Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

iv said it a million times 

 

PEOPLE WE GET POORLY

 

SOME OF US N HERE, THIS YEAR WE WILL GET SICK, WE WILL HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS........IF WE SUBJECTED OURSELVES TO THE TEST WE MAY EVEN TEST POSITIVE (I FUCKIN WONT)

WE WILL KNOW PEOPLE WHO GET SICK, TEST POSITIVE, PANIC THEMSELVES INTO FEELING MUCH FUCKIN WORSE.

 

HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO GET A BAD FLU, WOULD JUST RIDE IT OUT IN A HOT BATH OR IN BED AT HOME, KNOWING THEYL BE OK...PRE COVID

 

BORIS MASK ME, JAB ME, IMPRISON ME PLEASE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The Japanese have been wearing face masks to prevent the transmission of viruses for years. I was there in 2004. It was common then and it had been common for years before

 

I was there in the early 80s and masks were a thing there then; at least in Kyoto where I was. I've travelled a lot in Asia; China,Vietnam, India, and several other countries. In large Chinese cities, masks were a common sight, especially on cyclists. The air pollution was the cause, so I was told and it was pretty thick and smoggy. A white mask soon turned a dirty shade of brown. Saigon was like that too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

iv said it a million times 

 

PEOPLE WE GET POORLY

 

SOME OF US N HERE, THIS YEAR WE WILL GET SICK, WE WILL HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS........IF WE SUBJECTED OURSELVES TO THE TEST WE MAY EVEN TEST POSITIVE (I FUCKIN WONT)

WE WILL KNOW PEOPLE WHO GET SICK, TEST POSITIVE, PANIC THEMSELVES INTO FEELING MUCH FUCKIN WORSE.

 

HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO GET A BAD FLU, WOULD JUST RIDE IT OUT IN A HOT BATH OR IN BED AT HOME, KNOWING THEYL BE OK...PRE COVID

 

BORIS MASK ME, JAB ME, IMPRISON ME PLEASE

century of the self

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, FaceOfBoe said:

I read 'The Guardians', which also featured on the BBC series. They were the police force for the Masters, wore black and rode on horseback. Not read the 'Death of Grass' though.

 

I thought the Masters controlled the Tripods. At the end of the first series they topple a Tripod, then lob a hand grenade inside. Out oozes the green remains of the Master driving it.

 

 

The Guardians is a different book not connected with the Tripods, though it does follow a similar dystopian world and a boys attempt to escape from it.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardians_(novel)

 

I think in the novel the boys discuss seeing a human in the tripod as it opens it's door when they throw the grenade, may be the TV show showed an alien. Any way the idea is the aliens are using humans to control other humans (like now)

 

Some other themes for today:

 

Humans (men) are selected to work in the domes by proving themselves at sports.

 

- sportsman and celebrity worship

 

Women are selected for the beauty and kept as prizes to be displayed

 

- porn/glamour

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

I was there in the early 80s and masks were a thing there then; at least in Kyoto where I was. I've travelled a lot in Asia; China,Vietnam, India, and several other countries. In large Chinese cities, masks were a common sight, especially on cyclists. The air pollution was the cause, so I was told and it was pretty thick and smoggy. A white mask soon turned a dirty shade of brown. Saigon was like that too.

 

Not in Japan. The Japanese do not wear face masks for air pollution. 

 

I lived in Japan. Air pollution is not really bad in Tokyo or Japan as a whole. 

 

No one wears face masks in Japan against air-pollution, they wear them against germs.

 

I know this because if someone I knew suddenly started wearing a face mask, they would tell me it was because they were sick.

 

Quote

 

Nowadays Tokyo is a very technologically advanced city, being the leader in Japan's business and finance sector. In regards to its air pollution levels, Tokyo came in with PM2. 5 readings of 11.7 μg/m³ as an average over the year of 2019, putting it into the 'good' ratings bracket of air quality

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Although I strongly disagree with the face covering narrative. I have to admit I do wear a scarf thingy on some odd occasions, purely because I can't be arsed getting into confrontations with self appointed medical police types.


A couple of occasions it's been pretty bad, like up to four people harrasing me.


Have to say though, it's a breath of fresh air when you cross paths with a fellow non masker and you exchange smiles.

Up da resistance.....

The confrontations are purely designed to test non maskers resolve. Even though it's draining I do think it's important not to give in and wear a covering. Once you give in its human nature to keep wearing one as it's the path of least resistance....you slowly transition to the cult.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Of course @Truthspoon you are entitled to your opinion on face coverings. But some members of the forum have spent a considerable amount of time researching and compiling the evidence against the benefits of face masks, and the harms caused, and I would hope that you could spend some time going through the research to appreciate a different perspective. I have linked two threads below where you can find this information.

 

Like you Truthspoon, I have not had so much as a cold since all this coronavirus nonsense began. But, unlike you, I have never worn a face covering. I have been in crowds of tens of thousands of people unmasked and have not suddenly been struck down with this so called deadly disease.

 

I have to disagree that masks are a small inconvenience. I find them to be deeply intrusive in that they obstruct a basic survival need - that is, to breathe. I am not sure I can imagine anything more intrusive than not being "allowed" to breathe freely.

 

Others have already pointed out the ritualistic aspects and what the masks really represent - submission, silence, censorship, suffocation and surrender. They make people go into themselves, mute expression and seem to enhance primal aspects of consciousness. All this on a collective level - a true egregore.

 

Masks cover facial expressions which is another basic survival need. We rely on reading situations, including the facial expressions of others, in order to be alert to any potential threats. This ability will be hampered in children if they grow up around people wearing masks.

