Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks mate, that made me smile and I think I needed that. You're right of course, but this psyop is hard to avoid. It grinds you down, one day I'm up and another I'm down. 

 

I thought the weekend was boss and was a glimmer of hope. But then I think to myself, what's it achieved? What reason do I have to get out of bed right now? I'm stuck in the same situation being dragged down by these pituitary fuckin retards and pisses me off. 

 

These virtue signalling fucks that had fuck all to live for before this shit came along. They'd achieved fuck all in life, but now this has given them every opportunity to scream at people for not wearing a mask, or jump out of the way of people on the pavement or post a picture on Facebook that they've been jabba'd the thick cunts that they are. 

 

And because of their fuckin stupidity we are all being dragged down this road against our collective will, fuck sake. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 🤬

 

Yes as someone said on another thread on here there is a sizable proportion of the population who don't want this Covid shit to end - They are fucking loving it.

Not only do they now have a viable excuse to cover up their fat, hideous faces but for the very first time their lives now have meaning, they are (in their own minds) warriors and upstanding citizens in the fight against the deadly virus. Also for the first time in their lives they feel like they fit in, the soulless anonymity of face masks and social distancing means they can blend in with the crowd and feel like they're part of something rather than the freaks that they actually are.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Zimbabwe's president gets shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine

 

Zimbabwe's president has been pictured getting his first shot of the Chinese Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine - a move the government hopes will encourage more people to seek the Chinese vaccines, which are the only ones currently available in the country.

 

President Emmerson Mnangagwa got a jab today in Victoria Falls, in western Zimbabwe, to promote tourism and launch the second phase of the country's vaccination drive. Mr Mnangagwa's injection was broadcast live on national TV. 

 

Zimbabwe purchased 200,000 doses of the Sinovac vaccine which arrived from China earlier this month. China has also donated 400,000 Sinopharm doses. Currently, the two Chinese vaccines are the only ones in Zimbabwe. 

 

(Africa has a total population of 1,363,533,589 and vaccinating them all would be a logistic impossibility.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Just shows you how things have changed the last 12 months. Before Covid when The Elite tried pushing a part of the agenda if there was significant public resistance to it they'd shelve it temporarily afterwards usually using subtle propaganda to soften people up for whatever it was they were pushing.

But now......

They don't care if there's public resistance or not, it's full steam ahead, consent and public opinion don't matter. Is this a sign of overconfidence or a sign of panic and desperation ???

Either way I'm convinced these tactics are going to blow up in their face at some point, you can't keep doing this over and over without some major reaction from the public.

If the Great Reset is their next main stepping stone, perhaps they need to be in a position where they can openly blame Covid for the world economic collapse.

 

Summer 2022

"We tried everything for two and a half long years, everything! We sacrificed all we could to beat Covid, from lockdowns to strict social distancing, vaccines - and as a result the Western world is near bankrupt.

 

We are almost there but the economic devastation caused by trillions of hours of lost working hours, furlough payments running into many hundreds of billions, bailouts for businesses, jobs gone in their tens of millions and no spending power has all but killed any chance of recovery

 

We must reset. We must sacrifice one more time. In decades past people laid down their lives to defeat fascism. This enemy has no political face and is indiscriminate. 

 

I reiterate that we are almost there. We simply have to reset the economy - not just here but everywhere. Tens of millions of you cannot pay your mortgage or pay your rent. We understand the gut wrenching uncertainty that you are all feeling.

 

I reiterate the need to sacrifice. Your country needs you. Those struggling to put food on the table need you.

 

We must reset"

 

They are going in all or nothing.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Don't be too sure of that 😜

http://web.archive.org/web/20210111135945/https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1348628940340998147

 

27seconds of horror, since deleted BUT THE INTERNET REMEMBERS

You haven't seen Polish version of educational lockdown TV... 

 

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

If the Great Reset is their next main stepping stone, perhaps they need to be in a position where they can openly blame Covid for the world economic collapse.

 

Summer 2022

"We tried everything for two and a half long years, everything! We sacrificed all we could to beat Covid, from lockdowns to strict social distancing, vaccines - and as a result the Western world is near bankrupt.

 

We are almost there but the economic devastation caused by trillions of hours of lost working hours, furlough payments running into many hundreds of billions, bailouts for businesses, jobs gone in their tens of millions and no spending power has all but killed any chance of recovery

 

We must reset. We must sacrifice one more time. In decades past people laid down their lives to defeat fascism. This enemy has no political face and is indiscriminate. 

 

I reiterate that we are almost there. We simply have to reset the economy - not just here but everywhere. Tens of millions of you cannot pay your mortgage or pay your rent. We understand the gut wrenching uncertainty that you are all feeling.

 

I reiterate the need to sacrifice. Your country needs you. Those struggling to put food on the table need you.

 

We must reset"

 

They are going in all or nothing.

 

Now you talk like Schwab xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Just watched V for Vendetta (2005) again and had forgotten how prescient and relevant a film that it was and still is

 

I'm just itching to let my kids (8 and 10) watch it. They love their Fawkes (Anonymous Hacker) Masks. A little scary on the hacking front as my youngest is a bit of a tech wiz for his age, I was teaching him to use nmap on Kali Linux on our home network the other day; but he worked out he coud ping externally and found a whole bunch of routers with exposed admin pages in Washington DC. Probably a honeytrap!!!

 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Saved said:

If the Great Reset is their next main stepping stone, perhaps they need to be in a position where they can openly blame Covid for the world economic collapse.

 

Summer 2022

"We tried everything for two and a half long years, everything! We sacrificed all we could to beat Covid, from lockdowns to strict social distancing, vaccines - and as a result the Western world is near bankrupt.

 

We are almost there but the economic devastation caused by trillions of hours of lost working hours, furlough payments running into many hundreds of billions, bailouts for businesses, jobs gone in their tens of millions and no spending power has all but killed any chance of recovery

 

We must reset. We must sacrifice one more time. In decades past people laid down their lives to defeat fascism. This enemy has no political face and is indiscriminate. 

 

I reiterate that we are almost there. We simply have to reset the economy - not just here but everywhere. Tens of millions of you cannot pay your mortgage or pay your rent. We understand the gut wrenching uncertainty that you are all feeling.

 

I reiterate the need to sacrifice. Your country needs you. Those struggling to put food on the table need you.

 

We must reset"

 

They are going in all or nothing.

 

 

Need to archive this post because it's exactly what's going to happen.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

PEOPLE AT SOME POINT THIS YEAR WE WILL GET A COLD, IT MAY BE MILD, IT MAY BE A VICKS VAPOUR RUB MOMENT BUT WE WILL CATCH A FUCKIN COLD!!!!! 

And the old and infirm DIE from it..that's LIFE...it's natures way...and some times years can go by and weak versions of cold n flu circulate so the old and infirm live on a few more years then a particularly bad season comes through and takes them all out!

 

All this 10th  "wave" bullshittery is SO unscientific it's not funny...even real viral epidemics don't keep coming and coming with endless surges... they sweep through and take the low hanging fruit - be they old, be they infirm, be they weak, fragile children or the particularly unlucky.. and IF it sweeps around again, the strong are already immune from severe dis-ease and "it" takes the next lot of low hanging fruit, even if they weren't quite ready to drop off the vine...hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution, not to mention common sense,  thrown to wind like the Roman Emperors ashes were when Alaric and his Goths sacked Rome in 410CE!  Like the city of Rome, the human body his being sacked by hostel foreign forces for the first time in 800 years.

Sack of Rome by the Visigoths on 24 August 410 by JN Sylvestre 1890.jpg

 

The damage this hysteria has done to real science, just like trust in police, is irreversible and yet the sheeple yell "science" with so much self righteousness it makes me sick...."Trust the science" "the science is settled" - People behind this can't be trusted and Science is never settled (yes the Earth is a globe, that's 'settled' but quantum physics now tells us it's just a ball of atoms vibrating at different frequencies and our consciousness is what gives our reality "shape" so it may not be a 'globe' in the strictest sense either, just an illusion🤔)

image.jpeg.1e9aa6d0444a8d117dcb6e0e98ac64f8.jpeg

image.jpeg.269e782401aeefeed5a7354d013a35f8.jpeg

- strangely enough these shriekers never question why this 'pandemic" "vaccine" science is never questioned/other points of view censored- when that's the very foundation of the empirical scientific method that, thanks to the enlightened European minds of the 17th C., catapulted humanity into the modern age; constant questioning! (I only bold that to be facetious because our culture and history is under attack)

What Was The Scientific Revolution Of The 16th Through 18th Centuries? -  WorldAtlas

 

P.S. sorry about the waffling rant.

P.P.S LOLZ 'vics vapour rub moment' 🤣  - (I used to eat that stuff when I was a kid🤪 never had a cold lol)

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Human10 said:

In my partner's company half of people he talked to don't want it. Only one Polish lady is into this propaganda - over 50 thinks she can die of covid because of high blood pressure...

Listen to the seers but most wont tell cause they think all can feel wot they know so if you know one follow close, if you dont find one and if you arent one then your ignorance will have you in hell and its where youre meant to be ,pride will blind the way.

We are the truth spotters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Just shows you how things have changed the last 12 months. Before Covid when The Elite tried pushing a part of the agenda if there was significant public resistance to it they'd shelve it temporarily afterwards usually using subtle propaganda to soften people up for whatever it was they were pushing.

But now......

They don't care if there's public resistance or not, it's full steam ahead, consent and public opinion don't matter. Is this a sign of overconfidence or a sign of panic and desperation ???

Either way I'm convinced these tactics are going to blow up in their face at some point, you can't keep doing this over and over without some major reaction from the public.

I don't think you should pin hope on sheep's waking up, they won't.  Too many of them take there directions from the church and other cult groups, there to used submitting to orders given without questioning it in the belief they will benefit out of it. Would you really want that, they wake up this time to get led again, that's all they do. Your better off planing without them. Don't worry about them cos they don't worry about us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

And the old and infirm DIE from it..that's LIFE...it's natures way...and some times years can go by and weak versions of cold n flu circulate so the old and infirm live on a few more years then a particularly bad season comes through and takes them all out!

 

All this 10th  "wave" bullshittery is SO unscientific it's not funny...even real viral epidemics don't keep coming and coming with endless surges... they sweep through and take the low hanging fruit - be they old, be they infirm, be they weak, fragile children or the particularly unlucky.. and IF it sweeps around again, the strong are already immune from severe dis-ease and "it" takes the next lot of low hanging fruit, even if they weren't quite ready to drop off the vine...hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution, not to mention common sense,  thrown to wind like the Roman Emperors ashes were when Alaric and his Goths sacked Rome in 410CE!  Like the city of Rome, the human body his being sacked by hostel foreign forces for the first time in 800 years.

Sack of Rome by the Visigoths on 24 August 410 by JN Sylvestre 1890.jpg

 

The damage this hysteria has done to real science, just like trust in police, is irreversible and yet the sheeple yell "science" with so much self righteousness it makes me sick...."Trust the science" "the science is settled" - People behind this can't be trusted and Science is never settled (yes the Earth is a globe, that's 'settled' but quantum physics now tells us it's just a ball of atoms vibrating at different frequencies and our consciousness is what gives our reality "shape" so it may not be a 'globe' in the strictest sense either, just an illusion🤔)

image.jpeg.1e9aa6d0444a8d117dcb6e0e98ac64f8.jpeg

image.jpeg.269e782401aeefeed5a7354d013a35f8.jpeg

- strangely enough these shriekers never question why this 'pandemic" "vaccine" science is never questioned/other points of view censored- when that's the very foundation of the empirical scientific method that, thanks to the enlightened European minds of the 17th C., catapulted humanity into the modern age; constant questioning! (I only bold that to be facetious because our culture and history is under attack)

What Was The Scientific Revolution Of The 16th Through 18th Centuries? -  WorldAtlas

 

P.S. sorry about the waffling rant.

P.P.S LOLZ 'vics vapour rub moment' 🤣  - (I used to eat that stuff when I was a kid🤪 never had a cold lol)

God regret I didn't try it as a kid, had to taste lovely - kids are immortal to toxins like rats... Just kidding - but I remember eating weird stuff challenges...

Sometimes I think it's just my imagination... We design the reality we live in... I just have to... Fix my visualizations ;)

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

20210324_215154.jpg.8a5820574102ebfff3e6844cebcb21ae.jpg

Sorry I struggled to get this to post. Basically it's a so- called medical ethics "expert" detailing why is is ethical to have compulsory vaccinations for care workers. It's so insidious, that it is barely believable.

Telegraph today, 24th March.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Sorry I struggled to get this to post. Basically it's a so- called medical ethics "expert" detailing why is is ethical to have compulsory vaccinations for care workers. It's so insidious, that it is barely believable.

Telegraph today, 24th March.

I think it would be ethical to book him a ticket to Mars... These ethics breaks common law and common sense... When everyone who wanted over 50 had a jab already, the rest takes the risk what this maniac talks about? 🥴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Human10 said:

had to taste lovely

tastes like smells...yum lol

 

2 hours ago, Human10 said:

Sometimes I think it's just my imagination... We design the reality we live in... I just have to... Fix my visualizations ;)

It IS your imagine - thats what makes humanity so special. That's why even before this bullshyte TPTB try and stamp that out of children; STOP DAY DREAMING! GROW UP! GET REAL! Whose real?

We DO design our reality; every thought, every word, every deed - is going to become your life: ever wonder why some people have "bad luck" or seem to have the same pattern of relationship/job dramas? Ever get the sense those people are Moaning Minnie's compared to the person who has "good luck" because they truly believe in themselves and has quiet gratitude for even the small things.

 

I live in a completely different universe than the people I have dinner with at the table.

 

https://archive.org/details/the-holographic-universe/mode/2up

 

Pure "luck" or that homeowners belief system and souls journey built on the sum total of every thought, word & deed they've ever had?

image.jpeg.042b607ee6577608ec1af218869a9d09.jpeg

 

Even if Con-vid was real - it wouldn't kill me... even if Con-vid was real and circulating- I'd make a conscious effort to take lots of vits etc and it still wouldn't kill me. But it probably kill all the frightened people; cowering in their homes waiting for it to waft in through the letterflap.  Rhetorical question, but Why is it govts around the world don't broadcast simple advice and motivational messages if there truly was a disaster happening around everyone's ears?

image.jpeg.68e486c484e727b655f7e5c85ad4e6c7.jpeg

image.jpeg.2751bb3213358ad009af6095236741c4.jpeg

Episode #24: American Propaganda Posters of WWII (Season 2, Episode 4) —  ArtCurious

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Human10 said:

God regret I didn't try it as a kid, had to taste lovely - kids are immortal to toxins like rats... Just kidding - but I remember eating weird stuff challenges...

Sometimes I think it's just my imagination... We design the reality we live in... I just have to... Fix my visualizations ;)

 

My challenges as a kid:

 

Pickled cabbage

Chillies

Garlic

Spanish Onions

Mustard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

My challenges as a kid:

 

Pickled cabbage

Chillies

Garlic

Spanish Onions

Mustard

Weed

Skunk

Speed

Alcohol 

Cocaine

 

Skunk the only one I enjoyed

 

Your list all good till mustard, hate the stuff. Even recently tried a mustard ball (little green pea looking thing) cos someone dared me. There vile

I also remember day dreaming alot just standing there looking blank until my mum would snap me out of it telling me i shouldn't be doing it. (Before the drugs) tell you what tho, the day dreams were more interesting thand real life. I still do it now it's great letting your mind wander around, thing is I can't help it, it just happens. But there's always someone there ready to snap you out of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Washing powder (back then it wasn't probably so dangerous), toothpaste, paper glue (white), paper... 🤪

Was the glue the school stuff in the big bottles had a mate that used to eat it after putting it on his finger like a line of tooth paste.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...