Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Sorry Free Range, I don't get your point? 

For what it's worth I didn't go and researh TS's posts. Why would I? Only a 77-er nark would do that, surely -?

Single post to a single comment. fwiw i respect the point you've been making regarding the other member. im just questioning the idea ive seen here before that this bs is about putting a target on us. It is a way to make the general public put a target on us

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

the propaganda has made the intellectual just as thick as the chavvies

I often find when it comes to real life stuff, the chavvies often have more common sense than the intellectuals!

3 hours ago, GSM said:

They've mainly died of pnemonia, most deaths are just said they tested positive in last 60 odd days, heart attack, snake bites, stabbed, gunshot, fall off roof, tb, murdered, aids, cancer, as long as someone says you tested for something they all count. But pnemonia strikes in flu and other issues.

There doesn’t even have to have been a positive test for deaths to be put down as Covid in Scotland.

“These deaths do not all need to have a lab positive result as they include deaths where the certifying doctor recorded that COVID-19 was a probable or suspected cause of death on the death certificate.“

https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-202100136055/

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I often find when it comes to real life stuff, the chavvies often have more common sense than the intellectuals!

they know how to play the system

they manage to get more benefits than we ever could or

always manage to stay out of prison when we'd get banged up

Snip-it_1616717112895.jpg.e836802d758820f16a8a877b792fb193.jpg

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/the-pandemic-is-creating-a-postwar-boom-for-luxury-carmakers-1.1581425

Snip-it_1616717145466.jpg.b786f0376d77f7137be6c82d642a97dc.jpg

The economies worldwide have been ransacked and people losing their gainful employment and health and sanity so a small percentage of greedy "entitled ***** can show off the treasures they looted. Put it in our faces as they pull up beside our beaten rust buckets in traffic.

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

I had my conclusions drawn on this mask bullshit long before I joined this group. So my reaction would be the same either way. I can't speak for others, only myself.

As did I. I felt strongly about this, on a number of levels, from day one. Right from when their use was first suggested in the mainstream. 

There is a long, long list of reasons why mask-wearing is a total crock, and nobody should need to have that explained to them at this juncture.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

But the principle is to prevent the-transmission of bacteria and viruses. 

Does it really hurt so much to wear a mask? Honestly?

Asiatic countries routinely wear masks to prevent the transmission of colds and flus.

Maybe there's a reason Western countries have such high infection rates of Covid 19 while Asian countries do not.....

How about that? At least consider it..... it might make logical sense.

4 hours ago, Velma said:

My reasons for avoiding masks like the plague.

There is no such thing as Covid19 or it’s variants.

It is unnatural, ritualistic and totally unnecessary.

Masks are grubby and contaminate the environment.

Breathing oxygen is vital for health and survival.

The egregor is emanating from the group who blindly obey. 

Facial expressions, even micro-expressions of which you are unconscious, are fundamental to communication in the human and animal kingdom.

It was mandated by an evil, corrupt and satanic cabal seeking world domination.

Out of reactions, but nailed as ever. Methinks the discussion wasn't being derailed enough, and it was time for some pointless strawman trolling.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

As did I. I felt strongly about this, on a number of levels, from day one. Right from when their use was first suggested in the mainstream. 

There is a long, long list of reasons why mask-wearing is a total crock, and nobody should need to have that explained to them at this juncture.

In the current context a mask is a symbol of compliance and obedience, and a badge of shame. But masks have some benefits in some contexts. Just not in stopping an imaginary virus.   

17 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Ain't that the truth,I have worked bloody hard to get the things I need whilst some of my other mates have played the system... it does make you wonder who's the fool lol.

37 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

That's the royals for you. I hear a couple of them are off on holiday as well. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

Sorry Free Range, I don't get your point? 

For what it's worth I didn't go and research TS's posts. Why would I? Only a 77-er nark would do that, surely -?

Hmm..May've misread your point looking back. Apologies if so

Snip-it_1616726439069.jpg.e3538e63bc57e4727c134958e4dcc53f.jpg

I have heard accusations of deadly injuries to the brain by ethylene oxide on the covid nasal swabs. I understand it is a sterlizing agent. Its listed as a carcinogen. Can this substance get direct access through the injury sustained during deep insertion? Is there merit to the claim of it killing people. Bear in mind we are again looking at a potential brain death if true. That green light to harvesting. Any thoughts?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I have heard accusations of deadly injuries to the brain by ethylene oxide on the covid nasal swabs. I understand it is a sterlizing agent. Its listed as a cancerogen. Can this substance get direct access through the injury sustained during deep insertion? Is there merit to the claim of it killing people. Bear in mind we are again looking at a potential brain death if true. That green light to harvesting. Any thoughts?

The area at the back of the nasal cavity, the cribriform plate is the weakest area to access the brain apparently. ( Also close to the nerve for sense of taste and smell....which is rather interesting )  I did find a good link for this, I'll try to find it again.

Edited by Beaujangles

16 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I have heard accusations of deadly injuries to the brain by ethylene oxide on the covid nasal swabs. I understand it is a sterlizing agent. Its listed as a cancerogen. Can this substance get direct access through the injury sustained during deep insertion? Is there merit to the claim of it killing people. Bear in mind we are again looking at a potential brain death if true. That green light to harvesting. Any thoughts?

This is interesting re viruses...

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/path.4461

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

She does look like a man for sure. But a good thing that will always tell you is,  have they got an adams apple?  I can't see that with Melinda. But she is 'angin.

Does have a look of Eric Idle or Terry Jones dressed as a woman. Was Melinda ever a member of the Python team?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

This is interesting re viruses...

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/path.4461

Yes! Your link explains the pathways. Appreciate your putting it up. From your link;

Snip-it_1616728858019.jpg.9e00d9affb2b193b37844e988c805de6.jpg

Snip-it_1616728890555.jpg.89deaa7a150334b6103df65970fe7bbb.jpg

Clearly we see that the chemicals on the swab are in intimate contact with express routes into the central nervous system and brain. In the least you might expect they would be extra careful playing around up there with physical probes like long swabs. In the least keep known carcinogens off these things. 

• Like 2

Snip-it_1616730041001.jpg.d85066e4f92c240451878bde0e33d18d.jpg

No wonder people were coming out of swabbing with splitting headaches and other disorders of a neurological type. That stuff appears super nasty and it rides on the cotton swabbing major pathways into the cns and brain. So, the swabbing may have been part of the euthanasia plan. Kids are being swabbed wholesale in schools. What a mess.

Snip-it_1616730660254.jpg.19a212e453c5ba6ead2f576fd63af42d.jpg

https://www.safetyandhealthmagazine.com/articles/19951-extremely-hazardous-alert-warns-against-using-ethylene-oxide-to-sterilize-masks-respirators

Snip-it_1616730688855.jpg.0d273da5d2a910bde0c140b9737f657f.jpg

Testing and masks could potentially contain this chemical. They put methanol in recalled hand sanitizers. How much evidence do we need that they are killing and injuring us wholesale. Thats why all you hear in the media is testing, masks, and sanitizing. The three heads of that serpent. Getting it from four directions if you include the vax and you dont mention the endless other slow acting poisons in food and drink.

Snip-it_1616731377256.jpg.02ff0be3cb840376aebb55f95d76df95.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1