then do they have a different vaccine that does and how were they able to develop it in a matter of weeks, since these new variants appeared?

I could have ‘covid’ right now, according to Hancock, but don’t know it. So, that’s fine by me, since I feel perfectly healthy. However, they claim you can transmit it to the “vulnerable groups” who will die and you will be a killer. But, these people are all vaccinated now, so my asymptomatic transmissible covid, will affect no one, except me and it doesn’t.

i think at this point it doesn't matter....people listent to media and obey 

goverments will say what the cult ordered them to....

they are pushing it in intervals from the start,if it is a major holiday or start of fall/winter....you know the narrative 

sowing fear and paranoia through media

killing people while calling it " we are taking care about you"