Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

How low can they go ??

 

We can talk about karma and the sheep getting what they deserve but what have kids and newborn babies done to deserve this ?? My skin was crawling watching that, truly inhuman but sadly there are no depths too low for the covid true believers.

This shit has to end.

 

The First Child Born Into The Matrix

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=605c0b269a1ffa5fe22e6caa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GSM said:

 

I don't believe covid exsists or colds and flu's either. Why would you then restrict your breathing anymore than needs be. If you was to believe it's real why would everyone need to shield wear masks have themselves vacc for the 0.2 to 0.5 percent of infected that will die. They need to shield not everyone 

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Where I live I wear a mask outdoors, except when I'm driving or going for a jog, or hiking.

 

Weirdly I've never been healthier. I usually have a couple of colds a year. Last time I had a cold was a year ago, last March.

 

Don't get me wrong, I don't love masks, but I'm just not that bothered by them as a concept and they may help reduce the risk of transmitting and catching Covid, which I believe is a Chinese bio-weapon and genuinely exists.

 

That's cool I don't wear a mask and not had a cold since 2015. Exactly at the point I stopped believing in them. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Everything should be continually up for discussion otherwise you really are a SJW.

 

"Social justice warrior (SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism."

 

Yes, that's definitely what I must be. You nailed it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Just put a sign on your door: "I support Black Lives Matter." They'll leave you alone. The mask police are only for the regular people. The woke wankers get the gold pass. Hell, if you're lucky, they'll even take the knee at your doorstep 😆

 

 

 

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm fucking wetting myself here hahahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Maybe the numbers have been messed with..
Maybe deaths are being re-labeled ?

You're asking questions and making statements l'd expect from someone new to the forum.
Are you the real TS ?
Have you been 'hacked'...?
 

 

The real TS could be just running a psych experiment on us for fun. Taking the piss. It's almost April 1st after all 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

The First Child Born Into The Matrix

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=605c0b269a1ffa5fe22e6caa

 

You're right yes but you know what on closer inspection I'm not sure that that video is entirely legit. Look at the so called mother's perfect make up and fake eye lashes - Does she look like a woman who just went through hours of child labour ??

Hhhhmmmmmmmm.

 

Yes the content of that video is the plan for the future but is the source video legit ?? Not sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

You're right yes but you know what on closer inspection I'm not sure that that video is entirely legit. Look at the so called mother's perfect make up and fake eye lashes - Does she look like a woman who just went through hours of child labour ??

Hhhhmmmmmmmm.

 

Yes the content of that video is the plan for the future but is the source video legit ?? Not sure.

 

It wouldn't be the first time. This shit has been going on for a while now...

 

1219eed020018ea4aefef9cda9bbf49af9681370

 

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/photo-of-mother-and-newborn-separated-by-plastic-sheet-shows-reality-of-childbirth-amid-covid-c-1394949

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Where I live I wear a mask outdoors, except when I'm driving or going for a jog, or hiking.

 

Weirdly I've never been healthier. I usually have a couple of colds a year. Last time I had a cold was a year ago, last March.

 

Don't get me wrong, I don't love masks, but I'm just not that bothered by them as a concept and they may help reduce the risk of transmitting and catching Covid, which I believe is a Chinese bio-weapon and genuinely exists.

 

I wonder what it is that confuses Basket Case and amuses Vinny 79...

 

That the Covid 19 virus actually exists and is a Chinese bio-weapon.

 

Is this really such an amusing or confusing prospect?

 

The idea that Covid 19 doesn't exist is running out of legs to stand on.....

 

And everything points to a release of the infectious agent from a Bio-weapons research lab (funded by the Americans) in Wuhan.

 

Where have YOU been for the past 12 months Basket Case?

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

when I look at the masked hoards...one small crumb of comfort is that millions are now nasal breathing (all those who wear their mask over their gob but not their nose). Inadvertently, they are improving how they breath. It always brings a smile to my face when I see all those grannies etc, practicing nasal breathing.🤣😂 

 

Mouth breathing is seriously bad for you, its not how we are designed to breath, but modern life has made billions mouth breathers. Just check out James Nester

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

 

This is epic. 😆 Watching all those system rats scurrying around in a panic. Bloody pissed myself laughing.

I love British people anyway... Masked or not... In US they would be ready to fight with you... 

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“If I am ever asked to produce my ID card as evidence that I am who I say I am, when I have done nothing wrong then I will take that card out of my wallet and physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it”

 

Boris Johnson, 2004 👺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Settle down BC.

 

So why do the Japanese wear facemasks? 

 

There are hills to fight and die on and wearing face-masks isn't one of them. 

 

Nor is it useful and constructive to demonise people who do.

 

Perhaps it does prevent the transmission of Covid 19, but I daresay you probably don't believe that exists do you?

 

I believe that masks have long been prevalent in China because of the severe pollution that they live under. Theirs is also a highly-collectivised, obedient communist society - being an incubator for the system that is now being introduced in the West - so it isn't very surprising that they're willing to adopt state-mandated norms.

 

As for Japan (a much more Westernised country), your post gave me pause enough to revisit my photos from a three-week trip I had in 2018, since I don't recall mask-wearing being a thing there at all, and I can confirm that I spotted two people wearing surgical masks on the very busy metro system.

 

Oh, and there was also one at Universal Studios, although I'm not sure how protective his head-to-toe Woody Woodpecker costume would really be if faced with the world's deadliest killer.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Does it really hurt so much to wear a mask? Honestly?

Yes I believe so. If people want to wear masks then of course that is fine but don't tell others to do so and mandate it. 

 

Making children wear masks and terrifying them is evil. 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the second text today, this time from my GP. They've crossed a line now as I'm officially on record as having declined it.

 

NHSNOREPLY

 

Dear wingwang Covid Vaccination Dose WALK IN CLINIC today until 7.30pm at the ___________ hospital. No appointment necessary.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

“If I am ever asked to produce my ID card as evidence that I am who I say I am, when I have done nothing wrong then I will take that card out of my wallet and physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it”

 

Boris Johnson, 2004 👺

Don't pin any hope what so ever on Doris. 

th?id=OIP.wRD3okv-SyCrm4mWjYZuYgAAAA%26p

 

or how about 

 

https://www.boris-johnson.com/2007/10/25/global-population-control/

 

hows about the dad? Written for decades on the need for culling

 

https://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2015/09/stanley-johnson-why-britain-needs-a-population-policy.html

 

They are all balls deep in the agenda..... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wingwang said:

This is the second text today, this time from my GP. They've crossed a line now as I'm officially on record as having declined it.

 

NHSNOREPLY

 

Dear wingwang Covid Vaccination Dose WALK IN CLINIC today until 7.30pm at the ___________ hospital. No appointment necessary.

 

 

 

You should turn up and start handing out anti-vaccination literature. Just to take the piss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wingwang said:

This is the second text today, this time from my GP. They've crossed a line now as I'm officially on record as having declined it.

 

NHSNOREPLY

 

Dear wingwang Covid Vaccination Dose WALK IN CLINIC today until 7.30pm at the ___________ hospital. No appointment necessary.

 

 

 

It's the same everywhere. 

 

I was getting hassled to get vaccinated for my job so like I mentioned before I went to the local hospital, found a tame doctor and got a letter stating that I had previous adverse anaphylactic reactions to vaccines.

 

Now I have a medical exemption, at least here....... I hope my golden ticket travels well.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you really don't want to wear a mask then at least put some effort into seeing a doctor and suddenly becoming asthmatic.

 

Our system makes up the rules as they go along and if you think you can rely on the good faith of the system and its laws then you're just going to end up getting a load of shit you don't need.

 

Play the game. If you really don't want to wear a mask, instead of having a cringey and dangerous stand-off with police-officers get a letter and shove it right into their faces and tell them they can legally now fuck off.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

But the principle is to prevent the-transmission of bacteria and viruses. 

 

Does it really hurt so much to wear a mask? Honestly?

 

Asiatic countries routinely wear masks to prevent the transmission of colds and flus.

 

Maybe there's a reason Western countries have such high infection rates of Covid 19 while Asian countries do not.....

 

How about that? At least consider it..... it might make logical sense.

 

 

 

 

 

I would consider it to be true for up to 20 minutes in shops, on short bus rounds... But wearing it for 7hours in school or at work is totally insane and will cause more harm than good. You start to inhale own bacteria and they multiply in dump, warm environment quicker! Instead just exhale few thousands viruses you'll grow a little colony! I wouldn't be surprised if the last wave was raised from obligatory masking... Or at least helped in this. Notice how they said during first wave they are useless... They do everything to keep the show going.

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

You should turn up and start handing out anti-vaccination literature. Just to take the piss.

 

I would if I still lived in the area but I've moved and not told anyone so as to swerve a thing or two if you catch my drift!

 

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

It's the same everywhere. 

 

I was getting hassled to get vaccinated for my job so like I mentioned before I went to the local hospital, found a tame doctor and got a letter stating that I had previous adverse anaphylactic reactions to vaccines.

 

Now I have a medical exemption, at least here....... I hope my golden ticket travels well.

 

 

 

The thing is this latest invitation was from my GP who have on record that I've declined it...

 

SARS2-Declined.png

 

Grrrrrr...

 

GorgeousBoilingArmyworm-size_restricted.

Edited by wingwang
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Settle down BC.

 

So why do the Japanese wear facemasks? 

 

There are hills to fight and die on and wearing face-masks isn't one of them. 

 

Nor is it useful and constructive to demonise people who do.

 

Perhaps it does prevent the transmission of Covid 19, but I daresay you probably don't believe that exists do you?

 

 

Masks dont change shit & are a form of slavery, or Covid Sharia I call it. Its a sign of submission.

 

Out of interest would you also accept the jab to stop transmission?

 

Mask of the beast dude Wake the fuck up & start paying attention.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...