Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

David Davis... I remember that name from 2008, thanks to Mr Icke (otherwise I probably would have never heard of David Davis lol):

It looks to me that David Davis is IN favour of International vaccine passports and is saying international travel is not a right. I believe travel on this planet is a right. All he is doing is saying no to nationwide discrimination but in favour of international discrimination as I see it.

20 minutes ago, DarianF said:

There's hundreds of these videos on YouTube alone from all these psychos. Almost all of them women for some reason, which is disturbing. The New World Order has hijacked the female protective instinct and turned it against the child. Truly sick,.

That's one of the most disturbing things, the way the female of the species has been corrupted into this sick joke of an excuse for womanhood. Everywhere you look, these psycho bitches on the news, in politics, in the police, the medical industry, everywhere.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

It looks to me that David Davis is IN favour of International vaccine passports and is saying international travel is not a right. I believe travel on this planet is a right. All he is doing is saying no to nationwide discrimination but in favour of international discrimination as I see it.

I don't ever recall him suggesting anything like that. ?

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

That's one of the most disturbing things, the way the female of the species has been corrupted into this sick joke of an excuse for womanhood. Everywhere you look, these psycho bitches on the news, in politics, in the police, the medical industry, everywhere.

Exactly. And it's only possible because of the completely emasculated male population who are too scared or too dumb to do anything about it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

LIONESS mothers: Protecting cubs from killer lions:

HUMAN mothers: Willing to let this guy deprive their children of oxygen and inject them with poison:

1_GMB.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

LOL. I'm so sorry. I completely misunderstood the original comment. I'm an idiot. I thought you said David Icke was in favour of international vaccine passports, which confused the shit out of me 😆 Ignore my posts. My brain read David Icke instead of David Davis. LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

@Anti Facts Sir and the topic of mothers/parents. It's also disturbing to read their forums where they discuss finding ways to make a child wear a mask

I find all of that absolutely horrifying, disgusting and unbearable to look at/read without getting seriously angry. What the fuck have we done, as a race, as a society, to end up like this?

Oh yeah, stare at our fucking phones for the past 10 years and watch drivel on TV. Allowed culture to piss itself down the drain while we took selfies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I find all of that absolutely horrifying, disgusting and unbearable to look at/read without getting seriously angry. What the fuck have we done, as a race, as a society, to end up like this?

Oh yeah, stare at our fucking phones for the past 10 years and watch drivel on TV. Allowed culture to piss itself down the drain while we took selfies.

It's so depressing.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

LOL. I'm so sorry. I completely misunderstood the original comment. I'm an idiot. I thought you said David Icke was in favour of international vaccine passports, which confused the shit out of me 😆 Ignore my posts. My brain read David Icke instead of David Davis. LOL

lol ok...Its ok... You have often posted things that I have asked you about... its good to clarify.... It's probably better to read DI than most names haha

• Like 1

Just now, Beaujangles said:

lol ok...Its ok... You have often posted things that I have asked you about... its good to clarify.... It's probably better to read DI than most names haha

Yeah I guess. At least my brain isn't programmed for Bill Gates 😆

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

My cousin in UK phoned today... She said ''oh its been so bad here in Bristol with the riots.'' I became speechless and couldn't find words. She said ''Are you still there''. I replied " Only just - my mind keeps doing a flip and goes into a trance state...bear with me"

I'm finding it very tiring to keep trying to point out anomalies in things that are happening. She went on to say that her doctor called and asked why she hadnt replied to their call re vaccine. My cousin said she was making an informed decision and refusing. The doc said" May I ask why you are refusing"  Cousin said " Because my dad died of a blood clot and I have to take aspirin for sticky blood."  The doc proceeded to tell her that the chance of getting a blood clot from the vaccine was lower than from any potential genetic problem.  I said ...thats trying to get you to have it under duress... she is pressuring you.  My cousin said she still isnt having the vaccine but wont hear a bad word about the 'lovely doc' who has been good to her and is getting paid per vaccine.

