Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 minutes ago, Metaspiral said:

washing your hands god knows how many days with toxic hand sanitizer is surely not going to benefit your immune system? 

I lived on a filthy bus for 8 years with a filthy dog 

No running water , didnt wash my hair for ten years .just rubbed the ash from the wood burner in my locks ..

i survived just fine 😁

2 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

I lived on a filthy bus for 8 years with a filthy dog 

No running water , didnt wash my hair for ten years .just rubbed the ash from the wood burner in my locks ..

i survived just fine 😁

Sure, but what about the people you met, frequented and were intimate with?

I doubt their immune systems found your bacterial ecology much fun to deal with.

Edited by Truthspoon

24 minutes ago, Metaspiral said:

washing your hands god knows how many days with toxic hand sanitizer is surely not going to benefit your immune system? 

Have you heard of soap?

That's what I use. 

You don't need to jump onto an extreme example just because you disagree. It's called Strawmanning.

Nobody washes their hands with hand-sanitizer. People generally wash their hands with soap.

Sanitizing your hands, so called, is not the same as washing them.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Sure, but what about the people you met, frequented and were intimate with?

I doubt their immune systems found your bacterial ecology much fun to deal with.

Patchoui oil 😁

washed my privates every birthday ...

During the winter i would sleep in chainsaw trousers and boots.

you adapt ...

21 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Once you accept the first dose, can you refuse to continue if there is an adverse reaction? 

You absolutely must say no on any grounds you can think of.

It fills me with horror to think that anyone would accept this fake medicine, believing that they have no choice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

You absolutely must say no on any grounds you can think of.

It fills me with horror to think that anyone would accept this fake medicine, believing that they have no choice.

Oh don't worry about me, I am 100% against having it, and have a condition that is advised by the GMC to be kept away from the "vaccine". I was thinking of the poster's wife, and anyone else who went along with it and is now regretting the fact due to bad effects.

6 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Patchoui oil 😁

washed my privates every birthday ...

During the winter i would sleep in chainsaw trousers and boots.

you adapt ...

Ahh, but you are still keeping clean. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

I'm not advocating using toxic chemicals or anything, essential oils as the like have an excellent natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral effect.

As someone who travels a lot you can't tell me that people who don't wash their hands and then involve themselves in the preparation of food and such do not risk making people ill when they eat that food. 

Any contact between someone who has an abundance of bacteria which is passed on to someone else, risks making that person sick. 

40 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

There was a link to an NHS doc that admitted they use 45 amp cycles on the PCR test. Anyone have this link?

I think you may be referring to this one Odds?

https://www.rcpath.org/uploads/assets/90111431-8aca-4614-b06633d07e2a3dd9/Guidance-and-SOP-COVID-19-Testing-NHS-Laboratories.pdf

image.png.89199af0b34caf9b50bbb7f7d1e9be3e.png

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oh don't worry about me, I am 100% against having it, and have a condition that is advised by the GMC to be kept away from the "vaccine". I was thinking of the poster's wife, and anyone else who went along with it and is now regretting the fact due to bad effects.

😉 Yes, I see, definitely

20 hours ago, Fluke said:

Yes I believe so. If people want to wear masks then of course that is fine but don't tell others to do so and mandate it. 

Making children wear masks and terrifying them is evil. 

You couldn't be more right. If @truthspoon wants to make himself feel better by thinking wearing the subservient tool is good for him, that's his prerogative. I certainly will never submit to wearing one. My slave ancestor DNA forbids it.

This targeting kids shit is getting real.

My son has been off for few days with sniffle. Had a phone call yesterday to see if we want a vomit and diarrhoea testing kit sent out as there had been a few cases. Errrrr no like. He never vomited or had diarrhoea. But when the fuck did this Diphtheria testing thing become a thing? Never heard of this before.

I know a few (below 50 and healthy, no pre-existing issues, due to jobs) who had the jab (AZ) and they felt rough, very fatigued..you name it it took days for them to recover. Now if that satan juice is administered to people who are basically in 'gods waiting room' like how they prioritised the jab in Dec onwards, no wonder so many people died to feed their 2nd wave narrative (and they blamed it on the magic bug)....if healthy under 50s are getting whacked by it, imagine what it does to 80+yr olds with multiple issues. F'ing disgusting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Vaccine rollout will trigger new Covid variants, Oxford scientist warns, adding ‘new layer of complexity’ to pandemic fight

https://www.rt.com/uk/515824-covid19-vaccines-variants-oxford/

This guy seems to pushing the same counter narrative as Bossche.

I personally find it all tripe, there are no variant threats, coz there is no real virus. Its an excuse to explain why the jabs offer no immunity & the need for constant booster shots upgrades.

And permanent lockdown.

8 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

You couldn't be more right. If @truthspoon wants to make himself feel better by thinking wearing the subservient tool is good for him, that's his prerogative. I certainly will never submit to wearing one. My slave ancestor DNA forbids it.

Look dude, I know it was fun to set up a taunting circle back in primary school when you get to form a ring and pick on  the odd kid who didn't fit in, but presumably you're a grown up now.

I don't feel better about anything, you're doing what people with a weak argument always do, creating a new one, a strawman over which you can dictate the terms.

But I said none of the things you are saying, I am just pointing out that hygiene IS A THING and that historically hand washing and the use of surgical masks was shown to reduce the transmission of germs and diseases.

Edited by Truthspoon

20 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

If you really don't want to wear a mask then at least put some effort into seeing a doctor and suddenly becoming asthmatic.

Our system makes up the rules as they go along and if you think you can rely on the good faith of the system and its laws then you're just going to end up getting a load of shit you don't need.

Play the game. If you really don't want to wear a mask, instead of having a cringey and dangerous stand-off with police-officers get a letter and shove it right into their faces and tell them they can legally now fuck off.

At this present moment in time we who don't want to wear one dont. We dont yet have to pretend to have an ailment. A simple "I'm exempt" suffices. No one is allowed to ask why as per disability act 2010.

I do agree though a long term letter from GP might be a good idea. Problem is GPs said straight off the bat that they will not provide mask wearing exemptions, as the work load would be too much. Lazy fuckers.

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Washing your hands weakens your immune system?

Did you just actually say that out loud?

Looks like we're entering an intellectual dark-age on the Forum.

LOL, you really are up your own arse as usual.

Hand Satanizes definitely weakens your immune system its known as the hygiene hypothesis & can lead to auto immune disease.

I believe also in herd immunity, which the WHO have changed the definition of to mean people immunised with vaccines.

Autoimmune disorders and hypersensitivities in the developed world

One of the current reigning theories is the hygiene hypothesis. Proposed in the early 1980s, the theory states that the hyper clean environments induced by an excess of Clorox, Lysol, and hand sanitizer have actually had a negative impact on the human immune system(3). This negative impact is especially pronouncedfor those who have been raised in these hyper clean, asepticenvironments. In essence, the human allergy responseand these autoimmune diseasesareproposed to be theresult of a bored immune system with too few actual pathogens to fight off. Since it is largely unoccupied, the system attacks antigens that would have gone unnoticed in past generations

https://commons.nmu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1077&context=conspectus_borealis

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic