Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Just in case you missed something and got on the wrong forum...

https://www.primarydoctor.org/masks-not-effect

 

I've been in this game longer than you have sunshine.

 

It's just a difference of opinion.

 

It's strange how that seems to upset people.

 

I blame the times we're in. Everybody is losing their minds.

 

Hard to stay balanced and focused but it will pay dividends if you can make it.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont. Other times they swirl it round the back of your mouth.

I dont know the reasoning?

 

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-10-covid-brain-fluid-leak-patient.html

 

KZRRVZFMUVHYZKHGHMTJCWASGA.jpg

 

As my newly awakened wife points out

"if a sneeze or a cough or just breathing can spread COVID why the 'eff' does the cuetip need to be shoved into your skull and twizzled?"

good point for the zombies

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Yeah, because operating on a human body is so mouth watering. 

 

Maybe all that raw meat triggers a subconscious feeding response and only the cotton surgeon mask stops the surgeon from going into an immediate feeding frenzy.

 

I can't believe you said that and even said it was a fact.... this doesn't look good people.

 

 

200.gif

What is it your trying to tell us about? If you want to wear a mask thats your choice,but some of us dont wish to thats are wish. The virus could be real or it could be hype. what ever it is we all need to deal with the fallout. fighting between members isnt very constructive is it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, perpetual said:

well this is no surprise to us but just adding it here for the record.

 

MPs agree to extend Covid powers until September

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56521358

 

It's OFFICIAL! We are in permanent LOCKDOWN.

The third wave hasn't quite got here yet but they are already printing BS PR material re: 4th wave as we speak now.

 

 

 

Names of the scum here 

 

My predictable scummy local Labour MP voted to extend.

 

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Commons/Division/988

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, perpetual said:

well this is no surprise to us but just adding it here for the record.

 

MPs agree to extend Covid powers until September

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56521358

 

It's OFFICIAL! We are in permanent LOCKDOWN.

The third wave hasn't quite got here yet but they are already printing BS PR material re: 4th wave as we speak now.

 

Yeah saw ol Mr Walker give his pint of milk speech.....

 

MSM saying major Tory rebellion but I think it was only 30 odd that voted against.

 

Like you say, no surprise. Just gotta deal with it in whatever way you personally decide.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Roscommon said:


Wearing a mask is not only dangerous, but it's also a statement that you have very little confidence in your immune system.

Our immune system needs constant practice, and masks suppress this essential balancing act from running it's course naturally.

The masks are also symbols of oppression, submissiveness and ignorance. 

 

To suggest one hasn't any right and/or reason to be upset with those who continue to wear and support the continued use of masks is simply coddling those who choose to remain ignorant. Their ignorance, coupled with their submissiveness to "authority figures", has led to the loss of many people's basic rights, as well as the destruction of their businesses and livelihoods.

 

Perhaps, early on, one could be forgiving of the less informed. I believe that time has long since past. 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Yeah, because operating on a human body is so mouth watering. 

 

Maybe all that raw meat triggers a subconscious feeding response and only the cotton surgeon mask stops the surgeon from going into an immediate feeding frenzy.

 

I can't believe you said that and even said it was a fact.... this doesn't look good people.

 

 

200.gif

 

 

Says right here that one of the purposes is to stop the spread of droplets and spit https://www.ccohs.ca/covid19/facts-on-masks/

 

Also fairly sure not long ago someone posted a video on here of an interview with a surgeon saying that's one of the reasons they wear those masks during surgery, that's where I got it from.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I've been in this game longer than you have sunshine.

 

It's just a difference of opinion.

 

It's strange how that seems to upset people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It upset me because of such ignorance my daughter can get pneumonia, risks lungs and nerve damage. It's just common sense you don't have to overthink it. It's how your body reacts to the shortage of oxygen! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

What is it your trying to tell us about? If you want to wear a mask thats your choice,but some of us dont wish to thats are wish. The virus could be real or it could be hype. what ever it is we all need to deal with the fallout. fighting between members isnt very constructive is it.

If someone thinks a piece of cloth or some chemical laden chinese fabric can stop a virus then who are we to spoil their delusion? 

 

Its like putting up wire fencing to keep mosquitos our of your garden. It wont do shit but why not try anyway. Let the retards wear their dirty masks atleast we know who they are 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

What is it your trying to tell us about? If you want to wear a mask thats your choice,but some of us dont wish to thats are wish. The virus could be real or it could be hype. what ever it is we all need to deal with the fallout. fighting between members isnt very constructive is it.

 

I just have a different point of view that's all.

 

Is that allowed?

 

I've seen a lot of people suddenly emerge from nowhere and insult me and abuse me just because I actually think the virus is real and masks probably do reduce transmission.

 

It's not weird to think that.

 

What is weird is the behaviour of some people here when you challenge or even question the group-think egregor. It's like you pissed on their holy relics or something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, perpetual said:

well this is no surprise to us but just adding it here for the record.

 

MPs agree to extend Covid powers until September

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56521358

 

It's OFFICIAL! We are in permanent LOCKDOWN.

The third wave hasn't quite got here yet but they are already printing BS PR material re: 4th wave as we speak now.

 

All these waves, and me without a surfboard.

On that note, here's the latest song by my band which, coincidentally enough, speaks on this very topic.

Ladies and gentlemen, The King Kitty Band presents, "The Same Song and Dance". Thanks for listening.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I just have a different point of view that's all.

 

Is that allowed?

 

 

 

 

If you want a mask to keep out a virus you should try a full face gas mask

.not a piece of cloth. You need to cover ears and eyes too and the filter should be changed often 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

It's always interesting to see how people react to someone who disagrees with a group-think egregor. 

 

 

 

My reasons for avoiding masks like the plague.

There is no such thing as Covid19 or it’s variants.

It is unnatural, ritualistic and totally unnecessary.

Masks are grubby and contaminate the environment.

Breathing oxygen is vital for health and survival.

The egregor is emanating from the group who blindly obey. 

Facial expressions, even micro-expressions of which you are unconscious, are fundamental to communication in the human and animal kingdom.

It was mandated by an evil, corrupt and satanic cabal seeking world domination.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

If you want a mask to keep out a virus you should try a full face gas mask

.not a piece of cloth. You need to cover ears and eyes too and the filter should be changed often 

 

We're going around in circles. I just cite the Asians and how they have been using face-masks for years to reduce virus transmission. They're not stupid people, nor are surgeons for that matter and the purpose of a surgeon's mask is to reduce transmission of bacteria and viruses into the body they are operating on. There's nothing odd about any of this. I don't know why some people are acting like being made to wear a mask is the ultimate personal affront like being fingered by airport security looking for drugs. 

 

It's a minor inconvenience and as long as you don't wear it for extended periods..... then I don't see the problem.


If you were made to wear one for longer than say an hour and for extended periods then I would resist it strongly. 

 

That is obviously not healthy.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

My reasons for avoiding masks like the plague.

There is no such thing as Covid19 or it’s variants.

It is unnatural, ritualistic and totally unnecessary.

Masks are grubby and contaminate the environment.

Breathing oxygen is vital for health and survival.

The egregor is emanating from the group who blindly obey. 

Facial expressions, even micro-expressions of which you are unconscious, are fundamental to communication in the human and animal kingdom.

It was mandated by an evil, corrupt and satanic cabal seeking world domination.

I think I love you!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I actually think the virus is real and masks probably do reduce transmission.

 

It's not weird to think that.

 

 

It is weird, if you have witnessed this psy-op and the ludicrous rules and regulations imposed in the last year that has brought the human race to it's knees, with it's fake news, propaganda and statistics.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

We're going around in circles. I just cite the Asians and how they have been using face-masks for years to reduce virus transmission. They're not stupid people, nor are surgeons for that matter and the purpose of a surgeon's mask is to reduce transmission of bacteria and viruses into the body they are operating on. There's nothing odd about any of this. 

They don't wear one mask for a whole day. You can't compare hospital sterile environment to school or workplace. It's insane!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...