Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Just now, DarianF said:

How many people and AI systems are aware of your underlying health condition? I bet you didn't authorise that information to be shared with third parties beyond your doctor.

Most definitely didn't. I don't know who holds my information these days. This is from NHS England...I have a feeling the sturgeonator north of the border also wants to sell personal medical history to the highest bidder.

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Have you heard of 'The Tripods'? It was a BBC series from 1984, based on novels written in the 60s. They aired it in the Dr Who slot about 6pm. Clip here -

Very, very vaguely maybe I remember fragments. But thanks for the reminder 👍

Just now, Shake said:

Most definitely didn't. I don't know who holds my information these days. This is from NHS England...I have a feeling the sturgeonator north of the border also wants to sell personal medical history to the highest bidder.

Devious bastards. I hope someone sues them for it one day.

Just now, Shake said:

You can sue under GDPR there. You can sue for unauthorised disclosure of your information to a third party and under the Google case (appeal pending) you can claim for distress. 👍

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

You can sue under GDPR there. You can sue for unauthorised disclosure of your information to a third party and under the Google case (appeal pending) you can claim for distress. 👍

It would be interesting to fish them for more information. "What underlying health condition are you referring to exactly? If they tell you, then you can really nail the bastards - because then you'd have a good case that they know info you didn't authorize them to know and a good judge could force them to disclose the paper trail of who leaked it to them in the first place. Line the rats up on the deck of the ship and sink the bastards together. @Shake

Just now, DarianF said:

It would be interesting to fish them for more information. "What underlying health condition are you referring to exactly? If they tell you, then you can really nail the bastards - because then you'd have a good case that they know info you didn't authorize them to know and a good judge could force them to disclose the paper trail of who leaked it to them in the first place. Line the rats up on the deck of the ship and sink the bastards together. @Shake

Who sold my personal medical records in the first place? I have another feeling it was under Cameron. I've opted out of my medical records being passed on to third parties fairly recently.

Was it in vain? 

I'll try and follow the paper trail once I gain my senses back. 

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Having alcoholic parents did me a lot of harm, but in other ways it may have saved me too.?

Yes, absolutely true. Not that you need to thank them.

You no doubt have resilience most lack, and an ability to see lies most cannot or won't acceot

1 minute ago, Shake said:

Who sold my personal medical records in the first place? I have another feeling it was under Cameron. I've opted out of my medical records being passed on to third parties fairly recently.

Was it in vain? 

I'll try and follow the paper trail once I gain my senses back. 

Good luck mate. One thing for sure, if they've done it to you, they're doing it to thousands or even millions of others.

Just now, DarianF said:

Good luck mate. One thing for sure, if they've done it to you, they're doing it to thousands or even millions of others.

Thank goodness for sanity on this forum. 

When I got offered the vax via my GP they gave me the following link to book it on:

https://accurx.thirdparty.nhs.uk/

From that website:

What information does accuRx use?
The information accuRx receive from you or from care providers (like NHS GPs) includes:

Your full name
Your Date of Birth
Correspondence between you and your healthcare professional and between healthcare professionals about you
Your NHS Number
Your mobile number
Your email address
Demographic data
Remember, we only get this information when we are doing something for the provider that we could not do without it.

For example, it would be impossible for a GP to use our messaging service to send you a text without them sharing your phone number. Or when you use the form on your GP's website, the information you share with them passes through our systems. We make sure that we only collect what is necessary to provide your care professionals with services on our platform, and store it safely.

Then there's NHSvaccine, NHS, 119. and a whole bunch of other scammers jumping on this for even more nefarious reasons!

2 minutes ago, Shake said:

Thank goodness for sanity on this forum. 

Without these few remaining sanctuaries like these forums, if we were all stuck with the braindead face nappy morons on the streets with no break, I think we'd all be in the nut ward for real. I know I would.

• Thanks 1

I don't really understand why there's so much resentment about people wearing face masks. 

The people who take the vaccine however, that's another issue, those guys are sheep lining up for the slaughter.

I used to live in Japan and when you caught a cold you wore a face mask to prevent you transmitting it to others.

• Thanks 1

"Keep trying and trying

And what happens if your child just throws a tantrum and refuses to wear a mask?

Sammons says that this happens with many children who don’t want to go through with uncomfortable, but medically-necessary, procedures at the hospital. When it happens, don’t try to force the issue (and don’t take your child to a place where masks are necessary). Instead, change the topic and do something else. Come back to the mask idea later, perhaps with a new game or a different way of framing mask-wearing. Your child could well come around the 2nd or 3rd (or 10th) time you bring it up."

https://www.fastcompany.com/90504674/how-to-get-your-kid-to-wear-a-mask

Edited by DarianF
3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't really understand why there's so much resentment about people wearing face masks. 

Because they CAUSE health problems.
Where have you been these past 12 moths TS ???

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The people who take the vaccine however, that's another issue, those guys are sheep lining up for the slaughter.

I used to live in Japan and when you caught a cold you wore a face mask to prevent you transmitting it to others.

Reasons to hate dirty mask cunts: 

1) Masks are dirty and cause bacterial pneumonia to spread to non mask wearers 

2) Mask wearers are NOT satisfied with only just wearing a mask, they want everyone else to wear one as well. 

3) Mask wearers are arrogant and annoying 

4) Masks give a false sense of security, results in mask wearers coughing in public or thinking their mask is a magic shield

5) I can't see people's faces. 

6) Forcing it on to children is abusive. 

7) Mask's smell 

8) Mask wearers breathe stink. 

9) Mask's contribute towards litter and plastic waste 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Because it's disgusting virtue signalling. Because it's a symbol of slavery. Because the negative effects can be serious. I could go on.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Reasons to hate dirty mask cunts: 

1) Masks are dirty and cause bacterial pneumonia to spread to non mask wearers 

2) Mask wearers are NOT satisfied with only just wearing a mask, they want everyone else to wear one as well. 

3) Mask wearers are arrogant and annoying 

4) Masks give a false sense of security, results in mask wearers coughing in public or thinking their mask is a magic shield

5) I can't see people's faces. 

6) Forcing it on to children is abusive. 

7) Mask's smell 

8) Mask wearers breathe stink. 

9) Mask's contribute towards litter and plastic waste 

Out of reactions. Nice list. 👍

9 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

show me images of this woman if youv got any ant tag me in please .

I only mean that girlfriend of his, who had those photos turn up of the weird satanic 'play' that she was in.

image.png.bf852f0e5ea3a88ee3021ef736895418.png 

I'm sure they'd tell you that this is the sort of thing we all get up in our youth, though.

Edited by Matistuta
  • Like 1

Just watching a bit of banned.video and I am disgusted how a new born baby is wrapped up in plastic.

This is totally brave new world. 

AJ knows the score

"The first born child born into the matrix"

Warning - it's not for sensitive people

• Like 2