Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Seeing a lot of BS about cases rising in Europe and the USA. 

The data just simply does not support that narrative. The UK has gone test mad this past two weeks, probably with testing all the helpless children who are forced in to it. Which means the test conducted per confirmed case rate shot through the roof, went as high as 256. Almost as high as it did during the initial testing mania. 

Untitled.jpg

I've been in & out of hospital lately and one battle axe of a nurse challenged me on wearing a mask exemption tag . She said in an accusatory way, 'You've only bought that yourself, haven't you!' to which I replied in equally terse tones, ' Well naturally, since that's the only way you can get them!,' so she just glowered at me, and I matched her with one of my own. 🤭

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Outsider said:

The confrontations are purely designed to test non maskers resolve. Even though it's draining I do think it's important not to give in and wear a covering. Once you give in its human nature to keep wearing one as it's the path of least resistance....you slowly transition to the cult.

Correct, if anyone on here wears a face covering then hang your head in shame. You are complicit. No excuses.

Wearing a lanyard is equally as bad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Carl heneghan said it. Might be something on his Twitter. 
https://business.senedd.wales/documents/s500005944/Research brief.pdf

That is the paper I have & found a response letter that confirms.

There was an offical paper tho stating the cycles the use in the UK.

This is the response from that FOI request I think:

https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2020-10/ATISN 14305 .pdf

Just now, sambaking7 said:

Correct, if anyone on here wears a face covering then hang your head in shame. You are complicit. No excuses.

Disagree - if you need hospital treatment, you won't get in without one or the other. They try to force you to don a mask, but if you are brazen and determined, you can get away with the lanyard - fact.

Just now, sambaking7 said:

Some clowns wont even refuse the mask..blocking their most basic human right.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

A covid scandal in Scotland.... (Craig Murray back online)
The law went after the wrong person - surprise surprise.

"A story you will not have heard unless you read the Oban Times or are one of the 146 people who live on the island of Lismore, gives a profound insight into the abuse of state power in Scotland today.

You may recall that back in April 2020 Dr Catherine Calderwood, the Scottish government’s chief medical advisor, was forced to resign after breaking lockdown regulations on a family visit to St Andrews. One week later, it hit the newspapers that, in conflict with Scottish government advice, another key Scottish government figure in dealing with the epidemic, Prof Mark Woolhouse of the University of Edinburgh, had moved to his holiday home on the island of Lismore. Woolhouse is Professor of Epidemiology and a member of Nicola Sturgeon’s covid-19 advisory committee.

One thing we can say for certain is that Prof Woolhouse’s claim that he somehow got stuck or stranded on Lismore is a lie. Firstly, the ferries were kept going and non permanent residents were positively instructed to use them and go home. Secondly, a friend of his daughter had arrived with them for a holiday and managed to go home with no problems, as Oban Sheriff Court was to hear last week (of which more later)."

Full story here;
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/03/a-small-story-of-scottish-justice/ 

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Disagree - if you need hospital treatment, you won't get in without one or the other. They try to force you to don a mask, but if you are brazen and determined, you can get away with the lanyard - fact.

I had a device implanted a couple of weeks ago and I got away with not wearing a mask and went into theatre without one. One nurse kept asking me to put one on and just said I'm exempt. People did keep giving me masks to hold,

"Here, take one just in case."

It was just like when you see those religious people in the street handing out gumph. What's the deal with that? Mask wearing is certainly turning into a religion. The masks went straight in the bin on the way out...

9 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Seeing a lot of BS about cases rising in Europe and the USA. 

The data just simply does not support that narrative. The UK has gone test mad this past two weeks, probably with testing all the helpless children who are forced in to it. Which means the test conducted per confirmed case rate shot through the roof, went as high as 256. Almost as high as it did during the initial testing mania. 

Untitled.jpg

They are not forced - just have stupid parents... They had to fill the form to get tested. It was like 6 pages... 

21 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Agree, as when you have any sort of medical treatment you are consenting to a degree to have your body changed, touched, poked or invaded in some way. It's an altogether different prospect being asked to wear a face covering in a retail store and to get hassled for not consenting.

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

And this.

I'm gonna face a fight not to have 9 year old son from having twice weekly testing and vaccination.

Mine aren’t being tested at school as we didn’t consent

is that an option for you?

Just now, The Illuminator said:

Hopefully it will be mate. It's just I can feel a storm brewing. Consent is always required. I just hope were not the only parents to refuse.

If you are in UK tests are not a big deal... They know it's against the law. Same masks - just we who let them to do all this to us... It's like in idiocracy movie... Vaccines did their job over the years I guess... 

This masquerade reminds me stupidity of parents feeding their kids from a bottle with a rubber tubing during Victorian times... I wonder when people realise the way we were evolved from a cell to a human (God made us - version for believers) had a reason and there is nothing better than a nature to stay healthy... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

LOL! He needs another spoonful!

Another one joins in the primary school taunting circle.

Just look at yourselves.

Just because someone has a different opinion to you.

What kind of alternative do any of you think you can offer when you can only insult and attack someone with a different point of view?

I don't really fancy humanity's chances if you lot are supposed to be 'the awakened' set.

That someone on your own side who has posted with you for years can so suddenly become your enemy, you're as bad as the Marxists with your purity tests and strict adherence to cult orthodoxy.

If you are puzzled at the problems in the world then you need only look at your own mentality to see where they all really come from.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Shake said:

Jess bezos is also on the top 100 list. He doesn't pay taxes and letting small businesses lose their livelihoods

Jeezos is busy building a new $2.5billion Tower of Babylon for Amazon Headquarters, complete with Hanging Gardens!

80vfit0o_the-helix-amazon-virginia_625x3

MOD NOTE

A polite reminder again to all members here of the message added to this topic by myself:

"This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions. "

And I would also like to remind everyone to curb their tempers and to refrain from personally attacking and/or insulting other members.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

my childs primary school are not testing the kids but the teachers are twice a week.

I work in UK school and I refused too... There was no push to make them... My friend works in school club and probably they required it - I still don't think it's legal. Last time I checked union pages it wasn't. It's still medical intervention...

• Like 1

The reason for mulitresistant germs in hospital is the overuse of Antibiotics and that they will have maybe no effect anymore which will be a problem cause people will die from a simple pneumonia

The greatest weapons in Medicine were the find of Penicillin and Cortison

🙂

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

Jeezos is busy building a new $2.5billion Tower of Babylon for Amazon Headquarters, complete with Hanging Gardens!

80vfit0o_the-helix-amazon-virginia_625x3

My top 100 list will be filled up very quickly. Jessy bezos doesn't even look human... probably out of Andromedchromes.