Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Follow the science!! Its all in the "Grandmother Hypothesis"

Snip-it_1616812985210.jpg.a9ed8b4d4461696e9d5185c2721d6f01.jpg

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/new-evidence-that-grandmothers-were-crucial-for-human-evolution-88972191/

Snip-it_1616812942274.jpg.b59cb50c97989f5c5c9cce8c732ec1c2.jpg

It starts and ends with grannies 🤣

Humans, Orcas and a few other whales are the only mammals that keep on living for years after menopause.  

Humans are evolutionary oddballs. Unlike the vast majority of mammals on the planet, humans with ovaries can live decades after no longer being able to give birth. This means we go through menopause. Most other mammals stay fertile until the tail ends of their lives, which are also usually much shorter than ours.

There are a few other exceptions. Strangely, though we share this trait not with our closest evolutionary cousins, but with a handful of sea creatures

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Humans, Orcas and a few other whales are the only mammals that keep on living for years after menopause.  

Humans are evolutionary oddballs. Unlike the vast majority of mammals on the planet, humans with ovaries can live decades after no longer being able to give birth. This means we go through menopause. Most other mammals stay fertile until the tail ends of their lives, which are also usually much shorter than ours.

There are a few other exceptions. Strangely, though we share this trait not with our closest evolutionary cousins, but with a handful of sea creatures

Snip-it_1616815161303.jpg.3f2f352fbd386c1eeaf63fc36b1d573c.jpg

They cultivate these pathogens inside eggs. An ideal breeding ground for disease. Then they claim the pathogen is "neutered" before being injected or aerosolized into our bodies. Now why would they do that? "They say" they neutralize the pathogen and cut it into fragments that will trigger our immune response. Saving us meds and treatments and loss. How much money do they stand to lose if that succeeds? We are supposed to forget they are driven by the corporate mindset. I know a bit about that mindset and can guarantee the readers its not about losing money. Its about creating new customers and repeat business.

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616815161303.jpg.3f2f352fbd386c1eeaf63fc36b1d573c.jpg

They cultivate these pathogens inside eggs. An ideal breeding ground for disease. Then they claim the pathogen is "neutered" before being injected or aerosolized into our bodies. Now why would they do that? "They say" they neutralize the pathogen and cut it into fragments that will trigger our immune response. Saving us meds and treatments and loss. How much money do they stand to lose if that succeeds? We are supposed to forget they are driven by the corporate mindset. I know a bit about that mindset and can guarantee the readers its not about losing money. Its about creating new customers and repeat business.

And servicing dividends for shareholders. Shareholders don't give a shit about details, as long as that dividend keeps coming in regularly.

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

And servicing dividends for shareholders. Shareholders don't give a shit about details, as long as that dividend keeps coming in regularly.

Much the same way organ recipients have a limited interest in knowing the origin of the merchandise. To these people humans are numbers on spreadsheets. Commodities to be traded, bought or discontinued. They see nothing of the real world in their velvet corridors. They are fully insulated from reality.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Put a strong flashlight over the tip of your thumb. Looks the same.

You just reminded me of a movie where the eggs are being examined by candlelight. I think it was Hopkins in "Fracture". So maybe given the ambient lighting one might see through the egg with candlelight. I'm guessing the intensity as always depends on how much detail you expect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616816634336.jpg.8b5c751171d30a1fb1bf623823ff604f.jpg

A bit of terminology. With powerful lights you can see through the shell. 

Is that microscopic, area-specific injection site done by machines to every egg? it couldn't possibly be done by hand?! egg by egg by 1000s egg?

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Vaccine hesitancy is the next big issue in Washington's fight against COVID-19

All those 'officials' literally look like demons.

I thought people had to wait 15mins in a chair at their chosen groundzero... how much innocent life is being lost indirectly by those jabbed driving straight off and having even a little 'turn' on the drive home. The sheer recklessness of every.single.ascept. of this unfathomable shitshow leaves me constantly gasping for air.

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

"People who won't wear masks are like petulant teenagers" | LBC

What a fucking fat ugly Karen.... you know what they say about how peoples attitudes end up shown on their faces...

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

All those 'officials' literally look like demons.

I thought people had to wait 15mins in a chair at their chosen groundzero... how much innocent life is being lost indirectly by those jabbed driving straight off and having even a little 'turn' on the drive home. The sheer recklessness of every.single.ascept. of this unfathomable shitshow leaves me constantly gasping for air.

Yes even the manfacturers and regulators say the patient needs to be observed for 15 - 30 minutes, with emergency equipment on standby. I guess that just proves that the moronic sheep have not even read the product information of the shit they are getting. Dickheads, one and all.

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

What a fucking fat ugly Karen.... you know what they say about how peoples attitudes end up shown on their faces...

Yeah, we all should be getting health advice from people who look like this. They must know best 🤣🤣🤣

Where have they been hiding all those chickens that lay 140 million eggs for the last 80 years to keep us supplied in vaccines. 11 billion eggs but nobody ever sees or smells the chicken factories. Shrouded in secrecy and high tech surveillance these critical incubation chambers are moved around stealthily. 

How can you hide all that chicken feed? How do they dispose of waste? 

Is Bill Gates buying into this buisiness when he says he's hip to farming. Chicken farmer on lsd maybe?

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Is that microscopic, area-specific injection site done by machines to every egg? it couldn't possibly be done by hand?! egg by egg by 1000s egg?

They are producing hundreds of millions of doses every year. Without large scale robotics they would be back to selling snake oil and rags.

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

I was first introduced to Dr Dick during a paper called "Evolutionary Psychology" as part of my Religious studies major; around the time of the God Delusion. Loved him.

Have you watched these short clips?

GAYTHEIST!

"....you fuckity, fucker!! .. God Bless"

I still find them fkn hysterical!

I have to say I was "hurt" [well, what I imagine hurt feels like lol] when I found out he had been for a joyride on the Liotta Express.. and then his advocating for cannibalism.

I also had what remained of what little respect I had for any of these 'celebrities' destroyed when David Attenborough went super woke and "climate change' was all he talked about....and then I discovered his whole eugenics advocacy.

How naïve I was lol

I still enjoy his work though, if I block all that out, especially his old stuff

Just now, skitzorat said:

I was first introduced to Dr Dick during a paper called "Evolutionary Psychology" as part of my Religious studies major; around the time of the God Delusion. Loved him.

Have you watched these short clips?

GAYTHEIST!

"....you fuckity, fucker!! .. God Bless"

I still find them fkn hysterical!

I have to say I was "hurt" [well, what I imagine hurt feels like lol] when I found out he had been for a joyride on the Liotta Express.. and then his advocating for cannibalism.

I also had what remained of what little respect I had for any of these 'celebrities' destroyed when David Attenborough went super woke and "climate change' was all he talked about....and then I discovered his whole eugenics advocacy.

How naïve I was lol

I still enjoy his work though, if I block all that out, especially his old stuff

I've got every single Dawkins book. Been following him for at least 15 years.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic