Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

44 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Its a cult.

hmm wonder what the relevance of the batch number is?  are some batches not  up to qc?   dont think they mention the batch no. on any other vaccination? do they?

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

These are the same soldout types that let illegal medical waste disposal dump on municipal lands. Too nearsighted to realise the small tree planting business is just a diversion to get the land and retask it. With the gigantic mountain of medical waste from covid I predict many quiet rural folk will be taken seige by these rats endangering clean deep wells.

Take it your in the Americas somewhere. Not so common here to have own water supply. We all generally get the mass produced chemically sanitised version of water.

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Take it your in the Americas somewhere. Not so common here to have own water supply. We all generally get the mass produced chemically sanitised version of water.

Though corruption by petty officials is universal  

There have always been links to illness from pylons etc. Even if 5G itself did no harm(it does though), the juice powering it can still be harmful by itself.

lots of general info available in U.K. 

4 minutes ago, Phil McKracen said:

I’m completely new to this 5G stuff. I know very little about it, but from what I’ve researched is that it’s no more harmful than a lightbulb. I’m genuinely interested in it and the link to Covid-19. 

May I suggest you watch a few videos of this man

Snip-it_1616345082247.jpg.cc4ea31d3f954eeb67842d2774099ee4.jpg

And perhaps you might enjoy Arthur Firstenberg's Invisible Rainbow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Phil McKracen said:

I’m completely new to this 5G stuff. I know very little about it, but from what I’ve researched is that it’s no more harmful than a lightbulb. I’m genuinely interested in it and the link to Covid-19. 

Get your self a copy of "The invisible rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg. I cant recommend this book enough to any one who wants to know more about the harmful effects of E.M.F

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Don’t know if there is and sorry to go quickly off topic, but I think a thread for good health, vitamins, dietary ideas etc could be useful

ive had 2 weeks of a spoon of black seed oil before bed and my lungs have eased up big time

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

May I suggest you watch a few videos of this man

Snip-it_1616345082247.jpg.cc4ea31d3f954eeb67842d2774099ee4.jpg

And perhaps you might enjoy Arthur Firstenberg's Invisible Rainbow

Nice one. Will give them a watch after the F.A Cup game.

Edited by Phil McKracen
Misspelling

17 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Yes I think you are right. Many medications that help people with respiratory conditions actuallly dilate the blood vessells or the bronchi or both... ie Ventolin ( Salbutamol) etc. The problem seems to lie within the lungs ability to cope with less oxygen due to lung tissue becoming full of pus or unable to function ie lung tissue not expanding or due to tumours and such. For me, at least, I think the immune response plays a part and also it is interesting to note the lack of oxygen saturation. Again, it seems to bring us to possible damage thats occurred due to ??? ( could be anything from food, toxins... to vaccines.)  It's interesting to me that many lifetime smokers do not get lung diseases.

Dr.Bergmann is very good i like his thinking. Your wrong life long smokers do get lung conditions all the time.

15 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

North Eastern North America. Most don't have deep wells. I am in the forest and the toxic dumpers love our weak ruling structures and isolation. Passing note that the bottled water most people in my region think is pure because they paid for it comes from tapwater in Missisauga Ontario. Flouridated etc. Illusions everywhere.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but on bbc now some scientist is saying we will need to distance plus masks for several years at least.

Fuck me, right now haven’t slept in about 80 hours because of ongoing serious lung problems. Can’t get any help because they won’t fucking listen and want me to self isolate and test. Even when u said to my doctor your prescribing me drugs for this condition still won’t help. If I wasn’t like Mr Burns at the moment I think I’d go down the doctors and bash the cunt.

Excuse my stress just beggars belief.

Anyone who knows of any safe stuff to use for breathing knowledge would be appreciated.

I already meditate just past a point to far right now!😁

would you mind telling me what your lung condition is? You cam PM if you wish.

1 minute ago, Phil McKracen said:

Nice one. Will give them a watch after the F.A Cup game.

You are most welcome. Come share your impressions with us if you have time after viewing those. I know a lot of my questions were answered by these two men in regards to electromagnetic radiation.

37 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I know cars have been around for a long time, what I was saying is that there has been a big increase in how many people have cars overs the last 25 years or at least that's my personal experience.

When I was about 8 or 9 (1957),  I was living in an avenue in East London that had 162 large Victorian houses in it.

There were about a dozen car owners.....I know because I used to collect car registration numbers (sad little geek).

Fat people were as rare as rocking horse shit.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Phil McKracen said:

My understanding is that smart meters run on the 2g network and consequently the 2g network will be around until 2030, if people were thinking about subverting the tech onslaught by going retro 2g with their phones...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You are most welcome. Come share your impressions with us if you have time after viewing those. I know a lot of my questions were answered by these two men in regards to electromagnetic radiation.

No problem. As Arnie once said... I’ll be back.

2 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

My understanding is that smart meters run on the 2g network and consequently the 2g network will be around until 2030, if people were thinking about subverting the tech onslaught by going retro 2g with their phones...

2030 again 

5 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I don't know what G it runs on... I watched video with blood cells under microscope before and after exposure to smart meters... It's not good for health for sure... After a while cells got back to normal but imagine exposure for a whole day, moths, years... :(

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 9:10 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Rubbish article. Men need and make progesterone - it is not just a female hormone. Low progesterone levels in men mean low testosterone, so more likely to get man boobs if your progesterone is low. A woman's menopause symptoms are often caused by low progesterone, not high, relative to oestrogen. Might help reverse oestrogen dominance in men. Stupid emphasis on lowering cholesterol might mean that many men don't have enough to make necessary hormones, plus stress depletes progesterone by emphasising cortisol pathway instead. So basically article is bollocks. Eat your fat, avoid xeno oestrogens and you might not need any extra progesterone.

43 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I don't know how bad is 5G but since we've got smart fcuking meter I can't sleep, losing hair and can't concentrate... DOn't blame us - we didn't know how dangerous is this shit when we asked to install it - we were fed up with top ups in shops...

Yep, that'll be the smart meter. Get rid of the smartphones too, if you or your family use them. Same with Smart TVs, any tech that's wireless. All of it's going to keep on harming anyone in its vicinity. Doesn't have to be 5G, the earlier Gs are bad enough.