Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The 'virus' doesn't just fly across the sea on a gust of wind.

Actually, if viruses exist at all that's probably exactly how they do travel - air currents. After all, diseases appeared in different countries at about the same time before air travel and before sea travel was commonplace for ordinary people, not just traders. Which makes a complete nonsense of distancing and closing borders

10 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

noooooo, nooooooo guys its the beginning of the end:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/03/22/care-home-staff-face-compulsory-covid-vaccination/

ITS OFFICIAL:

Like we didnt fucking see this coming, what next, NHS workers then Teachers then what...

FUCKING HELL MAN THIS IS BAD. THIS IS REALLY BAD.

Yeah my mum works for the nhs. She does not want the vaccine. NHS will be next. Absolute cts

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

noooooo, nooooooo guys its the beginning of the end:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/03/22/care-home-staff-face-compulsory-covid-vaccination/

ITS OFFICIAL:

Like we didnt fucking see this coming, what next, NHS workers then Teachers then what...

FUCKING HELL MAN THIS IS BAD. THIS IS REALLY BAD.

"If the law change is voted through, it is likely that the vast majority of the 1.5 million people who work in England's adult social care sector would be legally bound to have a Covid vaccination."

Any MP that votes for it should be hunted down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Yeah my mum works for the nhs. She does not want the vaccine. NHS will be next. Absolute cts

WHat will she do? They will try to get me soon too... I try to replace it with online business but before it's get off we will eventually die of starvation or get evicted 🥴

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

we would be living in a totalitarian nightmare already.

Sorry but I already feel I'm living in a nightmare... I wasn't in my country last year and it looks like I won't be able to go this year. DOn't travel because I can't stand wearing a mask for a whole day and enjoy the trip. I don't go shops because of the same reason. WHen I saw how Costa looks during this pissdemic I stopped to go to cafeterias because I can't hear what masked lady, with shield behind the glass was talking to me... 

Not to mention one way paths, fcuking arrows and other BS.

My daughter sits in the classroom 7h with limited oxygen because she doesn't want to be bullied...

I'm on the edge already...

I just don't wear a mask; I don't follow the arrows - no one seems to care. I've found Costa quite good (also Aldi). I'm mostly deaf so I just shout that I can't hear what they are asking and they take mask off so I can lip read (I'm not very good but it's better than nothing) and do hand signals. Not like the stupid in the library (when it was open) who seem to think that random arm waving - and probably shouting, but I can't tell - is helpful. I really, really want to get one of them prosecuted under the Equality Act

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

WHat will she do? They will try to get me soon too... I try to replace it with online business but before it's get off we will eventually die of starvation or get evicted 🥴

No idea mate. These slimebags know they have people over a barrell with their livelihoods. 

I am against the death penalty but i think i could watch every single one of these evil scum hang until life is drawn from them and sleep sound. 

We knew they were coming for the  pets. As DI said they would be. 

UK vet warns of ‘strong suspicion’ of Covid-19 mutation transmission from humans to pets, creating heart issues — RT UK News

UK vet warns of ‘strong suspicion’ of Covid-19 mutation transmission from humans to pets, creating heart issues

A veterinary center in the UK has strong concerns that transmission of a coronavirus variant from humans to pets is causing medical problems for animals.

Ralph Veterinary Referral Centre cardiologist Luca Ferasin, who co-authored a new report on Covid-19 infections in pets, warned this week that they “have a strong suspicion of transmission from human to pet, but not vice versa.

Ferasin said that he did not “want to spread panic unnecessarily,” as the suspicions have not yet been confirmed, but added, “vets ought to be aware of this so that they can start testing if they suspect a potential case of Covid infection” in pets.

• Like 1

303- PATIENT ADVOCACY IN THE ERA OF ROUGHSHOD HEALTH CARE (FREE)

In an era where it is suddenly OK for hospitals to bar entrance or refuse access to loved ones, patient advocates are being employed to defend rights. Consider someone who is in no shape to make medical decisions and without their family who have been barred from entrance by the hospital. Consider the elderly in an old folk’s home who is being denied access to their family and loved ones by the medical facility. This very thing happened to a friend of this podcast who never saw his mother again, as she passed away while the facility played lock-down! This has been going on all over America since the fateful day in the spring of 2020 and yet a simple understanding of procedure, law and rights would change everything. Our guest has gained access to loved ones for more than one life I am aware of. In one case it was life or death and still the hospital would not allow access. Home of the free and the brave – does this describe us any longer or will we now be home of the sheep and the slave?

https://www.crrow777radio.com/303-patient-advocacy-in-the-era-of-roughshod-health-care-free/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

We knew they were coming for the  pets. As DI said they would be. 

UK vet warns of ‘strong suspicion’ of Covid-19 mutation transmission from humans to pets, creating heart issues — RT UK News

UK vet warns of ‘strong suspicion’ of Covid-19 mutation transmission from humans to pets, creating heart issues

Total Bollocks,there is no transmission between humans and animals,totally different body systems.

13 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

mayday mayday people.  God help us now.

This is what God is here for, believe, pray (talk to him ) & repent, this is all he asks of you. He may even nicely surprise you with the PRESENT situation you find yourselves in. 🙏

42 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, they'll kill off the rest of us oldies somehow, even if we don't have the "vaccine". No old people in Brave New World, Make Room, Make Room etc.

BR1 Movie worth to watch... 😔

10 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

They will be the ever so polite, white middle class, Extinction Rebellion campaigners and organisers who will tell you there are too many people in the world, yet they will not knowingly volunteer themselves for population reduction.

The government will now do that for them 💉

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Animals-Face-Mask-ASIAWIRE-4.jpg

Does the RSPCA deem this  not to be animal abuse? In my book, it is  abuse.  Anyone who does this to their pet is an animal abuser as far as I'm concerned.   That's a petrified cat saying, ''help me''.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Get away from it all and immerse oneself in the world of railway modelling?    Is it just me being mistaken or does this scream peado vicar?

Come here young child and play with my train set 🤮