Draining...it is soooo draining.

37 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Exactly. And it's only possible because of the completely emasculated male population who are too scared or too dumb to do anything about it.

I think is pollution again - they eat chicken with oestrogens, soy, the water is contaminated with chemicals simulating oestrogens... 🥴

26 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You wasn't alone 

• Like 1

Oh Vey!

QAnon now pushes alarming conspiracy myths targeting China and Jewish people

By ANITA CHABRIASTAFF WRITER 
MARCH 23, 2021 5 AM PT

Experts on extremism are warning about a troubling shift in the right-wing QAnon movement toward a new vein of conspiracy that blends anti-Chinese and anti-Jewish tropes with fears of vaccines and a global plot to take over the world.

Broadly collected under the idea of a “new world order,” it’s a QAnon rebranding, said researcher Joel Finkelstein, director of Rutgers University’s Network Contagion Research Institute, allowing conspiracy theorists to pivot after a year of political upheaval, scrutiny and disappointing predictions.

It marks a shift from the wild lies the movement spread before the election and in subsequent efforts to keep former President Trump in office, even after he lost to Joe Biden. Finkelstein and others said the switch, and the emphasis on suspicion toward Asians and Jews, could lead to more violence.

“That is what I worry about,” said Cynthia Miller-Idriss, a professor at American University in Washington, D.C., who runs the Polarization and Extremism Research & Innovation Lab. “Individuals who are either unstable or have been really radicalized during a long pandemic.”

At the start of the virus shutdowns, said Finkelstein, much of the racially charged conspiracy dialogue centered around the virus originating in China and included “disgust” toward Asians, with leaders including Trump insisting on labeling it as the “kung flu” or “Chinese flu.”

Since the election, the anti-Asian sentiment has shifted to anxiety about worldwide dominance, specifically a communist overthrow of governments backed by Jewish people who control wealth. President Biden is seen as a pawn of these elites.

“They are unifying under a giant umbrella of a common enemy. Sometimes it’s the Jews. Occasionally it’s the Asians, usually it’s the government,” Finkelstein said. “What is happening is they are fishing for different issues to cause violence with.”

Following the November election, Finkelstein, Miller-Idriss and other extremism trackers noticed a shift in memes and codes words used by conspiracy peddlers. They appeared to be seizing upon a decades-old fear that tumultuous events in people’s lives — such as the pandemic and its subsequent lockdowns — are part of a master plan to subjugate the masses and replace legal norms with the totalitarian rule of a select few.

“It really creates an attractive opportunity for extremists to ensconce themselves into divisive, emotionally charged issues where they can focus on the grievances and the villain and not necessarily their own baggage,” 

The QAnon reboot is “new words for old terms that have existed for quite a long time,” said Jason Blazakis, professor at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies and director of its Center on Terrorism, Extremism and Counterterrorism.

Globalist paranoia dates back to the 1960s and is built upon anti-Semitic ideas that go back centuries. The web of conspiracies gained popularity in the 1990s after then-President George H.W. Bush used “new world order” in a speech about the fall of Soviet communism, fueling anxiety about government overreach, a loss of liberty and gun rights. Where once conspiracy theorists looked to Russia as the enemy, they were suddenly left without a malefactor. They filled that void with an evil global cabal, Levin said.

Those fears of dark forces acting just out of sight were recycled in QAnon conspiracies from its start in 2017, when an anonymous poster known as Q began offering cryptic messages about secretive government operatives working against Trump. But QAnon quickly spun into the specific and fantastical, with the new world order ideas pushed to its outskirts.

Levin said conspiratorial politics are growing not just at the national level, but in state and local issues as well. Finkelstein’s group recently found that Southern California is “the hottest of hot spots,” when it comes to such conspiracy.

In late January, when protesters shut down the vaccine site at Dodger Stadium, his research team tracked a surge in online new world order activity, including posts tagged with #greatreset, #scamdemic and #agenda21, a theory based on a 1990s United Nations resolution that some consider proof of a plot to depopulate the Earth.

Mia Bloom, professor of Communication at Georgia State University and an expert on QAnon, also pointed out that Southern California is a hotbed of wellness culture, where anti-vaccine sentiment has found a foothold. Last summer, conspiracy theories jumped to Instagram, she said, where women previously more interested in lifestyle content were drawn in, creating an unlikely bridge between liberal and conservative movements.

Levin, Blazakis and others said regardless of why they took hold, new world order theories will likely play a role if the state holds a recall election for Gov. Gavin Newsom this fall. Newsom is already being featured in recall-related memes that portray him as “puppet” of the Chinese Communist Party and complicit in the global takeover. At rallies, he has been portrayed as Hitler and called a tyrant.

Recall supporters have posted on Twitter with hashtags such as #nwo, #trumpsarmy and #Agenda21 among others. Another recall meme posted online showed Newsom with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-San Francisco) with “Nuclear Powered Satan,” written below them. A commenter on an official recall Facebook page called Newsom an “idiot communist,” and a recall founder recently posted about “Beijing Biden.”

49 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Oh Vey!

MARCH 23, 2021 5 AM PT

Experts on extremism are warning about a troubling shift in the right-wing QAnon movement toward a new vein of conspiracy that blends anti-Chinese and anti-Jewish tropes with fears of vaccines and a global plot to take over the world.

Broadly collected under the idea of a “new world order,” it’s a QAnon rebranding, said researcher Joel Finkelstein, director of Rutgers University’s Network Contagion Research Institute, allowing conspiracy theorists to pivot after a year of political upheaval, scrutiny and disappointing predictions.

It marks a shift from the wild lies the movement spread before the election and in subsequent efforts to keep former President Trump in office, even after he lost to Joe Biden. Finkelstein and others said the switch, and the emphasis on suspicion toward Asians and Jews, could lead to more violence.

“That is what I worry about,” said Cynthia Miller-Idriss, a professor at American University in Washington, D.C., who runs the Polarization and Extremism Research & Innovation Lab. “Individuals who are either unstable or have been really radicalized during a long pandemic.”

At the start of the virus shutdowns, said Finkelstein, much of the racially charged conspiracy dialogue centered around the virus originating in China and included “disgust” toward Asians, with leaders including Trump insisting on labeling it as the “kung flu” or “Chinese flu.”

Since the election, the anti-Asian sentiment has shifted to anxiety about worldwide dominance, specifically a communist overthrow of governments backed by Jewish people who control wealth. President Biden is seen as a pawn of these elites.

“They are unifying under a giant umbrella of a common enemy. Sometimes it’s the Jews. Occasionally it’s the Asians, usually it’s the government,” Finkelstein said. “What is happening is they are fishing for different issues to cause violence with.”

Following the November election, Finkelstein, Miller-Idriss and other extremism trackers noticed a shift in memes and codes words used by conspiracy peddlers. They appeared to be seizing upon a decades-old fear that tumultuous events in people’s lives — such as the pandemic and its subsequent lockdowns — are part of a master plan to subjugate the masses and replace legal norms with the totalitarian rule of a select few.

“It really creates an attractive opportunity for extremists to ensconce themselves into divisive, emotionally charged issues where they can focus on the grievances and the villain and not necessarily their own baggage,” 

The QAnon reboot is “new words for old terms that have existed for quite a long time,” said Jason Blazakis, professor at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies and director of its Center on Terrorism, Extremism and Counterterrorism.

Globalist paranoia dates back to the 1960s and is built upon anti-Semitic ideas that go back centuries. The web of conspiracies gained popularity in the 1990s after then-President George H.W. Bush used “new world order” in a speech about the fall of Soviet communism, fueling anxiety about government overreach, a loss of liberty and gun rights. Where once conspiracy theorists looked to Russia as the enemy, they were suddenly left without a malefactor. They filled that void with an evil global cabal, Levin said.

Those fears of dark forces acting just out of sight were recycled in QAnon conspiracies from its start in 2017, when an anonymous poster known as Q began offering cryptic messages about secretive government operatives working against Trump. But QAnon quickly spun into the specific and fantastical, with the new world order ideas pushed to its outskirts.

Levin said conspiratorial politics are growing not just at the national level, but in state and local issues as well. Finkelstein’s group recently found that Southern California is “the hottest of hot spots,” when it comes to such conspiracy.

In late January, when protesters shut down the vaccine site at Dodger Stadium, his research team tracked a surge in online new world order activity, including posts tagged with #greatreset, #scamdemic and #agenda21, a theory based on a 1990s United Nations resolution that some consider proof of a plot to depopulate the Earth.

Mia Bloom, professor of Communication at Georgia State University and an expert on QAnon, also pointed out that Southern California is a hotbed of wellness culture, where anti-vaccine sentiment has found a foothold. Last summer, conspiracy theories jumped to Instagram, she said, where women previously more interested in lifestyle content were drawn in, creating an unlikely bridge between liberal and conservative movements.

Levin, Blazakis and others said regardless of why they took hold, new world order theories will likely play a role if the state holds a recall election for Gov. Gavin Newsom this fall. Newsom is already being featured in recall-related memes that portray him as “puppet” of the Chinese Communist Party and complicit in the global takeover. At rallies, he has been portrayed as Hitler and called a tyrant.

Recall supporters have posted on Twitter with hashtags such as #nwo, #trumpsarmy and #Agenda21 among others. Another recall meme posted online showed Newsom with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-San Francisco) with “Nuclear Powered Satan,” written below them. A commenter on an official recall Facebook page called Newsom an “idiot communist,” and a recall founder recently posted about “Beijing Biden.”

Hehe tell this not jabbed Jews in Israel... 🥴

7 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Boris looks haunted. His eyes are hollowing, almost cadaverous. Today:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9398751/Summer-holidays-cancelled-downbeat-Boris-Johnson-warns-wave-continent.html.

He's aged decades in 18 months. Compare that to this:

Reap what you sow.

The real controllers make a Mafia style offer to politicians: we can make you rich or we can make you dead.

You can either have a Bliar fate, or you can have a JFK fate.

Boris has obviously gone for the first choice, but would seem (unlike Bliar) to have some vestiges of decency and conscience, hence the strain.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Oh Vey!

MARCH 23, 2021 5 AM PT

This would be funny if the true horror of it wasn't so clearly in view. They're essentially outlining the reality of what's happening, as the money magicians are finally pulling out of the West before annihilating it, and us, with their seemingly endless supply of golems.

I find it liberating to feel as though I am able to see and understand the situation, but this is scant consolation as we witness the collapse of one civilisation and the uncertainty that comes with the birth of another. The masses are simply too infantilised, emasculated, docile, demoralised... whichever way you want to describe it, they are lambs to the slaughter.

Covid was just their way of testing how weak we are, and now they have their answer.

There is very little time left for people to wake up, if there's any left at all.

5 minutes ago, pete675 said:

The real controllers make a Mafia style offer to politicians: we can make you rich or we can make you dead.

You can either have a Bliar fate, or you can have a JFK fate.

Boris has obviously gone for the first choice, but would seem (unlike Bliar) to have some vestiges of decency and conscience, hence the strain.

I think he was groomed for this role for a long time, and that he certainly knew the score about how it really works at the con level, but I wonder if he truly understood the scale of what was to be expected of him.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no doubt whatsoever that his hospitalisation last year was actually him being taken away and set straight. It would also explain the strange woman who was attached to him in the run-up to his ascent.

• Like 1