Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

20 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Well found Not Thoth,  doesn't surprise me though buddy, the PTW  ('powers-that-were ) -  really are urine-extractors,  So far we've had:

• Cats
  • Bats
  • Back pain
  • Covid toes
  • Heartburn
  • Loss of taste and smell
  • Female
  • Children
  • Asian people
  • Black people
  • Tall People
  • Tiredness
  • loss of appetite
  • Hair loss
  • Itchy lesions & chillblains
  • Eye problems
  • Confusion
  • Nausia,vomiting, diarrhoea
  • ALL & Every cold & flu symptom there is.
  • and the best one yet - no symptoms at all, you're fine, A-OK, fit as a fiddle - then you're ASYMPTOMATIC!!!   

Ha haa - "fuck off"

The list goes on and on - it's a joke, a shitty, unfunny joke played at man and womankinds expense.  But we're on to you.
cunts.

Yes, the COVID- BS list does go on and on.

Snakes and dogs can be added to your already long list.

Also tigers and lions.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/04/tiger-coronavirus-covid19-positive-test-bronx-zoo/#close

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, CyprusAvenue said:

@Messenger  not fair to make assumptions about his weight.  Polypharmacy, undiagnosed condition(s), badly managed condition(s) could all play their part.

Polypharmacy? Never heard of that one.

the simultaneous use of multiple drugs to treat a single ailment or condition.
  • the simultaneous use of multiple drugs by a single patient, for one or more conditions.

The sorcerers must have come up with that word as a means of sounding gentle enough to get people to take multiple forms of their poison for a illness that can be overcome by eating the proper nutrition and meditation.

I don't need to assume anything about this weight, all I need to do is look in his refrigerator and pantry, and see what he eats on a daily basis.

Sad today at the stores, lots of masked sheeple. Totally whipped looking, people even keeping their masks on as they exited the store and loaded their groceries, and some even driving with their masks on today.

Some lady driving her brand new range rover sport masked with her front occupant masked as well. Lol. Money does not buy brains.

Me, un-maksed, and I was called on it by two sheeple slave employees at costco. Told both of the women, I can't wear a mask I have a medical condition, and walked away. It sounds counter to being healthy and using "medical condition" as a loophole arounf it but since the NWO dicheads want to play their as above so below switcheroo bass ackwards games then so be it.

Costco were free to call the police on me, let's get a camera rolling, I'll bring out the big guns and start naming people and calling out the pedo's. Put me on the news I'll have your child trafficking ring busted so fast, straight up the police department chiefs who have been covering for it for years. Take me to the FBI too, let's get them on camera as well. Next stop, the cia. I want answers from all of these arseholes. Let's take it all the way up the pyramid. Knock em all down. Expose em all.

NO FEAR

• Like 4
6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

These Scandis look pretty health .... makes me want to move there.  But the Scandis I have met seem quite brainwashed and all say the same thing.  But Norwegians definitely maintain some culture and tradition ... the oil money helps.

• Like 1

This guy is pretty hot under the collar in his video but I suppose many of us can relate at this point. Twitter name is Richard Citizen Journalist.

People in the twitter thread are saying, they don't keep patients in the waiting room. Yeah that may be true but the mainstream media were saying that hospitals were "overwhelmed", looked like "war zones", "packed" with covid patients.

Yeah sure. There are so many people who went to see for themselves and who have exposed this lie about packed hospitals.

Take a look at the comment by "Sonny"

"People will lie to protect their license

Hard work, work for free at times, $40,000 and pray you pass the final board.

Once you lose it, very difficult to get back.

Yea, nobody's talking"

So now we have a bunch of liars and cowards in the medical system. People would not need to lie if it was an industry built on truth, but since black magicians/pharma/sorcerers have taken over the "health" industry, they have polluted it with chemical drugs and death so they can milk people financially. Gotta make that expensive car payment or the mortgage on that big house, even if it means going along with the lie.

I know I've said all this before so I will digress, here is the link.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2020 at 9:25 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Well found Not Thoth,  doesn't surprise me though buddy, the PTW  ('powers-that-were ) -  really are urine-extractors,  So far we've had:

The list goes on and on - it's a joke, a shitty, unfunny joke played at man and womankinds expense.  But we're on to you.
cunts.

To add to your ever increasing list.

Popping ears, hearing loss and CV found hiding in and behind the ears.

Coronavirus symptom update: Do your ears feel like this? Lesser-known warning in the ears

CORONAVIRUS symptoms are known to affect the lungs, eyes and stomach. A lesser-known warning sign of the deadly virus includes this sensation in your ears. What is it?

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1292764/coronavirus-symptom-update-ears-pressure-congestion

Hearing loss could be among the long-term effects of coronavirus

Study finds issues in patients up to eight weeks after they leave hospital

Hearing loss could be the latest impact of coronavirus, as a study finds issues in patients up to eight weeks after they were discharged from hospital.

More than 13 per cent of people who recovered from Covid-19 and were discharged from Wythenshawe Hospital in Manchester reported a deterioration in their hearing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/07/31/hearing-loss-could-among-long-term-effects-coronavirus/

Coronavirus can HIDE in human EARS, new research finds

Researchers from Johns Hopkins University found the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 which causes Covid-19 hiding in an unexpected place – inside and behind the human ear.

https://www.rt.com/news/496616-coronavirus-can-hide-in-ears/

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Messenger said:

Sad today at the stores, lots of masked sheeple. Totally whipped looking, people even keeping their masks on as they exited the store and loaded their groceries, and some even driving with their masks on today.

Some lady driving her brand new range rover sport masked with her front occupant masked as well. Lol. Money does not buy brains.

Me, un-maksed, and I was called on it by two sheeple slave employees at costco. Told both of the women, I can't wear a mask I have a medical condition, and walked away. It sounds counter to being healthy and using "medical condition" as a loophole arounf it but since the NWO dicheads want to play their as above so below switcheroo bass ackwards games then so be it.

Costco were free to call the police on me, let's get a camera rolling, I'll bring out the big guns and start naming people and calling out the pedo's. Put me on the news I'll have your child trafficking ring busted so fast, straight up the police department chiefs who have been covering for it for years. Take me to the FBI too, let's get them on camera as well. Next stop, the cia. I want answers from all of these arseholes. Let's take it all the way up the pyramid. Knock em all down. Expose em all.

NO FEAR

do they have the right to refuse you service for not wearing one, i don't know. but i'll not be wearing one, and not just because i'm asthmatic but just on principle. but i will say i'm exempt for medical reasons.

i also want a 'catalyst' such as this to get the ball rolling on the exact same thing 😀

it's going to be a bumpy ride.

I've just posted this on todays news, I think it's probably better on here.   They are in on it - up to their beady little peado eyes.
What to expect in the office .....   1984 eat your heart out, jeez...
The latest from the BBC, I'm lost for words, I really am, this is breathtakingly - awful:

image.png.1d7123197c96deb70ef84f753f4da0cf.png

Click here to see just how bad this page is in its entirety:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-dc2d6e2d-3ab4-42de-8d03-bb7eda5fff8e

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
a load of shit

I love this load of old bollocks, the 'pocket app' that somehow since a computer windows update has mysteriously appeared on my home screen is showing a load of 'untruths' and shitty clearly hidden-hand sponsored bullshit news and information items.

The latest being (I've copied & pasted this load of shite over on here):
Called:
MISINFORMATON IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS                                                              (****don't make me larrrrf)

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — As the world races to find a vaccine and a treatment for COVID-19, there is seemingly no antidote in sight for the burgeoning outbreak of coronavirus conspiracy theories, hoaxes, anti-mask myths and sham cures.

The phenomenon, unfolding largely on social media, escalated this week when President Donald Trump retweeted a false video about an anti-malaria drug being a cure for the virus and it was revealed that Russian intelligence is spreading disinformation about the crisis through English-language websites.

Experts worry the torrent of bad information is dangerously undermining efforts to slow the virus, whose death toll in the U.S. hit 150,000 Wednesday, by far the highest in the world, according to the tally kept by Johns Hopkins University. Over a half-million people have died in the rest of the world.
“You don’t need masks. There is a cure,” Dr. Stella Immanuel promised in a video that promoted hydroxychloroquine. “You don’t need people to be locked down.”

The truth: Federal regulators last month revoked their authorization of the drug as an emergency treatment amid growing evidence it doesn’t work and can have deadly side effects. Even if it were effective, it wouldn’t negate the need for masks and other measures to contain the outbreak.

None of that stopped Trump, who has repeatedly praised the drug, from retweeting the video. Twitter and Facebook began removing the video Monday for violating policies on COVID-19 misinformation, but it had already been seen more than 20 million times.

Other baseless theories and hoaxes have alleged that the virus isn’t real or that it’s a bioweapon created by the U.S. or its adversaries. One hoax from the outbreak’s early months claimed new 5G towers were spreading the virus through microwaves. Another popular story held that Microsoft founder Bill Gates plans to use COVID-19 vaccines to implant microchips in all 7 billion people on the planet.                                                                      (******HOAX?  how do you know it's a hoax eh?)

He (who?) is in the minority. A recent AP/NORC poll said 3 in 4 Americans — Democrats and Republicans alike — support a national mask mandate.                                (****BULLSHIT)

Still, mask skeptics are a vocal minority and have come together to create social media pages where many false claims about mask safety are shared. Facebook has removed some of the pages — such as the group Unmasking America!, which had nearly 10,000 members — but others remain.

Early in the pandemic, medical authorities themselves were the source of much confusion regarding masks. In February, officials like the U.S. surgeon general urged Americans not to stockpile masks because they were needed by medical personnel and might not be effective in everyday situations.                                     (***** and the W.H.O.)

Public health officials changed their tune when it became apparent that the virus could spread among people showing no symptoms  (*****yeah a-hah okay if you like)

Yet Trump remained reluctant to use a mask, mocked his rival Joe Biden for wearing one and suggested people might be covering their faces just to hurt him politically. He did an abrupt about-face this month, claiming that he had always supported masks — then later retweeted Immanuel’s video against masks.

The mixed signals hurt, Fauci acknowledged in an interview with NPR this month.

“The message early on became confusing,” he said.

Many of the claims around masks allege harmful effects, such as blocked oxygen flow or even a greater chance of infection. The claims have been widely debunked by doctors.         (****no they haven't - only the doctors who feel threatened by you the system say this)

Dr. Maitiu O Tuathail of Ireland grew so concerned about mask misinformation he posted an online video of himself comfortably wearing a mask while measuring his oxygen levels. The video has been viewed more than 20 million times.

“While face masks don’t lower your oxygen levels. COVID definitely does,” he warned.                                                                     (****nob-end)

Yet trusted medical authorities are often being dismissed by those who say requiring people to wear masks is a step toward authoritarianism.                                (yyyyep)

“Unless you make a stand, you will be wearing a mask for the rest of your life,” tweeted Simon Dolan, a British businessman who has sued the government over its COVID-19 restrictions.

Trump’s reluctant, ambivalent and late embrace of masks hasn’t convinced some of his strongest supporters, who have concocted ever more elaborate theories to explain his change of heart. Some say he was actually speaking in code and doesn’t really support masks.

O Tuathail witnessed just how unshakable COVID-19 misinformation can be when, after broadcasting his video, he received emails from people who said he cheated or didn’t wear the mask long enough to feel the negative effects.

That’s not surprising, according to University of Central Florida psychology professor Chrysalis Wright, who studies misinformation. She said conspiracy theory believers often engage in mental gymnastics to make their beliefs conform with reality.

“People only want to hear what they already think they know,” she said.

Me now:
I hope you get a chance to read this and see through it - it's so establishment news, they totally contradict themselves by reporting that

Have a look if you want to here:
https://apnews.com/86f61f3ffb6173c29bc7db201c10f141?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
general set out
  • Like 1

Dr Malcolm Kendrick is a British GP who writes a blog that mostly covers his particular interest, cardiac matters and statins.  He's also been writing about Covid but his latest blog post is about a Swedish doctor (emergency care physician) who recently contacted him.  More here:

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/08/07/how-bad-is-covid-really-a-swedish-doctors-perspective/

Don't forget to check out Dr Kendrick's other Covid posts, he sails very close to the wind!

19 hours ago, Messenger said:

Polypharmacy? Never heard of that one.

the simultaneous use of multiple drugs to treat a single ailment or condition.
  • the simultaneous use of multiple drugs by a single patient, for one or more conditions.

The sorcerers must have come up with that word as a means of sounding gentle enough to get people to take multiple forms of their poison for a illness that can be overcome by eating the proper nutrition and meditation.

I don't need to assume anything about this weight, all I need to do is look in his refrigerator and pantry, and see what he eats on a daily basis.

@Messenger yes, agree with you re the wording.  Also agree that proper nutrition is needed but that's deemed unimportant these days.  One thing I have noticed is the massive volume of tv ads for fast food establishments at the moment, we've never had this many before.

visited lidl today mask free as always upon  exiting  the store walking back to car shaking my head in disgust talking loud enough to myself  that people can hear when chap asks me "everything ok "

no everything is not ok I am saddened & dismayed at the total stupidity of supposed intelligent people who choose to wear a mask because they are told too!!''@ its inhumane totally unnatural & not necessary & it upsets me to witness it.

His reply as he muzzled up to enter      "well I would sooner live in a mask than to live in an incubator" .

wow just wow 

let us not underestimate the challenges  that lie ahead  ..

• Like 1

Martial Law in Melbourne, smashing car windows to take people out of the car refusing to give details of their journeys. Coming to your city soon, please share

IS THIS WHAT PEOPLE WANT!  For f'cuk sake what will it take?

32 minutes ago, MR-E said:

His reply as he muzzled up to enter      "well I would sooner live in a mask than to live in an incubator" .

wow just wow 

I see that phrase (or variants of it) used so many time by people on social media ("repeaters")

"Better a mask, than a ventilator" etc etc

31 minutes ago, MR-E said:

visited lidl today mask free as always upon  exiting  the store walking back to car shaking my head in disgust talking loud enough to myself  that people can hear when chap asks me "everything ok "

no everything is not ok I am saddened & dismayed at the total stupidity of supposed intelligent people who choose to wear a mask because they are told too!!''@ its inhumane totally unnatural & not necessary & it upsets me to witness it.

wow just wow 

As places are opening up and I’m talking to more people, there’s one common denominator in who is in fear/ brainwashed, and who isn’t. The answer is who watches the news on tv, the people who don’t watch tv recognise that this is all bs but don’t understand why (the agendas). Then there’s the people who watch tv and are so gullible to everything they see on tv, obviously because of how it affects the brainwaves into an alpha state, making them more gullible without questioning. Obviously the challenge is getting people to stop watching mainstream media