Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I could be wrong, but I believe the tobacco plant absorbs huge amounts of chemicals and radiation from the ground. Hence why smoking has become more toxic, plus the shite they add to it in addition. 

This problem is avoided through home grown tobacco?

4 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

This problem is avoided through home grown tobacco?

It would be loads better mate. Sorry, I wasn't trying to denigrate your point, was just adding to your suggestion that it would be a good idea. Sorry, I should of made that clearer. 

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I put that topic up at libertyforum in 2005 with my suspicions and not one poster had a "genocide" opinion. My interest grew out of my studies into the history of the potato and rationalizing that Europe had the potato long enough to be fluent in the pathogens that affect that crop. This led me to the belief they had weaponized blight for nefarious reasons which eventually landed me here getting the full lowdown. I think the thing that amazed me the most was the map of Ireland with mass graves marked and beside each mass grave a military detachment. I had not imagined it as that big. Live and learn.

What silly people they are jumping up and down shouting about being under house arrest till they take an experimental vaccine that the rich establishment who own all the politicians demand the peasants take . The media so true fair and poetic that always tells the truth and even if theres a hint of disagreement with our one sided narrative ,we let all voices be heard and its all open for debate .The vaccine really turns all the little people in to super heroes and they will all become rich like us, why oh why would they ever argue. The hospitals are all jam packed ,the corpses line the streets ,its not really all for money even though we made 30 billion extra last year, no we love the people and we worship the one and only god ,we do it for him,we want to double the poulation of earth so theres more people to hug, and we especially love the suckers who are on our side and would sell their granny for a tenner.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pwr2us1 said:

What silly people they are jumping up and down shouting about being under house arrest till they take an experimental vaccine that the rich establishment who own all the politicians demand the peasants take . The media so true fair and poetic that always tells the truth and even if theres a hint of disagreement with our one sided narrative ,we let all voices be heard and its all open for debate .The vaccine really turns all the little people in to super heroes and they will all become rich like us, why oh why would they ever argue. The hospitals are all jam packed ,the corpses line the streets ,its not really all for money even though we made 30 billion extra last year, no we love the people and we worship the one and only god ,we do it for him,we want to double the poulation of earth so theres more people to hug, and we especially love the suckers who are on our side and would sell their granny for a tenner.

Nice summary! 

2 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Yes, my mother was killed like that when she didn't die fast enough from cancer

They are still dehydrating people to death. My mother was killed this way in a care home last year. Deprived of air, antibiotics and fluids. No consent for this was given...also a DNR was put in place. I'm in the process of reporting what I can...the care home, the hospital and those who need to be. Will it get anywhere? I guess we shall se.

Snip-it_1616365365385.jpg.ee2f41053a44f10f5eec493397e102d1.jpg

https://ca.travelpulse.com/news/impacting-travel/quarantine-hotel-court-ruling-could-come-monday.html

Snip-it_1616365399102.jpg.3c4dc1e67ef6e737306676a5bcd1f4bb.jpg

Look at all that legal firepower and they are not looking at the root of the covid swindle, the PCR test. Creating the illusion that they would be using that legal strategy if it was valid. Seasoned law arbitrators pretending to play along. I don't buy for one second that they know nothing of the swindle.

Snip-it_1616365417354.jpg.38c016559a42284c3f786065315030db.jpg

They should be seeking big damages instead. What a charade.

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I take it you worked in a dusty job without a mask at some point? This condition is very much like Asbestosis i believe. What is your peak flow? How much can you exercise.

Swimming is the best for any chest problem,is that possible at all? Watch out for too much Cholrine though.

I know this sounds crazy but take up the trumpit or something like that, it will increase you lung capacity over time.

Do you practise pursed breathing,that works also.

Worked in boat yards. Always used masks but reg and standards changed with the times. Used to swim and surf pretty much every day but not now.

I do a lot of breathing exercises which in fairness do help, more so when I can calm my thoughts and relax.

I walk everyday even when I’m completely fubard. Problem is more when I try to do a more dedicated specific exercise as they tend to be more intense.

Really helped when I lived in a hotter country, asthma gone completely used one ventolin inhaler in 9 years. Long term plan to get to the states or med if this shit ever stops long enough to get out of U.K.

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Yes, my mother was killed like that when she didn't die fast enough from cancer

I'm sorry that happened to your mother. It is a cruel thing to do.

My father was dying of lung cancer in Crumpsall Hospital. The doctor in charge told the nurse to give him as much diamorphine as he wants, and then some more (this was many years ago, before computerized records). At least that was merciful.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Snip-it_1616366487474.jpg.2d0c4107054674ca829e3faf4794e8d8.jpg

https://amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/mar/21/after-covid-we-will-shake-hands-again-says-ella-al-shamahi-it-is-part-of-our-dna

Snip-it_1616366546854.jpg.76950a34ad8a981195137782d8b763ad.jpg

Snip-it_1616366779929.jpg.8beb4e7612c331d5f993886a929ea88e.jpg

Yeah, lets end all that for the love of a runny nose 99% survive. They have lost their minds. Covid enters its "peanut gallery" phase. Like I will stop shaking hands because pharma needs the cover to hide its world treasury rape. 

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Maybe low cost propaganda for the police....lose a van and a few panes of glass but win the propaganda war. Thought the same last night about those men kicking at the police vans near Hyde park....that was utterly futile.

Snip-it_1616367389420.jpg.f3ae48dbd79a71c305570e293244c315.jpg

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/pharmaceuticals/indias-serum-institute-to-delay-further-vaccine-shipments-to-brazil-morocco-saudi-source/amp_articleshow/81614110.cms

Snip-it_1616367433266.jpg.edcc2e8c79ac83ff04b7455b25e8a1d6.jpg

In grifter language this is called "conditioning the mark". The mark is the target of the con and by "conditioning" they mean things like creating fluff pieces like this to make the product more desirable by creating false intrigues feigning high demand. Its all a psychological shell game. People read the article and think they should get onboard while the train is still in the station so-to-speak. Don't want to miss out on that trip, eh? First class tickets to hell. Indian governments are thoroughly infiltrated.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

My understanding is that smart meters run on the 2g network and consequently the 2g network will be around until 2030, if people were thinking about subverting the tech onslaught by going retro 2g with their phones...

2G has already been disconnected here in Australia, and 3G is on the way out. They only want people to have smart phones using 4G or higher. Also the NBN roll out meant that everyone who wanted a landline had to switch from the old copper wire system to the NBN fibre optic cable. The downside of this is your landline will no longer work during a blackout as the NBN uses a power box..... once again people are being totally screwed without no say in it.

A77EF145-5E58-45FA-AD3D-6B4ED29BD6F3.png.12b09dcb54d9a7f3c6eb85af44a56a0d.png

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, pete675 said:

Blinded Joe Sucker might be comforted to know that he can't asymptomatically transmit to someone else who will never have symptoms.

Oh wait - the 'vaccine' doesn't even do that.

But of course, if you don't have symptoms and aren't vaccinated, you can't transmit it or so the study of almost 10 million people (published in Nature) says. So the vaccine is probably not as "good" as having an asymptomatic positive PCR test from the point of view of "protecting the community" (assuming here that you are true believer). Odd how our govt ignores that piece of "the science"

Snip-it_1616368150412.jpg.8965448b537a3d6989e501a9dfd377d2.jpg

https://cepr.net/new-york-times-does-public-relations-work-for-the-pharmaceutical-industry/

Snip-it_1616368181974.jpg.7d75fa935263b2a8784c032b3e374578.jpg

Another satanic inversion. The PR work is to cause more death not save lives. Refusing the vax saves lives not disinformation public relation spins. How is PR going to make the pandemic less obvious in it's intent?

The other illusion here is that The Times are the only ones doing PR work for those vampires. Every media and social platform censoring the truth is doing PR for them. Legions of astroturfers providing false testimonials to help pharma push her snake venom.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Basket Case said:

They did block roads. 

Many roads. 

The roads they were on while moving. 

All the roads around Trafalgar Square were blocked for quite a while. 

The roads between Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square were blocked en route.. 

The North Embankment was blocked as protesters in their thousands went past New Scotland Yard. 

Whitehall was blocked. 

If everyone had stopped for long enough the police could have acted - kettled - controlled - arrested many many more than they did. 

The tactics of huge groups moving around key points of London were PERFECT - in my opinion. 

BC :0)

I wasn't talking about this particular protest. Just protests in general. However this is great news! Lovely to hear. Hope is rising. Thanks Basket.

11 hours ago, Fluke said:

@DarianF Well talking about losing faith in humanity I was just walking down the street, it's sunny so the normies are out. 3 little Jack Russell dogs and 2 people probably late 50s couple, small little man (I'm little but this bloke was pretty decrepit) I turned right as I was at a junction because cars fly around there like loonies. 

The wife saw me first, and even though I gave them plenty of room and let them go, the wife said "ohhhh there's a man there" scared and moving away from me in fear. I laughed. Then as I was walking away the man said sarcastically "your welcome".

I smiled to myself and shouted back "cheers mate". They would have been an easy target to have a go at, and I didn't lower myself. But it made me really sad. Really sad.  And that's what we are up against. 

I'd be lying if I said I didn't change my behaviour because it does make me uncomfortable now walking down the street some don't give a shit others start acting strange and deranged. I won't submit to the mask but I admit I won't go to supermarkets anymore, not out of fear of the stazi and proles, but the utter depression it leaves me with.

Something I need to get over as well. They are robots. 

I hear you mate. And it's the same for me. I'm not scared of mask nazis or stasi (honestly I love a good fight- verbal or otherwise, as long as someone else starts it)... it's the depression I feel when I see all the sheep and slaves complying blindly (and even worse, when they comply but obviously love it) that stops me going out. It's the virtue signalling that is the worse of all; I just can't take seeing that shit.

What the hell are we going to do mate, seriously? This is bad.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic