Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here reacted to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species

It doesn't bode well for anyone. Those who want masks mandated for children over a virus that doesn't effect them whatsoever are sub human in my opinion. 

I think the evidence is pretty clear now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TFH said:

With all due respect, TS, you've repeatedly made claims - such as that surgical masks are used to prevent viral transmission - and you've refused to acknowledge that this has never been the case. Someone else has even linked you a citation. 

I've asked you reasoned questions about your posts, and haven't attacked you personally. 

You've ignored it and kept on repeating the fallacy about the purpose of surgical masks. 

That's wilful ignorance. 

It's not a good look that you're attacking the entire group, some of us who've also lost people recently. 

PEOPLE DONT LOOK THE OTHER WAY......mask are used to stop things coming the other way, for instance in surgery, blood spats getting in eyes and in mouth etc etc. watch somebody with an e-cig n a mask....this tells you everything you need to know. if you believe the virus exists, then all your doing is sending them up high into the air. or increasing your own viral load.

opinions do matter, freedom to express etc etc. n freedom to shoot them down.

Mask are not a good idea at all..........n the beauty of this is.........we are all going to find out................. masks, experimental vaccines......we are the little white mouse in labs, n the kids been exposed the ethylene oxide, then capped off with a mask.......i wonder how there bodies are gunna react.

things are ment to leave our bodies and humans are ment to spread diseases......thats why theres not only 1 of us fuckin left 

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's partly dehumanisation, demoralisation and damaging health which will be put down as caused by Covid to justify prolonging all the restrictions.

everythings a immune response..........everythings to cause a covid symtom.....the problem is these created symptoms are gunna shorten the lives of a lot of people.........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

PEOPLE DONT LOOK THE OTHER WAY......mask are used to stop things coming the other way, for instance in surgery, blood spats getting in eyes and in mouth etc etc. watch somebody with an e-cig n a mask....this tells you everything you need to know. if you believe the virus exists, then all your doing is sending them up high into the air. or increasing your own viral load.

Mask are not a good idea at all..........n the beauty of this is.........we are all going to find out................. masks, experimental vaccines......we are the little white mouse in labs, n the kids been exposed the ethylene oxide, then capped off with a mask.......i wonder how there bodies are gunna react.

things are ment to leave our bodies and humans are ment to spread diseases......thats why theres not only 1 of us fuckin left 

Yes, agree! 

Surgical masks were never and still aren't about preventing viral transmission. 

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

t's not a good look that you're attacking the entire group, some of us who've also lost people recently. 

iv lost pretty much nearly all of my family except my wife n daughter.................but fuck them...........if youv got to have a vaccine to sit in a pub.......or get on a plane.......then we adapt, we change the way we live..........fuck these criminal bastards. 

every body i know, know! they know something is fucked up, but theyv had or are having the vaccine so they can do all this stuff................. LMFAO...........soft bastards....

fuck em

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Although I strongly disagree with the face covering narrative. I have to admit I do wear a scarf thingy on some odd occasions, purely because I can't be arsed getting into confrontations with self appointed medical police types.

A couple of occasions it's been pretty bad, like up to four people harrasing me.

Have to say though, it's a breath of fresh air when you cross paths with a fellow non masker and you exchange smiles.

Up da resistance.....

Yeah i get you. Its actually more dignified as well. 

I have never had a go at a mask wearer even though it makes me uncomfotable. And i wouldn't. Its the fact that the elites and the media have stirred up a year long campaign to discriminate against those that don't or can't.

It really is a symbol of submission to the government.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Just looking over whats been goin off on here...................ASIA is fucking huge.....china is absolutely massive.........everybody in china or japan werent wearing masks all over the shop before covid.......it was in major cities etc etc due to pollution........

I lived in Tokyo.

I'm only going on what I know.

When Japanese people are sick they wear masks to prevent transmission of viruses.

The Japanese don't wear masks for air pollution.

When you see a Japanese person wearing a face-mask it's because they've got a cold.

https://zoomingjapan.com/life-in-japan/why-japanese-wear-surgical-masks/

In Japan (and in some other Asian countries), however, people wear those masks for various reasons.
If you’ve ever wondered why Japanese wear surgical masks, then you should read on.

Reason #1: Being Sick

This is probably the most self-explanatory reason most people can up with on their own.
When you’re sick in Japan, it’s expected that you wear a mask in order to prevent your germs from spreading.
Not being considerate by not wearing a mask is considered to be rude!

If you enter a clinic or hospital in Japan and they’ve confirmed you have a fever, they will actually force you to wear a mask.
If you didn’t bring a mask, they usually sell it to you right there.

Especially when you’re coughing and sneezing a lot, you’re supposed to wear a mask in public.

There are also masks with aroma sheets inside which will help you breathe during nighttime.
This is used in order to cure your cold (faster) and you only wear them when sleeping.

Why Japanese Wear Surgical Masks

Reason #2: Not Wanting to Get Sick

While it is courtesy to wear a mask when you’re sick, a lot of people don’t.
Especially if you have to ride the packed trains in big cities like Tokyo, it’s extremely easy to catch a cold.
It’s so narrow, that people can’t even cover their mouth or nose, so masks can help to protect you from germs.

And mind you, Japanese trains are not the only crowded place!
Just go anywhere during Golden Week or cherry blossom season and you’ll have the same problem.

Reason #3: Too Lazy for Make-up

In Japan, it’s pretty much common sense that you’re always dressed up and put on make-up as a woman, even if you just go out to the supermarket around the corner.
But sometimes you just don’t feel like putting on make-up or are too lazy. Or maybe a big pimple is annoying you.
Then, the masks come in handy.

Edited by Truthspoon

15 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here reacted to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species.

Our species is doomed if it does't wake up, and stop following these ridiculous draconian rules.

The elites are merely finding out how far they can push us, the less we resist, the more they will push.

What's happening has got nothing whatsoever to do with any virus or saving lives.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

well well...

This was the most extraordinary phone-in of my career. I love you and there’s nothing you can do about it! Support The Voice Of Reason @ www.paypal.me/FREESPEECHUK 90,000,000 Minutes Viewed @ 90 Days.

Thank you! Can you believe this, we've now got 210,000+ subscribers in just three months! Incredible.

Thank You! Over 33 MILLION minutes viewed a month - it's all down to you! Alex Belfield Live with the UK's #1 phone-in. Honest, Real & Passionate Debate LIVE Wednesday's & Saturday's at 9pm. 0115 888 2169

The Japanese have been wearing face masks to prevent the transmission of viruses for years. I was there in 2004. It was common then and it had been common for years before.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

The Japanese have been wearing face masks for years. I was there in 2004. It was common then and it had been common for years before.

In that case why are their covid cases so much higher than nations who don't? 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm intrigued that you 'Lamp of Truth' think people dying of Covid 19 is a laughing matter.

What kind of mentality is affecting some of the people here who in their relentless pursuit of serving the hive-mind egregor that 'there is no virus' will laugh at people who tell you they know people who have died?

Honestly, take a look at yourself..... what are you becoming?

Why would you even bother to post a laugh on the post above?

Are you human?

I'm am sure people have died and had 'covid' on their death certificates. But that doesn't mean they had it ( whatever it may or may not be)  I have travelled quite a lot this past year, multiple countries, multiple planes, multiple, cabs, and even a couple of trains...oh and a few shuttles. Everywhere I travelled I met several multiples of people. Not one person I met could honestly say that someone they knew actually died of covid. I find that pretty remarkable. I make a habit of asking everyone I meet for more than a minute a few questions, even now. Last week I was talking to a detective here in Canada, not a fan of the police personally, but I asked him if he had come across 'covid' in his line of duty... He said he hadn't but that someone he knows told him their grandfather was said to have died of it aged 90 (hmmmm) and that he knew someone had tested positive and had no symptoms. ( hmmmm)  So after giving him the run down about the PCR test etc etc... I asked him where the pandemic was. He said " I do see your point, but they must have something that shows a virus"  I said " do they, where do you think they may be storing or hiding it"? he laughed and said for me to send him some info.  So I'm guessing its the same the world over... except for the dummies who believe in this crap will believe in anything so long as the black box on the wall tells them so.

Pneumonia. Pleurisy. Acute Bronchitis. Asthma. COPD. Chest Infections. and a host of other respiratory illnesses are now defined as covid. So no its not funny. What is funny is that a lot of ignorant people are believing it is all covid.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I lived in Tokyo.

When Japanese people are sick they wear masks to prevent transmission of viruses.

When you see a Japanese person wearing a face-mask it's because they've got a cold.

https://zoomingjapan.com/life-in-japan/why-japanese-wear-surgical-masks/

In Japan (and in some other Asian countries), however, people wear those masks for various reasons.
If you’ve ever wondered why Japanese wear surgical masks, then you should read on.

Reason #1: Being Sick

This is probably the most self-explanatory reason most people can up with on their own.
When you’re sick in Japan, it’s expected that you wear a mask in order to prevent your germs from spreading.
Not being considerate by not wearing a mask is considered to be rude!

If you enter a clinic or hospital in Japan and they’ve confirmed you have a fever, they will actually force you to wear a mask.
If you didn’t bring a mask, they usually sell it to you right there.

Especially when you’re coughing and sneezing a lot, you’re supposed to wear a mask in public.

There are also masks with aroma sheets inside which will help you breathe during nighttime.
This is used in order to cure your cold (faster) and you only wear them when sleeping.

Why Japanese Wear Surgical Masks

Reason #2: Not Wanting to Get Sick

While it is courtesy to wear a mask when you’re sick, a lot of people don’t.
Especially if you have to ride the packed trains in big cities like Tokyo, it’s extremely easy to catch a cold.
It’s so narrow, that people can’t even cover their mouth or nose, so masks can help to protect you from germs.

And mind you, Japanese trains are not the only crowded place!
Just go anywhere during Golden Week or cherry blossom season and you’ll have the same problem.

Reason #3: Too Lazy for Make-up

In Japan, it’s pretty much common sense that you’re always dressed up and put on make-up as a woman, even if you just go out to the supermarket around the corner.
But sometimes you just don’t feel like putting on make-up or are too lazy. Or maybe a big pimple is annoying you.
Then, the masks come in handy.

You know what you've changed my mind. The ruling elite have mandated masks because they care about humanity and have no ulterior motives whatsoever. Thanks for that Spoony.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

There was list of about 20+ studies going around last year that were done before covid on the efficacy of surgical masks during surgeries. Many surgeons have questioned the purpose of them in the past and the outcome of most of the studies was that they offered minimal protection for either party and amounted to theatre. The main feature is that it prevents saliva from a cough or sneeze from going in to an open wound or a blood spat from entering the mouth of a surgeon. Both of which do not apply to respiratory viruses. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The govts new stage for the daily panto, a snip at £2.6m (and the rest):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9402807/Boris-Johnson-unveil-new-step-safely-slogan.html

Relieved to know my taxes are being spent wisely in this time of crisis. And how much was handed to the SAGE genius who came up with the earth-shattering new slogan 'Take the next step safely'? Bring back 'Hands, Face, Space' - it makes more sense.

Just now, Truthspoon said:

I lived in Tokyo. Air pollution isn't bad there. 

They can do that....but they must have been programmed do that.

its there choice, free human right. Maybe even honourable because obviously they think they are doing it for other people.

But and its a big     BUT.......

the human body, sweats, coughs and sneezes for a reason.

we reproduce for a reason

we have immune systems for a reason.

i think personally they are then uneducated. if someone was coughing at the side of me, i wouldnt blink an eye. i actually remember a friend having chicken pocks and my mum taking me n my bro round to his house so wed catch them.

Look, i know for a fact in some cities in ASIA they wear masks due to pollution , somedays they get  warned due to bad smog, iv had mates working over there n a few year ago, they were advised not to leave there room, but you obviously if you live there have 1st hand experience of other reason. i get that...n u know.

but do u really think we should wear them?honestly hand on heart, do you think its a good idea?

