Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

I live in London never wore a muzzle , still know of no one to die of the bullshit ...

Only time ive worn a mask was knocking down an internal brick wall , and guess what , under the mask my face was black with brick dust fucking useless 

I will share this from nick reflex

PL

The last time I wore one was having the local post office a few years ago. 

Soz forum. I've got a bit of a cob on tonight and the way out is humour . 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I know people who have died from Covid 19. 

I'm not  playing any kind of card on this, but I'm just surprised people here haven't had the same experience of being personally affected by this thing.

People have died and they have died in peculiar ways, this has nothing to do with the common flu.

Several people in my extended circles have died of this. Not least Simon Harris (not the Irish politician) who some of you must have heard of. 

I believe you. Why did it take you so long to reveal this heart wrenching fact to us ?? If this is what convinced you that Covid is real it's strange that you appeared on this thread patronising and mocking other posters before revealing this. Strange way to go about it, I suppose grief makes us do strange things.

39 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I know people who have died from Covid 19. 

I'm not  playing any kind of card on this, but I'm just surprised people here haven't had the same experience of being personally affected by this thing.

People have died and they have died in peculiar ways, this has nothing to do with the common flu.

Several people in my extended circles have died of this. Not least Simon Harris (not the Irish politician) who some of you must have heard of. 

I'm intrigued that you 'Lamp of Truth' think people dying of Covid 19 is a laughing matter.

What kind of mentality is affecting some of the people here who in their relentless pursuit of serving the hive-mind egregor that 'there is no virus' will laugh at people who tell you they know people who have died?

Honestly, take a look at yourself..... what are you becoming?

Why would you even bother to post a laugh on the post above?

Are you human?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here reacted to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species.

Maybe humanity is just fundamentally dumb.

If here of all places people exhibit such childish tribal behaviour over difference of opinion.. sometimes working themselves up to hysteria..and this among the so called 'awakened', then what about the sheep you think you can wake up. Some of you are no better and possibly much worse.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm intrigued that you think people dying of Covid 19 is a laughing matter.

What kind of mentality is affecting some of the people here who in their relentless pursuit of serving the hive-mind egregor that 'there is no virus' will laugh at people who tell you they know people who have died?

Honestly, take a look at yourself..... what are you becoming?

I'm currently grieving the loss of my eldest brother and my stepmother. 

Both died of heart failure. 

Death isn't a laughing matter to me. 

Had they agreed to covid tests amd tested positive at any time in the 28 days prior they'd have been listed as dying OF covid rather than of heart failure.

But that wouldn't be true, would it? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Have you heard of 'The Tripods'? It was a BBC series from 1984, based on novels written in the 60s. They aired it in the Dr Who slot about 6pm. Clip here -

https://youtu.be/qLeqqG4sKik

I was reminded of it at start of covid with talk of forced vaxxes. And again with Event 201 (fictional CAPS virus). And then Musk's brain chip-

maxresdefault-1.jpg.8b4482de3ffab7ec4c99aec266f3c761.jpg

-4.jpeg.5b7f210062cb7d0e80dbd44bbb19d2cd.jpeg

the BBC removed most Tripods clips from YT a few months into the lockdown.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here react to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species.

If here of all place people exhibit such childish tribal behaviour over difference of opinion.....among the so called 'awakened', then what about the sheep you think you can wake up. Some of you are no better and possible much worse.

I'm not laughing at anyone dying but I am laughing because I think you're full of shit and a troll.

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here react to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species.

If here of all place people exhibit such childish tribal behaviour over difference of opinion.....among the so called 'awakened', then what about the sheep you think you can wake up. Some of you are no better and possible much worse.

With all due respect, TS, you've repeatedly made claims - such as that surgical masks are used to prevent viral transmission - and you've refused to acknowledge that this has never been the case. Someone else has even linked you a citation. 

I've asked you reasoned questions about your posts, and haven't attacked you personally. 

You've ignored it and kept on repeating the fallacy about the purpose of surgical masks. 

That's wilful ignorance. 

It's not a good look that you're attacking the entire group, some of us who've also lost people recently. 

Just looking over whats been goin off on here...................ASIA is fucking huge.....china is absolutely massive.........everybody in china or japan werent wearing masks all over the shop before covid.......it was in major cities etc etc due to pollution........

because it was in certain areas and how great they are at gathering information..........the mask thing has to have been a huge cult experiment.........

there has to be a huge link to masks, bad health and shorter life........this has to be the reason its in. n the only reason, this n the links to children not getting the facial stimulation they need.

and we know 1 thing, its easy to not wear them now....but its a fact, wearing these things is going to get more and more draconian. anybody what thinks different well....good coz youl cushion my blow because when i fall off the cliff il be 1 of the fucking last.

there is no link whatsoever to masks and reducing viral infection.........hence the 50 fuckin million coronavirus pos cases.

by coronavirus i mean harmless bacteria....

2 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

1984? A great vintage for Tyranny.

John Christopher (Sam Youd) is connected to the Rockefellers through their foundation. He wrote a number of books, include 'Death of Grass' and 'The Guardians' which are worth checking out.

The BBC only made 2 of the books into a TV show, and not the last one where they destroy the 'domes' (don't want to wake the sheeple up).  Or the prequel where the Aliens use television to initially brainwash the humans.

Also the tripod machines were actually controlled by humans not by the aliens. The aliens could not live outside of the dome. This is the 'order following' theme, that we are living through now.

The plan of the aliens was to change the atmosphere so they could live outside of the domes, but the humans would be dead.

I have heard about spraying things into the atmosphere from somewhere else....

I read 'The Guardians', which also featured on the BBC series. They were the police force for the Masters, wore black and rode on horseback. Not read the 'Death of Grass' though.

I was gutted that the third book was never made, beyond the scripts being written. I understand, that the man who tried to axe Doctor Who in the mid-80s (Michael Grade) also pulled the plug on this. He openly admitted to hating sci fi.

I thought the Masters controlled the Tripods. At the end of the first series they topple a Tripod, then lob a hand grenade inside. Out oozes the green remains of the Master driving it.

When I first heard about chemtrails, it also reminded me of the Masters' final takeover plan.

Although I strongly disagree with the face covering narrative. I have to admit I do wear a scarf thingy on some odd occasions, purely because I can't be arsed getting into confrontations with self appointed medical police types.

A couple of occasions it's been pretty bad, like up to four people harrasing me.

Have to say though, it's a breath of fresh air when you cross paths with a fellow non masker and you exchange smiles.

Up da resistance.....

6 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Just looking over whats been goin off on here...................ASIA is fucking huge.....china is absolutely massive.........everybody in china or japan werent wearing masks all over the shop before covid.......it was in major cities etc etc due to pollution........

because it was in certain areas and how great they are at gathering information..........the mask thing has to have been a huge cult experiment.........

there has to be a huge link to masks, bad health and shorter life........this has to be the reason its in. n the only reason, this n the links to children not getting the facial stimulation they need.

and we know 1 thing, its easy to not wear them now....but its a fact, wearing these things is going to get more and more draconian. anybody what thinks different well....good coz youl cushion my blow because when i fall off the cliff il be 1 of the fucking last.

there is no link whatsoever to masks and reducing viral infection.........hence the 50 fuckin million coronavirus pos cases.

by coronavirus i mean harmless bacteria....

It's partly dehumanisation, demoralisation and damaging health which will be put down as caused by Covid to justify prolonging all the restrictions.

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here reacted to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species

It doesn't bode well for anyone. Those who want masks mandated for children over a virus that doesn't effect them whatsoever are sub human in my opinion. 

I think the evidence is pretty clear now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TFH said:

With all due respect, TS, you've repeatedly made claims - such as that surgical masks are used to prevent viral transmission - and you've refused to acknowledge that this has never been the case. Someone else has even linked you a citation. 

I've asked you reasoned questions about your posts, and haven't attacked you personally. 

You've ignored it and kept on repeating the fallacy about the purpose of surgical masks. 

That's wilful ignorance. 

It's not a good look that you're attacking the entire group, some of us who've also lost people recently. 

PEOPLE DONT LOOK THE OTHER WAY......mask are used to stop things coming the other way, for instance in surgery, blood spats getting in eyes and in mouth etc etc. watch somebody with an e-cig n a mask....this tells you everything you need to know. if you believe the virus exists, then all your doing is sending them up high into the air. or increasing your own viral load.

opinions do matter, freedom to express etc etc. n freedom to shoot them down.

Mask are not a good idea at all..........n the beauty of this is.........we are all going to find out................. masks, experimental vaccines......we are the little white mouse in labs, n the kids been exposed the ethylene oxide, then capped off with a mask.......i wonder how there bodies are gunna react.

things are ment to leave our bodies and humans are ment to spread diseases......thats why theres not only 1 of us fuckin left 

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's partly dehumanisation, demoralisation and damaging health which will be put down as caused by Covid to justify prolonging all the restrictions.

everythings a immune response..........everythings to cause a covid symtom.....the problem is these created symptoms are gunna shorten the lives of a lot of people.........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

PEOPLE DONT LOOK THE OTHER WAY......mask are used to stop things coming the other way, for instance in surgery, blood spats getting in eyes and in mouth etc etc. watch somebody with an e-cig n a mask....this tells you everything you need to know. if you believe the virus exists, then all your doing is sending them up high into the air. or increasing your own viral load.

opinions do matter, freedom to express etc etc. n freedom to shoot them down.

Mask are not a good idea at all..........n the beauty of this is.........we are all going to find out................. masks, experimental vaccines......we are the little white mouse in labs, n the kids been exposed the ethylene oxide, then capped off with a mask.......i wonder how there bodies are gunna react.

things are ment to leave our bodies and humans are ment to spread diseases......thats why theres not only 1 of us fuckin left 

Yes, agree! 

Surgical masks were never and still aren't about preventing viral transmission. 

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

t's not a good look that you're attacking the entire group, some of us who've also lost people recently. 

iv lost pretty much nearly all of my family except my wife n daughter.................but fuck them...........if youv got to have a vaccine to sit in a pub.......or get on a plane.......then we adapt, we change the way we live..........fuck these criminal bastards. 

every body i know, know! they know something is fucked up, but theyv had or are having the vaccine so they can do all this stuff................. LMFAO...........soft bastards....

fuck em

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Although I strongly disagree with the face covering narrative. I have to admit I do wear a scarf thingy on some odd occasions, purely because I can't be arsed getting into confrontations with self appointed medical police types.

A couple of occasions it's been pretty bad, like up to four people harrasing me.

Have to say though, it's a breath of fresh air when you cross paths with a fellow non masker and you exchange smiles.

Up da resistance.....

Yeah i get you. Its actually more dignified as well. 

I have never had a go at a mask wearer even though it makes me uncomfotable. And i wouldn't. Its the fact that the elites and the media have stirred up a year long campaign to discriminate against those that don't or can't.

It really is a symbol of submission to the government.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

I lived in Tokyo.

I'm only going on what I know.

When Japanese people are sick they wear masks to prevent transmission of viruses.

The Japanese don't wear masks for air pollution.

When you see a Japanese person wearing a face-mask it's because they've got a cold.

https://zoomingjapan.com/life-in-japan/why-japanese-wear-surgical-masks/

In Japan (and in some other Asian countries), however, people wear those masks for various reasons.
If you’ve ever wondered why Japanese wear surgical masks, then you should read on.

Reason #1: Being Sick

This is probably the most self-explanatory reason most people can up with on their own.
When you’re sick in Japan, it’s expected that you wear a mask in order to prevent your germs from spreading.
Not being considerate by not wearing a mask is considered to be rude!

If you enter a clinic or hospital in Japan and they’ve confirmed you have a fever, they will actually force you to wear a mask.
If you didn’t bring a mask, they usually sell it to you right there.

Especially when you’re coughing and sneezing a lot, you’re supposed to wear a mask in public.

There are also masks with aroma sheets inside which will help you breathe during nighttime.
This is used in order to cure your cold (faster) and you only wear them when sleeping.

Why Japanese Wear Surgical Masks

Reason #2: Not Wanting to Get Sick

While it is courtesy to wear a mask when you’re sick, a lot of people don’t.
Especially if you have to ride the packed trains in big cities like Tokyo, it’s extremely easy to catch a cold.
It’s so narrow, that people can’t even cover their mouth or nose, so masks can help to protect you from germs.

And mind you, Japanese trains are not the only crowded place!
Just go anywhere during Golden Week or cherry blossom season and you’ll have the same problem.

Reason #3: Too Lazy for Make-up

In Japan, it’s pretty much common sense that you’re always dressed up and put on make-up as a woman, even if you just go out to the supermarket around the corner.
But sometimes you just don’t feel like putting on make-up or are too lazy. Or maybe a big pimple is annoying you.
Then, the masks come in handy.

Edited by Truthspoon

15 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Like I said before, it has been interesting and more than a little depressing to see how people here reacted to someone with a difference of opinion and it doesn't bode at all well for our future as a species.

Our species is doomed if it does't wake up, and stop following these ridiculous draconian rules.

The elites are merely finding out how far they can push us, the less we resist, the more they will push.

What's happening has got nothing whatsoever to do with any virus or saving lives.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

well well...

This was the most extraordinary phone-in of my career. I love you and there’s nothing you can do about it! Support The Voice Of Reason @ www.paypal.me/FREESPEECHUK 90,000,000 Minutes Viewed @ 90 Days.

Thank you! Can you believe this, we've now got 210,000+ subscribers in just three months! Incredible.

Thank You! Over 33 MILLION minutes viewed a month - it's all down to you! Alex Belfield Live with the UK's #1 phone-in. Honest, Real & Passionate Debate LIVE Wednesday's & Saturday's at 9pm. 0115 888 2169

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic