Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Cunt.

My only symptom of Covid19 is Tourette's Syndrome.

So many of these morons running around saying "I caught Covid at this specific time and location". Really? How the figgin hell would you know exactly which point you caught any virus. Friggin absurd and anti-scientific. Makes me sick.

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Shouldn't worry about Greta, it's Billy Boy we should be worried about. He wants to block out the sun using chalk particles.

Harvard Scientists Begin Experiment To Block Out The Sun

With funding in part by Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/12/05/harvard-scientists-begin-experiment-to-block-out-the-sun/?sh=4deddd6e40c2

Tell ya this guy's really Crazy. I mean real CRAZY

Globalist Weather Wars To Crush Humanity

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60396d477a2fcc1db9d813ae

17 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Kill-the-Bill-meaning-1413116.jpg.d9673a2c0e98f0e45ea9379868811270.jpg

Sorry if this has been discussed already. The recent 'Kill the Bill' protests were presumably engineered to distract the public attention away from The Covert Human Intelligence Sources Bill (CHIS) aka "The Kill Bill" that just came into effect on Mar 1st 2021, (and which makes it legal for police and others to authorise criminal activity incl murder and torture).

People should be protesting CHIS (and probably are but the mass media wouldn't report it of course). They can flood the media with these 3 words 'kill the bill', making it harder to find anyreferences to the CHIS bill. And demonise lockdown protesters at the same time with fake attacks on police.

Try an internet search now for 'the kill bill' in quotes and see the results.

Sure you can tell this is an elite sponsored rent a mob pysop, purely because of the amount of media coverage it's getting.

Edited by Roscommon
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, pete675 said:

Last night's 'light up your window' was a complete non-starter in my neighbourhood.

Pitch dark at 8pm, looks like this new Holy Day of the New World Order is being ignored.

Nobody here did it either.

If it wasn't govt organised I would have done it for the poor people who died.

17 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Kill-the-Bill-meaning-1413116.jpg.d9673a2c0e98f0e45ea9379868811270.jpg

Sorry if this has been discussed already. The recent 'Kill the Bill' protests were presumably engineered to distract the public attention away from The Covert Human Intelligence Sources Bill (CHIS) aka "The Kill Bill" that just came into effect on Mar 1st 2021, (and which makes it legal for police and others to authorise criminal activity incl murder and torture).

People should be protesting CHIS (and probably are but the mass media wouldn't report it of course). They can flood the media with these 3 words 'kill the bill', making it harder to find anyreferences to the CHIS bill. And demonise lockdown protesters at the same time with fake attacks on police.

Try an internet search now for 'the kill bill' in quotes and see the results. The timing also seems very convenient.

Well spotted & theres always that other Bill..

kill-bill-2-400x254.jpg

"COVID-19 vaccine acceptance and its predictors among women vary globally. Vaccination campaigns for women and children should be specific for each country in order to attain the largest impact."

COVID-19 vaccine acceptance among pregnant women and mothers of young children: results of a survey in 16 countries

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00728-6

• Thanks 1

Is a slight coincidence that both these synthetic movements that sprung alive in the space of a week.

One called "kill The Bill" - just like the Criminal Justice Bill movement early 90's & then "Reclaim These Streets"

Which is uncannily similar to Reclaim The Streets in the 90's.

I think you are on the money Boss & how they are covering up the covert intelligence bill.

We just need a real movement to dismantle government.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Is a slight coincidence that both these synthetic movements that sprung alive in the space of a week.

One called "kill The Bill" - just like the Criminal Justice Bill movement early 90's & then "Reclaim These Streets"

Which is uncannily similar to Reclaim The Streets in the 90's.

I think you are on the money Boss & how they are covering up the covert intelligence bill.

We just need a real movement to dismantle government.

That CHIS bill is terrifying, what was the Government's reasons for bringing it in? 

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:

If he was to wear a white coat, with an official looking badge sewn on and claim this was a Government announcement, he would probably attract a large crowd swarming around him within mins.

Might actually be worth a try?

Plod would scissor kick him in the windpipe.

21 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

We just need a real movement to dismantle government

Absolutely, however, I don't see one emerging that is organised and focussed on real change. These protests are ineffective and meaningless. If anything it's nothing but an excuse for the (procured, because they're not from here) cops to unleash hell on earth to those that attend. 

If people want to protest they should do what I said much earlier in this thread and really stick to the man. All it requires is a number of people to block every council building in this country and they will be brought to their knees within 24 hours. No access to the buildings, means no functioning government. Simple, effective and no one gets hurt. Just block the entrances and make our demands. 

Problem is, there's too many sheep and not enough awake to do this. I'm really wondering what people's trigger points are because I'm not sure I can do another year of this bollocks. I had hope, I still have it, it's tiny, but I hold a candle that the devine will intervene because the people have proved they're too weak and feeble to fight back. Sad, but it's all I've got. 

• Like 3

"Demographic factors, such as younger age, lower income, lower education level, non-married and no health insurance were slightly linked to COVID-19 vaccine non-acceptance. Strongest predictors of COVID-19 vaccine acceptance were confidence in COVID-19 vaccine safety and efficacy, belief in the importance of vaccines/mass vaccination to their own country, confidence in routine childhood vaccines, worried about COVID-19, trust of public health agencies/health science, as well as compliance to mask guidelines."

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00728-6

"They've been studying us for years, finding out our weaknesses!"

– Russell Casse

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic