Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

BRADFORD march tomorrow for what good it us. Armed with crime reports.

hopefully thousands of us handing crime reports against the gov.uk into police station, with the Freedom alliance.

Against every fibre of my being and common sense im taking my little girl....for fuks sake wish me luck.

just need her to see theres some people out there who understand the world as we know it is coming to the end, enslavement beckons.....so when we are living on the moors, she meets some of her furure neighbours.

FUCK ME.

• Like 2

Any body posted the FAUCI interview.........

he get asked if hes been tested with the PCR. 

His response....... i dont need to iv got no symptoms

I FUCKING KID YOU NOT..........oddsnsods....this is where you post the video LMFAO

• Haha 1

It is incredible how such a large proportion of the population has rolled over and believed every word spouted by the government and  media. 

You would think that like most of us on this forum have done is when faced with having your basic civil liberties removed you would explore every angle and want to see actual evidence that the restrictions were justified.

It doesn't take much digging to discover the red flags the inconsistences and the sheer absurdity of it all to see that things don't add up. 

It is extremely infuriating to watch and listen to once intelligent and rational human beings become scared shitless over nothing more than seasonal flu and become hermits and fodder for the experimental gene therapy brigade. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It has to be more than fear and the psychological warfare.... something happened where the more obvious and sickening the lies and evil was rolled out, the more deeper and stronger the masses followed along to the slaughterhouse.

Excellent post mate. There has definately been some sort of spiritual crisis, the nurses dancing, the rituals etc. I am not a christian but maybe the masses do need a religion because the nhs has replaced it. 

I feel like the human species has changed, been infected by some mind virus.

Perhaps it was the videos coming out in Wuhan that shook them? I expected it was a psyop when it first started but wasn't sure like many others, mainly because at the start the media was extremely quiet. 

Like you said people can be forgiven for wanting to protect their families to begin with and being scared but they acted more insane as it became clear to most of us lot it was BS. Going by imperical evidence and research...

Its been nothing short of harrowing and disturbing and amazing to see it unfold. This collective insanity CULT/Religion take hold.

Edit 

Empirical stupid sod need to get a grammar spelling checker on this damn thing.

Edited by Fluke
Spelling 🙁
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I know... lol She was actually attractive. Mind you she's a medic and was not wearing a mask.

What?! You don't do?

No. It I thought it was funny lol. 

3 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

It is incredible how such a large proportion of the population has rolled over and believed every word spouted by the government and  media. 

You would think that like most of us on this forum have done is when faced with having your basic civil liberties removed you would explore every angle and want to see actual evidence that the restrictions were justified.

It doesn't take much digging to discover the red flags the inconsistences and the sheer absurdity of it all to see that things don't add up. 

It is extremely infuriating to watch and listen to once intelligent and rational human beings become scared shitless over nothing more than seasonal flu and become hermits and fodder for the experimental gene therapy brigade. 

This scamdemic is kind of 'blessing' - we can easily recognise idiots and evil people..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Human10 said:

This scamdemic is kind of 'blessing' - we can easily recognise idiots and evil people..

Absolutely. And remember every single one of them. 

If we make it out alive we have had the displeasure of seeing the true nature of those around us in our communities, peers, families. 

You can get a feeling of what it would have been like in the witch trials. 

Sometimes It actually does feel like I am dreaming or having an ayahuasca flashback witnessing what is going on. There are no words for it.

Are they evil and or stupid? I honestly don't know, they didn't seem to be that way before. Something seems to have changed in people's minds.

I don't have words to describe. 

• Like 1

@Mr H Yes!!! I was thinking the same. They have changed. Something very inhuman about most people today. But there was a massive change in 2020 and its like we are a different species to them now.. 

Yeah we disagree on things but i believe we actually need a sort of tribe to survive this insanity. Because many are still sentient. They might not go to protests or be truther types but i am sure there are thousands that feel the same way.

I dont like chill charlie turn coat but this video from 2009 made me sad. 

Note the 3 silly young girls at the begining. I am not a dirty nonce or anything but the first thing that struck me was they seemed to have souls. They were not taking the piss, and were just fucking about. Just kids, innocent and not caring. Now they would be older than me now.

But in 12 years look how much has changed. Not only was everybodies energy in the video more upbeat, something seems a lot darker about society. 

• Like 6

Police now provoking crowds in Bristol, mentioned dogs and horses would be used if crowd not dispersed then started shoving crowd with their shields. Calming down a bit but will kick off if they do that again I think. Noticed the officer who started this grinned when someone called him out for not wearing a mask. 

The amount of hallucinogens I took in youth has guaranteed the every day is a new normal. I think I am actually incapable of not questioning everything. I’d find a conspiracy in the Tesco fruit aisle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Losing the will to live, can't be arsed with this shit anymore.

I'm not doing anything stupid ppl I am just venting.

I was like that yesterday. It will pass. 

1 minute ago, Curious1 said:

Police now provoking crowds in Bristol, mentioned dogs and horses would be used if crowd not dispersed then started shoving crowd with their shields. Calming down a bit but will kick off if they do that again I think. Noticed the officer who started this grinned when someone called him out for not wearing a mask. 

Yeah there is a live link in the news section. It's not covid related though! If it were, the crowd would have been smashed up by now.

1 minute ago, Curious1 said:

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Pigs using dogs and horses to do their dirty work.

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Out of likes cheers for that i will reasearch him. Its funny i was listening to Alan Watt the other night and he said he believed Marx to be an elite creation 👍

I can't help but wonder about the circumstances of Alan Watt's death, news of which hit me quite hard.

To lose him at such a pivotal moment seemed like a devastating blow. For my money, he was the best of the best.

54 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Excellent post mate. There has definately been some sort of spiritual crisis, the nurses dancing, the rituals etc. I am not a christian but maybe the masses do need a religion because the nhs has replaced it. 

I feel like the human species has changed, been infected by some mind virus.

Perhaps it was the videos coming out in Wuhan that shook them? I expected it was a psyop when it first started but wasn't sure like many others, mainly because at the start the media was extremely quiet. 

Like you said people can be forgiven for wanting to protect their families to begin with and being scared but they acted more insane as it became clear to most of us lot it was BS. Going by imperical evidence and research...

Its been nothing short of harrowing and disturbing and amazing to see it unfold. This collective insanity CULT/Religion take hold.

Edit 

Empirical stupid sod need to get a grammar spelling checker on this damn thing.

It's as if this material plane is finally being merged with their technological, Through the Looking Glass sub-reality.

It seems an absurd thing to say, but I'm beginning to feel as though the time has come to make peace with the idea that our days are now numbered. I'm not doctrinally religious by any means, but I feel very strongly that to accept their New Normal is to tether one's soul to this realm of the fallen.

Edited by Matistuta
typo
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@Mr H Yes!!! I was thinking the same. They have changed. Something very inhuman about most people today. But there was a massive change in 2020 and its like we are a different species to them now.. 

Yeah we disagree on things but i believe we actually need a sort of tribe to survive this insanity. Because many are still sentient. They might not go to protests or be truther types but i am sure there are thousands that feel the same way.

I dont like chill charlie turn coat but this video from 2009 made me sad. 

Note the 3 silly young girls at the begining. I am not a dirty nonce or anything but the first thing that struck me was they seemed to have souls. They were not taking the piss, and were just fucking about. Just kids, innocent and not caring. Now they would be older than me now.

But in 12 years look how much has changed. Not only was everybodies energy in the video more upbeat, something seems a lot darker about society. 

Yeah, and I'm like looking at that thinking of the good ol days. Sound like my dad there! He always used to go on about the good ol days and I used to think "you twat" what you talking about, things are so much better nowadays with internets etc etc really didn't even try and understand his viewpoint.

Things were definitely better in my day, and now I'm going to give my ol man (RIP) the benefit of the doubt and say he was probably right and it was even better in his days.

Like everything else, it's an inversion. We believe and convince ourselves as time elapses, that we're progressing as a society, where as all we're doing is regressing! 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

'Crown' virus

That reminds me D.I was talking about some mind virus he was looking into a few months ago. Some thing he had heard about from native American Indians. Cant remember what it was called but they had a specific name for it.