Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I just have a different point of view that's all.

Is that allowed?

If you want a mask to keep out a virus you should try a full face gas mask

.not a piece of cloth. You need to cover ears and eyes too and the filter should be changed often 

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

It's always interesting to see how people react to someone who disagrees with a group-think egregor. 

My reasons for avoiding masks like the plague.

There is no such thing as Covid19 or it’s variants.

It is unnatural, ritualistic and totally unnecessary.

Masks are grubby and contaminate the environment.

Breathing oxygen is vital for health and survival.

The egregor is emanating from the group who blindly obey. 

Facial expressions, even micro-expressions of which you are unconscious, are fundamental to communication in the human and animal kingdom.

It was mandated by an evil, corrupt and satanic cabal seeking world domination.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

If you want a mask to keep out a virus you should try a full face gas mask

.not a piece of cloth. You need to cover ears and eyes too and the filter should be changed often 

We're going around in circles. I just cite the Asians and how they have been using face-masks for years to reduce virus transmission. They're not stupid people, nor are surgeons for that matter and the purpose of a surgeon's mask is to reduce transmission of bacteria and viruses into the body they are operating on. There's nothing odd about any of this. I don't know why some people are acting like being made to wear a mask is the ultimate personal affront like being fingered by airport security looking for drugs. 

It's a minor inconvenience and as long as you don't wear it for extended periods..... then I don't see the problem.

If you were made to wear one for longer than say an hour and for extended periods then I would resist it strongly. 

That is obviously not healthy.

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

My reasons for avoiding masks like the plague.

There is no such thing as Covid19 or it’s variants.

It is unnatural, ritualistic and totally unnecessary.

Masks are grubby and contaminate the environment.

Breathing oxygen is vital for health and survival.

The egregor is emanating from the group who blindly obey. 

Facial expressions, even micro-expressions of which you are unconscious, are fundamental to communication in the human and animal kingdom.

It was mandated by an evil, corrupt and satanic cabal seeking world domination.

I think I love you!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I actually think the virus is real and masks probably do reduce transmission.

It's not weird to think that.

It is weird, if you have witnessed this psy-op and the ludicrous rules and regulations imposed in the last year that has brought the human race to it's knees, with it's fake news, propaganda and statistics.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

If you were made to wear one for longer than say an hour and for extended periods then I would resist it strongly. 

Like schoolkids you mean?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

We're going around in circles. I just cite the Asians and how they have been using face-masks for years to reduce virus transmission. They're not stupid people, nor are surgeons for that matter and the purpose of a surgeon's mask is to reduce transmission of bacteria and viruses into the body they are operating on. There's nothing odd about any of this. 

They don't wear one mask for a whole day. You can't compare hospital sterile environment to school or workplace. It's insane!

I thought mask wearing in Asia was more about pollution than stopping viruses? But yeah, I dunno, not really been to that part of the world.

But yeah, as a general point, for me opposing views are welcome, even if I don't agree, keeps you honest, avoids confirmation bias...

(as long as it's not about bitcoin!!!!!!!!! :) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I just have a different point of view that's all.

Is that allowed?

I've seen a lot of people suddenly emerge from nowhere and insult me and abuse me just because I actually think the virus is real and masks probably do reduce transmission.

It's not weird to think that.

What is weird is the behaviour of some people here when you challenge or even question the group-think egregor. It's like you pissed on their holy relics or something.

No mate, people aren't acting hostilely toward you because you have a different opinion, they're acting hostile because your tone is that of patronisation and arrogance.

Plenty of times on these forums there have been posters with different opinion and from what I've seen they are generally treated with respect if they put their point across with respect which is the opposite of yourself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah saw ol Mr Walker give his pint of milk speech.....

MSM saying major Tory rebellion but I think it was only 30 odd that voted against.

Like you say, no surprise. Just gotta deal with it in whatever way you personally decide.

They just like to give the illusion of democracy in my opinion. Probably draw straws to see who will be the rebel this time!

7 minutes ago, Velma said:

It is weird, if you have witnessed this psy-op and the ludicrous rules and regulations imposed in the last year that has brought the human race to it's knees, with it's fake news, propaganda and statistics.

I know people who have died from Covid 19. 

I'm not  playing any kind of card on this, but I'm just surprised people here haven't had the same experience of being personally affected by this thing.

People have died and they have died in peculiar ways, this has nothing to do with the common flu.

Several people in my extended circles have died of this. Not least Simon Harris (not the Irish politician) who some of you must have heard of. 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 2

I'm not  playing any kind of card on this, but I'm just surprised people here haven't had the same experience of being personally affected by this thing.

People have died and they have died in peculiar ways, this has nothing to do with the common flu.

Several people in my extended circles have died of this. Not least Simon Harris who some of you must have heard of. 

I'm more surprised you know someone who died of the cold and I have no idea who Simon Harris is.

9 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

We're going around in circles. I just cite the Asians and how they have been using face-masks for years to reduce virus transmission. They're not stupid people, nor are surgeons for that matter and the purpose of a surgeon's mask is to reduce transmission of bacteria and viruses into the body they are operating on. There's nothing odd about any of this. 

You do the same as WEF and the rest of these psychopaths trying to do - convince us how amazing China is doing with pandemic... Oh yes amazing at staging all this BS from the beginning :( 

Oh and according to World Metter Japan had almost 2000 cases and 30 people died today of Covid... Maybe it's because masks works only on communists? 🥴

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm playing any kind of card on this, but I'm just surprised people here haven't had the same experience.

They've mainly died of pnemonia, most deaths are just said they tested positive in last 60 odd days, heart attack, snake bites, stabbed, gunshot, fall off roof, tb, murdered, aids, cancer, as long as someone says you tested for something they all count. But pnemonia strikes in flu and other issues.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Meanwhile...

Asians (in the Asian continent) smoke tobacco like it's going out of style. And, they start really young, too!

They also contribute to an overwhelming majority of the world's ocean and air pollution.

And you suggest we look to the East for their cleaver use of thin, fiber based nose and mouth coverings to prevent the spread of a pandemic?

A pandemic which originated from Asia, mind you! 

The surgeons' mask are mainly to prevent an unexpected cough, sneeze, saliva and such from spreading during operating procedures. They do not prevent bacteria from entering or exiting the face. The rubber gloves, on the other hand*, do prevent germs/bacteria from the hands from exiting and prevents their entrance, as well. Now, put on of THOSE over your head, and you might be on to something. It did wonders for Howie Mandel's career.

*No pun intended. 

8 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm playing any kind of card on this, but I'm just surprised people here haven't had the same experience.

I’m sorry but you have known people who have died with a positive test. A test that has been misused.  

I don’t know if there was something in the beginning. And there is evidence of something mustered up in a lab. Whether that got to local population level I don’t know. Norovirus and the flu disappeared this year. People who did not have long left anyway also got counted in the numbers and with no autopsy we can not say for certain cause of death. 

hospitals have been embarrassingly empty this year. Many missed out treatments and diagnoses etc.  

Edited by Liberty

Several people in my extended circles have died of this. Not least Simon Harris who some of you must have heard of. 

Ok, they have died of something,CV19 hasnt been isolated i believe,the PCR tests aren't correct they use a 30-50 rate.But i think its lowered now. They also say flu has disapeared this year.I find that to be bollocks myself.  There is too much evidence from some very good doctors that say its not right.

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Is this guy worth listening to? Don’t normally because don’t have time to watch everything.

He's ok but can flip-flop, I do find him funny at times.But he's said once that he will take the vaccine so he can travel to vegas. I didnt like that much.

Just now, Captainlove said:

He's ok but can flip-flop, I do find him funny at times.But he's said once that he will take the vaccine so he can travel to vegas. I didnt like that much.

Thanks for the heads up. There’s generally so much to look at vid wise , that they can’t be bothered and read a book instead.