Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis: savior of mothers

"The merit of the obstetrician is to have developed an effective prevention of puerperal fever. That's just the way it is, nothing can be done about it ”- with this reason obstetricians came to terms with childbed fever and its enormous mortality for a long time. Surgeons also found that many of their patients died every day. As long as surgery was a little respected craft that ranked well below internal medicine, the public had got used to it. That only changed when anesthesia was discovered in the mid-19th century. As the number of interventions increased, the extent of “wound infection” and “hospital burn disease” became apparent. No matter how brilliantly the surgeons operate, about every second patient subsequently died of wound fever, that is, of sepsis. In field surgery, only one in ten survived - unimaginable from today's perspective. Advertisement In his "Seven Books on Natural Obstetrics", Lucas Johann Boer, professor at the Vienna Hospital, wrote nothing about it. Still, it is conceivable that he had an inkling of how dangerous it is for obstetricians and midwives to dissect or practice on corpses. Boer advocated natural childbirth; he only performed a caesarean section in extreme emergencies. He forbade student midwives to practice on corpses. Under his direction of the maternity hospital, the mortality rate from puerperal fever was 0.84 percent. An important number, because the young doctor Ignaz Semmelweis saw in it the “natural” mortality that cannot be prevented even with the greatest care....."

https://www.aerzteblatt.de/archiv/81908/Ignaz-Philipp-Semmelweis-Retter-der-Muetter

🙂

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

still no answer for the cabals biggest earner being silent on covid

Beautiful building indeed. 😍 Maybe he is quiet because he likes to live and money... Anyway I read on Twitter before my account was blocked they required flu jabs in Amazon... They expected same with Covid. I don't know details. I don't know if it was UK, if decision was made by certain branch...

Edited by Human10

14 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Thank goodness you had the surgery finally....and still alive. That is miracle by today's standard because people are being murdered sneakily. I would have said "There will never be just in case, I am sure of it!"

Unfortunately that was just an aperitif, I've still got the big one to come which will involve going on a ventilator...

Cheers, though. 

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

So if Covid 19 does exist and is potentially harmful to certain individuals, then it might make sense to try to help prevent its spread somehow

Heh well that's the myth ain't it and the basis for the power behind all these current restrictions and law changes. 

A myth deeply rooted in the collective consciousness

And the face coverings cause psychological social trauma

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Hopefully it will be mate. It's just I can feel a storm brewing. Consent is always required. I just hope were not the only parents to refuse.

My mate's just pulled his 12yr old out of school over testing. He's just not willing to have his daughter violated like that twice a week. 

35 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Another one joins in the primary school taunting circle.

Just look at yourselves.

Just because someone has a different opinion to you.

What kind of alternative do any of you think you can offer when you can only insult and attack someone with a different point of view?

I don't really fancy humanity's chances if you lot are supposed to be 'the awakened' set.

That someone on your own side who has posted with you for years can so suddenly become your enemy, you're as bad as the Marxists with your purity tests and strict adherence to cult orthodoxy.

If you are puzzled at the problems in the world then you need only look at your own mentality to see where they all really come from.

After watching this unfold for 2 days and seeing you selectively ignore any reasonable questions put to you in favour of taking shots at others.. I'm now convinced you are just trolling. 

Shame. 

1 hour ago, sambaking7 said:

Correct, if anyone on here wears a face covering then hang your head in shame. You are complicit. No excuses.

Wearing a lanyard is equally as bad.

Not really.

You are not submitting to the muzzling of your face, and joining in the bizarre ritual of denying yourself oxygen and the routine of breathing in and out that the human race has done since day one. 

You might be wearing something that, silently and freely, allows you to avoid extra stress, hateful comments, aggressive behaviour and refusal of entry to some places.

Not the same at all.

• Like 1

Just now, bamboozooka said:

thats my plan if its still going on in 18 months time

I can't imagine how all this feels to parents. That is, how it feels to parents like you who aren't braindead sycophants!

I'm glad some of you out there won't sacrifice your children to the alter of covid. 

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Washing your hands weakens your immune system?

Did you just actually say that out loud?

Looks like we're entering an intellectual dark-age on the Forum.

Did you just actually say that out loud?

