Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

That's why he married a man 😆

maxresdefault.jpg

I can see that’s a man now it has been pointed out especially with the other picture dressed as a man.  But I didn’t see it before it was pointed out! 🤣

3 minutes ago, GSM said:

Or covid spokesman in disguise

Another interesting reaction.

This kind of mentality explains the SJW mind-set and how they will persecute anyone who disagrees with their thought-form egregor.

Are you really very different to what you think you're fighting against?

2 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I can see that’s a man now it has been pointed out especially with the other picture dressed as a man.  But I didn’t see it before it was pointed out! 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

This kind of mentality explains the SJW mind-set and how they will persecute anyone who disagrees with their thought-form egregor.

Actually, SJW mindset automatically sees persecution where there is none. 😉

Where I live I wear a mask outdoors, except when I'm driving or going for a jog, or hiking.

Weirdly I've never been healthier. I usually have a couple of colds a year. Last time I had a cold was a year ago, last March.

Don't get me wrong, I don't love masks, but I'm just not that bothered by them as a concept and they may help reduce the risk of transmitting and catching Covid, which I believe is a Chinese bio-weapon and genuinely exists.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

But the principal is the non-transmission of bacteria and viruses. 

Does it really hurt so much to wear a mask? Honestly?

Asiatic countries routinely wear masks to prevent the transmission of colds and flus.

Maybe there's a reason Western countries have such high infection rates of Covid 19 while Asian countries do not.....

How about that? At least consider it..... it might make logical sense.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't believe covid exsists or colds and flu's either. Why would you then restrict your breathing anymore than needs be. If you was to believe it's real why would everyone need to shield wear masks have themselves vacc for the 0.2 to 0.5 percent of infected that will die. They need to shield not everyone else.

21 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Honkler of the week.

How low can they go ??

We can talk about karma and the sheep getting what they deserve but what have kids and newborn babies done to deserve this ?? My skin was crawling watching that, truly inhuman but sadly there are no depths too low for the covid true believers.

This shit has to end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Where I live I wear a mask outdoors, except when I'm driving or going for a jog, or hiking.

Weirdly I've never been healthier. I usually have a couple of colds a year. Last time I had a cold was a year ago, last March.

Don't get me wrong, I don't love masks, but I'm just not that bothered by them as a concept and they may help reduce the risk of transmitting and catching Covid, which I believe is a Chinese bio-weapon and genuinely exists.

If it makes you feel better and healthier, best of luck to you.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Actually, SJW mindset automatically sees persecution where there is none. 😉

I wouldn't call what you were doing 'persecution' I actually thought your comment was quite amusing, but it was clearly intended to belittle me and my point of view. 

And that is a classic example of an ego trying to protect its own beliefs which they feel are being threatened.

All am doing is giving a point of view.

Everything should be continually up for discussion otherwise you really are a SJW.

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Maybe there's a reason Western countries have such high infection rates of Covid 19 while Asian countries do not.....

Maybe the numbers have been messed with..
Maybe deaths are being re-labeled ?

You're asking questions and making statements l'd expect from someone new to the forum.
Are you the real TS ?
Have you been 'hacked'...?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

How low can they go ??

We can talk about karma and the sheep getting what they deserve but what have kids and newborn babies done to deserve this ?? My skin was crawling watching that, truly inhuman but sadly there are no depths too low for the covid true believers.

This shit has to end.

The First Child Born Into The Matrix

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=605c0b269a1ffa5fe22e6caa

Just now, GSM said:

I don't believe covid exsists or colds and flu's either. Why would you then restrict your breathing anymore than needs be. If you was to believe it's real why would everyone need to shield wear masks have themselves vacc for the 0.2 to 0.5 percent of infected that will die. They need to shield not everyone 

That's cool I don't wear a mask and not had a cold since 2015. Exactly at the point I stopped believing in them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Everything should be continually up for discussion otherwise you really are a SJW.

"Social justice warrior (SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism."

Yes, that's definitely what I must be. You nailed it.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

If it makes you feel better and healthier, best of luck to you.

I don't actually have much of a choice. The alternative here is a 3,000 dirham fine.

I like money and want to keep as much of it as I can.

19 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Just put a sign on your door: "I support Black Lives Matter." They'll leave you alone. The mask police are only for the regular people. The woke wankers get the gold pass. Hell, if you're lucky, they'll even take the knee at your doorstep 😆

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm fucking wetting myself here hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Maybe the numbers have been messed with..
Maybe deaths are being re-labeled ?

You're asking questions and making statements l'd expect from someone new to the forum.
Are you the real TS ?
Have you been 'hacked'...?

The real TS could be just running a psych experiment on us for fun. Taking the piss. It's almost April 1st after all 😃

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The First Child Born Into The Matrix

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=605c0b269a1ffa5fe22e6caa

You're right yes but you know what on closer inspection I'm not sure that that video is entirely legit. Look at the so called mother's perfect make up and fake eye lashes - Does she look like a woman who just went through hours of child labour ??

Hhhhmmmmmmmm.

Yes the content of that video is the plan for the future but is the source video legit ?? Not sure.

I don't actually have much of a choice. The alternative here is a 3,000 dirham fine.

I like money and want to keep as much of it as I can.

That's a wise move.

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

You're right yes but you know what on closer inspection I'm not sure that that video is entirely legit. Look at the so called mother's perfect make up and fake eye lashes - Does she look like a woman who just went through hours of child labour ??

Hhhhmmmmmmmm.

Yes the content of that video is the plan for the future but is the source video legit ?? Not sure.

It wouldn't be the first time. This shit has been going on for a while now...

1219eed020018ea4aefef9cda9bbf49af9681370

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/photo-of-mother-and-newborn-separated-by-plastic-sheet-shows-reality-of-childbirth-amid-covid-c-1394949

14 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I wonder what it is that confuses Basket Case and amuses Vinny 79...

That the Covid 19 virus actually exists and is a Chinese bio-weapon.

Is this really such an amusing or confusing prospect?

The idea that Covid 19 doesn't exist is running out of legs to stand on.....

And everything points to a release of the infectious agent from a Bio-weapons research lab (funded by the Americans) in Wuhan.

Where have YOU been for the past 12 months Basket Case?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

when I look at the masked hoards...one small crumb of comfort is that millions are now nasal breathing (all those who wear their mask over their gob but not their nose). Inadvertently, they are improving how they breath. It always brings a smile to my face when I see all those grannies etc, practicing nasal breathing.🤣😂 

Mouth breathing is seriously bad for you, its not how we are designed to breath, but modern life has made billions mouth breathers. Just check out James Nester

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

This is epic. 😆 Watching all those system rats scurrying around in a panic. Bloody pissed myself laughing.

I love British people anyway... Masked or not... In US they would be ready to fight with you... 

Edited by Human10

“If I am ever asked to produce my ID card as evidence that I am who I say I am, when I have done nothing wrong then I will take that card out of my wallet and physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it”

Boris Johnson, 2004 👺

19 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Settle down BC.

So why do the Japanese wear facemasks? 

There are hills to fight and die on and wearing face-masks isn't one of them. 

Nor is it useful and constructive to demonise people who do.

Perhaps it does prevent the transmission of Covid 19, but I daresay you probably don't believe that exists do you?

I believe that masks have long been prevalent in China because of the severe pollution that they live under. Theirs is also a highly-collectivised, obedient communist society - being an incubator for the system that is now being introduced in the West - so it isn't very surprising that they're willing to adopt state-mandated norms.

As for Japan (a much more Westernised country), your post gave me pause enough to revisit my photos from a three-week trip I had in 2018, since I don't recall mask-wearing being a thing there at all, and I can confirm that I spotted two people wearing surgical masks on the very busy metro system.

Oh, and there was also one at Universal Studios, although I'm not sure how protective his head-to-toe Woody Woodpecker costume would really be if faced with the world's deadliest killer.

• Like 3