Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

21 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

These virtue signalling fucks that had fuck all to live for before this shit came along. They'd achieved fuck all in life, but now this has given them every opportunity to scream at people for not wearing a mask, or jump out of the way of people on the pavement or post a picture on Facebook that they've been jabba'd the thick cunts that they are. 

And because of their fuckin stupidity we are all being dragged down this road against our collective will, fuck sake. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 🤬

Hammer, nail, head.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

These virtue signalling fucks that had fuck all to live for before this shit came along. They'd achieved fuck all in life, but now this has given them every opportunity to scream at people for not wearing a mask, or jump out of the way of people on the pavement or post a picture on Facebook that they've been jabba'd the thick cunts that they are. 

Sad c**ts aren't they mate. Its brought out all the busy bodies and people that enjoy having authority over others. Not to be sanctimonious but I've achieved nothing in my life (but there is still time i tell myself) and I woudn't dream of doing any of this nonsense to feel powerful or special. Truth is its people of all walks of life that need to feel special and 'good'. "Be kind". 

One thing i learned when i started work at 16 was is doesn't matter whether you are in a dead end job or high flying job or anywhere in society there are these power hungry shallow ego maniacs everywhere. Whether its Doris with her hi-vis and clipboard in a morrisons car park or a CEO of a wealthy buisness. 

I feel the same as you mate. Its one day up one day down. It is getting considerably darker. 

Perhaps i am being too optimistic but I am certain at least on some levels the meat golems mocking me and us and still are will have egg on their faces one way or another. Even if you don't believe in karma characters like that talk talk talk and will end up having reality catch up with them at sone point. Whether that be realising lockdowns are not supposed to end or realising they have been conned who knows.

But a few people who had a go at me in my personal life last year because they didn't like hearing my truth, i walked away. And I wont rub it in to them either if the truth does come out. They have exposed themselves.

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Morph....many many times iv been over the top a little down n in the dumps mate, n uv rested ur invisible digital hand on my shoulder, and said

''just relax brav''.....well maybe not that exact quote.

look its all gunna get lairy and its yet to reach it peak.....all the daft cunts are gunna wanda off a cliff but us...the awake...are a fuckin wake mate, we arent gunna pcr, we arent gunna vaccinate, my family arent, what ever happens we just hold out....every fuckin law is gunna get passed, vaccine passport is already on its way...every thing we see is a fuckin shame, fake debates, false tv, its all bollocks.....are hope is the longer we hold out the more people will croak it, its as simple as that...n uv said it to me...it will all come out in the wash.......some of these coppers kids are gunna get seriously ill, a mum the wife knows, who just wont fuckin listen says her 11 year old at highschool as got constant head aches and is in bed at 6, pcr testing masks all day...........

keep ur head up....think long term....wev just got to out last the fuckin sheep....what happens then who knows buddy....but this is the cards we have been dealt...so lets just go all in son.

FUCK BORIS FUCK MATT HANCOCK FUCK BILL GATES FUCK THE CFR FUCK THE NWO FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL OF THESE CUNTS. FUCK THEM MY FRIEND, N FUCK EVERY FUCKING IDIOT MASKING AND TESTING THERE KIDS.

WE ARE THE FUTURE MATE, N IF WE ARENT......ATLEAST WE GO OUT KNOWING WEV MADE IT FUCKIN HARDER FOR THEM....FUCKING BASTARDS.

STAY THE COURSE, HOLD STRONG, LETS OUT LAST THE FUCKIN SHEEP!!!!

Sometimes I've wished I could barrf up the red pill, but ultimately I'm glad that I can see it. I'm coming round to accept that the people in my life who laugh at my views will have to fall away, very sad. I could hide it before all this, the only real eccentricity being that I had not had my kids vaxxed, the only mum who hadn't.

but now, I can't bear to even zoom call them. 

40 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks mate, that made me smile and I think I needed that. You're right of course, but this psyop is hard to avoid. It grinds you down, one day I'm up and another I'm down. 

I thought the weekend was boss and was a glimmer of hope. But then I think to myself, what's it achieved? What reason do I have to get out of bed right now? I'm stuck in the same situation being dragged down by these pituitary fuckin retards and pisses me off. 

And because of their fuckin stupidity we are all being dragged down this road against our collective will, fuck sake. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 🤬

me, my wife n daughter loving this at the moment.

it is fuckin ard made, n it does get us all down.........but you are not on your own. Its a abit shit that we cant shake hands mate........but if i was there, id put my arm around you mate....you are not on ur own.....none of us are. Saturday proved that. Theres alot of us. We arent alone around the world.

crank the volume up.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Sometimes I've wished I could barrf up the red pill, but ultimately I'm glad that I can see it. I'm coming round to accept that the people in my life who laugh at my views will have to fall away, very sad. I could hide it before all this, the only real eccentricity being that I had not had my kids vaxxed, the only mum who hadn't.

but now, I can't bear to even zoom call them. 

it easy to wonder isnt it, who got the better deal us or them.....Iv got a 8 year old....and its fucking hard having a little girl in this. and your absolutely right....we just need to get ready n be prepared.........i keep hoping we are all crazy, but this time our theorys are right. 

and we need to be prepared, people are going to die....and our lives are going to get really difficult. We just need to be ready....well by ready i just mean....expect it to come.

We can hold out.

we have to.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yep we just had the call from the school

your child has been in close contact blah de blah

Not allowed back for 10 days

fuming

”oh they must have test before they come back”

no they won’t be having any test

the whole thing is clown world isn’t it

I’m under no obligation to test my child am I before sending them back?

Absolutely fuming 

bet they loved it calling us as we haven’t consented to any testing or any of the stupid jabs in school etc over the years

could hear it in the persons voice, the glee

Edited by vinny79
  • Sad 1
13 hours ago, BossCrow said:

An interesting one from Corbett Report. Flash Mobs - a potentially useful protest technique.

Flashmobs for Freedom - #SolutionsWatch

Meh. Most of those supposedly pro freedom protesters were wearing face nappies. One of the biggest statements you can make right now is to not wear a face nappy in a location you're supposed to.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I saw a video of a NHS doctor tried to kit himself and test PPE a year ago.

Like this one.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27VKRPzkjr0

My guess is that the spray is just a minty spray and nothing sinister but you could ask to see the spray's brand before to check its Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs).

iv been FIT tested in the past, back in the day where you wore masks for power tools.........n the sprays were nothing sinister at all.........i know on this side of the fence things can get real really quick....but i dont think its got has bad as face fitting masks then spraying chlorophorm....but i wouldnt rule it out...if the the person carrying out the training, looks abit steptoe with glasses and calls himself Bill..........run like fuck 🤣

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

fuming

Absolutely fuming 

Not in UK. Anyway I wouldn't. Why would she if she herself isolated for 10 days... God help me with these idiots.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

fuming

Absolutely fuming 

Listen mate.....ethylene oxide is doing the rounds....on the ends of these swabs............its getting crazy......im having conversations with the wife talking about that eventually we will have to pull her out of school...

its a criminal criminal world.....

watched a video earlier of a guy explaining how a close friend was in hospital, getting pcr after pcr test for months, and has just died of a completely unrelated BRAIN HAEMORRHAGE.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Meh. Most of those supposedly pro freedom protesters were wearing face nappies. One of the biggest statements you can make right now is to not wear a face nappy in a location you're supposed to.

DONT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THAT, BUT LOVED IT

Ah oh!

Coronavirus: 'Double mutant' Covid variant found in India

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56507988

Double fkn mutant - Scrapping the bottom of the barrel now, even for you, BEEP.

What's more terrifying is that the thousands of idiots are 'discussing' it on my FB feed as if its a thing...my god.. with every dumb and dumber 'phrase' sheeple reflect it.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Listen mate.....ethylene oxide is doing the rounds....on the ends of these swabs............its getting crazy......im having conversations with the wife talking about that eventually we will have to pull her out of school...

its a criminal criminal world.....

watched a video earlier of a guy explaining how a close friend was in hospital, getting pcr after pcr test for months, and has just died of a completely unrelated BRAIN HAEMORRHAGE.

Yeah I have seen the videos and the contents clearly labelled on the box

There is evidence from both human and animal studies that inhalation exposure to ethylene oxide can result in a wide range of carcinogenic effects.

ethylene oxide irritates mucous membranes of the nose and throat; higher contents cause damage to the trachea and bronchi, progressing into the partial collapse of the lungs. High concentrations can cause pulmonary edemaand damage the cardiovascular system; the damaging effect of ethylene oxide may occur only after 72 hours after exposure

and people are putting these up their nose

5 minutes ago, perpetual said:

They either read this thread or happened to have the same idea. lol

Well done for trying but could have departed not from Dover?

This made my day. Looks like I won't be able to escape even on fcuking dingy! Maybe just Fedex myself far far away 🤣

25 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I agree, better not to wear masks at this type of protest.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Ah oh!

Coronavirus: 'Double mutant' Covid variant found in India

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56507988

Double fkn mutant - Scrapping the bottom of the barrel now, even for you, BEEP.

What's more terrifying is that the thousands of idiots are 'discussing' it on my FB feed as if its a thing...my god.. with every dumb and dumber 'phrase' sheeple reflect it.

I thought dingy was most hilarious thing today but 'double mutant'.... Am I in fcuking candid camera? Triple retards...

17 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

DONT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THAT, BUT LOVED IT

Non maskers are modern day Mr Landmesser's.

Our arena is not at a propaganda speech but after work, ambling around Safebury's

download (1).jpg

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

me, my wife n daughter loving this at the moment.

it is fuckin ard made, n it does get us all down.........but you are not on your own. Its a abit shit that we cant shake hands mate........but if i was there, id put my arm around you mate....you are not on ur own.....none of us are. Saturday proved that. Theres alot of us. We arent alone around the world.

crank the volume up.

Aye, but everyone is on your side. My Mrs is a sheep, parents, her parents. I'm literally on my own. My bro was convinced at the beginning but now is back on the fence and I reckon verging on turning to then herd.

It's ok when people close to you feel the same, you're secure and can express yourself in the comfort that you're not being judged. But when they don't, you have no one but yourself to talk shit through and apply logic to what you're experiencing. But when those close don't it's a horrible experience and very isolating. I've got here, my and god as an outlet at the moment. But I'm fuckin raging at the minute, back to being angry rather than calm and it's a slippery slope. I'm not sure how much longer I can go feeling up and down like this. We're not meant to live like this full stop. 

Lord, come now, I can't take it anymore. Fuckin covid cunts, sick of em. 

• Like 3