Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

e8ebb46bdb82e12be124149b931a2a26?impolic

"Bronte took her mask off and we were just chatting, and I think in that 20 minutes, in the isolated space, that's when I caught the virus."

A year on, Bronte says she still feels guilty for unwittingly infecting her 61-year-old father.

''Unfortunately, dad did test positive, which was really sad," she said.

"Obviously, you don't want to see anyone go through the same kind of experience of being really unwell, the unknowns and the surprises of it.

"I suppose there was a level of guilt, feeling like, 'ugh, how could I inflict this on somebody else?'"

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-14/one-year-since-covid-19-pandemic-began-in-canberra/13234968

How low will these media rats go? Is there no shame!!!!! Filthy devious bastards. I won't lie. I'm triggered by this.

Bill Gates held an AMA on Reddit to speak about climate change and those COVID conspiracy theories

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-22/bill-gates-reddit-ama-answers/100020616

Ever wondered what Bill Gates prefers on his burgers? If he could still write the code that made him a billionaire? Or what he thinks about being targeted by weird COVID-19 conspiracy theories? Wonder no more.

🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Keep digging. I bet she's funded by Bill and his husband Melinda. Either directly or indirectly.

Yep. 9 grants found from Bill & Melinda-

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants?q=St George’s University of London#jump-nav-anchor0

about $20M to her university

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

No worries. Thanks for the links to her profile, etc. And @Pina Colada for original post

We need to turn this whole thing around on these bastards. They want to track and trace us. No, we need to track and trace them. We need to put them all on a database for future legal trails where they will be tried for aiding and abetting crimes against humanity. Nuremberg trials. All of them. Nothing less. This bitch, and all the others. They know exactly what they are doing.

– Only wear mask if you are not well

– No need to wear a mask if you are not sick

– Cloth masks used by celebrities are a fashion statement to look cool, and are useless

– N95 mask is not recommended for general public use

– When you wear an N95 mask properly, it is very hard to breathe properly

– If you wear an N95 mask, and you feel like you can breathe properly, then it is NOT EFFECTIVE

8 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

It is strange given there is no limit on what can be spent on COVID precautions that councils don't have a 24 hour hotline to report discarded masks in the streets, with a rapid response team cremating the masks with a gas burner?

cfh-pa079-professional-weed-burner-with-

At this point, I think the cremation should be undertaken while the mask is being worn..... puts them out of their misery and ends ours at having to see them😀

Just now, Bullion said:

At this point, I think the cremation should be undertaken while the mask is being worn..... puts them out of their misery and ends ours at having to see them😀

What about all those carbon emissions.

Greta!??? Where are you?? 😆

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

We need to turn this whole thing around on these bastards. They want to track and trace us. No, we need to track and trace them. We need to put them all on a database for future legal trails where they will be tried for aiding and abetting crimes against humanity. Nuremberg trials. All of them. Nothing less. This bitch, and all the others. They know exactly what they are doing.

Out of likes. Absolutely right

3 hours ago, BossCrow said:

3476888_ChairForceMEMES(47).jpg.acbd73fc6b1bb5d1d22ce894fc649231.jpg

Yeah, I would’ve thought the colour of his skin would be the least of their worries😂 Why is she still fat..... forgot to take the prosthetic off for photo op?

I better qualify, if you’re not obese to begin with and only put on baby weight, you don’t have that bread basket look, I deflated after my girls were born. She looks like there’s a basket ball under her dress.

Edited by Bullion
To qualify so I don’t get accused of ‘fat shaming’

@Bullion This says a lot about our brainwashed sheep population. This whole "trust your doctor" shit is so ingrained, the Government knew the best way to target us:

"Australia’s peak doctor associations say most people should be vaccinated by their regular doctor and the federal government agrees. Who better to vaccinate the elderly and those with underlying chronic health conditions than the doctor who knows them best?" https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/why-australia-opted-for-a-gp-led-vaccination-program-20210323-p57d7a.html

Pathetic.

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I posted this letter to the NHS yesterday:

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to make a very clear and bold statement that I will NOT be receiving any vaccines.
I have made an informed decision and I do not need to give any legal reason to decline the vaccines.
Vaccines are neither compulsory nor mandatory in the UK.
I do not need to sign any ‘refusal’ form, nor will I sign any disclaimer. 
I have now received many letters, texts and phone calls from the NHS. 
Under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, this qualifies as harassment. Any further communication from anyone who works for you in regards to immunisations or vaccines will be seen as Harassment and I will make an official complaint to the General Medical Council and the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. 
Any threats made about reporting me to the Health Visiting services or Social Services for my perfectly legal decision will also be reported to the relevant authorities as Coercion and Bullying.
I have also sent this letter to my solicitor for his records.
I hope I have made my stance very clear.

Kind regards

Just bumping this for those who rarely go back a few pages on a new day and might not see it.

Excellent.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic