Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Its too uncanny how they chose both them names all of a sudden & like you say Patel bringing out stupid laws that will stir up the left. Corbyn suddenly gets involved after being silent, when his brother was getting arrested for nothing. Its all to bring down the real movement or stifle the flames & stop the public getting onboard showing lefties throwing a tantrum at the police.

Compromised.

quote-if-one-meets-a-powerful-person-ado

Direct link to quote on record at the U.K. Parliament.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200001/cmhansrd/vo010322/debtext/10322-13.htm

Mr. Tony Benn (Chesterfield):

22 Mar 2001 : Column 510

Paragraph 2

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I have put the evidence to them and they refuse to even watch/read anything. I

You see, I have exactly the same situation here and it really pisses me off. But when confronted with such disdain I usually fire back with Einstein's quote:

"Condemnation without research is the height of ignorance!" 

That usually wipes the smug grins from their faces.

I had my dad at me the other day, who he despises David Icke and I absolutely love. 🤣  Still holds the Wogan interview against him as the be all and end all of David Icke. I even said to him, you do know he said we're all God's children? Or, did you not see his 2nd interview with him were Wogan apologised? Has he fuck

Making all kinds of scathing remarks. Tried to tell me that a portion of a video he watched on YT and said his body language gave off he was lying because he kept looking up and down to the left. 

So I said ok, let's have some context, what did he say?

Oh I did couldn't bear to watch anymore he said. 🤦🤦🤦

So I sent him a message yesterday that he's been very rude not to read and I said the following to him after the posts I sent him from the Daily Fail:

"Are you getting it yet? Say what you want about David Icke but the creatures are emerging from the shadows now. I suppose spraying the sky is a crazy conspiracy theory? I look forward to the day when you all apologise to me for being right. Fuck my life. They're not even hiding it anymore these bunch of paedo psycho bastards. And now they're coming for the kids. Over my dead body."

So, expect me to listen to your bollocks but won't give the common courtesy of the same in reply. Fuckin hypocrite. I won't let up either now, so when he starts it will be fingers in ears and blah blah blah. Tough shit, treat me like that and I'll do the same back, Dad or no Dad, respect is a two way street. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I showed it to my wife and she cried.

Ziggy mate. Watching that made me upset.

So I thought I'd share it with close family.

Errrr that's misinformation. It's not covid related according to a family member. Its polyethylene wrapping for premature babies. #factcheck.

This got me enraged. You fucking what? I know what polyethylene wrapping looks like. The vid did not show that. So I showed them what real wrapping looks like and tucked them away. 

I got a telling off from the missus for being too harsh in the tucking. But I cant be arsed to pander to thick kernts anymore mate. It's so mentally draining.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

You see, I have exactly the same situation here and it really pisses me off. But when confronted with such disdain usually fire back with Einstein's quote:

"Condemnation without research is the height of ignorance!" 

That usually wipes the smug grins from their faces.

I had my dad at me the other day, who he despises and I absolutely love. 🤣 

Making all kinds of scathing remarks. Tried to tell me that a portion of a video he watched and said helis body language gave off he was lying because he kept looking up and down to the left. 

So I said ok, let's have some context, what did he say?

Oh I did couldn't bear to watch anymore he said. 🤦🤦🤦

So I sent him a message yesterday that he's been very rude not to read and I said the following to him after the posts I sent him from the Daily Fail:

"Are you getting it yet? Say what you want about David Icke but the creatures are emerging from the shadows now. I suppose spraying the sky is a crazy conspiracy theory? I look forward to the day when you all apologise to me for being right. Fuck my life. They're not even hiding it anymore these bunch of paedo psycho bastards. And now they're coming for the kids. Over my dead body."

So, expect me to listen to your bollocks but won't give the common courtesy of the same in reply. Fuckin hypocrite. I won't let up either now, so when he starts it will be fingers in ears and blah blah blah. Tough shit, treat me like that and I'll do the same back, Dad or no Dad, respect is a two way street. 

https://plandemicseries.com

7 minutes ago, zArk said:

sorry i dont understand German can you tell me where the sample was taken from?

a mask or the flow test?

I don't understand German very well. Some of those I posted were from masks and one was from a swab. I have more videos as well. They seem to react to heat, whether from breathe or a heat source. 

