Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

australians are doomed. curfew time.

Daniel Andrews declares a STATE OF DISASTER and introduces an 8pm curfew for Melbourne from TONIGHT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8584801/Daniel-Andrews-declares-coronavirus-state-disaster-Victoria-8pm-curfew.html

As you might be aware by now the VIRUS only attacks humans between certain hours of the day.

Its getting more and more ridiculous by the day and then by the minute.

One of their big leaders must be very close to dying to keep pushing like this.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

From the photos ive seen millions marched. Same in Netherlands.

NY Times labelled them Neo Nazis & conspiracy theorist lol.

Embarrassing to live in soulless Britain.

EeYFl3QUwAAH_rd?format=jpg&name=large

Neo Nazis & conspiracy theorists appear to be the majority!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

how the fuck can there be increased cases other than the fake test kits results

I think you answered your own question there.

Increased cases mean zero.

people dying is what matters; and since that isn't happening the story has to be kept scary somehow for the masqued to keep believing.

Though I get the feeling that it is all going to be  collapsing very soon.

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

From the photos ive seen millions marched. Same in Netherlands.

NY Times labelled them Neo Nazis & conspiracy theorist lol.

Embarrassing to live in soulless Britain.

EeYFl3QUwAAH_rd?format=jpg&name=large

Sorry, where's the photo at the bottom? Have you got a link to go with this?

3 hours ago, Staeld said:

D'ya think people will cotton on to the fact that this whole thing is a Masonic Rite?

play your part -- is the phrase in the UK

play .... your ..... part

so as plumber says ... the theatre performance ACT 15 enter stage right says

"wearing work clothes, performing a job in 29 Acacia Road is covid19 safe"

"wearing normal clothes having a cuppa and chat at 29 Acacia Road is covid19 dangerous"

ACT 16 will have costume change and a new script

this is what they do at the Masonic Hall , they roleplay

15 minutes ago, zArk said:

D'ya think people will cotton on to the fact that this whole thing is a Masonic Rite?

play your part -- is the phrase in the UK

play .... your ..... part

so as plumber says ... the theatre performance ACT 15 enter stage right says

"wearing work clothes, performing a job in 29 Acacia Road is covid19 safe"

"wearing normal clothes having a cuppa and chat at 29 Acacia Road is covid19 dangerous"

ACT 16 will have costume change and a new script

this is what they do at the Masonic Hall , they roleplay

EefPuSRWoAE6jnU?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, greenheart said:

Sorry, where's the photo at the bottom? Have you got a link to go with this?

Sorry mate no, not sure on legitness, but similar sized crowds were shown.🤔

Edit: The photo is apparently from a different event.

Edited by oddsnsods

30 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Has anyone ever watched the film V for Vendetta, is relevant to the thread 

Yeah, funny enough I rewatched that film a couple of weeks back. The St Mary's Bio attack and the structure of the film story in relation to top government officials making money from it did make me wonder, its all there with parallels to Gates and Dr Faust et-cetera 🤔

• Like 2

Does anyone think like me the measures imposed as a result of this pandemic would have been untenable only a generation ago? Only a few decades ago intellectual discourse was still prevalent and the general public were credited with intelligence. In the nineteen eighties minoritarian viewpoints still had an outlet on broadcasters such as Channel Four but now dissenting views are increasingly marginalised and news bulletins and public debates are so low brow and philistine. 

• Like 2

I just double checked & added source link. @zArk

Ive been trying to figure how they come to the conclusion of people infected.

Pillar 1 = hospital admission tests.

Pillar 2 = public checks.

Hospital admissions arnt going up.

None of the media seem to explain these cases they are so worried about.

Edited by oddsnsods

More bollocks from our mate Tedros, whats the point of spending millions on  vaccines then? We'll all be forced to walk about in biohazard suits soon, they must love it, its mental. 

https://www.rt.com/news/496970-covid-silver-bullet-never/

I like how they say 'strengthen the health system'. Lol how about teaching people how to strengthen their immune system. Nothing but negative comments from these so called medical professionals. Fear fear, and more fear. 

Edited by Number6
Wanted to add more thoughts
  • Like 1

just stumbled across this on yewtoob - it's one from a month or two ago and as usual Lord Sumption speaks nothing but common sense, 
of particular interest (at 6.03 seconds in)  is the point where fusty-bumlick-scumbag Mishal Husain asks the question:

Mishal:     "Have you observed the rules of the lockdown?"
Sumption:   "yes".
Mishal:      "Today?"
Sumption:  "Yes"
Mishal:     "completely?"
Sumption:   "yes"
Mishal:     "Grudgingly, it sounds like?"
Sumption:"Well, I disapprove of the lockdown, you can call that grudging if you like, but I comply with the law because I don't wish to place a weapon in the hands of people like you!"

Mishal:  (nervous,embarrased snigger/breathless laugh and stuttering)
"I'm mean I'm I I I'm mere merely an interested in in in y y' know wether wether they there what you're putting forward is is unmm how that compares with the way that that you have lived your're errr l l lived your life in the last few weeks?"

Brilliant to see - I highly recommend you check this out - for shits and giggles if nothing else.

Here it is:

It's hard to support a lie isn't it Mishal?   ...gets complicated doesn't it eh?
for money?
That's right - all so you can pay your bills, for money!
I hope you realise you will go down in history as someone who helped to perpetuate the biggest scam in history, your name will be there along with many others.
................we're all on to you now!!!!

Journalists you will all be remembered as supporting the lie, we will not forget that you are perpetuating and supporting a lie to try to enslave and kill off the the human population.  We will not forget that you are in on this - willingly - just so you can pay your bills!!!!

Time to pipe up and start reporting the real truth!

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
missed off a reply by lordsumption
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Number6 said:

like how they say 'strengthen the health system'. Lol how about teaching people how to strengthen their immune system. Nothing but negative comments from these so called medical professionals. Fear fear, and more fear. 

If the Gov't really cared about health, smoking cancer sticks and alcohol poison would be illegal worldwide ! Instead every smoke shop and liquor shop was deemed essential. LMAO ... and don't forget all the other nicotine products. It would also be 'green' so where are all the climate change peeps demanding no more smoke to be put in the air ?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bradlaw said:

If the Gov't really cared about health, smoking cancer sticks and alcohol poison would be illegal worldwide ! Instead every smoke shop and liquor shop was deemed essential. LMAO ... and don't forget all the other nicotine products. It would also be 'green' so where are all the climate change peeps demanding no more smoke to be put in the air ?

Speaking of the climate I wonder how much Carbon Dioxide they have stopped  by making people breathe it back in using masks 🤣 ah Bill Hellgates and his equation, all seems to be going to plan or maybe not 🤔