Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Imagine if George were alive now, seeing all this Covid bullshit. He would probably design the best stand up show in the history of the universe to take the piss out of it.

I reckon Bill Hicks would be doing one hell of decent rant too.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Names of the scum here 

My predictable scummy local Labour MP voted to extend.

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Commons/Division/988

Have you seen the state of them ? 

Anyway I've just emailed my local MP. 

I always try to keep my words pretty basic and straight to the point. 

Why did you put your name to that ? 

1). I don't need an MP as I don't wish to be governed.

2). One day they'll come for you and your family too.

3). Sleep tight girl.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Curious1 said:

I have had Guillain-Barré like symptoms since being ill last spring, initially acute pain in feet, spreading into legs and into one side of my face at first. Pain was severe in feet and legs for a few months, easing over time. After neurological symptoms were reported as a side effect during COVID-19 vaccine trials I made an informed decision not to have the vaccine and that has only been reinforced by what I have learned since. I would hope this decision is respected if I am ever questioned. 

Out of likes, but good for you, stand your ground!👍

16 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I know people who have died from Covid 19. 

I'm not  playing any kind of card on this, but I'm just surprised people here haven't had the same experience of being personally affected by this thing.

People have died and they have died in peculiar ways, this has nothing to do with the common flu.

Several people in my extended circles have died of this. Not least Simon Harris (not the Irish politician) who some of you must have heard of. 

Me too and you know what - they died in Poland where they all are full masked all the time N95... They were strong Covid believers. Have masks saved your friends or family? Mine haven't. I suppose it actually worsen their condition... 

9 minutes ago, Cassady said:

Have you seen the state of them ? 

Anyway I've just emailed my local MP. 

I always try to keep my words pretty basic and straight to the point. 

Why did you put your name to that ? 

1). I don't need an MP as I don't wish to be governed.

2). One day they'll come for you and your family too.

3). Sleep tight girl.

The MP scum where i live voted yes also.

57 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Yeah, because operating on a human body is so mouth watering. 

Maybe all that raw meat triggers a subconscious feeding response and only the cotton surgeon mask stops the surgeon from going into an immediate feeding frenzy.

I can't believe you said that and even said it was a fact.... this doesn't look good people.

200.gif

Are you actually trolling with posts like this, and claiming you know "several people" who've died from covid? 

Genuine question. 

I live in London never wore a muzzle , still know of no one to die of the bullshit ...

Only time ive worn a mask was knocking down an internal brick wall , and guess what , under the mask my face was black with brick dust fucking useless 

I will share this from nick reflex

PL

• Like 1

Re: the day-long LBC passport for a pint horseshit.... Here's a thought... Why don't you all just stay home and drink your Victory Gin in fromt of your telescreens like the pathetic sheep you are? 🤣

3 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

I live in London never wore a muzzle , still know of no one to die of the bullshit ...

Only time ive worn a mask was knocking down an internal brick wall , and guess what , under the mask my face was black with brick dust fucking useless 

I will share this from nick reflex

PL

The last time I wore one was having the local post office a few years ago. 

Soz forum. I've got a bit of a cob on tonight and the way out is humour . 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm not  playing any kind of card on this, but I'm just surprised people here haven't had the same experience of being personally affected by this thing.

People have died and they have died in peculiar ways, this has nothing to do with the common flu.

Several people in my extended circles have died of this. Not least Simon Harris (not the Irish politician) who some of you must have heard of. 

I believe you. Why did it take you so long to reveal this heart wrenching fact to us ?? If this is what convinced you that Covid is real it's strange that you appeared on this thread patronising and mocking other posters before revealing this. Strange way to go about it, I suppose grief makes us do strange things.

39 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm intrigued that you 'Lamp of Truth' think people dying of Covid 19 is a laughing matter.

What kind of mentality is affecting some of the people here who in their relentless pursuit of serving the hive-mind egregor that 'there is no virus' will laugh at people who tell you they know people who have died?

Honestly, take a look at yourself..... what are you becoming?

Why would you even bother to post a laugh on the post above?

Are you human?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here reacted to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species.

Maybe humanity is just fundamentally dumb.

If here of all places people exhibit such childish tribal behaviour over difference of opinion.. sometimes working themselves up to hysteria..and this among the so called 'awakened', then what about the sheep you think you can wake up. Some of you are no better and possibly much worse.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm intrigued that you think people dying of Covid 19 is a laughing matter.

What kind of mentality is affecting some of the people here who in their relentless pursuit of serving the hive-mind egregor that 'there is no virus' will laugh at people who tell you they know people who have died?

Honestly, take a look at yourself..... what are you becoming?

I'm currently grieving the loss of my eldest brother and my stepmother. 

Both died of heart failure. 

Death isn't a laughing matter to me. 

Had they agreed to covid tests amd tested positive at any time in the 28 days prior they'd have been listed as dying OF covid rather than of heart failure.

But that wouldn't be true, would it? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Have you heard of 'The Tripods'? It was a BBC series from 1984, based on novels written in the 60s. They aired it in the Dr Who slot about 6pm. Clip here -

https://youtu.be/qLeqqG4sKik

I was reminded of it at start of covid with talk of forced vaxxes. And again with Event 201 (fictional CAPS virus). And then Musk's brain chip-

maxresdefault-1.jpg.8b4482de3ffab7ec4c99aec266f3c761.jpg

-4.jpeg.5b7f210062cb7d0e80dbd44bbb19d2cd.jpeg

the BBC removed most Tripods clips from YT a few months into the lockdown.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here react to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species.

If here of all place people exhibit such childish tribal behaviour over difference of opinion.....among the so called 'awakened', then what about the sheep you think you can wake up. Some of you are no better and possible much worse.

I'm not laughing at anyone dying but I am laughing because I think you're full of shit and a troll.

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here react to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species.

If here of all place people exhibit such childish tribal behaviour over difference of opinion.....among the so called 'awakened', then what about the sheep you think you can wake up. Some of you are no better and possible much worse.

With all due respect, TS, you've repeatedly made claims - such as that surgical masks are used to prevent viral transmission - and you've refused to acknowledge that this has never been the case. Someone else has even linked you a citation. 

I've asked you reasoned questions about your posts, and haven't attacked you personally. 

You've ignored it and kept on repeating the fallacy about the purpose of surgical masks. 

That's wilful ignorance. 

It's not a good look that you're attacking the entire group, some of us who've also lost people recently. 

Just looking over whats been goin off on here...................ASIA is fucking huge.....china is absolutely massive.........everybody in china or japan werent wearing masks all over the shop before covid.......it was in major cities etc etc due to pollution........

because it was in certain areas and how great they are at gathering information..........the mask thing has to have been a huge cult experiment.........

there has to be a huge link to masks, bad health and shorter life........this has to be the reason its in. n the only reason, this n the links to children not getting the facial stimulation they need.

and we know 1 thing, its easy to not wear them now....but its a fact, wearing these things is going to get more and more draconian. anybody what thinks different well....good coz youl cushion my blow because when i fall off the cliff il be 1 of the fucking last.

there is no link whatsoever to masks and reducing viral infection.........hence the 50 fuckin million coronavirus pos cases.

by coronavirus i mean harmless bacteria....

2 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

1984? A great vintage for Tyranny.

John Christopher (Sam Youd) is connected to the Rockefellers through their foundation. He wrote a number of books, include 'Death of Grass' and 'The Guardians' which are worth checking out.

The BBC only made 2 of the books into a TV show, and not the last one where they destroy the 'domes' (don't want to wake the sheeple up).  Or the prequel where the Aliens use television to initially brainwash the humans.

Also the tripod machines were actually controlled by humans not by the aliens. The aliens could not live outside of the dome. This is the 'order following' theme, that we are living through now.

The plan of the aliens was to change the atmosphere so they could live outside of the domes, but the humans would be dead.

I have heard about spraying things into the atmosphere from somewhere else....

I read 'The Guardians', which also featured on the BBC series. They were the police force for the Masters, wore black and rode on horseback. Not read the 'Death of Grass' though.

I was gutted that the third book was never made, beyond the scripts being written. I understand, that the man who tried to axe Doctor Who in the mid-80s (Michael Grade) also pulled the plug on this. He openly admitted to hating sci fi.

I thought the Masters controlled the Tripods. At the end of the first series they topple a Tripod, then lob a hand grenade inside. Out oozes the green remains of the Master driving it.

When I first heard about chemtrails, it also reminded me of the Masters' final takeover plan.

Although I strongly disagree with the face covering narrative. I have to admit I do wear a scarf thingy on some odd occasions, purely because I can't be arsed getting into confrontations with self appointed medical police types.

A couple of occasions it's been pretty bad, like up to four people harrasing me.

Have to say though, it's a breath of fresh air when you cross paths with a fellow non masker and you exchange smiles.

Up da resistance.....

6 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Just looking over whats been goin off on here...................ASIA is fucking huge.....china is absolutely massive.........everybody in china or japan werent wearing masks all over the shop before covid.......it was in major cities etc etc due to pollution........

because it was in certain areas and how great they are at gathering information..........the mask thing has to have been a huge cult experiment.........

there has to be a huge link to masks, bad health and shorter life........this has to be the reason its in. n the only reason, this n the links to children not getting the facial stimulation they need.

and we know 1 thing, its easy to not wear them now....but its a fact, wearing these things is going to get more and more draconian. anybody what thinks different well....good coz youl cushion my blow because when i fall off the cliff il be 1 of the fucking last.

there is no link whatsoever to masks and reducing viral infection.........hence the 50 fuckin million coronavirus pos cases.

by coronavirus i mean harmless bacteria....

It's partly dehumanisation, demoralisation and damaging health which will be put down as caused by Covid to justify prolonging all the restrictions.