 

So, for me, masks are wrong and cause harm on all levels - physically, psychologically and spiritually - and are one of the most insidious and sinister aspects of this whole Plandemic.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The confrontations are purely designed to test non maskers resolve. Even though it's draining I do think it's important not to give in and wear a covering. Once you give in its human nature to keep wearing one as it's the path of least resistance....you slowly transition to the cult.

 

There's some angle to this video which I haven't quite worked out yet that I reckon would work with a remix in the current climate...

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone that any of you know that purportedly died from "Covid", you are taking the doctors word for it that they died from "Covid", simply because the doctor said so, or because the death cert says so..  They are being paid for this.

 

.. Plus you're watching too much TV  -- FACT.

 

 

If the word Covid-19 wasn't in your vocabulary, what else would it perhaps be classed as?

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Of course @Truthspoon you are entitled to your opinion on face coverings. But some members of the forum have spent a considerable amount of time researching and compiling the evidence against the benefits of face masks, and the harms caused, and I would hope that you could spend some time going through the research to appreciate a different perspective. I have linked two threads below where you can find this information.

 

Like you Truthspoon, I have not had so much as a cold since all this coronavirus nonsense began. But, unlike you, I have never worn a face covering. I have been in crowds of tens of thousands of people unmasked and have not suddenly been struck down with this so called deadly disease.

 

I have to disagree that masks are a small inconvenience. I find them to be deeply intrusive in that they obstruct a basic survival need - that is, to breathe. I am not sure I can imagine anything more intrusive than not being "allowed" to breathe freely.

 

Others have already pointed out the ritualistic aspects and what the masks really represent - submission, silence, censorship, suffocation and surrender. They make people go into themselves, mute expression and seem to enhance primal aspects of consciousness. All this on a collective level - a true egregore.

 

Masks cover facial expressions which is another basic survival need. We rely on reading situations, including the facial expressions of others, in order to be alert to any potential threats. This ability will be hampered in children if they grow up around people wearing masks.

 

So, for me, masks are wrong and cause harm on all levels - physically, psychologically and spiritually - and are one of the most insidious and sinister aspects of this whole Plandemic.

 

 

 

Well put my friend.

Post of the month.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Animals don't wear masks and they are doing just fine. They don't pay tax and are not ££££'s in debt. Fuck me what is wrong with the human race.

 

Imagine one monkey mandating to another family of monkeys that they must not leave their tiny patch of the forest for a year (and counting).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I reckon Bill Hicks would be doing one hell of decent rant too.

I reckon he'd be the funniest man on the planet right now and he'd be calling these bastards right out. Renegade and absolute legend. He never killed anybody, robbed anybody, raped anybody, he never lost one fuckin job, he laughed his ass off and went about his day. 👊😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Anyone that any of you know that purportedly died from "Covid", you are taking the doctors word for it that they died from "Covid", simply because the doctor said so, or because the death cert says so..  They are being paid for this.

 

.. Plus you're watching too much TV  -- FACT.

 

 

If the word Covid-19 wasn't in your vocabulary, what else would it perhaps be classed as?

 

 

As stated in this FOI request. "Death certification as involving Covid-19 does not depend on a positive test. A doctor can certify the involvement of Covid-19 based on symptoms and clinical findings – a positive test is not required."

 

 

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/701623/response/1678879/attach/html/2/2020 11 20 LRF FOI response.docx.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FrankVitali said:

Animals don't wear masks and they are doing just fine. They don't pay tax and are not ££££'s in debt. Fuck me what is wrong with the human race.

 

Imagine one monkey mandating to another family of monkeys that they must not leave their tiny patch of the forest for a year (and counting).

One has to wonder how society functioned before money and who came up with the bright idea of money? Surely now, as a highly advanced civilised society that we can't provide the basics of food, water and shelter for every human being? There's not anything up with us, it's these fricking arseholes above controlling everything and not making such basic things for nothing.

 

Surely the world would be a better place if just those things are provided for nothing. Surely we'd all prosper with just those basic things. 🤷

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

One has to wonder how society functioned before money and who came up with the bright idea of money? Surely now, as a highly advanced civilised society that we can't provide the basics of food, water and shelter for every human being? There's not anything up with us, it's these fricking arseholes above controlling everything and not making such basic things for nothing.

 

Surely the world would be a better place if just those things are provided for nothing. Surely we'd all prosper with just those basic things. 🤷

 

Time for Universal Basic Income I'd say.

🤪

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Not in Japan. The Japanese do not wear face masks for air pollution. 

 

I lived in Japan. Air pollution is not really bad in Tokyo or Japan as a whole. 

 

No one wears face masks in Japan against air-pollution, they wear them against germs.

 

I know this because if someone I knew suddenly started wearing a face mask, they would tell me it was because they were sick.

 

 

 

ANd still have 2000 confirmed cases and 30 dead. Where at 126 mln people made 9mln tests and UK made 120 mln... If they were testing like crazy motherfcukers like here they would have today 20000 positive and 300 dead 🥴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

One has to wonder how society functioned before money and who came up with the bright idea of money? Surely now, as a highly advanced civilised society that we can't provide the basics of food, water and shelter for every human being? There's not anything up with us, it's these fricking arseholes above controlling everything and not making such basic things for nothing.

 

Surely the world would be a better place if just those things are provided for nothing. Surely we'd all prosper with just those basic things. 🤷

Money and religion(Inc cults) the two biggest fuck ups ever invented.  Take them out and watch the peace time roll in. Both are greedy orientated cunts

Edited by GSM
Spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...