Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, zArk said:

i hear Julia Hartley saying that theres no moral argument to refuse a jab if you're a care/nursing home staff member but shes unsure of making compulsory

fs ..

Ah yes, JHB, the wonderful shill that she's become!

I used to like TR but they've intentionally taken the red pill. 

34 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Yeah I agree, learning to go off grid and survive in the wild, grow your own crops and hunt, is perhaps the only way. Keep chickens etc. I do find the idea very appealing.  Especially when you enjoy your solitude as I do.  It's a big step though and I am not ready quite just yet. I think time will be the persuader here.

To those with children I do sympathise but also I would argue that it can still be done. Look at the nomads in these other countries they have it rough with kids but do ok.

But we're not allowed to go and live in the woods. They'll see us at night on FLIR and they'll send officers to arrest us. There also aren't enough woods for everyone to go and live in. 

17 minutes ago, TFH said:

But we're not allowed to go and live in the woods. They'll see us at night on FLIR and they'll send officers to arrest us. There also aren't enough woods for everyone to go and live in. 

This is a huge issue, you can’t live off the grid in England. It’s even illegal to make a campfire 🔥 ffs.

24-YEAR-OLD FRENCH STUDENT, "VERY ATHLETIC" DIES AFTER BEING VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19.

👉🏻 Anthony Rio was a 24-year-old medical student from Nantes, France. He was in "very good health" and "very athletic".

💉 Because of his studies, he was vaccinated against COVID-19. A few days later, he complained of "stomach pains" and explained to his brother that he was going to see a doctor the next day.

☠️ He died the same day from a hemorrhage following a thrombosis. This was less than a week after he was vaccinated with ASTRAZENECA.

📌 The French media refused to establish a link between his death and the vaccination. But the population is wondering about this as deaths by thrombosis are multiplying as the vaccination increases.

https://archive.ph/1ZoNF

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Halojim73 said:

This is a huge issue, you can’t live off the grid in England. It’s even illegal to make a campfire 🔥 ffs.

We have the National Trust to thank for that, as they seem to own all of the public land. 

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

These guys are still pushing the idea this is about a virus & theres this deadly pandemic.

Ivermectin, HCQ great...but why are these cheap drugs blatantly being suppressed & demonised by the media.

Is a genocide & fascist bullshit.

*By fascist..I mean corporatist as in corporate fascism.

The merger of corporations & the state.

Like the fasci in the senate & the fascist oligarchy corporation of the shitty square mile.

People seem to be confused by this term.

Edited by oddsnsods

Just now, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

This is so extraordinary and in your face I had to check it myself....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_(weapon)

Astra (weapon)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
For the Astras of Arjuna, see Arjuna.

220px-Ajun_afight_with_Angaraparna.jpg268px-Ashwatthama_uses_Narayanastra.jpg

Ashwatthama uses Narayanastra

Arjuna uses the Agneyastra against Angaraparna

In Hinduism, an astra (Sanskrit: अस्त्र) was a supernatural weapon, presided over by a specific deity and imbued with spiritual and occult powers that caused its effect or impact. Later the word came to denote any weapon which was used by releasing it from one's hand (e.g. an arrow, compared to keeping it one's hand e.g. a sword (Shastra). In Ramayana and Mahabharata, Arjuna had more astras than any other warrior. Various texts have stated that Arjuna possessed almost all astras except Narayan

Translations of że
conjunction
That 

Verb · "kill thou, murder thou" · (figuratively) "thwart thou, check thou"

So there it is right in your face Astrazeneca ....

Literally .."A weapon that kills" 
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, - TZC - said:

This is truth please make your plans for living the next few days, forget what you own, forget the long future in terms of holding what you have amassed. Take in nature, see whoever you can, make your final memories to hold. We are all fucked but it hasn't happened yet. LIVE WHILE YOU CAN.

They don't want to nuke us. Someone who wasn't you brought up the point of why haven't they nuked us all a while back. Well, they know the consequences of that and how long it will take to recover. Why do that when the 'people' will gladly dig their own graves and leave the beautiful world to them based on spreading basically jokes? ?

I have signed more than 6 petitions that just disappeared in the past. It is clear to me that there is nothing within the rules that we can do to stop this. It takes going outside of the rules to make a difference.

Anyone can afford to LIVE. I have a small remaining family spread over the UK that are cucked to FUCK with this garbage and have maybe one more chance to get together with them coming in around a week. I will personally not start any conversation about this I will try to enjoy it. And when it's time I'm ready to die for this. I will never accept a covid test let alone the needle. I'll die starving in a ditch, or die after fighting off 16 pigs before I submit to this evil madness. 

You say that with the information and intelligence you have. Are you sure you are correct? Maybe you are and maybe you aren't.

Go outdoors take in nature that's what I will do. And make peace with the idea you will have to make a decision some day soon. Will you accept whatever they ask to keep on living or will you die for a reason.

This post made me sad though I realise it maybe the reality .Im in Australia and the Jab roll out is only just starting .I went to see my GP today and heard the receptionist telling someone they were setting up a vaccination clinic in the car park . I know its coming . I am prepared to live on the fringes if it comes to that .But I have a husband    with cancer and adult child with liver failure ,how will I still be able to help them if restrictive rules and isolation are bought in for those who refuse the jab ? My husband thinks it wont come to that -but i think it will .Im angry because there were certain things i wanted in life which I think wont happen now ,Im 66 and not so concerned for myself but i am for my children ,they intend to refuse the jab too .i guess we just have to make the most of what freedom is left to us .

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You can only stay up to 28 days on land in UK without planning.

Surely there will be small cottages and holiday homes available in rural areas to rent or buy at the moment.

Pay some rent in advance, and you will be established at least for a while.

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

I wouldn't put it past these shit's to ban the Bible next:classic_angry: get one why you still can.

290548587_atheist.jpg.683af1ad50b2b612d194362c60f44151.jpg

I believe in a God but not none of there bullshit, or the others for that matter. That stuff was for controlling the masses.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic