Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Just now, Dickwan said:

I'm no troll, I just don't have time to post every 5 minutes. I enjoy reading the posts in the morning and if I have time I'll respond in the evening.

Mind you, accusing someone of being a "troll" on a forum is a bit like accusing someone of being a "racist" in real life... it's a means of shutting-up dissenting voices. Bear that in mind, TFH.

I'm not referring to you, D man. I was referring to TS after several pretty dodgy posts earlier on today. 💚

Why are they wearing masks in Asia, was a question asked before. Because they don't know any better, they have been brainwashed prior to the western world.

Much like today's kids going to school here in UK, when they grow up they will only know to wear masks because they "protect them" because they have been taught that.

56 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I reckon he'd be the funniest man on the planet right now and he'd be calling these bastards right out. Renegade and absolute legend. He never killed anybody, robbed anybody, raped anybody, he never lost one fuckin job, he laughed his ass off and went about his day. 👊😎

Lol I thought AJ was Hicks. 

1 minute ago, TFH said:

I'm not referring to you, D man. I was referring to TS after several pretty dodgy posts earlier on today. 💚

Sorry TFH, didn't mean to give you stink-eye there (thought I was being shut-down). 

Fair point, I don't know TS but just found agreement about his post. Seems s/he caued a bit of a stink (which I drifted-in on).

Interesting piece of fake news in the sun today. About an ex corrie star having a rant about the vaccine.

The sun doctor writes to the sun readers "

Sun GP, Dr Zoe Williams said the vaccine is safe, effective and slashes the risk of serious disease and death.

"There have been no reported cases of death being caused by the coronavirus vaccines," she said."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14454104/coronation-street-sean-warn-covid-vaccine-rant/

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Interesting piece of fake news in the sun today. About an ex corrie star having a rant about the vaccine.

The sun doctor writes to the sun readers "

Sun GP, Dr Zoe Williams said the vaccine is safe, effective and slashes the risk of serious disease and death.

"There have been no reported cases of death being caused by the coronavirus vaccines," she said."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14454104/coronation-street-sean-warn-covid-vaccine-rant/

"nonsensical argument"... 🥴 Comments are scary.

Edited by Human10

2 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Sorry TFH, didn't mean to give you stink-eye there (thought I was being shut-down). 

Fair point, I don't know TS but just found agreement about his post. Seems s/he caued a bit of a stink (which I drifted-in on).

Not a problem, D.

Misunderstandings are easy on internet fora. 💚

I suppose my reason for reading this thread every day is to get real news. And it's great for that. But what - and this is what all of us are wondering - is what is this shitshow for? I agree with most people here that the notion of the 'virus' was introduced in order to facilitate the vaccine. Surely they really don't intend to kill people with it? (maybe they do, long term -?) 

And surely they know the people who don't take the "jab" are the ones they want to kill. Doesn't make sense does it?

Personally.... I reckon it's like it's a giant dry-run for something they intend to introduce later.  

Edited by Dickwan
typo

30 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

There is a new world order unfolding under our eyes and you are concerned about replying to a post about me calling out a few trolls.

My first language is not English but thanks, I'll remember

18 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

I suppose my reason for reading this thread every day is to get real news. And it's great for that. But what - and this is what all of us are wondering - is what is this shitshow for? I agree with most people here that the notion of the 'virus' was introduced in order to facilitate the vaccine. Surely they really don't intend to kill people with it? (maybe they do, long term -?) 

And surely they know the people who don't take the "jab" are the ones they want to kill. Doesn't make sense does it?

Personally.... I reckon it's like it's a giant dry-run for something they intend to introduce later.  

Just reading through someones browsing history would tell them who was undesirable. Even if they never said anything controversial. 

2 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

every body i know, know! they know something is fucked up, but theyv had or are having the vaccine so they can do all this stuff................. LMFAO...........soft bastards....

fuck em

Exactly my take on it now, I have had enough of trying to convince the fcukwits that this is all bullshit.... it's a complete waste of time and energy.

Everytime Boris and the boys move the goal posts or do a u turn you think surely now people are going to kick off but no they just sit and there and take it.I wonder how far this has to go before they finally wake the fcuk up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Why are they wearing masks in Asia, was a question asked before. Because they don't know any better, they have been brainwashed prior to the western world.

Much like today's kids going to school here in UK, when they grow up they will only know to wear masks because they "protect them" because they have been taught that.

Forget germs, but when I first went to China in 1996 I had to wear a mask in public; first day I didn't know and when I arrived I just walked about without one...got back to the hotel at night and I wiped soot off my face. The air was disgusting. I went to Beijing in 2003 and it was the same. Walk around in downtown Mumbai or Kolkota and it will be the same.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Garrison said:

Exactly my take on it now, I have had enough of trying to convince the fcukwits that this is all bullshit.... it's a complete waste of time and energy.

Everytime Boris and the boys move the goal posts or do a u turn you think surely now people are going to kick off but no they just sit and there and take it.I wonder how far this has to go before they finally wake the fcuk up

They will wake up in a coffin, eventually we will... 🥴

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Just reading through someones browsing history would tell them who was undesirable. Even if they never said anything controversial. 

Sorry Free Range, I don't get your point? 

For what it's worth I didn't go and research TS's posts. Why would I? Only a 77-er nark would do that, surely -?

Edited by Dickwan

Snip-it_1616715760891.jpg.7caba5531e84891b917dbad185793cbf.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/03/24/bernie-sanders-wants-remind-you-pharmaceutical-industry-is-still-ripping-americans-off/?outputType=amp

Snip-it_1616715785030.jpg.de2ab3d3f8bacdb6213f5f00ae309d23.jpg

Bozo describes the wholesale rape of every treasury in the world under false pretences as "enjoying a moment". Enjoying a "reputational high" in the press they own and control through bribery, blackmail or murder. 

Pharma tolerates these headlines as long as the first paragraph showcases them as once hated but now worshipped. As if covid washed away all their past misdeeds and murders.