Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Exactly dead fragments, from previous Coronavirus. (colds)

Lets not get into the 28/60 days of a PCR test death for any reason fraud.

Truthyspoon needs breaking in gentle, coz he obviously doesnt have the slightest clue right now.😄

I think Ziggy managed to cut through the shit 😂

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I refer you to the George Carlin video😁

Imagine if George were alive now, seeing all this Covid bullshit. He would probably design the best stand up show in the history of the universe to take the piss out of it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

BBC disabling the comments section in 5......4......3......2...... 

There's loads of them! Could be russian bots I guess but I keep seeing it on loads of different MSM sites where comments are open. Here a few more. Something is brewing in the flock.. Even the 'tits and footy' brigade at my workplace are starting to smell the shite.

Screenshot_20210325_191114_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210325_190937_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210325_191028_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

20 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Fuck the fuck off.

Really? Is that your response?

Are you an SJW wannabee or something?

Seriously guys.... look at yourselves, I'm just giving a different opinion and some of you behaving no different to Biden's hysterical town burning maniacs.

If you can't discuss things without having an emotional meltdown and resorting to hysteria and insults then something is wrong with you.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Surgeons! Good point, they wear face masks too.

Why do you think they do that?

To stop saliva from falling into the opening they're operating on. This is fact, nothing to do with their breath.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

To stop saliva from falling into the opening they're operating on. This is fact, nothing to do with their breath.

Yeah, because operating on a human body is so mouth watering. 

Maybe all that raw meat triggers a subconscious feeding response and only the cotton surgeon mask stops the surgeon from going into an immediate feeding frenzy.

I can't believe you said that and even said it was a fact.... this doesn't look good people.

200.gif

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Just in case you missed something and got on the wrong forum...

https://www.primarydoctor.org/masks-not-effect

I've been in this game longer than you have sunshine.

It's just a difference of opinion.

It's strange how that seems to upset people.

I blame the times we're in. Everybody is losing their minds.

Hard to stay balanced and focused but it will pay dividends if you can make it.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont. Other times they swirl it round the back of your mouth.

I dont know the reasoning?

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-10-covid-brain-fluid-leak-patient.html

KZRRVZFMUVHYZKHGHMTJCWASGA.jpg

As my newly awakened wife points out

"if a sneeze or a cough or just breathing can spread COVID why the 'eff' does the cuetip need to be shoved into your skull and twizzled?"

good point for the zombies

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Maybe all that raw meat triggers a subconscious feeding response and only the cotton surgeon mask stops the surgeon from going into an immediate feeding frenzy.

I can't believe you said that and even said it was a fact.... this doesn't look good people.

200.gif

What is it your trying to tell us about? If you want to wear a mask thats your choice,but some of us dont wish to thats are wish. The virus could be real or it could be hype. what ever it is we all need to deal with the fallout. fighting between members isnt very constructive is it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, perpetual said:

well this is no surprise to us but just adding it here for the record.

MPs agree to extend Covid powers until September

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56521358

It's OFFICIAL! We are in permanent LOCKDOWN.

The third wave hasn't quite got here yet but they are already printing BS PR material re: 4th wave as we speak now.

Names of the scum here 

My predictable scummy local Labour MP voted to extend.

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Commons/Division/988

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, perpetual said:

The third wave hasn't quite got here yet but they are already printing BS PR material re: 4th wave as we speak now.

Yeah saw ol Mr Walker give his pint of milk speech.....

MSM saying major Tory rebellion but I think it was only 30 odd that voted against.

Like you say, no surprise. Just gotta deal with it in whatever way you personally decide.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Wearing a mask is not only dangerous, but it's also a statement that you have very little confidence in your immune system.

Our immune system needs constant practice, and masks suppress this essential balancing act from running it's course naturally.

The masks are also symbols of oppression, submissiveness and ignorance. 

To suggest one hasn't any right and/or reason to be upset with those who continue to wear and support the continued use of masks is simply coddling those who choose to remain ignorant. Their ignorance, coupled with their submissiveness to "authority figures", has led to the loss of many people's basic rights, as well as the destruction of their businesses and livelihoods.

Perhaps, early on, one could be forgiving of the less informed. I believe that time has long since past. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

200.gif

Says right here that one of the purposes is to stop the spread of droplets and spit https://www.ccohs.ca/covid19/facts-on-masks/

Also fairly sure not long ago someone posted a video on here of an interview with a surgeon saying that's one of the reasons they wear those masks during surgery, that's where I got it from.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

I've been in this game longer than you have sunshine.

It's just a difference of opinion.

It's strange how that seems to upset people.

It upset me because of such ignorance my daughter can get pneumonia, risks lungs and nerve damage. It's just common sense you don't have to overthink it. It's how your body reacts to the shortage of oxygen! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

What is it your trying to tell us about? If you want to wear a mask thats your choice,but some of us dont wish to thats are wish. The virus could be real or it could be hype. what ever it is we all need to deal with the fallout. fighting between members isnt very constructive is it.

If someone thinks a piece of cloth or some chemical laden chinese fabric can stop a virus then who are we to spoil their delusion? 

Its like putting up wire fencing to keep mosquitos our of your garden. It wont do shit but why not try anyway. Let the retards wear their dirty masks atleast we know who they are 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I just have a different point of view that's all.

Is that allowed?

I've seen a lot of people suddenly emerge from nowhere and insult me and abuse me just because I actually think the virus is real and masks probably do reduce transmission.

It's not weird to think that.

What is weird is the behaviour of some people here when you challenge or even question the group-think egregor. It's like you pissed on their holy relics or something.

Edited by Truthspoon

12 minutes ago, perpetual said:

All these waves, and me without a surfboard.

On that note, here's the latest song by my band which, coincidentally enough, speaks on this very topic.

Ladies and gentlemen, The King Kitty Band presents, "The Same Song and Dance". Thanks for listening.