Seriously starting to remind me of that film "the invasion" haha

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, boroughonian said:

I've definitely not had the virus, I am in the vulnerable cat and I shielded well before I was told to and been a hermit for a year. I had the vax and after 6 or so weeks I seem to be getting all the long covid symptoms!

Just saying.

There is no virus.

You deserve all the grief you're gonna get for taking the satan juice.

What on earth are you doing on this forum?

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'd rather saw my own bollocks off with a rusty bread knife.

If it wasn't for that storm lady.. I was close to losing my cool. God damn it wish we never invented the damn thing. 

And to think..he has more zeros earned that the former Italian lira

Edited by Shake

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

ffs, so there in the masks as well, I should not be surprised but I overlooked this. So everyone will end up with Morgellons with nanotech sprouting from their fucking eyeballs.

Edited by Halojim73
Spelling

19 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Think Alex Belfield has been arrested, again.

They turned up at Laurence Fox house a couple of days okay too. Not sure if Alex was about exposing the BBC. But they 'reminded' Laurence of the coronavirus restrictions. 

Makes you wonder why they are now suddenly targeting high profiled people. I don't particularly like either of them. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DarianF said:

There's hundreds of these videos on YouTube alone from all these psychos. Almost all of them women for some reason, which is disturbing. The New World Order has hijacked the female protective instinct and turned it against the child. Truly sick,.

Your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed mate. I couldn't watch what you watch. You're a better man than me. Thanks for putting in the hard yards. It's really helped. I've shared whe worst ones to the missus to keep her onside. She's 80% with us.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Halojim73 said:

ffs, so there in the masks as well, I should not be surprised but I overlooked this. So everyone will end up with Morgellons with nanotech sprouting from their fucking eyeballs.

The link to Morgellons from these parasites is not confirmed yet. 

55 minutes ago, zArk said:

the legality of police taking DNA is only the Gov taking the liability for assault claims

if people claimed assault at a court of record they would have a valid lawful claim

one cant sue the police for assault as it is legalised, one can sue the man dressed as a copper and one can sue the Gov as the underwriter to all police procedure

not saying its easy, not saying go get a solicitor (cause thats a waste of time)

Good point! 👍👍

I have been thinking about exploring this idea that covid-19 is a parasite and consider what it could explain. 

Could certainly explain long covid symptoms (although we know most of them are vaccine side effects) 

Could explain the fatigue and headaches and maybe loss of smell. 

Could explain the fact there is no symptomatic transmission from coughing. 

Could explain why NHS approved treatment method has such a poor success rate, how respirators have very bad success rates treating covid because it is not respiratory. 

Not sure what else just my first thoughts on it. 

Just now, Halojim73 said:

sorry I’ll just wait for the bbc announcement.🧐

Yea I have seen the pictures, but I also read a fact check on these black worm things saying it is just cotton fibers. Seems weird to find the same black cotton "fibres" on masks and swabs in different countries around the world. Especially if they come straight out of the packet and are meant to be sterilised. 

1 hour ago, MKZI said:

I’m a member on a football fan forum from my earlier days. I’ve tried on a couple of threads to start a reasonable discussion but they just ban me from the threads straight away. Only the government narrative can flow, it got me thinking they probably do have some sort of influence over the major sports forums out there. B****s.

Same (Wolves). But you can bang on about taking vaccines to your heart's content. They bloody love the Covid talk UNTIL you challenge them. That's when the mods step in and give a threat of banning you.

I suspect it's part of the terms and conditions they have with their advertising partners.

It was the same with Brexit.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dazzer said:

When you take a step back and look at it this seems to be where we're heading. 

When you watch films about the future where the population is under total control,  I often wonder how it got to that stage. How the human race accepted a situation where theirs lives would be completely dominated by a few, and not only that they demanded that this should happen.

Sadly you only have to look at where we are right now to see how this is going to play out.

The last line in @Saved post is the only hope I have left, by that I mean they are going to push it so far and hard that people will snap and start to at least, look at what's really going on.

My Mother is 74 and throughout all this she's tried to get on with things and take each day as it comes. During our last conversation she (for the first time) was utterly fed up with the whole mess and there was even anger with the lockdowns. 

But the biggest worry for me is my 4 year old boy, I feel so sad when I look at him knowing what a shitstorm we're approaching.

I really hope they fuck it all up, and sooner rather than later....

We will be living in sewers eating rat burgers.

4 hours ago, Velma said:

Boris made clear that he was willing to countenance the idea of 'jabs for jobs' - suggesting that it was responsible for care home owners for example, to be making vaccination compulsory for their staff, those many thousands of workers who look after some of society's most vulnerable.

And the prime minister held open the possibility that bars and restaurants might ask for 'papers for pints', suggesting that the use of vaccine certificates could be up to individual landlords.

The government is not going to mandate that everyone is jabbed. (They are just going to make it impossible to live without it.)

When tests are widely and freely available, proof of a negative test, is also being considered as a tool that could be used to help venues open up, and life start getting back to something like normal.

But just as school pupils are taking them regularly now, and increasing numbers of workplaces, the normalising of Covid testing is a valuable tool.

If tests are available in walk-in centres, to be sent to homes, or even distributed outside a pub or theatre, it's harder to argue that any member of the public is excluded.

The government is reluctant to make any of this compulsory for everyone, whatever the circumstance. But it seems that proving our Covid status, through the vaccination, or a test, is likely to be part of our lives in the medium term.

However, industry bosses have signalled they will not ask customers for proof, calling the idea "absurd" and "unworkable".

Thankfully the CEO of Shepherd Neame Brewery has said that he will not support vaccination passports and is fully aware of the implications in terms of discrimination. I hope he is right that this won't be implemented due to its unworkability. I think any companies that do implement anything of the sort - such as the nightclub owner also interviewed - will face massive boycotts.

The government will try and dress this up as a means of opening up the economy again but I wonder if small businesses may be held to ransom to adopt such measures or face either remaining closed with no business at all, or an alternative of ever increasingly ridiculous social distancing measures which would effectively destroy business too. Whilst, at the same time, supermarkets and other bigger chains probably won't be expected to adopt Covid certificates as these are "essential" and such a service should not therefore be denied - it would be a too blatant disregard of human rights.

You have to wonder why they are singling out pubs and bars specifically. More destruction of small businesses with a view to tanking the economy and ushering in the "new normal" and global reset.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Yea I have seen the pictures, but I also read a fact check on these black worm things saying it is just cotton fibers. Seems weird to find the same black cotton "fibres" on masks and swabs in different countries around the world. Especially if they come straight out of the packet and are meant to be sterilised. 

I’ve seen and read a lot on Morgellons over the last decade mainly on the Jeff Rense show and its some bizarre stuff I’ll give you that. A video I saw just recently was of someone taking apart a swab and they looked like that but there was loads of them all moving about generally would react when the person tried interacting with it.

I had a bad moment today...went the supermarket..hoards of maskies, with souless eyes, no joy in them, their skin looks like $hit, they've put on quite a bit of weight too... Just like ghosts pushing trolleys. For a moment I actually thought the 'cabal' has a point, I actually thought about it like a psycho, they weren't humans anymore, a drain on the earth etc. I looked out of the window behind the checkout and there was a homeless person in a mask, and it was like a dystopia. Luckily at that point a bloke (in a mask) walked past her, then turned around a few steps later and gave his 'takeaway' to them. Lesson learnt, you ain't a psycho so don't label the 'ghosts' as lost causes.

3 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

I had a bad moment today...went the supermarket..hoards of maskies, with souless eyes, no joy in them, their skin looks like $hit, they've put on quite a bit of weight too... Just like ghosts pushing trolleys. For a moment I actually thought the 'cabal' has a point, I actually thought about it like a psycho, they weren't humans anymore, a drain on the earth etc. I looked out of the window behind the checkout and there was a homeless person in a mask, and it was like a dystopia. Luckily at that point a bloke (in a mask) walked past her, then turned around a few steps later and gave his 'takeaway' to them. Lesson learnt, you ain't a psycho so don't label the 'ghosts' as lost causes.

The masked have been subjected to govt led psychological torture.

Never having dealt with this before they accepted what they were told at face value.

Its different for me I've always been a bit mad lol.  joking apart I've read books, had therapy,studied psychology, etc, so it didn't effect me like it did them in many ways.