Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Aye, but everyone is on your side. My Mrs is a sheep, parents, her parents. I'm literally on my own. My bro was convinced at the beginning but now is back on the fence and I reckon verging on turning to then herd.

It's ok when people close to you feel the same, you're secure and can express yourself in the comfort that you're not being judged. But when they don't, you have no one but yourself to talk shit through and apply logic to what you're experiencing. But when those close don't it's a horrible experience and very isolating. I've got here, my and god as an outlet at the moment. But I'm fuckin raging at the minute, back to being angry rather than calm and it's a slippery slope. I'm not sure how much longer I can go feeling up and down like this. We're not meant to live like this full stop. 

Lord, come now, I can't take it anymore. Fuckin covid cunts, sick of em. 

Strange how your brother has been pushed back towards the dark side....as this has got more ludicrous I would have thought the propaganda would be ineffectual especially towards people who have some doubts.

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Is it just me, or is this woman bat shit absolutely fkn crazy?!?!?

If it's "hot, itchy and uncomfortable and they're protesting" forcing them is abusive. You did it... Fucking psycho!

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Is it just me, or is this woman bat shit absolutely fkn crazy?!?!?

If it's "hot, itchy and uncomfortable and they're protesting" forcing them is abusive. You did it... Fucking psycho!

On 3/20/2021 at 12:22 PM, Human10 said:

Mad cow disease as far as remember was probably caused by feeding plant based animal with meat proteins... It's revenge from the nature :( We will not get far doing things that are against nature.

Mad cow disease BCE is believed to be initially caused by mutated protein prions - attacking the body... but then passed on by the hideously monstrous process of industrialised farming; specifically feeding cows to other cows 😪.. which reminds me of the extinguished prof. (with a small p) Neil Fergusson with his previous predictions; like in 2002 where he predicted that up to 50,000 people would likely die from exposure to BSE. In the U.K., only 177.

Then in 2005, he predicted that up to 150 million people could die bird flu; only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.

Not to mention is foot-and-mouth 'models' that sparked the mass culling of eleven million sheep and cattle during the 2001 outbreak. He also predicted that up to 150,000 people could die. There were fewer than 200 deaths. . . .UN-FKING-BELIEVABLE...

because it's a preordained global script, they only country to publicly criticise the Covid 500,000+ (uk) and 75,000 (NZ) 'predictions' was Sweden's 85,000 ..that I'm aware of.. 

least we forget how all this fear-based nonsense which has escalated into our current unimaginable drama got kicked off...

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Aye, but everyone is on your side. My Mrs is a sheep, parents, her parents. I'm literally on my own. My bro was convinced at the beginning but now is back on the fence and I reckon verging on turning to then herd.

It's ok when people close to you feel the same, you're secure and can express yourself in the comfort that you're not being judged. But when they don't, you have no one but yourself to talk shit through and apply logic to what you're experiencing. But when those close don't it's a horrible experience and very isolating. I've got here, my and god as an outlet at the moment. But I'm fuckin raging at the minute, back to being angry rather than calm and it's a slippery slope. I'm not sure how much longer I can go feeling up and down like this. We're not meant to live like this full stop. 

Lord, come now, I can't take it anymore. Fuckin covid cunts, sick of em. 

i just dont understand how somebody close to you can not feel the same, obviously you have all this information at your fingertips.

maybe you should just get all your info together and have 1 last HURRAH and try and wake her up, beg her to give you 25 minutes.......i mean what you got to lose.

and just to let u know where im at....my wife suffers with severe depression, it took years to get her off the meds...n the ups n downs are all the time, the arguments wev had because she feels i dont share with her, but when i do she just cant cope with it.......she 100% would rather not know, then shes glad she does, then wants me to stop.

keep you anger mate, and use it when the time comes.

i just have a different mind set.........everything i have is pure anger. im sorry your isolated n u feel this way......i really am.

the evidence is on our side tho isnt it...the cult have no fuckin evidence whatso ever, the problem we have with  the sheep is getting them to sit down n take note....they dont want to know.........

28 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Yeah I have seen the videos and the contents clearly labelled on the box

There is evidence from both human and animal studies that inhalation exposure to ethylene oxide can result in a wide range of carcinogenic effects.

ethylene oxide irritates mucous membranes of the nose and throat; higher contents cause damage to the trachea and bronchi, progressing into the partial collapse of the lungs. High concentrations can cause pulmonary edemaand damage the cardiovascular system; the damaging effect of ethylene oxide may occur only after 72 hours after exposure

and people are putting these up their nose

fuckin nuts....n thank you.....im gunna copy n paste that....cheers buddy

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Strange how your brother has been pushed back towards the dark side....as this has got more ludicrous I would have thought the propaganda would be ineffectual especially towards people who have some doubts.

Because his Mrs got it, tested positive and was quite ill. So did her step dad who has some quite serious health issues. But guess what, they both survived. I said to him, "did they live?" He said "yeah". I said "and despite that no one else the house got it?" He said "that's right" and I said "so the most transmissible and contagious virus in history and no else got it?" "No." 

So his answer to all of that? He doesn't know. And this is what we're up against. Even told him that the test is a fraud, the numbers are faked. Fence sitter. We'll see. I've just given trying to tell anyone anything. It's a waste of time. 

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Mad cow disease BCE is believed to be initially caused by mutated protein prions - attacking the body... but then passed on by the hideously monstrous process of industrialised farming; specifically feeding cows to other cows 😪.. which reminds me of the extinguished prof. (with a small p) Neil Fergusson with his previous predictions; like in 2002 where he predicted that up to 50,000 people would likely die from exposure to BSE. In the U.K., only 177.

Then in 2005, he predicted that up to 150 million people could die bird flu; only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.

Not to mention is foot-and-mouth 'models' that sparked the mass culling of eleven million sheep and cattle during the 2001 outbreak. He also predicted that up to 150,000 people could die. There were fewer than 200 deaths. . . .UN-FKING-BELIEVABLE...

because it's a preordained global script, they only country to publicly criticise the Covid 500,000+ (uk) and 75,000 (NZ) 'predictions' was Sweden's 85,000 ..that I'm aware of.. 

least we forget how all this fear-based nonsense which has escalated into our current unimaginable drama got kicked off...

I watched on Disrovery or some other channel cannibal tribe that had this disease very often... So similar reason - makes sense...

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Because his Mrs got it, tested positive and was quite ill. So did her step dad who has some quite serious health issues. But guess what, they both survived. I said to him, "did they live?" He said "yeah". I said "and despite that no one else the house got it?" He said "that's right" and I said "so the most transmissible and contagious virus in history and no else got it?" "No." 

So his answer to all of that? He doesn't know. And this is what we're up against. Even told him that the test is a fraud, the numbers are faked. Fence sitter. We'll see. I've just given trying to tell anyone anything. It's a waste of time. 

this is the stuff what fuckin does me the most..............we get ill, n mostly flu like illnesses.

PEOPLE AT SOME POINT THIS YEAR WE WILL GET A COLD, IT MAY BE MILD, IT MAY BE A VICKS VAPOUR RUB MOMENT BUT WE WILL CATCH A FUCKIN COLD!!!!! 

IV HAD THIS ARGUMENT WITH MANY FUCKIN SHEEP.........WE GET ILL.......WE HUMAN BEINGS CATCH COLDS AND OFTEN NORMALLY IN FUCKING WINTER. THE LONGER THE GOVERNMENT KEEP THIS GOING...THE MORE OF US WILL GET FUCKIN POORLY AT SOME POINT.

BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT BEFORE COVID.......SUPER HEROES WE FUCKIN WERENT. GETS ON MY FUCKING TITS THIS.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, perpetual said:

He's been told "Do as I tell you OR (fill in something nasty here)".

Go on Boris. This is your chance to spit it all out and be on our side. You'd feel better.

Boris: But my life is at stake.... (or something like that)

LMFAO......HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

13 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Look at these soy boys at the end. Couldn't make it up. 

what is it with the elites......n this boy or girl from Brooklyn bollocks......Jenny from the bronx etc etc.........fuckin silly bastards

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, perpetual said:

He's been told "Do as I tell you OR (fill in something nasty here)".

Go on Boris. This is your chance to spit it all out and be on our side. You'd feel better.

Boris: But my life is at stake.... (or something like that)

He said years back there are to many people on Earth... So don't think he is good a guy because he looks like a friendly idiot...

Edited by Human10
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

Maybe stuff like this is karma for the sheep ?? Despite all the evidence past and present that politicians and the media are liars who don't give a shit about them they still make the decision to without question believe everything they're told.

For every decision there are consequences.

• Like 2