Don't bring 'we' into this, thanks. From what I've observed from your comments of late it's been you entering an 'intellectual dark-age' on the Forum

I haven't felt the need to publicly eye-roll until now, but since you've been so whity with mixing my two favourite personality traits; obtuseness and condescension with your short reply I thought I'd respond in turn. But I'm going to be more "intellectually barbaric" compared to your pussyfooted passive-aggression:

You know damn well what he meant, but since you seem to be so confused by words and evidently showing increasing amounts infantile behaviour in your replies to everyone: here's a couple of pictures to help explain it.

Hand Sanitiser 237ml Waterless Germ Killer With Moisturizer

image.jpeg.70c0bb34004090c8b01e297beceeae35.jpeg

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I see a cult mentality forming and all the mainstays of cult-like behaviours, such as abandoning reason, logic and even truth in order to service and maintain the supremacy cult beliefs.

Best you walk away now then while you can as I'm sure your powerful psychic awareness has already provided you with the premonition of where we are going and you wouldn't want to join us plebs.

image.jpeg.f81fbf1cb26c596ffe584d60aa1098f8.jpeg

Dateline NBC' looks at Jim Jones and the Jonestown Massacre

Maybe this is more 'sophisticated' for your liking though

Sam McKinniss | Nike (Heaven's Gate), 2017

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

God not this again.

Who washes their hands with hand sanitizer?

That's not called washing your hands is it?

Have you heard of soap?

Seriously what has happened to your brains?

Feel like the whole world  has literally gone mad.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Who washes their hands with hand sanitizer?

Every single person going in (and out) of the supermarkets/shops. Because they think they have to, and have been brainwashed into thinking it will "protect" them and "keep them safe".

Hand sanitiser stations outside and inside every store/building/organisation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Every single person going in (and out) of the supermarkets/shops. Because they think they have to, and have been brainwashed into thinking it will "protect" them and "keep them safe".

Hand sanitiser stations outside and inside every store/building/organisation.

Well that's up to them, but technically that is not called 'hand washing'.

That is 'hand sanitizing' and I agree, is probably very bad for you if done excessively.

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Well that's up to them, but technically that is not called 'hand washing'.

That is 'hand sanitizing' and I agree, is probably very bad for you if done excessively.

Its a good experiment to do, watch which folks queue to slather their hands in hand sanitizer and 'wipe' their trolley/basket handles...those are the 100% brainwashed... Most folks ignore it, so thats progress

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Perhaps there was a reason the Plague Doctor wore such a face mask?

330px-Paul_F%C3%BCrst,_Der_Doctor_Schnab

Being such an intellectual heavyweight you probably would already know they wore those masks, with the snout was stuffed with aromatic items, to stop the bad smells known as 'miasma' as it was believed to be the primary cause of the disease back then

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm waiting for vaxxed grandparents to say "you cant visit us unless you've been vaxxed"

From my partner's side it's possible... I think they were happy we didn't come this year to visit them - because of this mutant ninja from Britain! 😉

18 hours ago, TFH said:

You've attacked a group of people here a couple of posts up, which I'm part of, because I'm involved in challenging some of TS's incorrect assertions in this thread. 

I don't care about it, my feelings aren't hurt, but it's not fair to a) lump us all in together and b) ignore that TS has been pretty personally abusive time and again and c) overlook that he's selectively ignoring posts that challenge his assertions but spending lots of time attacking others and repeating assertions, knowing that others have debunked them. 

That's not on. It's disingenuous.

Have Truthspoon and Dickwan ever been seen in the same room together ?? They both have veeerryy similar views about Covid - That while it might not be entirely on the level some of the restrictions and rules like face masks are justified and being done for our own benefit. Hmmmmmmm.

Also isn't it odd that as soon as Spoon started getting flak for his arrogant attitude this Dickwan character appears on the forum and starts defending Spoon ????

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

That is the paper I have & found a response letter that confirms.

There was an offical paper tho stating the cycles the use in the UK.

This is the response from that FOI request I think:

https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2020-10/ATISN 14305 .pdf

Dunno. It’s probably been removed. Happening a lot lately. I just clicked on this reference from a gov paper and it has been removed too. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-management-of-exposed- healthcare-workers-and-patients-in-hospital-settings/covid-19-management-of-exposed- healthcare-workers-and-patients-in-hospital-settings

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/926410/Understanding_Cycle_Threshold__Ct__in_SARS-CoV-2_RT-PCR_.pdf

Edited by Liberty
Triple post!

Edited by Liberty
Double post