5 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I'm am sure people have died and had 'covid' on their death certificates. But that doesn't mean they had it ( whatever it may or may not be)  I have travelled quite a lot this past year, multiple countries, multiple planes, multiple, cabs, and even a couple of trains...oh and a few shuttles. Everywhere I travelled I met several multiples of people. Not one person I met could honestly say that someone they knew actually died of covid. I find that pretty remarkable. I make a habit of asking everyone I meet for more than a minute a few questions, even now. Last week I was talking to a detective here in Canada, not a fan of the police personally, but I asked him if he had come across 'covid' in his line of duty... He said he hadn't but that someone he knows told him their grandfather was said to have died of it aged 90 (hmmmm) and that he knew someone had tested positive and had no symptoms. ( hmmmm)  So after giving him the run down about the PCR test etc etc... I asked him where the pandemic was. He said " I do see your point, but they must have something that shows a virus"  I said " do they, where do you think they may be storing or hiding it"? he laughed and said for me to send him some info.  So I'm guessing its the same the world over... except for the dummies who believe in this crap will believe in anything so long as the black box on the wall tells them so.

Pneumonia. Pleurisy. Acute Bronchitis. Asthma. COPD. Chest Infections. and a host of other respiratory illnesses are now defined as covid. So no its not funny. What is funny is that a lot of ignorant people are believing it is all covid.

Exactly the same with me - I don't know a single person who has died or been affected by Covid, I know people who know people that tested positive with the fake PCR test but unsurprisingly they had no symptoms, isolated for a week and went back to their lives as before. It's all bullshit.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

There was list of about 20+ studies going around last year that were done before covid on the efficacy of surgical masks during surgeries. Many surgeons have questioned the purpose of them in the past and the outcome of most of the studies was that they offered minimal protection for either party and amounted to theatre. The main feature is that it prevents salvia from a cough or sneeze from going in to an open wound or a blood spat from entering the mouth of a surgeon. Both of which do not apply to respiratory viruses. 

wev all seen the studies.....fuck me iv got 4 or 5 on my lap top saved. The evidence is clear.......

a programmed state my think otherwise....but...thats exactly what they are....programmed

Studies of Surgical Masks Efficacy: Masks are useless in preventing the spread of disease (even during surgery)

https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/08/studies-of-surgical-masks-efficacy-masks-are-useless-in-preventing-the-spread-of-disease/

• Ritter et al., in 1975, found that “the wearing of a surgical face mask had no effect upon the overall operating room environmental contamination.”
  • Ha’eri and Wiley, in 1980, applied human albumin microspheres to the interior of surgical masks in 20 operations. At the end of each operation, wound washings were examined under the microscope. “Particle contamination of the wound was demonstrated in all experiments.”
  • Laslett and Sabin, in 1989, found that caps and masks were not necessary during cardiac catheterization. “No infections were found in any patient, regardless of whether a cap or mask was used,” they wrote. Sjøl and Kelbaek came to the same conclusion in 2002.
  • In Tunevall’s 1991 study, a general surgical team wore no masks in half of their surgeries for two years. After 1,537 operations performed with masks, the wound infection rate was 4.7%, while after 1,551 operations performed without masks, the wound infection rate was only 3.5%.
  • A review by Skinner and Sutton in 2001 concluded that “The evidence for discontinuing the use of surgical face masks would appear to be stronger than the evidence available to support their continued use.
  • Lahme et al., in 2001, wrote that “surgical face masks worn by patients during regional anaesthesia, did not reduce the concentration of airborne bacteria over the operation field in our study. Thus they are dispensable.”
  • Figueiredo et al., in 2001, reported that in five years of doing peritoneal dialysis without masks, rates of peritonitis in their unit were no different than rates in hospitals where masks were worn.
  • Bahli did a systematic literature review in 2009 and found that “no significant difference in the incidence of postoperative wound infection was observed between masks groups and groups operated with no masks.
  • Surgeons at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, recognizing the lack of evidence supporting the use of masks, ceased requiring them in 2010 for anesthesiologists and other non-scrubbed personnel in the operating room. “Our decision to no longer require routine surgical masks for personnel not scrubbed for surgery is a departure from common practice. But the evidence to support this practice does not exist,” wrote Dr. Eva Sellden.
  • Webster et al., in 2010, reported on obstetric, gynecological, general, orthopaedic, breast and urological surgeries performed on 827 patients. All non-scrubbed staff wore masks in half the surgeries, and none of the non-scrubbed staff wore masks in half the surgeries. Surgical site infections occurred in 11.5% of the Mask group, and in only 9.0% of the No Mask group.
  • Lipp and Edwards reviewed the surgical literature in 2014 and found “no statistically significant difference in infection rates between the masked and unmasked group in any of the trials.” Vincent and Edwards updated this review in 2016 and the conclusion was the same.
  • Carøe, in a 2014 review based on four studies and 6,006 patients, wrote that “none of the four studies found a difference in the number of post-operative infections whether you used a surgical mask or not.”
  • Salassa and Swiontkowski, in 2014, investigated the necessity of scrubs, masks and head coverings in the operating room and concluded that “there is no evidence that these measures reduce the prevalence of surgical site infection.”
  • Da Zhou et al., reviewing the literature in 2015, concluded that “there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination.”

Some other saved links on masks 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/twenty-reasons-mandatory-face-masks-are-unsafe-ineffective-and-immoral/5735171
https://childrenshealthdefense.eu/eu-issues/study-finds-68-of-children-report-side-effects-from-wearing-masks-germany/
https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/061/417/211/original/709ae76531377cba.mp4
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/12/cdc-study-finds-overwhelming-majority-of-people-getting-coronavirus-wore-masks/
https://thenewamerican.com/cdc-admits-no-conclusive-evidence-cloth-masks-work-against-covid/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GXXeM46fIQtw/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/XqnmcuyuX2lh/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qCSOrsAnI6e2/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xKHq1ixEYhQ/

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

iv said it a million times 

PEOPLE WE GET POORLY

SOME OF US N HERE, THIS YEAR WE WILL GET SICK, WE WILL HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS........IF WE SUBJECTED OURSELVES TO THE TEST WE MAY EVEN TEST POSITIVE (I FUCKIN WONT)

WE WILL KNOW PEOPLE WHO GET SICK, TEST POSITIVE, PANIC THEMSELVES INTO FEELING MUCH FUCKIN WORSE.

HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO GET A BAD FLU, WOULD JUST RIDE IT OUT IN A HOT BATH OR IN BED AT HOME, KNOWING THEYL BE OK...PRE COVID

BORIS MASK ME, JAB ME, IMPRISON ME PLEASE

22 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The Japanese have been wearing face masks to prevent the transmission of viruses for years. I was there in 2004. It was common then and it had been common for years before

I was there in the early 80s and masks were a thing there then; at least in Kyoto where I was. I've travelled a lot in Asia; China,Vietnam, India, and several other countries. In large Chinese cities, masks were a common sight, especially on cyclists. The air pollution was the cause, so I was told and it was pretty thick and smoggy. A white mask soon turned a dirty shade of brown. Saigon was like that too.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

iv said it a million times 

PEOPLE WE GET POORLY

SOME OF US N HERE, THIS YEAR WE WILL GET SICK, WE WILL HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS........IF WE SUBJECTED OURSELVES TO THE TEST WE MAY EVEN TEST POSITIVE (I FUCKIN WONT)

WE WILL KNOW PEOPLE WHO GET SICK, TEST POSITIVE, PANIC THEMSELVES INTO FEELING MUCH FUCKIN WORSE.

HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO GET A BAD FLU, WOULD JUST RIDE IT OUT IN A HOT BATH OR IN BED AT HOME, KNOWING THEYL BE OK...PRE COVID

BORIS MASK ME, JAB ME, IMPRISON ME PLEASE

century of the self

38 minutes ago, FaceOfBoe said:

I read 'The Guardians', which also featured on the BBC series. They were the police force for the Masters, wore black and rode on horseback. Not read the 'Death of Grass' though.

I thought the Masters controlled the Tripods. At the end of the first series they topple a Tripod, then lob a hand grenade inside. Out oozes the green remains of the Master driving it.

The Guardians is a different book not connected with the Tripods, though it does follow a similar dystopian world and a boys attempt to escape from it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardians_(novel)

I think in the novel the boys discuss seeing a human in the tripod as it opens it's door when they throw the grenade, may be the TV show showed an alien. Any way the idea is the aliens are using humans to control other humans (like now)

Some other themes for today:

Humans (men) are selected to work in the domes by proving themselves at sports.

- sportsman and celebrity worship

Women are selected for the beauty and kept as prizes to be displayed

- porn/glamour