Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

31 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm waiting for vaxxed grandparents to say "you cant visit us unless you've been vaxxed"

From my partner's side it's possible... I think they were happy we didn't come this year to visit them - because of this mutant ninja from Britain! 😉

18 hours ago, TFH said:

You've attacked a group of people here a couple of posts up, which I'm part of, because I'm involved in challenging some of TS's incorrect assertions in this thread. 

I don't care about it, my feelings aren't hurt, but it's not fair to a) lump us all in together and b) ignore that TS has been pretty personally abusive time and again and c) overlook that he's selectively ignoring posts that challenge his assertions but spending lots of time attacking others and repeating assertions, knowing that others have debunked them. 

That's not on. It's disingenuous.

Have Truthspoon and Dickwan ever been seen in the same room together ?? They both have veeerryy similar views about Covid - That while it might not be entirely on the level some of the restrictions and rules like face masks are justified and being done for our own benefit. Hmmmmmmm.

Also isn't it odd that as soon as Spoon started getting flak for his arrogant attitude this Dickwan character appears on the forum and starts defending Spoon ????

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

That is the paper I have & found a response letter that confirms.

There was an offical paper tho stating the cycles the use in the UK.

This is the response from that FOI request I think:

https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2020-10/ATISN 14305 .pdf

Dunno. It’s probably been removed. Happening a lot lately. I just clicked on this reference from a gov paper and it has been removed too. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-management-of-exposed- healthcare-workers-and-patients-in-hospital-settings/covid-19-management-of-exposed- healthcare-workers-and-patients-in-hospital-settings

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/926410/Understanding_Cycle_Threshold__Ct__in_SARS-CoV-2_RT-PCR_.pdf

Edited by Liberty
Triple post!

Edited by Liberty
Double post

52 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm waiting for vaxxed grandparents to say "you cant visit us unless you've been vaxxed"

Same. Shame. I have been really close to them. I guess I wont be seeing them again if they do that.

TruthySpoon is talking about the most basic shite tho it got boring last night & hes still coming with the same discussion.

Hand Satanizer..masks..  how about constant 24/7 trauma based mindcontrol to reinforce it??

This is the Icke forum, him being a longtime subscriber youde think he would be up to speed on wtf we are pissed off about here. Perp just posted an Icke video cast to watch.

How much does TS know about the Franken GM jab if anything...him being a Christian.

I would have thought hed have issue with the jabber passports & where that will obviously be leading..Id2020, GreatReset, Luciferase.

TruthSpoon I need a few more drinks to catch up with you..coz your shit is seriously s l o w.

Certificate

Of

Vaccination

ID

⏰

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TFH said:

My mate's just pulled his 12yr old out of school over testing. He's just not willing to have his daughter violated like that twice a week. 

Uk?

if so just don’t consent

mine is the only one is 400 pupil school apparently 🤪

25 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Have Truthspoon and Dickwan ever been seen in the same room together ?? They both have veeerryy similar views about Covid - That while it might not be entirely on the level some of the restrictions and rules like face masks are justified and being done for our own benefit. Hmmmmmmm.

Also isn't it odd that as soon as Spoon started getting flak for his arrogant attitude this Dickwan character appears on the forum and starts defending Spoon ????

I hadn't considered the possibility of a sock, but I'd bet my life that TS is definitely trolling us at this point.

It's comical. 🤪

2 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

mine is the only one is 400 pupil school apparently

o_0 fecking sad state of affairs

lets be mindful that the 'exemptions' and choice to not participate are being put in place and defended by some sensible people in Gov

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Uk?

if so just don’t consent

mine is the only one is 400 pupil school apparently 🤪

Yep UK and when I asked him why he just didn't consent he said they they were pressurising his daughter about it at school and she'd come home upset. He said he'll educate her at home rather than have her brainwashed. Or words to that effect. 

• Sad 1

Interesting Yeadon interview. He's gone balls out and said that the current situation could be used for massive depopulation..  I can't make my mind up about Yeadon. His past and all. But something tells me he's got nothing much left to loose. He seems to have the use of only one arm and apparently suffers from chronic severe pain according to Mrs Doc.. Maybe he's an old school medical throwback type who genuinely gives a fuck? 

Either way... disturbing stuff.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

How come it escalated that far if you dont mind me asking? What was wrong with  just no consent?

I didn't get that deep into it with him. I know he's had run ins with them before and they think he's just a conspiracy theorist.

100s of protesters currently heading into Bristol city centre, police trying to divert away them away from the central police station, blockades of riot vans in place. I'm not in the centre but live nearby, helicopters currently overhead. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting Yeadon interview. He's gone balls out and said that the current situation could be used for massive depopulation..  I can't make my mind up about Yeadon. His past and all. But something tells me he's got nothing much left to loose. He seems to have the use of only one arm and apparently suffers from chronic severe pain according to Mrs Doc.. Maybe he's an old school medical throwback type who genuinely gives a fuck? 

Either way... disturbing stuff.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/

Something you never hear being discussed in the mainstream.

“So, I would say the best data that exists is that immunity should be robust for at least 17 years. I think it’s entirely possible that it is lifelong. The style of the responses of these people’s T cells were the same as if you’ve been vaccinated and then you come back years later to see if that immunity has been retained. So I think the evidence is really strong that the duration of immunity will be multiple years, and possibly lifelong.

And this, what ive been saying about leaky jab & deadly variants.

“I think the Gerrt Vanden Bossche story is highly suspect. There is no evidence at all that vaccination is leading or will lead to ‘dangerous variants’. I am worried that it’s some kind of trick.

“As a general rule, variants form very often, routinely, and tend to become less dangerous & more infectious over time, as it comes into equilibrium with its human host. Variants generally don’t become more dangerous.

“No variant differs from the original sequence by more than 0.3%. In other words, all variants are at least 99.7% identical to the Wuhan sequence.

“It’s a fiction, and an evil one at that, that variants are likely to “escape immunity”.

“Not only is it intrinsically unlikely – because this degree of similarity of variants means zero chance that an immune person (whether from natural infection or from vaccination) will be made ill by a variant – but it’s empirically supported by high-quality research.

“The research I refer to shows that people recovering from infection or who have been vaccinated ALL have a wide range of immune cells which recognize ALL the variants.

Sadly Mike got trolled to death on Twatter, coz he had an opinion on Muslim rape gangs.

30 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

TruthySpoon is talking about the most basic shite tho it got boring last night & hes still coming with the same discussion.

Hand Satanizer..masks..  how about constant 24/7 trauma based mindcontrol to reinforce it??

This is the Icke forum, him being a longtime subscriber youde think he would be up to speed on wtf we are pissed off about here. Perp just posted an Icke video cast to watch.

How much does TS know about the Franken GM jab if anything...him being a Christian.

I would have thought hed have issue with the jabber passports & where that will obviously be leading..Id2020, GreatReset, Luciferase.

TruthSpoon I need a few more drinks to catch up with you..coz your shit is seriously s l o w.

Certificate

Of

Vaccination

ID

⏰

Stop playing grand inquisitor rooting out heretics Odds. It makes you look like a fool.

But then perhaps that is the truth. Though I gave you more credit. More fool me.

We have seen a lot of people's masks slipping around here lately.

No pun intended.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Stop playing grand inquisitor rooting out heretics Odds. It makes you look like a fool.

No im not a Covidian TS this isnt a game..these mRNA jabs they are forcing on our families soon including children are no joke.

You claim to be a truth seeker, but you havent said shit about anything so far.

• Like 2

I can't really tell who the brain-washed zombies are anymore...... Both sides seem to behave in the same way.... 

Certain of their own self-righteousness and quick to swoop down and attack anyone who disagrees with their orthodoxy.

The stuff of the mindless mob.

Edited by Truthspoon

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic