Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Just now, BossCrow said:

 

@Bullion @DarianF

 

It really annoys me the way corporations and governments pretend to be doing their bit for the environment by replacing a few straws with paper ones.

 

The globalists have been forcing us to use their plastic, chemicals, paper, timber, pharmaceuticals, etc. for decades so they could turn round and blame us for 'climate change' and pollution. Biodegradable bags & food packaging has been an option for decades too. They demonised hemp as it was a threat to the likes of  DuPont and the Rockefellers.

 

This graphic might be a good one to show people who think Agenda21/30 sounds like an appropriate response to environmental issues.

 

 

Hemp-Infographic-min.jpg.2c44fd9b372077f11ad7d999c4b1f773.jpg

 

 

@Bullion @DarianF

 

It really annoys me the way corporations and governments pretend to be doing their bit for the environment by replacing a few straws with paper ones.

 

The globalists have been forcing us to use their plastic, chemicals, paper, timber, pharmaceuticals, etc. for decades so they could turn round and blame us for 'climate change' and pollution. Biodegradable bags & food packaging has been an option for decades too. They demonised hemp as it was a threat to the likes of  DuPont and the Rockefellers.

 

The graphic might be a good one to show people who think Agenda21/30 sounds like an appropriate response to environmental issues. I know green party members who get angry when you prevent them with solutions like hemp! They don't want to hear it.

 

 

Out of reactions. Great post. Thank you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Has it been isolated? That's the biggest question:

 

 

And then we have the PCR test. Total bullshit:

 

 

Icke's insistance therefore on the PCR test over this whole time has been well justified:

 

Secret file on Christian Drosten – the German virologist who is responsible for the PCR test ‘Covid’ protocol

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60142a8852abee1492b8bbbf

 

Statement on isolation by Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Tom Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell, MA: ‘The virus does not exist’ - David Icke Explains

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6039055094464e1d7fd6e21f

 

And Rappaport's PCR posts are fkn exemplary:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/tag/pcr/

 

All that considered, it seems it's a bullshit virus. The Wuhan 'release' is just a smoke screen cover story they want you to believe.

I will apologise up front for my laziness in not providing links to stuff I've read. But, to be fair, there's be so much I've read that finding it all again would be a mission.

 

My overall impression from what I've read is that the virus is deliberately created, that the "vaccines" were already developed prior to the release of that virus into the wild and that this covid drama has been deliberately created to justify putting these gene-altering concoctions into fearful willing arms. 

 

As for the end goal... Massive profits for big pharma definitely but I think big pharma and their injections are just a tool to enforce a bigger agenda of population control. A lot of what I have read points to the resurgence of the eugenic imperative that the Nazis so badly botched for them.

 

With the legal power to inject whatever they like into everyone an elite few can decide who lives and who dies; can decide if a population should reduce or be allowed to prosper; can decide which human traits should be extinguished.

 

Murderous power and control using technology, medical treatments and psychological warfare to enforce it.

 

A drive to apply the principles of sustainable efficiency onto an entire planet.

 

A eugenic technocracy

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I will apologise up front for my laziness in not providing links to stuff I've read. But, to be fair, there's be so much I've read that finding it all again would be a mission.

 

My overall impression from what I've read is that the virus is deliberately created, that the "vaccines" were already developed prior to the release of that virus into the wild and that this covid drama has been deliberately created to justify putting these gene-altering concoctions into fearful willing arms. 

 

As for the end goal... Massive profits for big pharma definitely but I think big pharma and their injections are just a tool to enforce a bigger agenda of population control. A lot of what I have read points to the resurgence of the eugenic imperative that the Nazis so badly botched for them.

 

With the legal power to inject whatever they like into everyone an elite few can decide who lives and who dies; can decide if a population should reduce or be allowed to prosper; can decide which human traits should be extinguished.

 

Murderous power and control using technology, medical treatments and psychological warfare to enforce it.

 

A eugenic technocracy

 

The Plandemic documentary makes a good case that it came out of the lab:

 

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=5f5fe441dc50dc07a1fbe5c1

 

So I'm still defintiely open to that possiblity. I'm on the fence basically. HOWEVER it doesn't really matter either way. Real or not, the outcome will be the same. A Great Reset and all of us completely screwed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 8:20 AM, shadowmoon said:

Someone in my town went around putting up stickers.. "take off the mask, don't trust the government " sort of ones and someone  else  has ripped them off the lampposts. 

The annoying thing is there was no contact details on any of the stickers, I could find a local ally otherwise.

I know from my old fly-posting days that if there are contact details on something illegally posted that's who'll get prosecuted, so no details

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

The Plandemic documentary makes a good case that it came out of the lab:

 

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=5f5fe441dc50dc07a1fbe5c1

 

So I'm still defintiely open to that possiblity. I'm on the fence basically. HOWEVER it doesn't really matter either way. Real or not, the outcome will be the same. A Great Reset and all of us completely screwed.

One of the aspects of playing with genetic code is the appearance of unintended consequences. Alter one gene sequence to achieve a particular thing and it unintentionally has a knock on effect on other genes and their physical presentation. One treatment leads to the need for several more treatments to counter the unforseen consequences and those treatments in turn can trigger further consequences needing further treatments. Ad infinitum. 

 

When those consequences become so obviously damaging to people what can they do to undo the damage? 

 

With lab rats they just kill of the rats and start again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I got my dream travelling done before all this covid shit. I got lucky. But the poor bastards who never got to travel, I can understand their anguish.

 

I started my job in February 2019 (before all this nonsense) with the goal of saving up £10,000 to travel Europe. I knew there was gonna be a lockdown style society as we pushed towards Agenda 2030 - much to the probable annoyance of my workmate as i always mentioned this before the covid hoax when driverless vehicles came up in conversation. I'd always tell him the main goal of that agenda was for the car to tell you where you can go and can't go, ie You can't go to location X because the terror threat level is too high or because of climate change. The threat of viruses can now be added to that list.

 

Unfortunately, i was too late. It came several years earlier than i expected and i am now resigned to the fact that i will never be able to freely travel and lead a fulfilling life. It is nigh on impossible to not be extremely bitter about this, and my rage for the brainwashed plebs who are dragging us down with them is growing every passing day.

 

 

 

Edited by sambaking7
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

A very unpleasant development regarding swab tests... 

 

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

>>> Ethylene Oxide <<<

 

Ethylene Oxide is on the Swabs and CAUSES CANCER.. 

 

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/ethylene-oxide 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Really not good. 

Needs sharing far and wide.. 

BC  

 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/what-is-ethylene-oxide-mike-freeman-idle_pgwHTmxaPn7dFQb.html 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@DarianF Well talking about losing faith in humanity I was just walking down the street, it's sunny so the normies are out. 3 little Jack Russell dogs and 2 people probably late 50s couple, small little man (I'm little but this bloke was pretty decrepit) I turned right as I was at a junction because cars fly around there like loonies. 

 

The wife saw me first, and even though I gave them plenty of room and let them go, the wife said "ohhhh there's a man there" scared and moving away from me in fear. I laughed. Then as I was walking away the man said sarcastically "your welcome".

 

I smiled to myself and shouted back "cheers mate". They would have been an easy target to have a go at, and I didn't lower myself. But it made me really sad. Really sad.  And that's what we are up against. 

 

I'd be lying if I said I didn't change my behaviour because it does make me uncomfortable now walking down the street some don't give a shit others start acting strange and deranged. I won't submit to the mask but I admit I won't go to supermarkets anymore, not out of fear of the stazi and proles, but the utter depression it leaves me with.

 

Something I need to get over as well. They are robots. 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, pete675 said:

 

It's curious how the Blatant Bullshit Corporation can always manage to send a team to cover a protest in Iran or Myanmar, but always fail to notice one outside their front door.

 

They did it a few years ago with Palestinians and sympathisers who gathered in their thousands right outside BBC HQ in Langham Place in Central London. 

They were protesting the bias / non existent reporting of the Palestinian problem. 

The protest brought traffic to a standstill for miles around. 

 

Not one word about it by the BBC at the time. 

 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I know from my old fly-posting days that if there are contact details on something illegally posted that's who'll get prosecuted, so no details

Makes sense.

 

My next sticker will link to bill gates 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Its good so many showed up yesterday,  they could do with an objective now like Velma says block houses of parliament, or block a motorway? 

Use the tactics of other  groups like extinction rebellion instead of just walking around.

 

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

That's the crossroads right now. Will protesters just turn up for the theatre, then just go home and continue on following the rules, or will people actually do something?

 

My guess is they will not actually do anything until they literally lose everything. Then they will do something because when you have nothing to lose it's easy.

 

They did block roads. 

Many roads. 

The roads they were on while moving. 

All the roads around Trafalgar Square were blocked for quite a while. 

The roads between Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square were blocked en route.. 

The North Embankment was blocked as protesters in their thousands went past New Scotland Yard. 

Whitehall was blocked. 

 

If everyone had stopped for long enough the police could have acted - kettled - controlled - arrested many many more than they did. 

 

The tactics of huge groups moving around key points of London were PERFECT - in my opinion. 

 

BC :0)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

 

 

They did block roads. 

Many roads. 

The roads they were on while moving. 

All the roads around Trafalgar Square were blocked for quite a while. 

The roads between Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square were blocked en route.. 

The North Embankment was blocked as protesters in their thousands went past New Scotland Yard. 

Whitehall was blocked. 

 

If everyone had stopped for long enough the police could have acted - kettled - controlled - arrested many many more than they did. 

 

The tactics of huge groups moving around key points of London were PERFECT - in my opinion. 

 

BC :0)

 

Fair point.

But I'm thinking (out loud) if they were blocking access in and out of the city.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a peep from Carl Vernon about the massive protests yesterday on his channel.  I no longer trust this man. He's also flogging T-shirts and hoodies. His videos are more akin to Alex Belfield's now. One of his recent ones being actress Pasty Palmer shutting down an interview on  GMB. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

so I noticed that people who where the mask the wohle day are differiert now than a year before.

Their eyes are different, face expression is different like all those people are sad ore something. 

Also there body language. They are not walking straight anymore, much like a victim. scared or something if you know what I mean.

And almost everybody doesn't care. No interests in something what so ever. 

And they are all tired.

Properly from the lack of oxygen.

Did you noticed that behavior from those people and maybe you noticed something else as well and have an answer what this is called like.

I have never worn a mask by the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rolandson said:

so I noticed that people who where the mask the wohle day are differiert now than a year before.

Their eyes are different, face expression is different like all those people are sad ore something. 

Also there body language. They are not walking straight anymore, much like a victim. scared or something if you know what I mean.

And almost everybody doesn't care. No interests in something what so ever. 

And they are all tired.

Properly from the lack of oxygen.

Did you noticed that behavior from those people and maybe you noticed something else as well and have an answer what this is called like.

I have never worn a mask by the way.

Maybe they don't want to wear it but feel obliged. My partner has covid marshals at work... They watch you if you wear it properly and snitch to managers... It's their only job. Unbelievable... I personally wear it on corridors and automatically not look at anyone not to hurt someone - cos I feel anger and helplessness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

What do you think happened to the Flu ? 

Why has it all but disappeared ? 

Here in UK I think this virus was a real thing and a problem a year ago... We probably gained 'herd immunity' when someone can catch it occasionally. Maybe mutated to less deadly stain. Who knows. It was obvious that this winter they had to cheat to keep up the fear - so suddenly everyone can make tests three times a day, flu and other diseases are covid now the rest job do vaccines... I suspect next vaccines will be the only cause but it will be still covid :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...