Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

If you read my post you will see that I do distance myself from MSM articles. Like I say, it's common sense.

What are you operating on?

It's easy just to mock and ridicule everything when the Egregor hive mind tells you what to think.

But thinking for youself is the hard part. Try it.

You posted the article man. All I did was quote it.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

You posted the article man. All I did was quote it.

But if your only argument is an endless attack and a negative then we don't get anywhere.

Certainly no closer to the truth.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

But if your only argument is an endless attack and a negative then we don't get anywhere.

Certainly no closer to the truth.

The truth is anytime you read a msm article that repeats what a government panel says on this issue, it's pretty safe to call bullshit.

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

How low can they go ??

We can talk about karma and the sheep getting what they deserve but what have kids and newborn babies done to deserve this ?? My skin was crawling watching that, truly inhuman but sadly there are no depths too low for the covid true believers.

This shit has to end.

It's utterly disgusting. Because I occasionally tune into AJ and alt news, I wouldn't of found this out. 

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

The truth is anytime you read a msm article that repeats what a government panel says on this issue, it's pretty safe to call bullshit.

I would actually trust the MSM more than I trust your judgment. I don't know who you are and nothing you have said has given you any credibility in my eyes.

There's a reason the Japanese wear masks when they are ill.....the same reason surgeons wear them, the fact that you are arguing over this shows me that I don't really need to take you very seriously.

A universal coronavirus vaccine

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6531/759

"COVID-19 has already produced catastrophic social, economic, and public health consequences [PROBLEM - bullshit virus narrative], with more than 107 million documented cases and 2.3 million deaths. Although this pandemic is far from over, we now have the tools to end it, with the largest and most rapid global deployment of vaccines under way. That we got this far so quickly is remarkable, but next time we might not be so lucky. More virulent and deadly coronaviruses are waiting in the wings [REACTION - Fear in the public mind]. Thus, the world needs a universal coronavirus vaccine [SOLUTION - Big pharma to the rescue]."

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

There's a reason the Japanese wear masks when they are ill

"When they are ill". Interesting. 🧐🧐

So you agree, healthy people wearing masks is pointless and against the purpose of the mask.

1 hour ago, TFH said:

With all due respect I don't require a doctor's note to stand on my human rights. They are inalienable. 

I'll carry on with life as usual and if someone tries to refuse me services because I can't wear a mask I'll take legal action under the Equality Act. 💚

I agree with you that you should not have to justify your existence. Damn right!

But remember human rights are given and taken away by the law makers. What human rights  means in U.K. compared to Morocco for example, or any other country are not necesssarily the same interpretation. Also remember how many blatant, unquestionable rights violations all governments commit everyday. Bombings, illegal arrests , violations against women etc.

The only right you or any one else has is to stand up and defend what matters to you regardless of the push back from authority. Meaningful changes, such as right to vote for women, LGBTQ’s rights etc have only come about from years of pressure against the system.

Doesn’t matter what your rights are when police shoot first and ask questions after.

Just now, Bombadil said:

I agree with you that you should not have to justify your existence. Damn right!

But remember human rights are given and taken away by the law makers. What human rights  means in U.K. compared to Morocco for example, or any other country are not necesssarily the same interpretation. Also remember how many blatant, unquestionable rights violations all governments commit everyday. Bombings, illegal arrests , violations against women etc.

The only right you or any one else has is to stand up and defend what matters to you regardless of the push back from authority. Meaningful changes, such as right to vote for women, LGBTQ’s rights etc have only come about from years of pressure against the system.

Doesn’t matter what your rights are when police shoot first and ask questions after.

IMO😁

Just now, Bombadil said:

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's got to this stage because every advancement of the agenda was sold by the mainstream media as being something completely different to it's actual purpose

Destruction of freedom of speech - Sold as combating racism and discrimination of all kinds

Corrupting youth through amoral and decadent music and TV - Cool, cutting edge and rebellious

The beginning of the destruction of basic freedoms - Defending us against Al Qaeda

Dumbing down of media and culture - Cool and fun entertainment

Destruction of Western culture and history - Inclusivity/diversity and righting the wrongs of past racism and discrimination

Creating a weak and sick population - Vaccines are essential to protect us from various diseases

Getting the world's population addicted to the internet and technology which isolates people and increases mental illness - This is the cutting edge and will make you more intelligent and have more friends

The end of freedom and human rights - Protecting us from Covid19

Room 101 awaits us all.

Heres a peer reviewed journal on PCR fraud..that go's into 45 amp cycles what the NHS has been using to detect dead viral fragments.

External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.

Between 30 and 35 there is a grey area, where a positive test cannot be established with certainty. This area should be excluded. Of course, one could perform 45 PCR cycles, as recommended in the Corman-Drosten WHO-protocol (Figure 4), but then you also have to define a reasonable Ct-value (which should not exceed 30). But an analytical result with a Ct value of 45 is scientifically and diagnostically absolutely meaningless (a reasonable Ct-value should not exceed 30). All this should be communicated very clearly. It is a significant mistake that the Corman-Drosten paper does not mention the maximum Ct value at which a sample can be unambiguously considered as a positive or a negative test-result. This important cycle threshold limit is also not specified in any follow-up submissions to date.

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

threshold above 35 generally involves people who are not infectious, yet NHS England documentation that has not been updated since January runs cycle thresholds to 45 that identify people who are not infectious. (Q1283)

https://business.senedd.wales/documents/s500005944/Research brief.pdf

Edited by oddsnsods

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Heres a peer reviewed journal on PCR fraud..that doesnt even go into 45 cycles what the NHS has been using to detect dead viral fragments.

External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.

Between 30 and 35 there is a grey area, where a positive test cannot be established with certainty. This area should be excluded. Of course, one could perform 45 PCR cycles, as recommended in the Corman-Drosten WHO-protocol (Figure 4), but then you also have to define a reasonable Ct-value (which should not exceed 30). But an analytical result with a Ct value of 45 is scientifically and diagnostically absolutely meaningless (a reasonable Ct-value should not exceed 30). All this should be communicated very clearly. It is a significant mistake that the Corman-Drosten paper does not mention the maximum Ct value at which a sample can be unambiguously considered as a positive or a negative test-result. This important cycle threshold limit is also not specified in any follow-up submissions to date.

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

threshold above 35 generally involves people who are not infectious, yet NHS England documentation that has not been updated since January runs cycle thresholds to 45 that identify people who are not infectious. (Q1283)

https://business.senedd.wales/documents/s500005944/Research brief.pdf

"Complete live viruses are necessary for transmission, not the fragments identified by PCR. Prospective routine testing of reference and culture specimens and their relationship to symptoms, signs and patient co-factors should be used to define the reliability of PCR for assessing infectious potential. Those with high cycle threshold are unlikely to have infectious potential." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33270107/

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I mostly agree. However, in the context of me going into Tesco to get a jar of coffee, I don't have to justify that in the UK because I have inalienable (not given or taken away by humans but imparted by my creator). 

They can only take what I allow them to by capitulation. 

Just been having a look through the mainstream news sites as you do 😜 I don't read the articles properly, go straight for the comments . Here are a few choice ones from the most recent BBC news article about the extension of the 'act' in the UK. There are more than just a few like these...

The last one is the best..

Screenshot_20210325_185450_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210325_185414_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210325_185229_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Edited by Doc
  • Like 3

Just now, DarianF said:

Exactly dead fragments, from previous Coronavirus. (colds)

Lets not get into the 28/60 days of a PCR test death for any reason fraud.

Truthyspoon needs breaking in gentle, coz he obviously doesnt have the slightest clue right now.😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Settle down BC.

So why do the Japanese wear facemasks? 

There are hills to fight and die on and wearing face-masks isn't one of them. 

Nor is it useful and constructive to demonise people who do.

Perhaps it does prevent the transmission of Covid 19, but I daresay you probably don't believe that exists do you?

Wearing a mask is not only dangerous, but it's also a statement that you have very little confidence in your immune system.

Our immune system needs constant practice, and masks suppress this essential balancing act from running it's course naturally.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Just been having a look through the mainstream news sites as you do 😜 I don't read the articles properly, go straight for the comments . Here are a few choice ones from the most recent BBC news article about the extension of the 'act' in the UK. There are more than just a few like these...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

BBC disabling the comments section in 5......4......3......2...... 

4 minutes ago, TFH said:

I mostly agree. However, in the context of me going into Tesco to get a jar of coffee, I don't have to justify that in the UK because I have inalienable (not given or taken away by humans but imparted by my creator). 

They can only take what I allow them to by capitulation. 

I refer you to the George Carlin video😁