Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

23 minutes ago, Matistuta said:

I think he was groomed for this role for a long time, and that he certainly knew the score about how it really works at the con level, but I wonder if he truly understood the scale of what was to be expected of him.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no doubt whatsoever that his hospitalisation last year was actually him being taken away and set straight. It would also explain the strange woman who was attached to him in the run-up to his ascent.

I agree. When he got out of 'hospital' after a couple of weeks he acted strange during public/tv appearances. Looked like he was about to cry one minute, then he'd snap out of it and start smiling. In retrospect, his video appearances from hospital were perhaps deep fakes. I didn't see all of them though.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

Everything about this is just evil. The one eye, the devil horns in the background, the one eye of Big Ben, that Amazon logo in the smile (babylon system homosexual), depicting deception. Tricking the populace.

See the source image

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, northern star said:

Everything about this is just evil. The one eye, the devil horns in the background, the one eye of Big Ben, that Amazon logo in the smile, depicting deception. Tricking the populace.

See the source image

Well spotted, i hadn't noticed Hancock's amazon smile. Speaking of devil horns -

EoQfQsLVEAEwmnz.jpeg.98ca256897f441433e51c0f0aa67e10c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Isn't it sad. When a guy with a knife in the street comes at you, an old fella like this will stand and fight for his life...

Meet Trevor, the hero pensioner who fought off his would be robber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgOMektm_wU

But when Bill Gates comes at the same bloke with a deadly experimintal needle, he will submit.

Wouldn't embed the first time.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 10:03 AM, - TZC - said:

it-puts-the-CROP-1.jpg

I made this and I don't do social media. If you would, please can you share it? You never know it might just jolt a pleb into thinking. I'ts destined for lamp posts around here like my last one

hahaha...shared!

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Isn't it sad. When a guy with a knife in the street comes at you, an old fella like this will stand and fight for his life...

Meet Trevor, the hero pensioner who fought off his would be robber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgOMektm_wU

But when Bill Gates comes at the same bloke with a deadly experimintal needle, he will submit.

Good on this bloke. I hope he knows Gates is also his enemy.

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Every day that passes I feel more and more terrified that this is really happening

Olam ha ba my arse, all this constructed and incepted by the jewish religion from the kabbalah to the zohar, torah and talmud.

Even though I know how this ends it brings me zero comfort whatsoever. 

Sickening

We all knew it was coming. But it's still shocking that it's actually happening.

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

Good on this bloke. I hope he knows Gates is also his enemy.

This is the biggest problem. People actually would stand and fight (not all of them, but at least a lot more) if they knew they were being attacked. But Gates and his criminal legions have managed to convince everyone they are not being attacked. They are being protected.

That's why we're screwed.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Well spotted, i hadn't noticed Hancock's amazon smile. Speaking of devil horns -

EoQfQsLVEAEwmnz.jpeg.98ca256897f441433e51c0f0aa67e10c.jpeg

FAUCI1.jpg

Haha, it would be great to compile a magazine edition of the 100 most evil people of our times, for posterity!

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

On 3/24/2021 at 3:17 PM, BossCrow said:

519746567_ChairForceMEMES(24).jpg.371a97b226dd038f6f20231acbc7dcfa.jpg

I prefer this face- its the ONLY time I can see it without wanting to smash my screen.

image.jpeg.9f8b1e1703ccb6d43531882fa95d2099.jpeg

Never gets old..even better in motion

Bill Gates Pie in Face animated gif

"a cowardly sneak attack..... watch what happens when I team of hit men meet him first with a pie in the face....Gates was momentarily, and understandably, shaken...the hit squad piled on with two more pies"

Followed closely by this time.

Rock A Bye Baby GIF | Gfycat

Bill Gates Frustrated By Windows | Mental Floss

image.jpeg

Edited by skitzorat

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I prefer this face- its the ONLY time I can see it without wanting to smash my screen.

image.jpeg.9f8b1e1703ccb6d43531882fa95d2099.jpeg

Never gets old..even better in motion

Bill Gates Pie in Face animated gif

"a cowardly sneak attack..... watch what happens when I team of hit men meet him first with a pie in the face....Gates was momentarily, and understandably, shaken...the hit squad piled on with two more pies"

Followed closely by this time.

Rock A Bye Baby GIF | Gfycat

Bill Gates Frustrated By Windows | Mental Floss

image.jpeg

Always enjoy that clip too. I like the way he commentates on it like Gates was assassinated.😂