Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

This is the second text today, this time from my GP. They've crossed a line now as I'm officially on record as having declined it.

NHSNOREPLY

Dear wingwang Covid Vaccination Dose WALK IN CLINIC today until 7.30pm at the ___________ hospital. No appointment necessary.

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

“If I am ever asked to produce my ID card as evidence that I am who I say I am, when I have done nothing wrong then I will take that card out of my wallet and physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it”

Boris Johnson, 2004 👺

Don't pin any hope what so ever on Doris. 

th?id=OIP.wRD3okv-SyCrm4mWjYZuYgAAAA%26p

or how about 

https://www.boris-johnson.com/2007/10/25/global-population-control/

hows about the dad? Written for decades on the need for culling

https://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2015/09/stanley-johnson-why-britain-needs-a-population-policy.html

They are all balls deep in the agenda..... 

1 minute ago, wingwang said:

This is the second text today, this time from my GP. They've crossed a line now as I'm officially on record as having declined it.

NHSNOREPLY

Dear wingwang Covid Vaccination Dose WALK IN CLINIC today until 7.30pm at the ___________ hospital. No appointment necessary.

You should turn up and start handing out anti-vaccination literature. Just to take the piss.

1 minute ago, wingwang said:

NHSNOREPLY

It's the same everywhere. 

I was getting hassled to get vaccinated for my job so like I mentioned before I went to the local hospital, found a tame doctor and got a letter stating that I had previous adverse anaphylactic reactions to vaccines.

Now I have a medical exemption, at least here....... I hope my golden ticket travels well.

If you really don't want to wear a mask then at least put some effort into seeing a doctor and suddenly becoming asthmatic.

Our system makes up the rules as they go along and if you think you can rely on the good faith of the system and its laws then you're just going to end up getting a load of shit you don't need.

Play the game. If you really don't want to wear a mask, instead of having a cringey and dangerous stand-off with police-officers get a letter and shove it right into their faces and tell them they can legally now fuck off.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

But the principle is to prevent the-transmission of bacteria and viruses. 

Does it really hurt so much to wear a mask? Honestly?

Asiatic countries routinely wear masks to prevent the transmission of colds and flus.

Maybe there's a reason Western countries have such high infection rates of Covid 19 while Asian countries do not.....

How about that? At least consider it..... it might make logical sense.

I would consider it to be true for up to 20 minutes in shops, on short bus rounds... But wearing it for 7hours in school or at work is totally insane and will cause more harm than good. You start to inhale own bacteria and they multiply in dump, warm environment quicker! Instead just exhale few thousands viruses you'll grow a little colony! I wouldn't be surprised if the last wave was raised from obligatory masking... Or at least helped in this. Notice how they said during first wave they are useless... They do everything to keep the show going.

Edited by Human10

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You should turn up and start handing out anti-vaccination literature. Just to take the piss.

I would if I still lived in the area but I've moved and not told anyone so as to swerve a thing or two if you catch my drift!

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It's the same everywhere. 

I was getting hassled to get vaccinated for my job so like I mentioned before I went to the local hospital, found a tame doctor and got a letter stating that I had previous adverse anaphylactic reactions to vaccines.

Now I have a medical exemption, at least here....... I hope my golden ticket travels well.

The thing is this latest invitation was from my GP who have on record that I've declined it...

SARS2-Declined.png

Grrrrrr...

GorgeousBoilingArmyworm-size_restricted.

Edited by wingwang

44 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Settle down BC.

So why do the Japanese wear facemasks? 

There are hills to fight and die on and wearing face-masks isn't one of them. 

Nor is it useful and constructive to demonise people who do.

Perhaps it does prevent the transmission of Covid 19, but I daresay you probably don't believe that exists do you?

Masks dont change shit & are a form of slavery, or Covid Sharia I call it. Its a sign of submission.

Out of interest would you also accept the jab to stop transmission?

Mask of the beast dude Wake the fuck up & start paying attention.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

If you really don't want to wear a mask then at least put some effort into seeing a doctor and suddenly becoming asthmatic.

Our system makes up the rules as they go along and if you think you can rely on the good faith of the system and its laws then you're just going to end up getting a load of shit you don't need.

Play the game. If you really don't want to wear a mask, instead of having a cringey and dangerous stand-off with police-officers get a letter and shove it right into their faces and tell them they can legally now fuck off.

Awesome but meanwhile they torture thousands of kids at schools... It's quite selfish to just say fcuk them - I have exemption card.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Yes Darian I'm not denying that this shit isn't happening merely that the TikTok video may not be entirely legit.

3 minutes ago, wingwang said:

I would if I still lived in the area but I've moved and not told anyone so as to swerve a thing or two if you catch my drift!

The thing is this latest invitation was from my GP who have on record that I've declined it...

SARS2-Declined.png

That's super creepy isn't it.

It might be worth spending a couple of weeks somewhere else in the country and register with a new GP just for the duration, and tell them that 20 years ago you took a flu vaccine and couldn't breath, and also you're allergic to eggs, (this seems to be a key identifier to GP's and doctors that you have major allergy issues) you can also go into detail that you have histemic reactions to dust, pollen, what you like. Sometimes you feel nauseous and can't sleep because of the thick snotty mucus continually running down your throat etc etc.... get creative....

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wingwang said:

SARS2-Declined.png

Grrrrrr...

GorgeousBoilingArmyworm-size_restricted.

Interesting - I was never offered flu jab... Just cervical smears few times a year... 🥴

4 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

Don't pin any hope what so ever on Doris. 

th?id=OIP.wRD3okv-SyCrm4mWjYZuYgAAAA%26p

or how about 

https://www.boris-johnson.com/2007/10/25/global-population-control/

hows about the dad? Written for decades on the need for culling

https://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2015/09/stanley-johnson-why-britain-needs-a-population-policy.html

They are all balls deep in the agenda..... 

I definitely dont mate, am showing what a hypocrite he is.

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Yes Darian I'm not denying that this shit isn't happening merely that the TikTok video may not be entirely legit.

I reckon it could be. In this narcissistic world where people's entire lives revolve around their appearance on social media, I wouldn't put it past a new mother a) Prioritizing her makeup before her baby; and b) Putting 'covid safe' virtue signalling before her baby's welfare.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Thankfully the CEO of Shepherd Neame Brewery has said that he will not support vaccination passports and is fully aware of the implications in terms of discrimination. I hope he is right that this won't be implemented due to its unworkability. I think any companies that do implement anything of the sort - such as the nightclub owner also interviewed - will face massive boycotts.

The government will try and dress this up as a means of opening up the economy again but I wonder if small businesses may be held to ransom to adopt such measures or face either remaining closed with no business at all, or an alternative of ever increasingly ridiculous social distancing measures which would effectively destroy business too. Whilst, at the same time, supermarkets and other bigger chains probably won't be expected to adopt Covid certificates as these are "essential" and such a service should not therefore be denied - it would be a too blatant disregard of human rights.

You have to wonder why they are singling out pubs and bars specifically. More destruction of small businesses with a view to tanking the economy and ushering in the "new normal" and global reset.

By June 21st no legal limits and no social distancing he said. Let’s hope that’s true. If it is it won’t be for long.  We could then have something in the winter of ADE camouflaged as another strain story that the jabs are not supposed to work against so more vaccinations needed. 

57 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:
52 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

But the principle is to prevent the-transmission of bacteria and viruses. 

Actually it was to prevent saliva being transmitted into open wounds during surgery when we had no antibiotics. It's an outdated practice that's simply been held onto. 

It wasn't ever designed to prevent viral transmission, because masks cannot achieve that goal.

Does it really hurt so much to wear a mask? Honestly?

Absolutely it does for many people. Some of us are reminded of childhood rape when our faces are smothered. For others it induces panic attacks. For others it reduces oxygen saturation. Etc etc. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Interesting - I was never offered flu jab... Just cervical smears few times a year... 🥴

I've never been offered cervical smears... I'm a bloke, though!

The flu jab was from last year, I've got underlying stuff going on which bumped me up the queue...

Edited by wingwang