Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

True makes me wonder though if they are on a payroll funded by organisations as this is where the statue nonsense happened last year?

 

I have been to bristol and bath (lovely place Bath) and its full of your lefty types middle class remainer types.

 

 Also a couple of unis up there. They have probably got these controlled opposition types up and down the country to jump on the next big event wouldn't be hard to pay a few hundred and get your average naive youngsters to follow suite and believe they are in some big revolution of the people. 

 

Edit

 

I noted earlier they seemed to be chanting 'put your mask on" 😂😂

Yep pay a few useful idiots to spread the word on Fakebook and hey presto a totally fake,created protest. I really do feel sorry for those that are there and think it's genuine.....after all this time they still don't see!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

the-one-party-state.jpg.4d5d484db5b170283f4c7f3176439b52.jpg

Realising that most people never realise we are pretty much governed by NGOs and rockerfella funded operations (people should look into the population council) and just attack the lefties or the tories as they see it. 

 

I hope this scamdemic has made some start to realise we are not governed by politicians. 

 

As for zionism i think the conditioning is too much.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Did you just actually say that out loud?

 

Don't bring 'we' into this, thanks. From what I've observed from your comments of late it's been you entering an 'intellectual dark-age' on the Forum

 

I haven't felt the need to publicly eye-roll until now, but since you've been so whity with mixing my two favourite personality traits; obtuseness and condescension with your short reply I thought I'd respond in turn. But I'm going to be more "intellectually barbaric" compared to your pussyfooted passive-aggression:

 

You know damn well what he meant, but since you seem to be so confused by words and evidently showing increasing amounts infantile behaviour in your replies to everyone: here's a couple of pictures to help explain it.

 

Hand Sanitiser 237ml Waterless Germ Killer With Moisturizer

image.jpeg.70c0bb34004090c8b01e297beceeae35.jpeg

 

Best you walk away now then while you can as I'm sure your powerful psychic awareness has already provided you with the premonition of where we are going and you wouldn't want to join us plebs.

image.jpeg.f81fbf1cb26c596ffe584d60aa1098f8.jpeg

Dateline NBC' looks at Jim Jones and the Jonestown Massacre

Maybe this is more 'sophisticated' for your liking though

Sam McKinniss | Nike (Heaven's Gate), 2017

 

 

Don't feed the troll.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Every single person going in (and out) of the supermarkets/shops. Because they think they have to, and have been brainwashed into thinking it will "protect" them and "keep them safe".

 

Hand sanitiser stations outside and inside every store/building/organisation.

 

Don't feed the troll.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Realising that most people never realise we are pretty much governed by NGOs and rockerfella funded operations (people should look into the population council) and just attack the lefties or the tories as they see it. 

 

I hope this scamdemic has made some start to realise we are not governed by politicians. 

 

As for zionism i think the conditioning is too much.

 

Karl Marx teacher was Moses Hess.

 

Hopefully more will see through the occupation & stop playing their game.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone here been tested. I haven't (and have no desire to be) but am just wondering where they're getting these figures from - even if the tests themselves weren't flawed to start with.

Apparently theyre testing the same ones over and over again in certain nursing homes and hospitals to concoct whatever figures they need to keep this going,anyone with an ounce of sense isnt getting tested now as most have caught on its bulllshit, but they have this covered and planned out by false figures no one can check.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GSM said:

I know that, you know that, but they've wanted I'd cards for a long time and smell this as there chance to get it by rebranding them as vaccination passports


I know mate.
 

Just thought the tweet explained it in such simple terms that even the most sheepish of sheep types would be able to  understand, and so might be of use to some of the folks on here.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Karl Marx teacher was Moses Hess.

 

Hopefully more will see through the occupation & stop playing their game.

 

Out of likes cheers for that i will reasearch him. Its funny i was listening to Alan Watt the other night and he said he believed Marx to be an elite creation 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pwr2us1 said:

Apparently theyre testing the same ones over and over again in certain nursing homes and hospitals to concoct whatever figures they need to keep this going,anyone with an ounce of sense isnt getting tested now as most have caught on its bulllshit, but they have this covered and planned out by false figures no one can check.

In my daughter school every time half of class is self isolating... I don't think any of them has any symptoms not to mention cockvid... It has to be real brainfcuking for these kids. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Out of likes cheers for that i will reasearch him. Its funny i was listening to Alan Watt the other night and he said he believed Marx to be an elite creation 👍

Same Rich Man's Trick Movie on YT. 3.5h but best history lesson ever learnt... 

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Out of likes cheers for that i will reasearch him. Its funny i was listening to Alan Watt the other night and he said he believed Marx to be an elite creation 👍

 

Moses Hess was the original Zionist also..they were all funded by the usual suspects I think.

Hess is worth researching...also created national socialism.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

In my daughter school every time half of class is self isolating... I don't think any of them has any symptoms not to mention cockvid... It has to be real brainfcuking for these kids. 

The times coming to bring the whole place to a standstill ,there will soon be nothing left to lose and they cant take us all . Theyre playing for time. No one is coming to save us like the jews and look how many died there before their saviours came. The time is now and we must act or die.

Gdnite,small doses. Sik of it all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is it when your growing up (and I think this applies to most if not all) parents and family tell you one thing you can rely on is never trust a politician, so why does everyone go wilfully and blindly along with everything that comes out there mouth evenue saying they have our best interest at heart. Another thing that gets me is all the polls they go by, I still haven't met one person who has been offered to take part in one.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, GSM said:

Why is it when your growing up (and I think this applies to most if not all) parents and family tell you one thing you can rely on is never trust a politician, so why does everyone go wilfully and blindly along with everything that comes out there mouth evenue saying they have our best interest at heart. Another thing that gets me is all the polls they go by, I still haven't met one person who has been offered to take part in one.

I agree and it makes no sense at all.

I wonder if people (sheep) are bypassing their distrust of politicians by placing their trust in "The Science".

The Science which is fabricated behaviour science to trick us all into submission and slavery.

Duped by the medical mafia.

"We're following the science". They really believe all this shit.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I agree and it makes no sense at all.

I wonder if people (sheep) are bypassing their distrust of politicians by placing their trust in "The Science".

The Science which is fabricated behaviour science to trick us all into submission and slavery.

Duped by the medical mafia.

"We're following the science". They really believe all this shit.

 

They have convinced the population by using the state controlled media to convince people there is a deadly virus on the loose and you will all die if you don't do as we say. Fear is easy to manifest in peoples minds if you know the psychological methods to use. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...