Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Meh. Most of those supposedly pro freedom protesters were wearing face nappies. One of the biggest statements you can make right now is to not wear a face nappy in a location you're supposed to.

DONT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THAT, BUT LOVED IT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah oh!

 

Coronavirus: 'Double mutant' Covid variant found in India

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56507988

 

Double fkn mutant - Scrapping the bottom of the barrel now, even for you, BEEP.

 

What's more terrifying is that the thousands of idiots are 'discussing' it on my FB feed as if its a thing...my god.. with every dumb and dumber 'phrase' sheeple reflect it.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

Listen mate.....ethylene oxide is doing the rounds....on the ends of these swabs............its getting crazy......im having conversations with the wife talking about that eventually we will have to pull her out of school...

 

its a criminal criminal world.....

 

watched a video earlier of a guy explaining how a close friend was in hospital, getting pcr after pcr test for months, and has just died of a completely unrelated BRAIN HAEMORRHAGE.

Yeah I have seen the videos and the contents clearly labelled on the box

 

There is evidence from both human and animal studies that inhalation exposure to ethylene oxide can result in a wide range of carcinogenic effects.

 ethylene oxide irritates mucous membranes of the nose and throat; higher contents cause damage to the trachea and bronchi, progressing into the partial collapse of the lungs. High concentrations can cause pulmonary edemaand damage the cardiovascular system; the damaging effect of ethylene oxide may occur only after 72 hours after exposure


 

and people are putting these up their nose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

They either read this thread or happened to have the same idea. lol

Well done for trying but could have departed not from Dover?

This made my day. Looks like I won't be able to escape even on fcuking dingy! Maybe just Fedex myself far far away 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Meh. Most of those supposedly pro freedom protesters were wearing face nappies. One of the biggest statements you can make right now is to not wear a face nappy in a location you're supposed to.

I agree, better not to wear masks at this type of protest.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Ah oh!

 

Coronavirus: 'Double mutant' Covid variant found in India

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56507988

 

Double fkn mutant - Scrapping the bottom of the barrel now, even for you, BEEP.

 

What's more terrifying is that the thousands of idiots are 'discussing' it on my FB feed as if its a thing...my god.. with every dumb and dumber 'phrase' sheeple reflect it.

I thought dingy was most hilarious thing today but 'double mutant'.... Am I in fcuking candid camera? Triple retards...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

me, my wife n daughter loving this at the moment.

 

it is fuckin ard made, n it does get us all down.........but you are not on your own. Its a abit shit that we cant shake hands mate........but if i was there, id put my arm around you mate....you are not on ur own.....none of us are. Saturday proved that. Theres alot of us. We arent alone around the world.

 

crank the volume up.

Aye, but everyone is on your side. My Mrs is a sheep, parents, her parents. I'm literally on my own. My bro was convinced at the beginning but now is back on the fence and I reckon verging on turning to then herd.

 

It's ok when people close to you feel the same, you're secure and can express yourself in the comfort that you're not being judged. But when they don't, you have no one but yourself to talk shit through and apply logic to what you're experiencing. But when those close don't it's a horrible experience and very isolating. I've got here, my and god as an outlet at the moment. But I'm fuckin raging at the minute, back to being angry rather than calm and it's a slippery slope. I'm not sure how much longer I can go feeling up and down like this. We're not meant to live like this full stop. 

 

Lord, come now, I can't take it anymore. Fuckin covid cunts, sick of em. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Aye, but everyone is on your side. My Mrs is a sheep, parents, her parents. I'm literally on my own. My bro was convinced at the beginning but now is back on the fence and I reckon verging on turning to then herd.

 

It's ok when people close to you feel the same, you're secure and can express yourself in the comfort that you're not being judged. But when they don't, you have no one but yourself to talk shit through and apply logic to what you're experiencing. But when those close don't it's a horrible experience and very isolating. I've got here, my and god as an outlet at the moment. But I'm fuckin raging at the minute, back to being angry rather than calm and it's a slippery slope. I'm not sure how much longer I can go feeling up and down like this. We're not meant to live like this full stop. 

 

Lord, come now, I can't take it anymore. Fuckin covid cunts, sick of em. 

Strange how your brother has been pushed back towards the dark side....as this has got more ludicrous I would have thought the propaganda would be ineffectual especially towards people who have some doubts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Is it just me, or is this woman bat shit absolutely fkn crazy?!?!?

 

 

 

If it's "hot, itchy and uncomfortable and they're protesting" forcing them is abusive. You did it... Fucking psycho!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Is it just me, or is this woman bat shit absolutely fkn crazy?!?!?

 

 

 

If it's "hot, itchy and uncomfortable and they're protesting" forcing them is abusive. You did it... Fucking psycho!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2021 at 12:22 PM, Human10 said:

Mad cow disease as far as remember was probably caused by feeding plant based animal with meat proteins... It's revenge from the nature :( We will not get far doing things that are against nature.

Mad cow disease BCE is believed to be initially caused by mutated protein prions - attacking the body... but then passed on by the hideously monstrous process of industrialised farming; specifically feeding cows to other cows 😪.. which reminds me of the extinguished prof. (with a small p) Neil Fergusson with his previous predictions; like in 2002 where he predicted that up to 50,000 people would likely die from exposure to BSE. In the U.K., only 177.

Then in 2005, he predicted that up to 150 million people could die bird flu; only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.

Not to mention is foot-and-mouth 'models' that sparked the mass culling of eleven million sheep and cattle during the 2001 outbreak. He also predicted that up to 150,000 people could die. There were fewer than 200 deaths. . . .UN-FKING-BELIEVABLE...

 

because it's a preordained global script, they only country to publicly criticise the Covid 500,000+ (uk) and 75,000 (NZ) 'predictions' was Sweden's 85,000 ..that I'm aware of.. 

 

least we forget how all this fear-based nonsense which has escalated into our current unimaginable drama got kicked off...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...