Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Well, HSBC.

Say no more..https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/jun/10/corporate-kowtow-to-china-lands-hsbc-in-a-deep-political-hole

But what does that even mean, "your DNA will be your data"?

HOW??!!!

They mean probably, Your DNA will be OUR data.

But, what???!!!!! Am confused!!!! For login security?

You will need antiviral and firewall not to get hacked 🥴

37 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Yea I have seen the pictures, but I also read a fact check on these black worm things saying it is just cotton fibers. Seems weird to find the same black cotton "fibres" on masks and swabs in different countries around the world. Especially if they come straight out of the packet and are meant to be sterilised. 

Would explain why they ram it up the back of your nose.

Im not convinced, but would never get a test anyway.

4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

The masked have been subjected to govt led psychological torture.

Never having dealt with this before they accepted what they were told at face value.

Its different for me I've always been a bit mad lol.  joking apart I've read books, had therapy,studied psychology, etc, so it didn't effect me like it did them in many ways.

Interesting you say this.

I've been analysing why some can see it and others can't and I've concluded that for me,  it's "thanks" to being raised by a psychopath, and I'm not talking in hyperbole. 

Pure, unadulterated psychological abuse, I'm no contact with them now, I've escaped, but as a result, I can see a mind game a mile off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Would explain why they ram it up the back of your nose.

Im not convinced, but would never get a test anyway.

In school they asked kids to put in 2.5 into nostril. I don't think that far would touch 'brain'. Would it? Anyway I think it's ridiculous... 

Just now, Pina Colada said:

Pure, unadulterated psychological abuse, I'm no contact with them now, I've escaped, but as a result, I can see a mind game a mile off.

Having alcoholic parents did me a lot of harm, but in other ways it may have saved me too.?

3 hours ago, wingwang said:

Nope, got yet another text...

I sent back the message 'DECLINE' a while back and the phone calls are now every day. I just ignore every single 0300 number.

I quite enjoy ignoring them.

Just now, Human10 said:

In school they asked kids to put in 2.5 into nostril. I don't think that far would touch 'brain'. Would it? Anyway I think it's ridiculous... 

Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont. Other times they swirl it round the back of your mouth.

I dont know the reasoning?

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-10-covid-brain-fluid-leak-patient.html

KZRRVZFMUVHYZKHGHMTJCWASGA.jpg

4 minutes ago, Saved said:

I sent back the message 'DECLINE' a while back and the phone calls are now every day. I just ignore every single 0300 number.

I quite enjoy ignoring them.

The text I just received was from 'NHSvaccine' and I couldn't see a phone number. Looks like it wasn't sent from my GP but the centralised wotsit behind 119(?).

12 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Having alcoholic parents did me a lot of harm, but in other ways it may have saved me too.?

Give me a bottle of bells whisky than an untested vaccine anyday and that's saying something

All jokes aside, I/we should've known this many years ago. I don't mean we as in informed folks, like yourselves. 

I was just watching old Soviet era adverts on the web. Sure they listened otherwise they might be sent to Siberia. I hope it's not ending like that here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wingwang said:

The text I just received was from 'NHSvaccine' and I couldn't see a phone number. Looks like it wasn't sent from my GP but the centralised wotsit behind 119(?).

I had numerous texts from NHS Vaccine before finally replying with the decline option. They've just switched to ringing me.

Either there's no centralised sharing of information or they haven't bothered checking my response. Alternatively, they know my response is a no and are now attempting to engage me in dialogue in the hope that I'm an idiot.

31 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I had to have a test as I needed to cross a border in Europe for work. Swab goes so far in it's ridiculous, then they have a good swivel around and pull it out. What makes me laugh is if they say the virus is so infectious surely you could just breath on a swab from about 1 meter and that would do it? 

3 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

I had to have a test as I needed to cross a border in Europe for work. Swab goes so far in it's ridiculous, then they have a good swivel around and pull it out. What makes me laugh is if they say the virus is so infectious surely you could just breath on a swab from about 1 meter and that would do it? 

Oh God... I will stay here forever. 

4 hours ago, TFH said:

Mm hmm. And here is the artificial supply & demand routine, now in full view:

"Covid-19: Over-50s urged to book jabs before vaccine supplies dip'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56521415

Those insidious cunts should really be more consistent, just 2 days ago they were reporting they had ordered 400 million doses. Unless this is just foreshadowing of a ‘supply issue’.

0E7001AD-EA4D-426F-B7A9-F4D17E111D8D.png.e29ecb51c91cbc6601255db198511d3a.png

17 hours ago, Saved said:

If the Great Reset is their next main stepping stone, perhaps they need to be in a position where they can openly blame Covid for the world economic collapse.

Summer 2022

"We tried everything for two and a half long years, everything! We sacrificed all we could to beat Covid, from lockdowns to strict social distancing, vaccines - and as a result the Western world is near bankrupt.

We are almost there but the economic devastation caused by trillions of hours of lost working hours, furlough payments running into many hundreds of billions, bailouts for businesses, jobs gone in their tens of millions and no spending power has all but killed any chance of recovery

We must reset. We must sacrifice one more time. In decades past people laid down their lives to defeat fascism. This enemy has no political face and is indiscriminate. 

I reiterate that we are almost there. We simply have to reset the economy - not just here but everywhere. Tens of millions of you cannot pay your mortgage or pay your rent. We understand the gut wrenching uncertainty that you are all feeling.

I reiterate the need to sacrifice. Your country needs you. Those struggling to put food on the table need you.

We must reset"

They are going in all or nothing.

I've already quoted this excellent post but just occurred to me one thing you forgot is they'll probably use the "We're all in this together" line right after "We must reset".

Edited by Lamp Of Truth

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

Your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed mate. I couldn't watch what you watch. You're a better man than me. Thanks for putting in the hard yards. It's really helped. I've shared whe worst ones to the missus to keep her onside. She's 80% with us.

Those kinds words are most appreciated mate, cheers. I'm glad it has helped. And yes, watching these things really bloody hurts I tell you. Please don't do it to yourself., You'll have sleepless nights.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GSM said:

I don't think you should pin hope on sheep's waking up, they won't.  Too many of them take there directions from the church and other cult groups, there to used submitting to orders given without questioning it in the belief they will benefit out of it. Would you really want that, they wake up this time to get led again, that's all they do. Your better off planing without them. Don't worry about them cos they don't worry about us.

I'm not pinning my hopes on the majority waking up. I'm fully aware this will have to be done by the minority but the minority who had some awareness of what was really happening in the world is considerably larger than it was a year ago that's for sure.

3 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

terrific if only the majority of people would put up a similar fight for their lives and freedom .

Videos like this need to be saved as historical items for the pussified future generations.... "Now, kids, back in the old days, this is what men used to be like." Then of course they'll probably reply, "what does men mean?" Because by then it will be completely wiped from all legal usage.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shake said:

I am getting annoyed with spam. 

Screenshot_20210325-152450.png

How many people and AI systems are aware of your underlying health condition? I bet you didn't authorise that information to be shared with third parties beyond your doctor.