Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Look dude, I know it was fun to set up a taunting circle back in primary school when you get to form a ring and pick on  the odd kid who didn't fit in, but presumably you're a grown up now.

I don't feel better about anything, you're doing what people with a weak argument always do, creating a new one, a strawman over which you can dictate the terms.

But I said none of the things you are saying, I am just pointing out the hygiene IS A THING and that historically hand washing and the use of surgical masks was shown to reduce the transmission of germs and diseases.

No ones picking on anyone mate. You dont wanna wear one cos it hurts your wallet. That's fair enough. But you cant say that we should all get used to wearing them as they are good for you and help reduce transmission of respiratory diseases. Which multiple studies show that outside a clinical surgery setting. They offer next to no help in reducing respiratory disease infections.

Some studies show that its airborne, not human contact, some studies show its inanimate contact not others, so basically you have to take the stance they are all true (germ theory) or all false (terrain theory)

You've seen that vid of that guy trying all those masks in the cold weather? Every person has a aura of themselves that we contaminate every breath we take. So unless we all gonna walk about in hazmat suit, masks ain't going to do diddly squat mate. 

The mask is one of the biggest problems we are facing currently. If everyone takes them off this charade will recede.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Masks dont change shit & are a form of slavery, or Covid Sharia I call it. Its a sign of submission.

Out of interest would you also accept the jab to stop transmission?

Mask of the beast dude Wake the fuck up & start paying attention.

This

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Hand Satanizes definitely weakens your immune system its known as the hygiene hypothesis & can lead to auto immune disease.

I believe also in herd immunity, which the WHO have changed the definition of to mean people immunised with vaccines.

I’ve had this bottle of hand sanitiser for over 10 years, it’s in pristine condition, never been opened. I love the name......

3CB9E8A2-A62A-415C-9ED0-3F33EC23BF36.jpeg.c27ab012973e0fa78e407234875e5e32.jpeg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

No ones picking on anyone mate. You dont wanna wear one cos it hurts your wallet. That's fair enough.  

I'm not that bothered by the masks. It's not a hill I would die on and not something which I consider worth fighting for, because as I keep trying to point out, there is actually a good case for the wearing of these face masks. Not saying I care much either way, just saying the case exists.

If you being made to wearing a mask is tantamount to slavery then enjoy your fantasy, but I would be worried about how you might react when things get really oppressive. 

You have nowhere to go, you've already worked yourself up into a fully persecuted mind-set. When things get really bad you'll fall apart. 

You have to keep your powder dry, realise what is worth fighting for and when you have truth and the facts on your side.

I'm far from convinced that the people who believe Covid 19 does not exist have the truth and reality on their side.

So if Covid 19 does exist and is potentially harmful to certain individuals, then it might make sense to try to help prevent its spread somehow.

Edited by Truthspoon

15 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

And this.

I'm gonna face a fight not to have 9 year old son from having twice weekly testing and vaccination.

I have read other parents saying the told the school they do not want this nor masking for their kids and they complied without any battle.

8 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I have read other parents saying the told the school they do not want this nor masking for their kids and they complied without any battle.

Fingers crossed that will be the case mate. I'm contemplating putting those template letters from power to the people website in to pre empt any silliness. The missus however doesnt want to rock the boat as our 2nd child starts same school in September and hasn't finalised their space yet. Mad times.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I HAVE Different experience. And I think it's parents fault... If at least 50%  refused we would have chance to win. And I have the feeling I'm left alone... Only my daughter and other girl refused being tested. It's more difficult with masquerade - it sucks to be different when you are a teenager.. So poor girl sits there inhaling own bacteria, deprived fresh air. :(

Seeing a lot of BS about cases rising in Europe and the USA. 

The data just simply does not support that narrative. The UK has gone test mad this past two weeks, probably with testing all the helpless children who are forced in to it. Which means the test conducted per confirmed case rate shot through the roof, went as high as 256. Almost as high as it did during the initial testing mania. 

Untitled.jpg

I've been in & out of hospital lately and one battle axe of a nurse challenged me on wearing a mask exemption tag . She said in an accusatory way, 'You've only bought that yourself, haven't you!' to which I replied in equally terse tones, ' Well naturally, since that's the only way you can get them!,' so she just glowered at me, and I matched her with one of my own. ūü§≠

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Outsider said:

The confrontations are purely designed to test non maskers resolve. Even though it's draining I do think it's important not to give in and wear a covering. Once you give in its human nature to keep wearing one as it's the path of least resistance....you slowly transition to the cult.

Correct, if anyone on here wears a face covering then hang your head in shame. You are complicit. No excuses.

Wearing a lanyard is equally as bad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Carl heneghan said it. Might be something on his Twitter. 
https://business.senedd.wales/documents/s500005944/Research brief.pdf

That is the paper I have & found a response letter that confirms.

There was an offical paper tho stating the cycles the use in the UK.

This is the response from that FOI request I think:

https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2020-10/ATISN 14305 .pdf

Just now, sambaking7 said:

Correct, if anyone on here wears a face covering then hang your head in shame. You are complicit. No excuses.

Disagree - if you need hospital treatment, you won't get in without one or the other. They try to force you to don a mask, but if you are brazen and determined, you can get away with the lanyard - fact.

Just now, sambaking7 said:

Some clowns wont even refuse the mask..blocking their most basic human right.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...

A covid scandal in Scotland.... (Craig Murray back online)
The law went after the wrong person - surprise surprise.

"A story you will not have heard unless you read the Oban Times or are one of the 146 people who live on the island of Lismore, gives a profound insight into the abuse of state power in Scotland today.

You may recall that back in April 2020 Dr Catherine Calderwood, the Scottish government’s chief medical advisor, was forced to resign after breaking lockdown regulations on a family visit to St Andrews. One week later, it hit the newspapers that, in conflict with Scottish government advice, another key Scottish government figure in dealing with the epidemic, Prof Mark Woolhouse of the University of Edinburgh, had moved to his holiday home on the island of Lismore. Woolhouse is Professor of Epidemiology and a member of Nicola Sturgeon’s covid-19 advisory committee.

One thing we can say for certain is that Prof Woolhouse’s claim that he somehow got stuck or stranded on Lismore is a lie. Firstly, the ferries were kept going and non permanent residents were positively instructed to use them and go home. Secondly, a friend of his daughter had arrived with them for a holiday and managed to go home with no problems, as Oban Sheriff Court was to hear last week (of which more later)."

Full story here;
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/03/a-small-story-of-scottish-justice/ 

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Disagree - if you need hospital treatment, you won't get in without one or the other. They try to force you to don a mask, but if you are brazen and determined, you can get away with the lanyard - fact.

I had a device implanted a couple of weeks ago and I got away with not wearing a mask and went into theatre without one. One nurse kept asking me to put one on and just said I'm exempt. People did keep giving me masks to hold,

"Here, take one just in case."

It was just like when you see those religious people in the street handing out gumph. What's the deal with that? Mask wearing is certainly turning into a religion. The masks went straight in the bin on the way out...

9 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Seeing a lot of BS about cases rising in Europe and the USA. 

The data just simply does not support that narrative. The UK has gone test mad this past two weeks, probably with testing all the helpless children who are forced in to it. Which means the test conducted per confirmed case rate shot through the roof, went as high as 256. Almost as high as it did during the initial testing mania. 

Untitled.jpg

They are not forced - just have stupid parents... They had to fill the form to get tested. It was like 6 pages... 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic