Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3122

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2421

  • SimonTV

    2342

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Draft Wanted Poster

 

Picture:

Name:

Institution:

Funding:

Crimes:

Evidence:

🤣🤣🤣 

Here's the mugshot!-

1975555911_DrElisabettaGroppelli.jpg.47461680a3645b75ebf029ca519f1f51.jpg

Dr Elisabetta Groppelli

Edited by BossCrow
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

🤣 I know the film but never seen it. Sounds about right though.

 

Go to YouTube. Search for blade familiars - apparently, he doesn't like them 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BossCrow said:

3476888_ChairForceMEMES(47).jpg.acbd73fc6b1bb5d1d22ce894fc649231.jpg

Yeah, I would’ve thought the colour of his skin would be the least of their worries😂 Why is she still fat..... forgot to take the prosthetic off for photo op?

 

I better qualify, if you’re not obese to begin with and only put on baby weight, you don’t have that bread basket look, I deflated after my girls were born. She looks like there’s a basket ball under her dress.

Edited by Bullion
To qualify so I don’t get accused of ‘fat shaming’
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bullion This says a lot about our brainwashed sheep population. This whole "trust your doctor" shit is so ingrained, the Government knew the best way to target us:

 

Quote

"Australia’s peak doctor associations say most people should be vaccinated by their regular doctor and the federal government agrees. Who better to vaccinate the elderly and those with underlying chronic health conditions than the doctor who knows them best?" https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/why-australia-opted-for-a-gp-led-vaccination-program-20210323-p57d7a.html

 

 

Pathetic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I posted this letter to the NHS yesterday:

 

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to make a very clear and bold statement that I will NOT be receiving any vaccines.
I have made an informed decision and I do not need to give any legal reason to decline the vaccines.
Vaccines are neither compulsory nor mandatory in the UK.
I do not need to sign any ‘refusal’ form, nor will I sign any disclaimer. 
I have now received many letters, texts and phone calls from the NHS. 
Under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, this qualifies as harassment. Any further communication from anyone who works for you in regards to immunisations or vaccines will be seen as Harassment and I will make an official complaint to the General Medical Council and the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. 
Any threats made about reporting me to the Health Visiting services or Social Services for my perfectly legal decision will also be reported to the relevant authorities as Coercion and Bullying.
I have also sent this letter to my solicitor for his records.
I hope I have made my stance very clear.

Kind regards

Just bumping this for those who rarely go back a few pages on a new day and might not see it.

 

Excellent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

“The reality is we’re going to have to keep restrictions and some border closures going for quite a while now, whether we let people home quarantine instead of hotel quarantine or not. But we will be wiser in about four to six months’ time."

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/mar/24/vaccines-and-covid-variants-how-effective-are-the-jabs-and-what-will-it-mean-for-travel

 

 

 

And in four to six months, it will be another four to six months. It never ends folks, never.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saved said:

Just bumping this for those who rarely go back a few pages on a new day and might not see it.

 

Excellent.

 

Probably a good idea to make a whole new thread. REFUSAL LETTER TEMPLATES. So others can do the same.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Yeah, I would’ve thought the colour of his skin would be the least of their worries😂 Why is she still fat..... forgot to take the prosthetic off for photo op?

😂

Some people say women sometimes can look 6 mths pregnant after giving birth before swelling goes down. Not sure how accurate that is though. Noticed the same thing with Catherine Middleton after her first child. My sister claimed it does happen sometimes.

 

Meghan's first baby did look like a doll in the videos I saw.

 

Edited by BossCrow
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BossCrow said:

😂

Some people say women sometimes can look 6 mths pregnant after giving birth before swelling goes down. Not sure how accurate that is though. Noticed the same thing with Catherine Middleton after her first child. My sister claimed me it does happen sometimes.

 

Meghan's first baby did look like a doll in the videos I saw.

 

 

And as any woman on earth will verify, under oath, a "camera adds 10 pounds." 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

@Bullion This says a lot about our brainwashed sheep population. This whole "trust your doctor" shit is so ingrained, the Government knew the best way to target us:

 

 

 

Pathetic.

Definitely in my grandparents era it was commonplace to have a ‘family doctor’. My Mum and Dad never had one and I certainly don’t. For some people it’s like a religion to have one and frequent, ongoing visits, so called ‘check ups’. I think older people go to them because they want someone to listen to them and it’s like a social outing. Not all doctors are their friend or care about them as much as they care about the fee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Definitely in my grandparents era it was commonplace to have a ‘family doctor’. My Mum and Dad never had one and I certainly don’t. For some people it’s like a religion to have one and frequent, ongoing visits, so called ‘check ups’. I think older people go to them because they want someone to listen to them and it’s like a social outing. Not all doctors are their friend or care about them as much as they care about the fee.

 

It hurts me, watching all these trusting older people lining up for the jab purely on faith of their doctor's word. Meanwhile, the doctor or the drug company has zero liability for any negative effects.

 

Make so fkn sick, and enrages me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

And as any woman on earth will verify, under oath, a "camera adds 10 pounds." 😉

I bet it’s so the plebs will say .... look, the royal women are just like us! As if the royals are on an equal footing with the subjects they couldn’t give a shit about

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bullion said:

I bet it’s so the plebs will say .... look, the royal women are just like us! As if the royals are on an equal footing with the subjects they couldn’t give a shit about

 

Ever since I was a kid, the whole idea of having a monarchy of a foreign country above us has made me physically ill. Don't even get me started.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

And as any woman on earth will verify, under oath, a "camera adds 10 pounds." 😉

10 pounds, not a basket ball🏀. At the very least, the fat deposit would’ve dropped down, not that high up.  She wasn’t overweight when pregnant if it was even real. It looks like the bun is still in there ..lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...