Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

17 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Simon Shill'us Maxmius Dolan obvious?🤔

Possibly, i have my suspicion however,

Sleep Doctor trolls him on most tweets and accuses him of misinformation, yet he is doing the same.

The PPE tweet was from April when Dolans airline was transporting PPE for the NHS, prior to mandatory face masks in shops or transport.

Many airlines make face masks mandatory not just Dolans, possibly legally in some countries.

Dolan has not hidden any connection to the airline, so sleep Dr's link to companies house is irrelevant .

Dr Sleep is an ex military psychologist...  

• Like 1

Spoke to local cafe today, managed to get the last slice of cake to be told that could be it for a while as they are struggling to buy sugar and dairy products. They were essentially suggesting the panic buying has started again. Bloody brilliant.

Courtesy of member 'concerned citizen' on the COVID-19 & NWO thread, titled: BERLIN protest 1st August 2020:

Concernedcitizen writes:

This is footage with some ENGLISH subtitles (if you speak German then that is a bonus) that CLEARLY indicates that there were far more than 22,000 at the protest in Berlin on 1st Aug 2020. The 22,000 was the figure that was mentioned but not sure of the claim (on video) of over 1 million. If that figure is about right then perhaps we should be optimistic that at least there are some people waking up to this FARCE (can't think of a better word, no doubts others could along with an adjective or two!!!)

No masks (apart from the police who have to wear them or lose their jobs!!!), and social distancing mmmm. Those two facts were the ones stated by the police as a reason for the protest people to disperse.

If enough numbers are there then that gets the message across - Peaceful and NO violence - as David Icke states (many times), if enough of us just stop ACQUIESCING then this situation could be changed towards something positive.

Don't want to flatter myself anyway - but no forum reactions for me please on this one - please credit member 'concerned citizen' over on the COVID-19 thread thanks

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add no forumreactions for me plz
9 hours ago, CyprusAvenue said:

Yes, that's it.  I did have a log in there but unfortunately they wouldn't let me have a new password.  Can't think why!

I didn't have to log in. Just did a duckduckgo search

34 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

You couldn't fucking make it up... well, there's no need, someone's already made it up.

Well found Not Thoth,  doesn't surprise me though buddy, the PTW  ('powers-that-were ) -  really are urine-extractors,  So far we've had:

• Cats
  • Bats
  • Back pain
  • Covid toes
  • Heartburn
  • Loss of taste and smell
  • Female
  • Children
  • Asian people
  • Black people
  • Tall People
  • Tiredness
  • loss of appetite
  • Hair loss
  • Itchy lesions & chillblains
  • Eye problems
  • Confusion
  • Nausia,vomiting, diarrhoea
  • ALL & Every cold & flu symptom there is.
  • and the best one yet - no symptoms at all, you're fine, A-OK, fit as a fiddle - then you're ASYMPTOMATIC!!!   

Ha haa - "fuck off"

The list goes on and on - it's a joke, a shitty, unfunny joke played at man and womankinds expense.  But we're on to you.
cunts.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add a couple extra symptoms & play with set out & spelling of diarrhoea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Here is the ironic thing about that fool who is verbally assaulting and harassing the lady. The poison that he eats and considers "food" is actually far more dangerous to him than this bullshite "virus". If he realized this he wouldn't be so overweight and angry at someone for not wanting to restrict oxygen to their brain and be reduced to a muzzle-wearing slave.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

I just saw an advertisement on TV saying "Send your children to school this year in stylish new Mouth Gators".   It dawned on me that this indeed is how everyone is going to be muzzling their children now, conditioning them to completely submit and subject themselves before the boots of the state.  https://www.mission.com/collections/cooling-neck-gaiter-masks

Here's the sick and sad thing about the white ethnic background. On most websites for fashion these days the "models" are mostly black men (for mens sites), and usually black men with white women. You will rarely see an ad on a fashion website of a white man with a white woman. On that mission website all the kids modeling that face covering are white except for one kid who has dark hair and is questionably Arab or middle eastern descent, not a single black person on there, and the main guy is white.

How do white people not see this shit happening? Do we really care if these idiots slow kill themselves if they are too stupid to see that they are being played? Let them restrict oxygen to their brain and breath in their co2, makes do different to me.

Dropping off this video too.

Important banned video (bait title) it's about bill gates, his connection to IBM and the Nazi's, vaccines and eugenics.

14 hours ago, CyprusAvenue said:

I should think most people would be terrified at someone like that getting in your face.  Has he been identified and spoken with, does anyone know?

He's  not very situationally aware...! standing with your  back facing to live rails and shouting at a woman. ..quick shove and he's fried pork.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Messenger said:

Here is the ironic thing about that fool who is verbally assaulting and harassing the lady. The poison that he eats and considers "food" is actually far more dangerous to him than this bullshite "virus". If he realized this he wouldn't be so overweight and angry at someone for not wanting to restrict oxygen to their brain and be reduced to a muzzle-wearing slave.

@Messenger  not fair to make assumptions about his weight.  Polypharmacy, undiagnosed condition(s), badly managed condition(s) could all play their part.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, CyprusAvenue said:

This lack of accountability from the state has to end as should the employing of psychopaths.

The replacement of common sense by "experts" and "science" (with big inverted commas on "science") ... is at the root.  Now just a few psychos are in charge of the entire chain and everyone else must get in line.

Let's clap.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 9:59 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Dr Fauci is called out on the inconsistencies surrounding lockdown measures. Congressman Jim Jordan will not let him off the hook lol!

Whilst stating that protests increase the spread of the "virus", Fauci refuses to say whether, if this is the case, the protests should be limited particularly given that church services, schools and people's livelihoods are limited. Fauci back pedals later and says crowds cause the spread and not protests specifically...

Notice that at timestamp 10:00, Fauci states "I don't have any scientific evidence of anything"... Some honesty at last!

Jeeez! Does he not even realise how he comes across? His refusal to comment on protests smacks of a wider agenda to both invent a pandemic AND a reason to protest (and thus divide and rule society).