Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, - TZC - said:

This is truth please make your plans for living the next few days, forget what you own, forget the long future in terms of holding what you have amassed. Take in nature, see whoever you can, make your final memories to hold. We are all fucked but it hasn't happened yet. LIVE WHILE YOU CAN.

 

They don't want to nuke us. Someone who wasn't you brought up the point of why haven't they nuked us all a while back. Well, they know the consequences of that and how long it will take to recover. Why do that when the 'people' will gladly dig their own graves and leave the beautiful world to them based on spreading basically jokes? ?

 

 

I have signed more than 6 petitions that just disappeared in the past. It is clear to me that there is nothing within the rules that we can do to stop this. It takes going outside of the rules to make a difference.

Anyone can afford to LIVE. I have a small remaining family spread over the UK that are cucked to FUCK with this garbage and have maybe one more chance to get together with them coming in around a week. I will personally not start any conversation about this I will try to enjoy it. And when it's time I'm ready to die for this. I will never accept a covid test let alone the needle. I'll die starving in a ditch, or die after fighting off 16 pigs before I submit to this evil madness. 

 

 

You say that with the information and intelligence you have. Are you sure you are correct? Maybe you are and maybe you aren't.

 

Go outdoors take in nature that's what I will do. And make peace with the idea you will have to make a decision some day soon. Will you accept whatever they ask to keep on living or will you die for a reason.

This post made me sad though I realise it maybe the reality .Im in Australia and the Jab roll out is only just starting .I went to see my GP today and heard the receptionist telling someone they were setting up a vaccination clinic in the car park . I know its coming . I am prepared to live on the fringes if it comes to that .But I have a husband    with cancer and adult child with liver failure ,how will I still be able to help them if restrictive rules and isolation are bought in for those who refuse the jab ? My husband thinks it wont come to that -but i think it will .Im angry because there were certain things i wanted in life which I think wont happen now ,Im 66 and not so concerned for myself but i am for my children ,they intend to refuse the jab too .i guess we just have to make the most of what freedom is left to us .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3116

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2418

  • SimonTV

    2342

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, TFH said:

 

We have the National Trust to thank for that, as they seem to own all of the public land. 


I think the best thing to do would be to rent or buy somewhere with a small plot of land.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

I think the best thing to do would be to rent or buy somewhere with a small plot of land.

 

Or an apartment with a long and wide balcony

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Roscommon said:


I think the best thing to do would be to rent or buy somewhere with a small plot of land.

 

You can only stay up to 28 days on land in UK without planning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You can only stay up to 28 days on land in UK without planning.

 

Surely there will be small cottages and holiday homes available in rural areas to rent or buy at the moment.

Pay some rent in advance, and you will be established at least for a while.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, alexa said:

I wouldn't put it past these shit's to ban the Bible next:classic_angry: get one why you still can.

 

290548587_atheist.jpg.683af1ad50b2b612d194362c60f44151.jpg

I believe in a God but not none of there bullshit, or the others for that matter. That stuff was for controlling the masses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roscommon said:

 

Surely there will be small cottages and holiday homes available in rural areas to rent or buy at the moment.

Pay some rent in advance, and you will be established at least for a while.

 

Yea ongrid so council tax & trackable. Could also get a boat on the cut long as you keep moving & pay your licence or they can crush your boat.

 

Was just pointing out.. you could hide out on land & plenty do, just if you own that land & get caught by nosey bastards reporting you then they can confiscate the land. Theres no real off grid in UK unfortunately..

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GSM said:

I believe in a God but not none of there bullshit, or the others for that matter. That stuff was for controlling the masses.

 

That's good you believe, that's all it takes 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Yea ongrid so council tax & trackable. Could also get a boat on the cut long as you keep moving & pay your licence or they can crush your boat.

 

Was just pointing out.. you could hide out on land & plenty do, just if you own that land & get caught by nosey bastards reporting you then they can confiscate the land. Theres no real off grid in UK unfortunately..


Yeh, I'm in Ireland and it's pretty much the same.

Though you probably could camp out for a while in one of the many rural abandoned cottages that are scattered around the West of the country. Especially if you were to give the local farmer some hush money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

they will dig under, you need to sink posts and wire a few feet under the ground.

 

35 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

they will dig under, you need to sink posts and wire a few feet under the ground.

I use Harris fence panels just bury them a foot or so . Works a treat also cheap to buy never had any fox issues with my ladies.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watching the news talk about mental health over covid, makes me remember when I contacted mind about masons following me. After explaining the I evidence i had they told me they couldn't help me. Ironic that my family was trying to get me sectioned at the same time stating I had mental health issues. Even the jehovas didn't want to know when I spoke to them.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Hi eye2eye,

 

      I say get out and reclaim the parks as much as possible.    I make a mission of defiance everyday to get out and walk miles.  I am pleased, where I am there are plenty of other people doing the same and hardly anyone is wearing a mask, not worrying about social distancing etc.   Momentum is building in our favour and if you were out on the protest, like in London, you would have seen and been surrounded by tens of thousands of like minded, decent people with integrity. Not to mention people caught up or bystanders of the protest supporting it.

 

 

That’s great that you have so much support around you. I don’t see that kind of uniting force where I’m at. I know they are around me, maybe just not in the numbers...or maybe they are quietly mulling all of this over like I am.

 

Unbelievable they closed our state parks. That really pissed me off. 😡😡

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eye2eye said:

That’s great that you have so much support around you. I don’t see that kind of uniting force where I’m at. I know they are around me, maybe just not in the numbers...or maybe they are quietly mulling all of this over like I am.

 

Unbelievable they closed our state parks. That really pissed me off. 😡😡

Glad I got up to the highlands when I did, can take an hour walk just to get to the local shop and back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is my second publess birthday. A mate jokingly asked me last night what me plans were for today. I told him Iam going to forward roll around the local park 49 times just to see what looks I get 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cassady said:

Well this is my second publess birthday. A mate jokingly asked me last night what me plans were for today. I told him Iam going to forward roll around the local park 49 times just to see what looks I get 😆

Happy birthday mate. My birthdaybis on easter dreading it. Hate birthdays. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, GSM said:

Just watching the news talk about mental health over covid, makes me remember when I contacted mind about masons following me. After explaining the I evidence i had they told me they couldn't help me. Ironic that my family was trying to get me sectioned at the same time stating I had mental health issues. Even the jehovas didn't want to know when I spoke to them.

Of course the Jehovahs didn’t want to know because they already knew ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...