Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

And servicing dividends for shareholders. Shareholders don't give a shit about details, as long as that dividend keeps coming in regularly.

Much the same way organ recipients have a limited interest in knowing the origin of the merchandise. To these people humans are numbers on spreadsheets. Commodities to be traded, bought or discontinued. They see nothing of the real world in their velvet corridors. They are fully insulated from reality.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Put a strong flashlight over the tip of your thumb. Looks the same.

You just reminded me of a movie where the eggs are being examined by candlelight. I think it was Hopkins in "Fracture". So maybe given the ambient lighting one might see through the egg with candlelight. I'm guessing the intensity as always depends on how much detail you expect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616816634336.jpg.8b5c751171d30a1fb1bf623823ff604f.jpg

 

A bit of terminology. With powerful lights you can see through the shell. 

 

 

Is that microscopic, area-specific injection site done by machines to every egg? it couldn't possibly be done by hand?! egg by egg by 1000s egg?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

 

Vaccine hesitancy is the next big issue in Washington's fight against COVID-19

 

 

All those 'officials' literally look like demons.

 

I thought people had to wait 15mins in a chair at their chosen groundzero... how much innocent life is being lost indirectly by those jabbed driving straight off and having even a little 'turn' on the drive home. The sheer recklessness of every.single.ascept. of this unfathomable shitshow leaves me constantly gasping for air.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

"People who won't wear masks are like petulant teenagers" | LBC

 

 

What a fucking fat ugly Karen.... you know what they say about how peoples attitudes end up shown on their faces...

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

All those 'officials' literally look like demons.

 

I thought people had to wait 15mins in a chair at their chosen groundzero... how much innocent life is being lost indirectly by those jabbed driving straight off and having even a little 'turn' on the drive home. The sheer recklessness of every.single.ascept. of this unfathomable shitshow leaves me constantly gasping for air.

 

Yes even the manfacturers and regulators say the patient needs to be observed for 15 - 30 minutes, with emergency equipment on standby. I guess that just proves that the moronic sheep have not even read the product information of the shit they are getting. Dickheads, one and all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

What a fucking fat ugly Karen.... you know what they say about how peoples attitudes end up shown on their faces...

 

Yeah, we all should be getting health advice from people who look like this. They must know best 🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where have they been hiding all those chickens that lay 140 million eggs for the last 80 years to keep us supplied in vaccines. 11 billion eggs but nobody ever sees or smells the chicken factories. Shrouded in secrecy and high tech surveillance these critical incubation chambers are moved around stealthily. 

 

How can you hide all that chicken feed? How do they dispose of waste? 

 

Is Bill Gates buying into this buisiness when he says he's hip to farming. Chicken farmer on lsd maybe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Is that microscopic, area-specific injection site done by machines to every egg? it couldn't possibly be done by hand?! egg by egg by 1000s egg?

They are producing hundreds of millions of doses every year. Without large scale robotics they would be back to selling snake oil and rags.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

 

 

I was first introduced to Dr Dick during a paper called "Evolutionary Psychology" as part of my Religious studies major; around the time of the God Delusion. Loved him.

 

Have you watched these short clips?

 

GAYTHEIST!

 

 

"....you fuckity, fucker!! .. God Bless"

 

I still find them fkn hysterical!

 

I have to say I was "hurt" [well, what I imagine hurt feels like lol] when I found out he had been for a joyride on the Liotta Express.. and then his advocating for cannibalism.

 

 

 

 

I also had what remained of what little respect I had for any of these 'celebrities' destroyed when David Attenborough went super woke and "climate change' was all he talked about....and then I discovered his whole eugenics advocacy.

 

How naïve I was lol

 

I still enjoy his work though, if I block all that out, especially his old stuff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

I was first introduced to Dr Dick during a paper called "Evolutionary Psychology" as part of my Religious studies major; around the time of the God Delusion. Loved him.

 

Have you watched these short clips?

 

GAYTHEIST!

 

 

"....you fuckity, fucker!! .. God Bless"

 

I still find them fkn hysterical!

 

I have to say I was "hurt" [well, what I imagine hurt feels like lol] when I found out he had been for a joyride on the Liotta Express.. and then his advocating for cannibalism.

 

 

 

 

I also had what remained of what little respect I had for any of these 'celebrities' destroyed when David Attenborough went super woke and "climate change' was all he talked about....and then I discovered his whole eugenics advocacy.

 

How naïve I was lol

 

I still enjoy his work though, if I block all that out, especially his old stuff

 

I've got every single Dawkins book. Been following him for at least 15 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to the beach yesterday,there was a news flash on the radio apparently there is one case of covid  in Brisbane and they don't know where it came from ,but the person involved traveled to more places in a few days than most do in a month, and just before the Easter break , what a fucking coincidence the same thing happened just before the Xmass break, but this time it is much worse apparently this is the ,wait for it, a very infectious double mutant strain. 

You couldn't make this shit up, I guess next holidays we can all look forward to the super duper infectious triple mutant strain😒. This is an unamused face apparently ,I was looking for a bored shitless one  but it doesn't exist

Edited by peter
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, peter said:

Went to the beach yesterday,there was a news flash on the radio apparently there is one case of covid  in Brisbane and they don't know where it came from ,but the person involved traveled to more places in a few days than most do in a month, and just before the Easter break , what a fucking coincidence the same thing happened just before the Xmass break, but this time it is much worse apparently this is the ,wait for it, a very infectious double mutant strain. 

You couldn't make this shit up, I guess next holidays we can all look forward to the super duper infectious triple mutant strain😒. This is an unamused face apparently ,I was looking for a bored shitless one  but it doesn't exist

 

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/brisbane-man-infected-with-covid-had-contact-with-a-lot-of-people-amid-lockdown-fears-c-2442326

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, peter said:

Went to the beach yesterday,there was a news flash on the radio apparently there is one case of covid  in Brisbane and they don't know where it came from ,but the person involved traveled to more places in a few days than most do in a month, and just before the Easter break , what a fucking coincidence the same thing happened just before the Xmass break, but this time it is much worse apparently this is the ,wait for it, a very infectious double mutant strain. 

You couldn't make this shit up, I guess next holidays we can all look forward to the super duper infectious triple mutant strain😒. This is an unamused face apparently ,I was looking for a bored shitless one  but it doesn't exist

I thought that too, about the number of places the guy went to, more than most women I know 😂. It is a pet hate of mine to see so many men wandering around shopping centres👎.

When I was a kid it was a rare occurrence during the week and not much different on the weekends. Now you can’t get bloody men out of the shops. If they haven’t got a job I wish they’d stay home with an apron on and knit something for Chrissake!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

I was first introduced to Dr Dick during a paper called "Evolutionary Psychology" as part of my Religious studies major; around the time of the God Delusion. Loved him.

 

Have you watched these short clips?

 

GAYTHEIST!

 

 

"....you fuckity, fucker!! .. God Bless"

 

I still find them fkn hysterical!

 

I have to say I was "hurt" [well, what I imagine hurt feels like lol] when I found out he had been for a joyride on the Liotta Express.. and then his advocating for cannibalism.

 

 

 

 

I also had what remained of what little respect I had for any of these 'celebrities' destroyed when David Attenborough went super woke and "climate change' was all he talked about....and then I discovered his whole eugenics advocacy.

 

How naïve I was lol

 

I still enjoy his work though, if I block all that out, especially his old stuff

Film set in year 2022

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...