Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Snip-it_1616730041001.jpg.d85066e4f92c240451878bde0e33d18d.jpg

No wonder people were coming out of swabbing with splitting headaches and other disorders of a neurological type. That stuff appears super nasty and it rides on the cotton swabbing major pathways into the cns and brain. So, the swabbing may have been part of the euthanasia plan. Kids are being swabbed wholesale in schools. What a mess.

Snip-it_1616730660254.jpg.19a212e453c5ba6ead2f576fd63af42d.jpg

https://www.safetyandhealthmagazine.com/articles/19951-extremely-hazardous-alert-warns-against-using-ethylene-oxide-to-sterilize-masks-respirators

Snip-it_1616730688855.jpg.0d273da5d2a910bde0c140b9737f657f.jpg

Testing and masks could potentially contain this chemical. They put methanol in recalled hand sanitizers. How much evidence do we need that they are killing and injuring us wholesale. Thats why all you hear in the media is testing, masks, and sanitizing. The three heads of that serpent. Getting it from four directions if you include the vax and you dont mention the endless other slow acting poisons in food and drink.

Snip-it_1616731377256.jpg.02ff0be3cb840376aebb55f95d76df95.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616730041001.jpg.d85066e4f92c240451878bde0e33d18d.jpg

This is not about ethylene oxide , it's very volatile  evaporates at 10C and is toxic in large amounts , which would not be present  on these swabs .... and it's not as primitive as just killing people 

It's about getting nano bots into the brain...

Watch the vary scary video in this thread  ... 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18467-watch-this-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-upload-nano-bots-in-the-test-shows-it-getting-tested-in-a-crime-lab/

10 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This is not about ethylene oxide , it's very volatile  evaporates at 10C and is toxic in large amounts , which would not be present  on these swabs .... and it's not as primitive as just killing people 

It's about getting nano bots into the brain...

Watch the vary scary video in this thread  ... 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18467-watch-this-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-upload-nano-bots-in-the-test-shows-it-getting-tested-in-a-crime-lab/

Not yet sold on the nanobot claims. Just imagining the applications and the danger to the cabal that this be used against them I can imagine a success in this area would be arrested rapidly with the scientists disappearing and the tech buried deep. I am not saying the science is not feasable just that this would scare the pants off even the cabal. Worst than the dangers of releasing a weaponized aerosolized pathogen on the public. Cant have that crap blowing back in your face. Thats why covid is imaginary. In any case I am keeping an open mind.

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Not yet sold on the nanobot claims. Just imagining the applications and the danger to the cabal that this be used against them 

Well the cabal won't allow a swab to be poked up their nose ... According to this video It's about poking the nasal swab deep into the nasal cavity to where there is no bone preventing access to the brain , then twirl it around and the nano bots disembark and start their way up to the brain .

10 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Well the cabal won't allow a swab to be poked up their nose ... According to this video It's about poking the nasal swab deep into the nasal cavity to where there is no bone preventing access to the brain , then twirl it around and the nano bots disembark and start their way up to the brain .

I would think with a little imagination such nano devices if viable could be adapted to other transmissiin protocols. Like in aerosolized form or in food or other products that will ensure they enter the bloodstream or anchor down where required. In my mind and with respect for your idea I would think using the outgassing from the swabs into a deep pharygonasal cavity near nerves capable of delivering toxicity to the central nervous system and brain would be seen by them as practical and cheap. This chemical method of inducing whatever state is desired would be safe for the cowardly cabal. I am curious though, why don't you think they are lying about the nanobots too? You must have a compelling reason considering they are pathological liars. Especially in the sciences. They boast about many things and results other independent reviewers could not reproduce. Hollow claims.

I would think with a little imagination such nano devices if viable could be adapted to other transmissiin protocols. Like in aerosolized form or in food or other products that will ensure they enter the bloodstream or anchor down where required. In my mind and with respect for your idea I would think using the outgassing from the swabs into a deep pharygonasal cavity near nerves capable of delivering toxicity to the central nervous system and brain. This method of inducing whatever state is desired would be safe for the cowardly cabal. I am curious though, why don't you think they are lying about the nanobots too? You must have a compelling reason considering they are pathological liars. Especially in the sciences. They boast about many things and results other independent reviewers could not reproduce. Hollow claims.

It's understood that nano chips have been in food for over 10 years , we supposedly all have these in our bodies transducing signals carried on 3/4/5G into a form that is accepted by the subconscious mind , sending background suggestions " trust government" etc ....

What I think is being done under cover of covid is , via nasal swabs , getting a new generating of nano electronic devices imbedded in the brain ...We can imagine this would be able to produce much more powerful effects ...Flesh eating Zombies..

EtO has a boiling point of 10C ... this means it boils away well below room temperature . If a swab was rinsed in EtO and sealed in a plastic wrapper it would all boil off , pushing through the wrapper , within a few days only the slightest trace is left .... EtO is only mildly toxic anyway. 

20210326_010204.jpg.a75039f61d8ec12d4b56422a87a727d1.jpg

Bigtime spiritual leader, the Dalek Lama, recently took the covid jab effectively negating any belief that his body is a temple. When this man studied Buddhism and reasoned the logic of his beliefs how can he say science could potentially come along and disprove his faith.

More evidence that he is really a CIA propaganda agent.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

EtO has a boiling point of 10C ... this means it boils away well below room temperature . If a swab was rinsed in EtO and sealed in a plastic wrapper it would all boil off , pushing through the wrapper , within a few days only the slightest trace is left .... EtO is only mildly toxic anyway. 

What do you think of the idea of lingering outgassing? Similar to the outgassing said to occur in the polymers and plastics of new cars for a variable period of time?

As for the toxicty of ethylene oxide so far I have read both ends of that debate. From rat poison dangerous to mild irritant. Open to hearing more on these views of the covid swindle. I think what I derived was it must stay out of the bloodstream and its a neurotoxin. How mild or harsh is a neurotoxin? Glad they are not asking me 😁

What do you think of the idea of lingering outgassing? Similar to the outgassing said to occur in the polymers and plastics of new cars for a variable period of time?

I think the outgassing from plastics is different  . The volatile substance is dissolved in the solid plastic and  can only escape from the surface , it has to migrate through the solid to the surface to escape , can take many weeks .. Not the same with a cotton like substance with EtO which will all be gone in minutes at room temp. 

• Like 1

The reason why the flu declines is cause we wear these masks and keep distance – thats why.
Im in the train daily for 3 hours. They are often late or come as a short train and we are packed in there like sardines. People are pigs.....they dont wash their hands and cough around without holding their hands before their mouth etc..... so Im regulary ill several times in a year - and sometimes over weeks.

For the nanoparticles......hmmm – I work on a 4 lane street where there is traffic 24 hours a day –
there are more nanoparticles in the air than you breath in with a mask I think.

😊

Edited by Moonlight

Looking at this with eyes wide open it felt sickening watching them pamper and carefully transport the lethal injections as if they were all little holy grails. Takes a strong stomach to be awake and see death and disease networked like that. The obedient worker ants laboring to help get that horror into the bodies of their loved ones and kids. Open air asylum!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sarbloh said:

when I look at the masked hoards...one small crumb of comfort is that millions are now nasal breathing (all those who wear their mask over their gob but not their nose). Inadvertently, they are improving how they breath. It always brings a smile to my face when I see all those grannies etc, practicing nasal breathing.🤣😂 

Mouth breathing is seriously bad for you, its not how we are designed to breath, but modern life has made billions mouth breathers. Just check out James Nester

I can’t stand mouth breathers and noisy eaters, ironically they’re usually the same people 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dickwan said:

Personally.... I reckon it's like it's a giant dry-run for something they intend to introduce later. 

I agree with you, but I do wonder what it is they intend to introduce later, can't be good that's for sure.

13 hours ago, eye2eye said:

A song ahead of it’s time. So relevant for what’s going on right now. Hope it can make some of you feel a little better even for a moment.

Paul Hester hanged himself from a tree in a park near Melbourne, sadly this song didn’t make him feel any better🙁

Next the role of eggs in the vaccine production. I think its safe to say that the evidence tells us they profit from our illness not from our health. In this respect, contrary to the way its presented in the video below I see them cultivating the disease in those eggs and making the product more virulent instead of inactivating it. They only make money if we are sick. Thats the simple math of the pharma mission. Nothing else is worth the trouble for them. Those eggs could have fed many. 60 million eggs a year. Just that manufacturer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

The reason why the flu declines is cause we wear these masks and keep distance – thats why.
Im in the train daily for 3 hours. They are often late or come as a short train and we are packed in there like sardines. People are pigs.....they dont wash their hands and cough around without holding their hands before their mouth etc..... so Im regulary ill several times in a year - and sometimes over weeks.

For the nanoparticles......hmmm – I work on a 4 lane street where there is traffic 24 hours a day –
there are more nanoparticles in the air than you breath in with a mask I think.

😊

So flu declines but covid increases?

No evidence covid is anymore contagious or infectious than flu. Coz covid is the flu, but none of your shilly pharma owned media or their coma induced sheepies will entertain the idea.

• Like 5

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic