Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

The media is everything wrong with planet earth

And you're not allowed to talk about who owns the vast majority of it.. 

:0(

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Its good so many showed up yesterday,  they could do with an objective now like Velma says block houses of parliament, or block a motorway? 

Use the tactics of other  groups like extinction rebellion instead of just walking around.

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

That's the crossroads right now. Will protesters just turn up for the theatre, then just go home and continue on following the rules, or will people actually do something?

My guess is they will not actually do anything until they literally lose everything. Then they will do something because when you have nothing to lose it's easy.

They did block roads. 

Many roads. 

The roads they were on while moving. 

All the roads around Trafalgar Square were blocked for quite a while. 

The roads between Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square were blocked en route.. 

The North Embankment was blocked as protesters in their thousands went past New Scotland Yard. 

Whitehall was blocked. 

If everyone had stopped for long enough the police could have acted - kettled - controlled - arrested many many more than they did. 

The tactics of huge groups moving around key points of London were PERFECT - in my opinion. 

BC :0)

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

They did block roads. 

Many roads. 

The roads they were on while moving. 

All the roads around Trafalgar Square were blocked for quite a while. 

The roads between Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square were blocked en route.. 

The North Embankment was blocked as protesters in their thousands went past New Scotland Yard. 

Whitehall was blocked. 

If everyone had stopped for long enough the police could have acted - kettled - controlled - arrested many many more than they did. 

The tactics of huge groups moving around key points of London were PERFECT - in my opinion. 

BC :0)

Fair point.

But I'm thinking (out loud) if they were blocking access in and out of the city.

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I suspect the virus is real

What do you think happened to the Flu ? 

Why has it all but disappeared ? 

Not a peep from Carl Vernon about the massive protests yesterday on his channel.  I no longer trust this man. He's also flogging T-shirts and hoodies. His videos are more akin to Alex Belfield's now. One of his recent ones being actress Pasty Palmer shutting down an interview on  GMB. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1

so I noticed that people who where the mask the wohle day are differiert now than a year before.

Their eyes are different, face expression is different like all those people are sad ore something. 

Also there body language. They are not walking straight anymore, much like a victim. scared or something if you know what I mean.

And almost everybody doesn't care. No interests in something what so ever. 

And they are all tired.

Properly from the lack of oxygen.

Did you noticed that behavior from those people and maybe you noticed something else as well and have an answer what this is called like.

I have never worn a mask by the way.

1 minute ago, Rolandson said:

so I noticed that people who where the mask the wohle day are differiert now than a year before.

Their eyes are different, face expression is different like all those people are sad ore something. 

Also there body language. They are not walking straight anymore, much like a victim. scared or something if you know what I mean.

And they are all tired.

Did you noticed that behavior from those people and maybe you noticed something else as well and have an answer what this is called like.

Maybe they don't want to wear it but feel obliged. My partner has covid marshals at work... They watch you if you wear it properly and snitch to managers... It's their only job. Unbelievable... I personally wear it on corridors and automatically not look at anyone not to hurt someone - cos I feel anger and helplessness.

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

What do you think happened to the Flu ? 

Why has it all but disappeared ? 

Here in UK I think this virus was a real thing and a problem a year ago... We probably gained 'herd immunity' when someone can catch it occasionally. Maybe mutated to less deadly stain. Who knows. It was obvious that this winter they had to cheat to keep up the fear - so suddenly everyone can make tests three times a day, flu and other diseases are covid now the rest job do vaccines... I suspect next vaccines will be the only cause but it will be still covid :/

10 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Maybe they don't want to wear it but feel obliged. My partner has covid marshals at work... They watch you if you wear it properly and snitch to managers... It's their only job. Unbelievable... I personally wear it on corridors and automatically not look at anyone not to hurt someone - cos I feel anger and helplessness.

they are like zombies

5 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

The Media and every single part of it, from the Daily star, to radio to Sky news.......every single aspect of communication....is terrorist, anti-human, and every single person that works in it, is a disgusting disgrace.

The media is a virus

The media is terrorist

The media is everything wrong with planet earth

The media is owned by the very same people who are  perpetrating the scamdemic.

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

I haven't watched the actual TV for over 10 years. Maybe 15 actually. The only time I ever see TV briefly is when I walk past or whatever while someone else it watching, or there is a public screen. So a few seconds at the most. It's unbelievable to talk to people who watch TV every day of their lives. It's like interacting with an alien species. Seriously, these people that can only repeat back to me what they hear on 'the news' - I would have more in common with some random animal or a jungle or something.

Spot on....I steer well clear of the wankers.

Out of likes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

It's strange when we talk of smoking,  somebody always  says something like  " my aunt smoked every day and lived to 99."

Like you say we have been programmed into smoking equals smaller lifespan. 

TBH it does make sense that cigarettes are harmful to your health it's not the tobacco but all the chemicals that are put into it, if you're constantly inhaling chemical laden smoke down your throat and into your lungs that's bound to have a detrimental effect on your health.

The cancer link may be exaggerated but I'm almost sure I read that cigarette smokers do have a shorter lifespan on average and more likely to catch certain diseases than non smokers.

But then again in this day and age it's difficult to know what to believe, those studies into smoking and cancer may be as fake as everything else from mainstream science.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Spot on....I steer well clear of the wankers.

Out of likes.

We moved to UK 6 years ago and somehow we stopped watching TV. Sometimes we try to watch BBC on YT to know new ridiculous restrictions but unfortunately I can't stand it. I can't afford new TV so we have to switch it... Last time I would send daughter to school if my daughter didn't tell me BJ closed schools again... After one day. WTF. I mean really - what was it? 😬

2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I suspect the virus is real. Coronaviruses do exist but are normally benign causing runny noses and stuff. Many medical professionals are openly saying that this is a deliberately modified coronavirus used as a viral vector to widely infect people with something else. Coronaviruses are naturally very transmissible and are the perfect vehicle for deploying a virological attack on a population. 

You suspect the virus is real?

WTF?

51 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

And they are all tired.

I've noticed this with supermarket staff.

Glazed over eyes, went up to one guy asked where Pesto was and he just stared at me like a rabbit in a head lights, to the point where I got shirty and was like 'Hellllloooo, pesto? You do know what that is right? The shit you put on pasta' and he just shook his head at me, definately oxygen deprivation making people slow off the mark.

I mean shit, I'm stoned most the time but I'm never that bad.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

You suspect the virus is real?

WTF?

I suppose he thinks the twin towers was done by a outside terrorist group, there was wmds in Iraq,  moon landings were real,  governments have there citizens interests at heart, and priests don't touch kids lol.

Edited by GSM
Spelling
  • Haha 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic