Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

OPENING  (for )  THE   " GATES"? 

UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS OF MORECAMBE BAY NHS TRUST TO BE "TWINNED" WITH US HOSPITAL

By Lawrence Dunhill 3/8/2020 HSJ

Part of a programme it believes will improve staff retention and care quality    AND PROFITS FROM PRIVATISATION TORIES NOT SELLING NHS~JUST TWINNING IT AWAY

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/new-laws-governing-greater-manchesters-18714505

I'm so pissed off 😡😡

Also today step daughter lives in Scotland and starts high school in a few weeks and will be going in every other day?????? Its getting ridiculous. ...  edit....actually its been ridiculous from the start

Edited by Jode
Added comment

10 hours ago, Velma said:

It's time we all found our cajones and resisted the disapproving stares of elderly couples out shopping in masks, with their side-ways glances and dirty looks.

I know it's a terrifying thought, but just say "have you got a staring problem?" And they tend to move away....

Hi Velma, I hope you are well today.

I didn't get many stares yesterday and strangely enough I have not had any masked moron citizens confront me yet. I don't know, maybe it's because I look healthy and am very clean, I maintain to a high level, my hair is cut short and neat, my facial hair is trimmed short neck shaved clean, I'm slender and I often am mistaken for being younger than I am. So, maybe people think there's no way he could be sick, he doesn't look sick. I don't know.

Most of the people around here are physically unhealthy, and physically unhealthy person are not going to tell me to wear a mask.

I stopped by to drop off this cartoon by Ben Garrison and a link backing up my claims that reddit sucks and is inhabited by morons. Only 25 comments though. I wonder who these fools are, the ones who are defending this agenda.

t

Ben-Garrison-Masks-Corona-bs-2020.jpg

• Like 4

Wow Jack, I had not thought of that and what am amazing point too. Hide the child's face and you can traffic them anywhere without anyone being able to identify them.

Also, this article about a British pharmaceutical/sorcerer company who claim that they will not be taking the corona vaccine because they cannot accept the risk.

I know this is a bad thought but a black ops team should go into that company, capture the CEO's and tie them up and administer the vaccine to them first before it is released to the public. That's how things need to start working on this planet. Why are these CEO's above the law and allowed to develop these poisons that are to be given to the people first to be used as guinea pigs? It makes no sense.

https://www.westernjournal.com/big-pharma-co-gets-immunity-covid-vaccine-liability-company-simply-cannot-take-risk/

• Like 1

I cannot confirm if this is accurate but someone sent this to me today and then when I clicked on the link a minute ago it says the trigger listing has expired. The screen shot is uploaded. Some event in late August they are hiring now for. See how they buy weak people. $600 for half a day. Humanity is being ruined by the fiat currency spell cast by secret society tossers.

https://www.backstage.com/casting/trigger-321985/

Hexagram. Hex is a spell or to cast a spell.

Draw a inverted pentagram and the points line up the same.

FB CASTING AD.jpg

dollar_mason_seal.jpg

Edited by Messenger

Councils can demolish contaminated buildings under new powers to stop second coronavirus wave

Care homes, factories, offices and even private homes could be bulldozed as last resort if virus starts to run out of control

Local authorities will be able to order the demolition of buildings at the centre of coronavirus outbreaks under draconian powers to contain a potential second wave.

Cars, buses, trains and aeroplanes could also be destroyed subject to the approval of magistrates.

Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown and has given a broad range of powers to local councils to contain outbreaks as soon as they are detected.

Councils will be able to draw on six separate Acts of Parliament to impose lightning closures of public buildings, order mass testing, ban events or shut down whole sectors of the economy.

They will also be able to limit school openings to set year groups and restrict travel to key workers only....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/08/04/councilscan-demolish-contaminated-buildings-new-powers-stop/

I thought this virus lasted 72 hours on surfaces?

The Baalshit just keeps flowing from these tyrants.

I dread to think what they have in store next.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8592945/Ex-doctor-says-world-fighting-coronavirus-years.html

Ex-WHO😉doctor says we'll be under the cosh for years for a 'virus' that is still 300k shy of the lower estimate (and 3.7m shy of the upper estimate) of deaths for the last pandemic - Hong Kong Flu in 1968 that everybody else lived through without being vaccinated or losing any freedoms.   

9.6 million people have been furloughed and businesses now or soon will have to pay for this and pay back gov for this scheme.

Furlough is a strange and convenient term for unemployment - but that is what it is &  it has been forced on us by an oppressive regime

rounding the figure up -10 million are effectively UNEMPLOYED!

how many businesses will be ended ? (which is the clear intention)

what are the knock on ramifications going to be?

what about the economy?

what about individual economy?

what is wrong with people??????????????

If I have a field and grow my own food to sustain myself and officials arrive and prevent me from providing for myself then I perish.

If access to anything required for life is restricted then we potentially perish!

This is a siege bought about by a trojan horse

Siege is an act of war.

war is murder.

First and foremost -

Civilisation is built on trade.

Trade is the exchange of ideas.

The division of labour increases our efficiency

If we cant trade - we die

masks definately wont save us

vaccines definately wont save us 

governments definately wont save us

Only trade has the potential to save & sustains us!

People create value.

There has never been a true economic recession or depression

We need a greenback - the bradbury pound!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Berlin had a  peaceful protest Aug1 - covered earlier on this thread - 1.3 million people also mentioned!

skip 1st minute of advertisement

@ 3.39

JH_Chiemgau tweeted or whatever it is 

Berlin, Germany

1.3 million are on the streets

The Police confirmed 3.5 Million

Either way : its nt a silent majority anymore!

Its a peaceful protest!

About Freedom

would be interesting if anyone can fine or get further info?

3 hours ago, zarkov said:

Civilisation is built on trade.

alas the supra rich are prepared to bank roll the 'new system' with their astronomical funds

nations driven to bankruptcy , the idiot chancellors and bean counters will take full advantage of any 'philanthropy' thrown at em

they will sell the nations debt to the supra rich and in turn the owners will demand change

The latest update from the Simon Dolan legal challenge to lockdown measures. The fight goes on.

Update on Join the Legal Challenge to the UK Govt Lockdown

Our challenge against the UK Government lockdown will continue to be heard after the Court of Appeal yesterday ruled that the case highlighted ‘fundamental’ concerns over the accountability of Government Ministers. 

The Judicial Review will now proceed to a rolled-up hearing expected to be held at the Court of Appeal during the week commencing the 28th September after a ruling was handed down by Lord Justice Hickinbottom. 

The hearing will decide on whether the case should progress to a full Appeal which would see the Government once again pressed to defend the introduction of measures which were described by the court as “possibly the most restrictive regime on the public life of persons and businesses ever.”

Lord Justice Hickinbottom said that the legal challenge "potentially raises fundamental issues concerning the proper spheres for democratically-accountable Ministers of the Government and judges."

Owing to Government restrictions, our first hearing was held virtually. However, Lord Justice Hickinbottom ordered in his review that the case should be “considered by the full court in open court, and the Applicants given any opportunity to make good their case at least on arguability.” 

• Thanks 2

Covid-19 mobile testing logo is Anubis god of death? 

Anubis or Inpu, Anpu in Ancient Egyptian (/əˈnjbɪs/;[1] Ancient Greek: Ἄνουβις, Egyptian: inpw, Coptic: ⲁⲛⲟⲩⲡ Anoup) is the Greek name of the god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld, in ancient Egyptian religion, usually depicted as a canine or a man with a canine head.

116043002_10158677987789374_8245307553749648077_n.jpg

covid-19-mobile-testing-facility-0077-hr_1200xx6450-3628-0-258.jpg

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

So this is happening in a country where there haven been 232 corona-related deaths, according to Worldometers:

What a time to be alive!

Well said, Shy Talk.  David Icke warned of the 2nd wave hysteria and the lockdown will be more extreme than the first. They announced, 3 days go, the Australian State, Victoria being in a state of disaster, because of more cases, even though they have just been testing more with an inappropiate test that gives false positives for the pretend CV-19.

Police Chief Commissioner, Shane Patton's, black shirt is very appropriate.  With such draconian and punitive restrictions, one would think Australia was still a British Penal Colony.  The good Australian people are being treated like convicts!