Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

25 minutes ago, Cassady said:

It was , wasn't it ? 

sorry strange word I used. 

it was fascinating but also shocking. However no surprise again we passed over a great resource like cannabis and it was the oil men again putting money before anything else.

2 hours ago, Rolandson said:

so I noticed that people who where the mask the wohle day are differiert now than a year before.

Their eyes are different, face expression is different like all those people are sad ore something. 

Also there body language. They are not walking straight anymore, much like a victim. scared or something if you know what I mean.

And almost everybody doesn't care. No interests in something what so ever. 

And they are all tired.

Properly from the lack of oxygen.

Did you noticed that behavior from those people and maybe you noticed something else as well and have an answer what this is called like.

I have never worn a mask by the way.

I noticed this too. Lethargic..depressed...exhausted. These will be the third wave when they fall. Variants!! What a wasteland.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

TBH it does make sense that cigarettes are harmful to your health it's not the tobacco but all the chemicals that are put into it, if you're constantly inhaling chemical laden smoke down your throat and into your lungs that's bound to have a detrimental effect on your health.

The cancer link may be exaggerated but I'm almost sure I read that cigarette smokers do have a shorter lifespan on average and more likely to catch certain diseases than non smokers.

But then again in this day and age it's difficult to know what to believe, those studies into smoking and cancer may be as fake as everything else from mainstream science.

The paper is bad.

Snip-it_1616341946222.jpg.d27e3bc243abf625856850acd0ef825d.jpg

8 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I remember the early mid 70s to the 80s when  everywhere was  blue with smoke, cinemas, buses, some teachers would have a crafty  one out the window, share out the fags at work, smoking in the factory. It was everywhere, then banned everywhere.

We were encouraged to get healthy and people  just became grossly fat instead. 

If you read that joedubs article he raises some interesting questions .

Like vaccines or like covid itself! The unknown presented as the known.

The number of cars around has been a big factor in the rise of obesity or at least that's my experience. Some family members were thin the early - mid 90's then got a car and quickly became fat !! No more walking anymore just jump in the car.

The streets around were I live used to be in the 90's only maybe 1 in 3 or 4 houses had a car now you walk down around and at least 80% of the houses have cars.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

The number of cars around has been a big factor in the rise of obesity or at least that's my experience. Some family members were thin the early - mid 90's then got a car and quickly became fat !! No more walking anymore just jump in the car.

The streets around were I live used to be in the 90's only maybe 1 in 3 or 4 houses had a car now you walk down around and at least 80% of the houses have cars.

And computers... Kids don't play outside anymore as they used to 😦

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

i think youl find every single governemnt or the world government depending how you look at it, for the safety of its citizens obviously, are calling for exactly that.............🤣

i dont want smoking banned, but i think its not a bad thing trying to protect the kids from second hand smoke untill their old enough to choose themselves.

i personally dont think anything should be forced onto anybody. If a pub wants to be a smokers pub, it should be exactly that. n if i choose to go in, i do at my own free will.

FREEDOM.....isnt that the point

I'll be honest with you mate I'm fairly sure that that second hand smoke myth was never proved, probably just another scare story to justify the anti smoking movement that was really a trojan horse to begin the process of making it seem normal and acceptable to take away basic rights and freedoms.

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Its a cult.

Fuckin sigh....

I love The League of Gentlemen but he looks so fuckin pleased with himself. He's pissed me off, but then I was fully aware to never trust false idols. Oh well, that's another added the "go fuck ya self covidiot" list. Shame, I liked Mark. 😥🤯

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

I look at c*nts like that & definitely Bill gates has a point.

Another gimp, with an avatar showing him in his muzzle, commented that they too were ecstatic that they'd also got their satan juice but not a bit of card saying so....and for that, they were fuming.

SMH.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

And computers... Kids don't play outside anymore as they used to 😦

I was at the forefront of the rise of gaming and whilst I fulfilled many hours of playing a huge variety of games, I'm neither fat nor did I not play outside. I therefore blame the parents of these fat little fucks as they're the ones that are responsible for them. They should be encouraging them to go outside and play and not leaving them infront of the console all day. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I was at the forefront of the rise of gaming and whilst I fulfilled many hours of playing a huge variety of games, I'm neither fat nor did I not play outside. I therefore blame the parents of these fat little fucks as they're the ones that are responsible for them. They should be encouraging them to go outside and play and not leaving them infront of the console all day. 👍

Parents are to busy on smartphones xD

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

itsgonnaworkout.jpg

Do you know what mate, I think it will. Call me crazy, but I've felt it turning a while back and I'm just hoping we can keep the momentum going. Fuck the cult, fuck the cult members, fuck the MSM, fuck the government and this revolution will be televised!! ✊🤨

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Do you know what mate, I think it will. Call me crazy, but I've felt it turning a while back and I'm just hoping we can keep the momentum going. Fuck the cult, fuck the cult members, fuck the MSM, fuck the government and this revolution will be televised!! ✊🤨

Eventually they will stream burning witches.  🤣

Just now, Captainlove said:

There is plenty of evidence to show the link between smoking and respiratory illness for example COPD etc.

The wierdest thing I ever heard in regards to smoking is that emphysema sufferers get relief from smoking cannabis. Couldn't wrap my mind around how metric tons of smoke will make someone with respiratory problems better. Might have to do with the dilation of blood vessels but not sure.

Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but on bbc now some scientist is saying we will need to distance plus masks for several years at least.

Fuck me, right now haven’t slept in about 80 hours because of ongoing serious lung problems. Can’t get any help because they won’t fucking listen and want me to self isolate and test. Even when u said to my doctor your prescribing me drugs for this condition still won’t help. If I wasn’t like Mr Burns at the moment I think I’d go down the doctors and bash the cunt.

Excuse my stress just beggars belief.

Anyone who knows of any safe stuff to use for breathing knowledge would be appreciated.

I already meditate just past a point to far right now!😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Friends kid put on 10 kg in a few months, Xbox as result did not fly very well

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The wierdest thing I ever heard in regards to smoking is that emphysema sufferers get relief from smoking cannabis. Couldn't wrap my mind around how metric tons of smoke will make someone with respiratory problems better. Might have to do with the dilation of blood vessels but not sure.

I don't smoke but use CBD and for now I can say it helps for everything :)