Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 minutes ago, TFH said:

What's so unreasonable about this, V? 

Didn't you know that a virus is extremely smart, and it holds regular battle-planning meetings with other viruses? And once it works out that most people have been vaxxed it'll start looking for people who aren't vaxxed? 

The reason being because people who've been vaxxed still carry the virus but don't get as sick.

So, the virus needs to survive by jumping to hosts that don't have a vaxx. Because they couldn't survive without the jump. Because the vaxx kills the virus otherwise why jump to the unvaxxed? 

Even though the virus apparently stays alive in vaxxed hosts. Which is weird because that means it'd have no reason to think about it over a glass of whiskey and figure out that it needed to seek out unvaxxed bodies.

Anyway, if you're finding that none of what I'm saying makes any fucking sense it's because it doesn't. 😜🤪😎

Lol. Exactly

15 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm intrigued that you 'Lamp of Truth' think people dying of Covid 19 is a laughing matter.

What kind of mentality is affecting some of the people here who in their relentless pursuit of serving the hive-mind egregor that 'there is no virus' will laugh at people who tell you they know people who have died?

Honestly, take a look at yourself..... what are you becoming?

Why would you even bother to post a laugh on the post above?

Are you human?

What do you think of patients with pneumonia being put on ventilators when this is a dangerous practice and the main treatment for pneumonia is antibiotics, along with rest and drinking plenty of water? How about the elderly having DNR notices slapped on them when the vast majority of people recover from pneumonia and return to good health? What about those who have died from loneliness, a broken heart or neglect? Then there are the many suicides from despair, are these fatalities less important to you than “covid deaths?”

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Velma said:

What do you think of patients with pneumonia being put on ventilators when this is a dangerous practice and the main treatment for pneumonia is antibiotics, along with rest and drinking plenty of water? How about the elderly having DNR notices slapped on them when the vast majority of people recover from pneumonia and return to good health? What about those who have died from loneliness, a broken heart or neglect? Then there are the many suicides from despair, are these fatalities less important to you than “covid deaths?”

Out of likes

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

You dont have to be an epidemiologist to tell, antisocial distancing, masks & washing your hands will weaken your immune system & more than likely make you very sick in the longterm.

Will also cause an epidemic of OCD & other mental health issues in children.

Washing your hands weakens your immune system?

Did you just actually say that out loud?

Looks like we're entering an intellectual dark-age on the Forum.

https://nationalfile.com/study-chemical-that-causes-penile-shrinkage-found-in-face-masks/

Dr. Shanna Swan, a professor of Environmental Medicine & Public Health at Mount Sinai Health System, has warned in a new book that phthalates, a chemical commonly used in the manufacturing of plastics, can shrink penises and decrease male fertility.

A study listed in the National Center for Biotechnology Information, which operates under the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, found that the microplastics used in the manufacturing of Covid face masks contain a number of toxic chemicals, including the penis-shrinking phthalates.

🙄

Edited by SimonTV

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Must be true if you are saying it. You are the man the Illuminati cannot recruit. 

Just insult everyone you arrogant strange man.

Edited by Fluke

It's incredible how people will resort to unreason and intellectual barbarism in order to defend their point of view.

If you are having to resort to advocating a life-style like that enjoyed by those living in the middle-ages in the midst of an attack of the bubonic plague then perhaps your viewpoint needs to be reassessed.

I see a cult mentality forming and all the mainstays of cult-like behaviours, such as abandoning reason, logic and even truth in order to service and maintain the supremacy cult beliefs. 

I have no love for masks and am not their advocate, I'm just trying to point out some of the basic rules of hygiene and why history has repeatedly demonstrated that such a thing is important to maintain and is not merely some kind of tool of oppression. 

8 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Your skin is apart of your immune system. Over washing your hands dries the skin and breaks down the barrier.  Not difficult to understand.  No one is implying to never wash hands at important times. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

why has jeff bezos not tweeted a thing since the plandemic started?

surely the swamp rats would want their biggest earner to push the propaganda.

Jess bezos is also on the top 100 list. He doesn't pay taxes and letting small businesses lose their livelihoods

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

washing your hands god knows how many days with toxic hand sanitizer is surely not going to benefit your immune system? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

There was a link to an NHS doc that admitted they use 45 amp cycles on the PCR test. Anyone have this link?

we've asked this in FOI requests, asking what cycles what months PHE etc just get stone walled so far.......

Edited by Metaspiral

Use it or lose it.

If you don't use muscles you develop atrophy in them.

If you don't get germs in your system now and then your immune system weakens.

You say some amazing things for such a highly intelligent person.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, cubby1962 said:

My wife had the Astra vaccine yesterday morning..she feels like shit today  was very hot & ached in bed last night..i tried to warn her about having it but she wouldn't listen...says she won't be having the second jab.

Once you accept the first dose, can you refuse to continue if there is an adverse reaction? 

TS, I'm honestly not having a go at you or taking a cheap shot here..

It's well understood scientifically-speaking that over-sterilisation leads to the immune system not coming into contact with pathogens.

Let me explain..

Wouldn't you agree that the basic assumption in your argument is that more sterilisation / washing = less pathogens present in an environment? That's basically your argument in previous posts.

We also know that if our immune system never encounters a pathogen, it can't create antibodies to it. 

Ergo, can't we reasonably conclude that overwashing & sterilising our hands will prevent or significantly reduce our immune system from encountering pathogens, rendering it incapable of creating antibodies to protect us from it? 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Metaspiral said:

washing your hands god knows how many days with toxic hand sanitizer is surely not going to benefit your immune system? 

I lived on a filthy bus for 8 years with a filthy dog 

No running water , didnt wash my hair for ten years .just rubbed the ash from the wood burner in my locks ..

i survived just fine 😁

2 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

I lived on a filthy bus for 8 years with a filthy dog 

No running water , didnt wash my hair for ten years .just rubbed the ash from the wood burner in my locks ..

i survived just fine 😁

Sure, but what about the people you met, frequented and were intimate with?

I doubt their immune systems found your bacterial ecology much fun to deal with.

Edited by Truthspoon

24 minutes ago, Metaspiral said:

Have you heard of soap?

That's what I use. 

You don't need to jump onto an extreme example just because you disagree. It's called Strawmanning.

Nobody washes their hands with hand-sanitizer. People generally wash their hands with soap.

Sanitizing your hands, so called, is not the same as washing them.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic