Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 minutes ago, Curious1 said:

police claimed officers had broken bones after the protest last weekend, then backtracked a few days later and admitted that wasn't true

Hehe, made me chuckle must have been a dodgy X ray machine at Bristol hospital. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Interesting Yeadon interview. He's gone balls out and said that the current situation could be used for massive depopulation..  I can't make my mind up about Yeadon. His past and all. But something tells me he's got nothing much left to loose. He seems to have the use of only one arm and apparently suffers from chronic severe pain according to Mrs Doc.. Maybe he's an old school medical throwback type who genuinely gives a fuck? 

Either way... disturbing stuff.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/

“...“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil...”.  
 Michael Yeadon. 

He’s been doing a lot of work behind the scenes and working with the right people.   

49 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Maybe they need to watch their backs and make sure they can trust those closest to them in these times. History has a long list of betrayals against people trying to fight for the freedoms, many times by trusted allies.

just waffling though so tell me to shut the fuck up.😁

That's what Jesus said, Sir.

To Judas.

If you believe all that malarkey. 

Really not sure what to believe, but the Romans crucified people for sedition, not religious eccentricity (they were stoned to death) so anyway lol.....

Edited by Pina Colada

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Proof if any were needed that all politics is bollocks, all a charade, a pantomime. The supposedly ideologically opposed Conservatives and Labour voted in equal percentages in favour of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Proof if any were needed that all politics is bollocks, all a charade, a pantomime. The supposedly ideologically opposed Conservatives and Labour voted in equal percentages in favour of this.

You need more these LD and DUP 😛

3 minutes ago, Liberty said:

“...“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil...”.  
 Michael Yeadon. 

He’s been doing a lot of work behind the scenes and working with the right people.   

I hope he’s a genuine decent chap. Doesn’t matter to me where he worked before because in theory if he’s honest he’s the smoking gun that can help topple this insanity. Just concerned that it’s all just b.s. and double talk for one agenda or another. just to line his own pockets.

32 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Compared to London ones, it looks like the age group is fairy young...in 20s whereas London one is spread out.

Watching this on the live stream I'm really quite concerned at how this 'protest' looks, it's so fake and artificial...it's like a film set or a police role playing training day. It's embarrassingly amateurish.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

You need more these LD and DUP 😛

Ah yes the Liberal Democrats the party who are different and anti establishment. Remember when they were in government with the Conservatives a while back and how they didn't go along with everything the Tories did ?? Exactly, they're establishment to the bloody core.

Only reason they're voting against that Act is to fool people into believing they're different to the others and anti establishment. If they ever got voted into government (will never happen) they would once again show their true colours.

It's all bollocks.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth

2 minutes ago, perpetual said:

hmnn read the chats. Hippies apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojpbjFsr04c

Sam says....

"THIS IS THE PERFECT ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIRTH CONTROL"

LOL

They are all over the shot. "Justice for Sara", "Tories out" etc.... wtf

Yeah its all pantomine. Like the first one. Probably the same lot who were virtue signalling about a deadly virus a few months back. 

12 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Well Corbyn has had a radical change of heart. His brother being arrested for free speech several times didnt seem to phase him & he voted for the act before but now hes all about our freedumbs with the Bristol massive.

Now we can have a real revolution. lol

Maybe like Hitler when he was sent in to the DAP as military intelligence..but not sure weve reached that point just yet.

History will repeat.
Sheeple will sheep.

tenor.gif

Edited by oddsnsods

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I hope he’s a genuine decent chap. Doesn’t matter to me where he worked before because in theory if he’s honest he’s the smoking gun that can help topple this insanity. Just concerned that it’s all just b.s. and double talk for one agenda or another. just to line his own pockets.

That’s natural given the situation were in. He looks like he’s doing all the right things though and not just a voice on Twitter. He’s taking action with the right people. I’m leaning towards trusting him. He also is sceptic of Geert Bosch bloke. In short he agrees with me! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

More proof.

One dissenter, Sir Charles Walker is protesting lockdown by carrying a pint of milk around for a week. 

https://www.euronews.com/living/2021/03/26/milk-march-the-unspoken-symbolism-of-one-uk-mp-s-milk-protest

13 minutes ago, perpetual said:

hmnn read the chats. Hippies apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojpbjFsr04c

Sam says....

"THIS IS THE PERFECT ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIRTH CONTROL"

LOL

They are all over the shot. "Justice for Sara", "Tories out" etc.... wtf

Kill the Bill Protest is a psy-op like BLM.

This is who we really need to fear, the masked mob sheep....so easily steered and controlled, so easily made to obey groupthink.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Well Corbyn has had a radical change of heart. His brother being arrested for free speech several times didnt seem to phase him & he voted for the act before but now hes all about our freedumbs with the Bristol massive.

Now we can have a real revolution. lol

Maybe like Hitler when he was sent in to the DAP as military intelligence..but not sure weve reached that point just yet.

History will repeat.
Sheeple will sheep.

tenor.gif

Out of likes.

Mr Burns is my favourite character!

5x10 season 5 episode 10 GIF - Find on GIFER

Gareth Davey 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇵🇸 3.5% on Twitter: "Mr Burns The Simpsons is  Jacob Rothschild.… "

Excuse my ignorance, but whats DAP stand for? lol

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

More proof.

One dissenter, Sir Charles Walker is protesting lockdown by carrying a pint of milk around for a week. 

https://www.euronews.com/living/2021/03/26/milk-march-the-unspoken-symbolism-of-one-uk-mp-s-milk-protest

If this was an actual organic revolt, the Police would be in there arresting and cracking skulls.

This crowd has rent a mob written all over it.

Just now, skitzorat said:

Out of likes.

Mr Burns is my favourite character!

5x10 season 5 episode 10 GIF - Find on GIFER

Gareth Davey 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇵🇸 3.5% on Twitter: "Mr Burns The Simpsons is  Jacob Rothschild.… "

Excuse my ignorance, but whats DAP stand for? lol

German workers party.

Hitler & his Sabbatean Masonic mates infiltrated & took over...

10 minutes ago, Outsider said:

This is who we really need to fear, the masked mob sheep....so easily steered and controlled, so easily made to obey groupthink.

True makes me wonder though if they are on a payroll funded by organisations as this is where the statue nonsense happened last year?

I have been to bristol and bath (lovely place Bath) and its full of your lefty types middle class remainer types.

Also a couple of unis up there. They have probably got these controlled opposition types up and down the country to jump on the next big event wouldn't be hard to pay a few hundred and get your average naive youngsters to follow suite and believe they are in some big revolution of the people. 

Edit

I noted earlier they seemed to be chanting 'put your mask on" 😂😂

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

the-one-party-state.jpg.4d5d484db5b170283f4c7f3176439b52.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

True makes me wonder though if they are on a payroll funded by organisations as this is where the statue nonsense happened last year?

I have been to bristol and bath (lovely place Bath) and its full of your lefty types middle class remainer types.

Also a couple of unis up there. They have probably got these controlled opposition types up and down the country to jump on the next big event wouldn't be hard to pay a few hundred and get your average naive youngsters to follow suite and believe they are in some big revolution of the people. 

Edit

I noted earlier they seemed to be chanting 'put your mask on" 😂😂

Yep pay a few useful idiots to spread the word on Fakebook and hey presto a totally fake,created protest. I really do feel sorry for those that are there and think it's genuine.....after all this time they still don't see!

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

the-one-party-state.jpg.4d5d484db5b170283f4c7f3176439b52.jpg

Realising that most people never realise we are pretty much governed by NGOs and rockerfella funded operations (people should look into the population council) and just attack the lefties or the tories as they see it. 

I hope this scamdemic has made some start to realise we are not governed by politicians. 

As for zionism i think the conditioning is too much.

2 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

I know that, you know that, but they've wanted I'd cards for a long time and smell this as there chance to get it by rebranding them as vaccination passports