Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

A BIG front-page headline and massive article when the police are allegedly "attacked" in Bristol. 

And one little 1-line link buried away for the London march, but you'll have to go looking for it deep in the BBC pages because it's been moved (or removed) and I now can't find it to screenshot it! 

No surprise there. 🙄

Screenshot_20210322-012826_Browser.jpg

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Interesting timing, isn't it?

Extinction Rebellion protesters 'lie dead' in Melbourne CBD sparking traffic chaos

https://www.9news.com.au/national/extinction-rebellion-protesters-lie-dead-melbourne-cbd-sparking-traffic-chaos/337feef3-14df-4d2f-a00e-8a4063cc6af5

They're obviously trying to divert media attention away from the anti-lockdown protests.

You’d think these geriatrics would be worried about their own impending extinction given they’re in the first phase of the doling out of the Covid vax, and not being sucked in to the climate change charade..... who said the oldies have wisdom 😂

E9B0B4AF-1D0E-4A40-8F63-4A882836CFE9.png.6625e440ee618b36f771717c420a545a.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Bristol's deep in the 5G grid. Been used as a testbed area for tech for years. Now it's where they get their agent provocateurs to undermine the protest movement - last year's statue nonsense, and then this.

Loads of military underground bunkers round Bath too, for the royals and government, if the shtf.

16 minutes ago, northern star said:

A few of them are even actively flagging up the fact theyve just had their vaccines too with photos of the event on Twitter. Pathetic. At least we can now see them for what they are. Serving the satanic elite. Maybe its significant theres no good music around any more, theyve all souled out.

Even Roger Waters of Pink Floyd. Considering the totally anti-establishment lyrics in their songs I would have hoped at least he would shut up. They should be composing a repertoire of anti-covid tunes or stay loyal to their style in the least.

"pig man, pig man..haha...charade you are!!"

He's become the thing he loathed in his lyrics.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Even Roger Waters of Pink Floyd. Considering the totally anti-establishment lyrics in their songs I would have hoped at least he would shut up. They should be composing a repertoire of anti-covid tunes or stay loyal to their style in the least.

"pig man, pig man...charade you are!!"

I know! Massive fan of him and his music too, and his Assange campaigning, but he just seems to have turned into an advert for the government.

4 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

There is also a secret airport just outside of Bath... near the underground bunkers

Really? I used to live near there so well aware of the stuff going on in the underground bases and the secret rail tunnels, didnt know about the airport though....

Edited by northern star

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

"pig man, pig man..haha...charade you are!!"

Appealing to drugged up kids brought reward in the 60's and 70's. Appealing to billionaire psychopaths brings reward in the 2000's.

Just another cowardly, greedy man who made music to the glory of himself and his bank balance.

He takes advantage of the idolatry of others, just as all these objects of worship do.

• Like 1

Just now, northern star said:

1 minute ago, northern star said:

Really? I used to live near there so well aware of the stuff going on in the underground bases, didnt know about the airport though....

Yes there is a lot of hidden places in the area... especially in the area south west of Bath as the crow flies to Glastonbury...- is that the area you are talking about?

7 hours ago, GSM said:

They was also dropping down dead in the street, any of that happened on a streets near you? I personally believe that it doesn't exist same as the flu doesn't. That's why there was pictures of the virus cell everywhere you look, chuck in a few stories of how it might have come about which allows your brain to believe it, then tell everyone how it effects you and then your mind can create it then let it effect you. Like how native americans who wore next to nothing, lived by and on the water had animals migrate all over never had colds or flu's till the red coats turned up. Then they all started getting I'll. You would have thought they had all the ingredients for colds and flu's wouldn't you?

The wise men of SAGE , who all have a vested interest in the vaccines industry, have told us this “virus” has every symptom known to man, including no symptoms at all and people believe it. They record every death, within 28 days of a PCR test as ‘Covid19’ regardless of the actual cause and still people believe them. They have admitted the tests are showing ‘false positives’ but yet, people believe in the fatalities. The “virus” has mutated multiple times in just one year until we now have several “variants” with new ones appearing worldwide and people believe this. They say people can infect animals with the “virus” who then reinfect humans, without any evidence and people accept that. They tell us the death rate is still increasing, although everyone has been isolated, masked and practicing obsessive hygiene as instructed and people believe this, without question. No-one has died during the making of this production, except the elderly who were already ill and left to die of pneumonia on a ventilator, with a DNR notice, when antibiotics would have done the trick. This coronavirus is the common cold, it’s been around for centuries and it’s not even contagious. If anyone still believes in the “virus” after all this subterfuge, I’ve got a bridge I’d like to sell ya!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Yes there is a lot of hidden places in the area... especially in the area south west of Bath as the crow flies to Glastonbury...- is that the area you are talking about?

Yeah loads...but Im referring to the huge base at Rudloe Manor, north east of Bath. Stretches five miles north towards Colerne and maybe even further. Also  a base just north of Bath which Charlie Ward keeps going on about visiting recently. Tons of alien and UFO and crop circle activity all round that area.

Anyway OFF TOPIC, sorry Mods 🙂 Interesting topic anyway, probably somehow related....when dots are connected

Edited by northern star

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic